When Fantasy Meets Reality - Cover

When Fantasy Meets Reality

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sarah lived in Blaine Nebraska - not exactly the sexual center of the universe! But what's a small-town girl to do when trying to expand her horizons? Fortunately, her galpal, Lisa knew her way around the Internet and introduced Sarah to chatrooms, where she met Him... the man that would show her a world she couldn't even imagine!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

It was about three months and many wonderful sessions later when Michael really rocked Sarah’s world. The pair had had many sexy and exciting adventures, and Michael had made sure that his new slave didn’t go unfulfilled either.

In fact, she had more sex since meeting him than she ever had before! Granted, it was self-pleasure, but that didn’t seem a concern to Sarah ... she just thought of it as her Master commanding her to perform. And as long as she was serving him, nothing else mattered.

Then one night, Sarah and Michael had set up a regular meeting time and Sarah got herself ready and got everything set for him early so she wouldn’t be late. She wasn’t sure what he had in mind for her tonight, but she knew it was going to be exciting and she didn’t want to be interrupted. She went into the chatroom right on time and he was already there waiting for her:

Sarah enters the room and walks confidently to her Master stopping in front of him with her head lowered and her eyes on the floor in front of her. She kneels in front of him awaiting his next command, sitting on her heels with her knees spread, her back straight, and her shoulders back.

“Hello, Master, how may this girl serve you tonight?”

“Hello Sarah. It is nice to see you,” he wrote.

“Thank you. Sir. I am sorry I wasn’t here to meet you,” she wrote.

“That’s all right, I came in a little early to talk to the others anyway.”

“I’m glad,” she said.

“Are you ready for tonight’s lesson?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Then after you excuse yourself from the room, meet me in our usual private chat.”

“Yes Sir,” and Sarah did just that.

Once they were alone, Master dropped the bomb on her. “Sarah, you and I have been meeting here regularly for some time now and I have thoroughly enjoyed our time together.”

“As have I Sir,” she wrote.

“I’m glad. But now I have something I wish to discuss with you and I hesitate to ask, however I want to know how you would feel about coming out for a visit with me so we could meet and get to know each other on a real-world basis,” he wrote.

Sarah didn’t know how to respond to this request at first. She had often dreamed about meeting her Master and had fantasized about this very day many times. Her body was jumping at the chance but she was also sensible and remembered the stories of girls getting into all sorts of troubles meeting online contacts such as this. After a couple minutes Michael wrote back

“Sarah are you still there?”

“Yes, Sir I am just thinking...”

“I know it is a big step and you have every right to be concerned and even turn down the offer, but I am hoping you won’t,” he wrote.

The last thing in the world she wanted to do was disappoint this man that had brought her so much pleasure and had helped her find a part of her she didn’t even know existed until now. But still...

“All right, Sir. I would love to come for a visit,” she decided.

“Wonderful. I will have tickets sent up for you to fly here and make all the other arrangements. When do you think you could come?”

“Well, Sir I have two weeks vacation coming from work, I could do it then.”

“Two weeks would be great. Not only will I be able to spend time with you here, but I could show you the sights of Los Angeles as well. Have you ever been to Los Angeles?”

“No, Sir. But I have always wanted to see it. This sounds like fun,” she wrote.

“Yes ... and it will be good to meet the face of my Midwestern plaything!” he said.

And so Sarah began making plans to meet her Master, the man who now controlled her every thought and soon may even control her body as well. She researched Los Angeles and made a list of the tourist destinations and activities she would most like to see and do. She knew that she only had two weeks and that he would probably want some time alone with her, but still she didn’t want to go home without seeing some of the sights.

Sarah’s plane landed after an uneventful flight some 7½ hours later. As she disembarked the plane and walked down the ramp into the terminal building, her heart raced. A flood of thoughts tumbled about in her mind. “What if he doesn’t like me? What if I can’t do what he asks? What if he wants me to stay with him?” She was close to panic, but the crowd behind her would not let her back down. She sucked in a deep breath as she entered the terminal. She looked around trying to spot her Master before he saw her, but she didn’t see him. Her heart began to race and she thought he may have backed out at the last minute and wasn’t coming. She was just about in a panic when she felt two strong hands grab her by the shoulders.

“Do not turn around, Sarah. It is me,” a deep voice behind her said.

Sarah froze and then smiled. It was him. “Hello Sir,” she said. “I was afraid maybe you changed your mind.”

“No I haven’t. I was ... indisposed for a moment.”

“That’s okay, Sir. May I turn around now?”

“Yes,” and Sarah turned to see her Master for the first time.

Michael was an impressive sight, standing there in front of her. His 6’4”, 234 pound stature combined with his well-defined muscular body was enough to impress any woman. He had a strong jaw and handsome face with brown wavy hair that almost reached his strong shoulders and the bluest eyes she had ever seen. They seemed to look right into her soul and she could feel herself melting into them already.

