When Fantasy Meets Reality - Cover

When Fantasy Meets Reality

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sarah lived in Blaine Nebraska - not exactly the sexual center of the universe! But what's a small-town girl to do when trying to expand her horizons? Fortunately, her galpal, Lisa knew her way around the Internet and introduced Sarah to chatrooms, where she met Him... the man that would show her a world she couldn't even imagine!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Sarah Jordan settled comfortably into her seat and buckled her seatbelt. She was aboard an airplane flying into an uncertain future. She was sure of her decision, but unsure where it might lead. Still, this was something she HAD to do – and suffer any consequences from it later.

Sarah had been born and raised in Blaine, Nebraska – a small town of around 25,000 people right in the middle of corn-farming country. She had led a typical small-town girl’s life ... been head cheerleader of her small high school football team, had boyfriends most of her dating life, and even got a job showing vehicles at a local Chevy dealership. Yes it was a pretty good life, she admitted. But still there was something intangible that she longed for.

With little to do in the way of entertainment in her little town, she had been introduced to Internet chatrooms by her best friend and gal pal Lisa. She had come over one night for a “girl’s night in” on another lonely Friday evening. Since Sarah had moved out of her parents house, her new place had been kind of empty and she had invited Lisa over to have some company.

Lisa introduced Sarah to Internet chatrooms, one of her favorite pastimes, in order to give Sarah something to do when she was bored at home. Sarah took to the chatrooms with a vigor, making new friends in this medium just as she had in real life.

One day in her surfing, she came across a room ominously called “The Dungeon” and peeked inside for a look. What she saw was to engulf her in a way she had never experienced before. She found Masters and Mistresses, submissives, and slaves. And although she had heard of BDSM, she knew very little about it. So as she watched, fascinated, she saw the interactions between these people and how they spoke and acted toward one another.

What amazed her most was when a Master would make his slave do something and how the slave would do it without question or complaint. And more amazing to her, was that the more humiliating and shameful the act seemed, the more she seemed to enjoy it!

Sarah left the room after awhile but strangely, the room never left her – she found herself thinking about it the next day at work and even dreaming dreams about it at night. Her curiosity peeked, she went back the following night for another look.

She wanted to learn more about this strange relationship system and how people could possibly seem happy in it. After all, aren’t people supposed to dislike being treated in such demeaning ways? It was all very puzzling to her, but at the same time oddly appealing too.

It was Sarah’s second or third visit to the room when she met the man she would eventually call Master. He called himself “Michael” in the room. That’s it. No “Master Michael”, no “Michael Somethingorother”. Just Michael. And a lot of people in the room seemed to know who he was.

Sarah was just sitting there watching the conversations when a message popped up on her screen. It read “You have received a PM from Michael.” Sarah didn’t know what a “PM” was or who this Michael person was but she clicked on the link anyway just to find out. The screen came up with a small text box that contained a message:

“I notice that you are new to this chatroom. A word of advice – it’s a good idea to come up with a screen name right away and decide what your status will be, either declare yourself a free woman or find yourself a good Master to serve. Otherwise you will be hounded incessantly by some of our “wannabe” Masters and Mistresses.”

She thought that whoever this Michael was, he obviously knew his way around this chatroom so she decided to write him back and ask him for some advice on how best to work the room. She clicked on the “Reply” link in his message and wrote:

“Michael, thank you for the advice and I will come up with a screen name. But I do not know what a “free woman” is or what that entails. Could you please explain this? Also, you said there were a lot of “wannabe Masters and Mistresses” here – how can I tell them apart from someone who knows what they’re doing? Please help me. I am new to this whole thing and I want to learn.”

Sarah pushed “Send” and went back to watching the room. Things were picking up a bit as a Master had come in looking for his slave. She responded to his call and after greeting him in the way she had learned, the two of them began talking more casually.

Sarah was about to leave the room, figuring it was a slow night. She was frustrated, because all day long she had been looking forward to some exciting chatter, but so far it wasn’t very promising. It was then that her world changed.

Michael answered her reply for help with a suggestion – “Don’t set your character as a “free woman” if you want any action. A free woman, he wrote, are those who do not want to get too close to anyone and they usually just hang out.

“Instead, find a Master or Mistress and learn how to serve them. You will find it’s a lot more fun and more exciting. As for finding a suitable Dom, that can be hard. There are a few good ones, but a lot more are players that talk a good game but don’t really know what D/s is all about.”

Sarah took his words to heart and used her first name – Sarah – as her character’s name. She noticed that none of the submissives had capital letters in their name so she used all small letters too. She figured it would be easy to remember this way as well.