“Did you have a good trip?” Michael asked Sarah.

“Yes, Sir I did.”

“Shall we get your bags?” Michael said.

“Yes, Sir.”

She followed him down to the luggage area and she showed him which bags were hers. She only had two, one of which had hardly anything in it. She planned on doing some shopping while she was here and bring back a few things for her friends and family once she got back home.

Once they had her bags, they made their way toward the car. The car was not very far away and as they approached it, Michael stepped forward to open the door for her. She sat down and once seated, he shut her door and went around and got into the drivers seat.

The drive took just under an hour but Sarah had no sense of time, as she was far too busy looking at the sights of “the big city” to take note of the time. They finally pulled up in front of a large house with a well-maintained lawn.

Sarah waited in the car as she had been taught while Michael got out and opened the door for her, extending his hand to help her to stand. She took his hand smiling and then he walked her to the front door of the house. He opened the door for her and stepped inside himself, with her following right behind him. He took her coat and hung it on the hook next to the door and leading her by the hand he took her into the living room where they could be more comfortable.

“Make yourself comfortable while I get your bags,” he said.

“Yes, Sir.”

Michael went to retrieve her luggage while Sarah took the room in. Michael had a very nice home, well-appointed, with nice furniture and a pleasant feel to it – not stuffy and pompous, yet still showing good taste and sophistication. She admired the fireplace and the mantle with the two French doors on either side leading to the expansive deck, the leather sofa on which she sat, and the rest of the room’s decor. Soon he returned with her bags which he sat next to the stairs leading to the bedrooms.

“Okay the bags are by the stairs – we’ll take them up in a bit and you can unpack. First though, rise so I can see my Internet student better,” he said smiling.

Sarah rose to her feet, keeping her head down shyly. Michael came over to her and taking her gently by the chin raised her face to look at him. “Don’t be shy, my pet. I want to see you,” She looked at him in return.

“You are quite lovely, Sarah. I am pleased,” he said.

“Thank you Sir,” she said, blushing.

“Now let’s take your things upstairs and I will show you to your room.”

“Yes Sir,” she said. Michael picked up the bags and led the way upstairs to her room. He stopped at the door to her bedroom and she reached for the door, since his hands were full.

“Wait,” he said. “House Rules: you are never to touch a doorknob in my presence. Either in the house or in public, if we are together, you will not touch a doorknob or a car door handle. Understand?”

“Yes Sir.” and Michael opened her door.

Sarah’s room was huge compared her bedroom back home. There was a queen-sized bed in the center of the room with a nightstand on each side and a chest of drawers that had two columns of five drawers each. There was a walk-in closet that was half the size of her whole bedroom back home and a vanity complete with a mirror and a makeup tray. She stood with her mouth open as she looked at everything.

“This will be your room. I hope you’ll find it adequate for your stay,” he said.

“Adequate – it’s gorgeous!” she said. Then she remembered. “I mean it’s gorgeous, Sir!” she corrected herself.

“I’m glad. Now here’s another thing. I will not come into this room at any time unless it is an absolute emergency. You can consider this your personal sanctuary. I may knock on the door, but I will not enter.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Now you will find a robe and slippers in the bathroom there. You can put your clothes away and get settled. Once you are ready, I will be downstairs and we can go out for some dinner.”

“Yes Sir.” With that, Michael turned and headed for the stairs.

Sarah walked around her enormous room and looked in the bathroom. There was a big tub, a separate shower, sink and toilet. There was a small cabinet next to the sink with a towel rack on it and inside an assortment of clean towels and washcloths. She went back into her room and started putting her clothes away. She had so much room she could barely make a dent in the chest of drawers and only used a few of the hangers that were in the closet. Once she had put away her clothes, she decided to freshen up a bit so she took a washcloth and gave herself a quick face-washing and then put on fresh makeup so she could go meet Michael. Changing into fresh clothes, she then shut her door and made her way downstairs.

“Hello Sir,” she said as she entered the living room where Michael sat, watching the big screen TV.

“Are you ready for dinner?” He asked.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Fine. What are you in the mood for – it’s your choice tonight.”

“I like Mexican food.”

“Mexican food ... I think we might be able to find that in Los Angeles!” he said laughing.

The pair walked to the car and as Michael told her, she waited at the passenger door for Michael to open it.

“Thank you Sir,” she said as he helped her to get seated.

Sarah didn’t talk a lot during the drive. She was too busy looking at all the sights and sounds of Los Angeles. Michael took her to a nice Mexican restaurant and they ate dinner and talked a bit there. Sarah found that what passed for Mexican food in Nebraska was a far cry from the real Mexican food in Los Angeles. But it was very good and she made a mental note to come back here again before she left.

When dinner was done, Michael and Sarah left the restaurant and took a drive so she could see more of Los Angeles. They eventually found themselves in the San Gabriel hills looking across the valley at the famous Hollywood sign. It was a quiet little parking spot that was empty that night except for them. Sarah felt a bit uneasy being alone like this with Michael so soon and he took note.

“Sarah you can relax. I am not going to try anything. I know you just got here and haven’t gotten accustomed to things yet. There won’t be any demands put on you tonight. But tomorrow morning we will begin your training. So tonight we are just getting to know each other, okay?”

“Thank you, Sir. I feel better now. I hope that my discomfort wasn’t too obvious.”

“Well if I can’t pick up on a slaves discomfort and emotional state, then I shouldn’t call myself a Master,” he said with a grin. Sarah smiled in return and snuggled closer to her gentleman Master. When they returned home, Michael took Sarah a tour of the house and grounds.

“I’m sorry we weren’t able to get to this before now, but your plane arrived just before dinnertime and we didn’t have time until now. But let me show you around a bit.”

“You have seen your room, the study, the living room and kitchen,” he started. “The laundry room is down the hallway this way and there’s a laundry chute in the upstairs hallway that drops the dirty laundry into the laundry room.”

“Yes Sir,” Sarah said.

“Now downstairs across the hall from my study there is a small den, and at the end of the hall is the door to the basement,” he said. “The two doors in the living room lead outside to the deck, hot tub, and if you take the stairs at the end of the deck, you can get to the beach.”

“Yes, I want to see that before I go!” she said excitedly.

“Well, that is about all there is to the house,” he said. “It’s no mansion, but it serves me well enough.”

“It’s a lovely home Sir,” Sarah said smiling at him.

“Thank you. I’m glad you like it,” he said. After the tour, he excused Sarah and the pair went to bed. Sarah hesitated at first, not knowing exactly which bed she would be sleeping in that night. But Michael, true to his word, went to his room without any suggestion of having her join him. She went to her room and got ready for bed, wondering what the next day would bring.

The next morning came early for Sarah. After a wonderful dinner and a great night’s sleep in her bed, a knock on the door awakened her. She came to the door and opened it to find Master fully dressed.

“Good morning sleepyhead. It’s time to get up. We have a lot to do today. How long does it normally take you to get dressed and put on your makeup?”

“Can I have a half-hour?”

“You can have 20 minutes. Now when you have showered and gotten your makeup done come downstairs in only your robe. Understand?”

“No clothes, Sir?”

“No. Only your robe.”

“Yes Sir,” she said confused. Maybe he had something special in mind for her to wear. Whatever ... her job was to obey so she would come down in her robe if that’s what he wanted. She turned to get ready – 20 minutes wasn’t much time. A quick shower and she had some time to put on her “face”.

She wanted to be presentable to him this first morning, so she took great care in how everything looked. A quick once-over in the full length mirror. Hair ... check, face ... check, robe ... she pulled the neck of her robe down over her shoulders a bit exposing more of her chest as she had seen movie stars do it with their gowns. That’s it. She walked out of her room and downstairs to meet him.

“I am ready, Sir. What would you have me do today?” she said, hoping her appearance was presentable to him.

“First off, come stand in front of me,” he said. Sarah complied quickly.

“Now then, the first thing we have to do is see what we are working with. I know that we have worked together for a long time via the computer, but this is a different matter,” he said.

“Sir, I’m not sure I understand,” she said, with a puzzled look.

“Put your hands behind your head and lace your fingers together,” he said. Sarah did as he told her.

Michael stood directly in front of her.

“Now whatever happens, you are not to lower your hands from this position. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

Michael took hold of the edges of her robe and slipped his hands inside. Sarah gasped a bit as for the first time he touched her in a sexual way. As his hands wrapped around her body, Sarah stood motionless in front of him. He ran his hand up and down her sides and she swayed slightly. He moved his hands to her hips and she involuntarily moved her hips closer to him. He was playing her like a fine instrument and she was completely in tune with him. He moved his hands up her sides again to her armpits and Sarah moaned aloud.

“You like this?” he asked in a low soft voice.

“Oh, yesss Sir,” she whispered. Michael moved around Sarah and took up a position behind her now. His hands continued roaming over her soft body, this time coming up to cup her breasts.

“OHhhh, Sirrrr...” she moaned. He smiled to himself as her sexual excitement grew. He rubbed her tits and gently pinched her now-swollen nipples. She responded by swaying and moaning her approval.

“How long has it been, Sarah?” he breathed in her ear as he took her wrists and wrapped both their arms around her waist.

“Too long Sir,” she said as she felt his hands moving back up to her heaving tits. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back to rest it on his shoulder.

“Ohhhh, God, Sir ... that feels soooo good,” she moaned louder.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.