She set her characters’ status as a submissive at Michael’s advice so she could get the Masters to hopefully pay attention to her. Now the only thing left was to find a good Master. She wasn’t interested in Mistresses, that wasn’t her thing. But finding a Master to serve really excited her.

She didn’t have to wait long. About a half an hour after she posted her new name and status, she started getting requests to go into what the room called “private chat”. She didn’t want to seem too eager (spelled desperate), so she turned the first few down politely. Then she got another message from Michael:

“I see that you took my advice and now you are getting harassed with chat requests! I figured this would happen – most of the Masters in this room pounce on new talent like it’s a raw steak! If you really want to learn the true meaning of D/s, I would be willing to work with you to get you started and to help you avoid the wolves in the room.

“But if you agree, you must be sincere and willing to follow my orders to the letter. Just as you don’t want a player for a Master, I don’t want a submissive that is just in it for the evening’s entertainment.”

Sarah was shocked by the words on the screen and read the message a couple times just to make sure she hadn’t misinterpreted it. Then Michael came back with another message: “Do you need some time to think about it?” he wrote.

Sarah didn’t want to lose this opportunity. She figured that if he was willing, she shouldn’t turn the chance down – the worst that could happen is that he turned out to be a player himself, and she could always walk away. After all, this was an Internet chatroom – what harm could it do to take him up on it?

“Michael, thank you for the chance to learn at your side. I would very much like to accept your offer and I hope that I can serve you properly. I look forward to learning all that I can in the ways of a submissive and await my first lesson with anticipation.” She figured that talking like this would please him, since it seemed to be how the other subs spoke.

And so began Sarah’s journey. Michael told the room’s occupants that the new girl, Sarah, was now spoken for and that he would be her mentor and her guardian. This put an end to the harassing chat requests that she had been getting. Instead, some of the Masters and Mistresses in the room publicly congratulated Michael on his new acquisition and they sent approving messages to her telling her that she was very lucky to have Michael as her guide.

She felt a lot better about her decision and said that she was looking forward to learning as much as she could about all this. Sarah and Michael chatted more and she told him about herself and her real life. She was careful not to go into too many specifics, but she also noticed that her caution wasn’t really warranted – Michael didn’t ask any personal questions.

He was more interested in what she wanted to gain from him ... what she wanted as a submissive. She didn’t really know what he was getting at, so she made general statements like “I want to learn how to serve you” and “I want to learn how to be a good slave”.

Michael, knowing that she was obviously very new and inexperienced, gave her some Internet URL’s to look up as her first “assignment” so she could see what she had opened herself up to. Sarah promised that she would indeed look up the links he gave her but that it was very late now and she had to go to bed. Michael and her made arrangements to get back online together the next evening and she signed off and went to bed.

The next day was Saturday and she didn’t have to work, so she did a few things around the house and prepared a supper that she could eat at the computer. She looked forward to a leisurely meeting with her new Master and didn’t want anything to interrupt it.

Finally the time had come to meet with him and she eagerly entered the room. She greeted the room’s occupants – first a respectful “hello” to the Masters and Mistresses in the room and then a more relaxed and casual “hi” to the submissives and slaves that were already there. It wasn’t long until Michael entered into the room, promptly at the time he had pre-arranged.

“Greetings Master. How are you this fine evening?” she wrote.

“I am fine, Sarah. However, you may address me as Sir, since you are not yet a slave and I have not officially become your Master.”

“Yes, Sir, my apologies at my presumptiveness.”

“It is understandable, since you are just learning. Are you ready for your first lesson?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Very well. Let’s go into a private chat so we can talk uninterrupted. Before you leave this room, however, it is courteous and proper that you excuse yourself to all the Doms in the room.”

“Yes Sir,” she wrote, “Please excuse me, Masters and Mistresses as my own Sir requires my attendance.”

After Sarah said her goodbyes, she followed Michael to a separate private chat area.

“Well, little one, are you ready to begin your training?” Michael asked.

“Yes Sir,” she replied.

“Good. First then we shall begin with a little introduction of what you can expect from me. I will guide you along the path to knowledge about the D/s lifestyle. During your journey, you will learn what we do, why we do what we do, and how we do what we do. You will learn not only the physical aspects of this world, but also the mental and emotional side of this D/s lifestyle.

BDSM is only a small part of what we do – the tip of the iceberg so to speak. You will learn the four sides of BDSM; Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, and Masochism. Those last two terms, Sadism and Masochism, you will learn in definition only – I do not practice them as a general rule. Some Masters and Mistresses do, but I prefer other methods of gaining my slaves’ cooperation.

You will find me fair, but firm. I will challenge you to grow and to expand your limits, making you do things that for now, you may feel you couldn’t possibly do. However, bear in mind that I will never hurt you, I will never ask you to break the law, and I will never endanger your person or your reputation. This is important to know because the Master/slave bond is based on and built on trust. Without trust, we have nothing. Trust is the most important key to our continuing relationship. Do you understand, Sarah?”

“Yes Sir,” Sarah wrote.

“Good. You will need to remember this and keep it at the front of your mind always. Trust is all we have at this point since I cannot force you to do anything. I have to be able to trust that you will do what I tell you and you will have to trust my judgment and know that what I ask of you is for your own growth.”

“I will remember, Sir.”

“Okay then. Now, yesterday you told me a little about you. I found out you are in Nebraska and that you work in a coffee shop there in your hometown of Blaine. But now I want to know more about you so I can see where to take you.” Michael wrote.

“What would you like to know, Sir?” she wrote.

“For starters tell me more about you. What do you look like?”

“Well, Sir, I am 24 years old, 5’4” tall with long brown hair and hazel eyes. People have told me I’m pretty, although I think I have average looks. I don’t like my nose – I think it’s too small for my face and it turns up at the end. But I do like my eyes – they are rather cat-like, I think,” she told him.

“I see. What ethnicity are you?” Michael asked.

“I am Caucasian. I’m of Scottish/Irish decent with a little French in there somewhere,” she told him.

“And your measurements?”

“Measurements, Sir?”

“Yes, Sarah. Your measurements.”

“I am 34-26-32, Sir.”

“I see. 34 what?”

“34C, Sir.”

“Okay got it. Are you married/single/engaged/in a relationship with anyone?

“I am single. I don’t have anyone in particular in my life at the moment.”

“Except for me, you mean.”

“Yes, Sir ... except for you. Sir,” she said. Sarah could feel herself blushing at this thought. I do have someone in my life now – someone I don’t know and who I can’t see or touch. A mystery Master. she thought. The idea made her heart beat a little faster.

“Now tell me about your home. You live alone, I presume?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good, that will be helpful,” he wrote. Sarah wasn’t sure what he meant by that but she figured it will become clear later.

“And where in your house are you now?”

“In my living room. I have a small desk here with my computer on it.”

“Any windows nearby?”

“Yes, I have one window that looks out on my backyard. Why, Sir?”

“Does it have shades or drapes you can close?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Then close them and come back to me.”

“Yes, Sir.” She went to draw the shades and came back to the computer. “I’m back, Sir.

“Very good. Now the reason for this is that from now on is that when you are here with me I want you to be naked. You are to be completely nude in my presence unless I tell you otherwise, understand? This is your first command,” Michael wrote.

“Yes, Sir. Shall I get undressed now?”

“Yes.” Sarah stood up and removed her pajamas, panties and bra. “There, Sir I am completely naked now.”

“Good. Now, then, did you look up those URLs I gave you last night?”

“Yes, Sir, I went to some of them. I haven’t gotten to them all – some of the sites were quite extensive.”

“And what did you think?”

“I really liked some of the poetry that the people had written ... it was very beautiful.”

“Yes, it is. You see D/s can be very loving and very emotional. It isn’t at all what most people think of. When someone mentions BDSM the first thought in their minds is how can anyone get off on being beaten?

“But that is NOT D/s. The only real binding in D/s is the emotional bonds between two people who, for whatever reason, need each other and what they have to offer. A Master is not a Master without a slave to control. And a slave is not a slave unless she has a Master to obey.”

“I understand Sir,” Sarah wrote.

“Did you have any questions about what you read so far?” Michael asked her.

“No, Sir. I just loved the way the sub wrote about the feelings she had for her Master. It almost made me cry it was so heartfelt and powerful.”

“Yes, the bond between Master and slave can be a strong one indeed,” Michael told her.

“Have you ever had such a relationship, Sir?” she asked.

“Yes, I have Sarah. I have had a couple such relationships.”

“What happened, if I may be so bold in asking?” Sarah wrote.

“Well in one case the slave had to move away because of personal reasons. And the second relationship is still going on with an online slave that I currently tutor just like you,” he wrote.

“Oh, I see. I am sorry, Sir, that I jumped to the wrong conclusions. Please forgive me,” Sarah wrote quickly.

“I am not married and I am not looking to be,” he said. “But, you also need to understand that a Master may have more than one slave. A Master is entitled by his status to have as many slaves as he thinks he can handle. Personally I find that too many slaves are more trouble than they are worth.

“But I do have more than just you, just to let you know. It doesn’t mean that I don’t love them all – on the contrary. My slaves mean the world to me, each one of them. And I spend just as much time and attention as I can with them all ... that’s why I don’t juggle a bunch of them.

My ‘harem’ if you want to call it that, only has 4 slaves, including you. I have you, the other online submissive I was referring to, and two other real life submissives that each come by from time to time, whenever they need to, but don’t live with me. So now you know about my other slaves. Does this make you feel any different about us?”

“No, Sir. You are the Master and it is your prerogative. I do thank you for being upfront about it and telling me. But it doesn’t change anything. I still wish to learn from you if you’ll have me.”

“I’m glad,” Michael wrote, “because I can see quite a bit of potential in you already and it would be a shame to waste such enthusiasm so early in your training.”

“Thank you Sir,” Sarah wrote, feeling better now.

“Now before I leave there are a couple more things we need to discuss.”

“Sir?”

“One of these is how to greet me online in the room. After I type this description, I want you to cut and paste it into a document you can refer to each time we meet. Okay?”

“I am ready, Sir.”

When entering the room type this:

Sarah enters the room and walks confidently to her Master, stopping in front of him with her head lowered and her eyes on the floor in front of her. She kneels in front of Him awaiting His next command, sitting on her heels with her knees spread, her back straight, and her shoulders back.

“Hello, Master, how may this girl serve you tonight?”

“This is how I wish you to greet me whenever we are in the chatroom. It is a formal greeting and shows the room that you are mine and respect me.”

“Yes, Sir. I have it now and will use it as you wish,” she wrote.

“Now the second thing is a couple rules that I want you to follow in your “real world” life. Since I am to be your Master, I want you thinking of me even when we are not together. And so the following rules will apply; First off, you are not to play with yourself ever without my permission. I want you to be horny and ready for me when we meet and you can’t do that if you take care of things in between our visits. Understand? You are my property now and as such your body is my property as well. I do not like it being used without my permission.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“And on a similar theme, you are not to date or go out with other men without my permission. If you must go out with another man, I need to be informed and grant you permission. I am a jealous Master and do not like to share my slaves. All my slaves have the same rules and are expected to obey them.”

“Yes, Sir. I will obey your rules,” Sarah wrote.

“Very good, then. Now I must be going. You have done well, tonight, Sarah and the next time we meet I will talk to you more about your lessons,” Michael wrote.

“Thank you, Sir. I look forward to it,” Sarah wrote.

The pair had decided that meeting twice a week was about the right frequency – any more often and they would soon run out of things to talk about. Any further apart and they may get bored with the whole thing. Besides, twice a week gave Sarah time to dream about what Master would reveal on their next meeting. Sarah found herself daydreaming of Michael quite a bit and the lessons that he gave her only helped to stir her desires for him all the more. Michael knew his slave well...

About three weeks later, Michael and Sarah were in a private chat. He was discussing her progress so far and he seemed pleased with how well she was doing. Then as their time was coming to a close, he gave her the next assignment.

“Sarah, I am pleased at how well you are doing and how enthusiastic you are about learning this new lifestyle. Before I give you your next assignment though, I would like to talk to you about your sexual experience. What kinds of sex have you tried? For example, have you ever been with a woman? Ever had anal sex? Ever had more than one man at a time? Tell me your past sexual experiences.”

“Well, Sir, I have kissed a girl before but nothing more than that. And I haven’t had anal sex or been with more than one partner at a time. We are pretty conservative here, Sir.”

“I see. And what about your fantasies? If your real life is so conservative, what do you dream about? Tell me your wildest fantasies.”

“Sir, up until I met you, my wildest fantasies involved finding a good man, settling down and raising a family. You know – the little house with the white picket fence, three kids, and a station wagon kind of life.”

“And now?” he asked.

“Now, Sir, I’m not sure what I want. That white picket fence dream doesn’t seem like it will be enough for me now. I’m not sure if I could live that ordinary a life now.”

“Now that you’ve had a taste of something more exotic than what you have known before, you want to see what else is out there ... is that what I’m hearing?” he asked.

“Yes, Sir. I want to know more about this D/s life before I commit to anything like marriage and settling down,” Sarah said.

“Wise choice, little one. One should always take the time to look around as they go down life’s path ... you never know what scenery you may be missing along the way.”

“Yes, Sir. I am finding that out.”

“Well, Sarah, our time for tonight is about over. But before I go, I want to give you your next assignment.

For your next lesson, I would like to move from the realm of the Internet and move into something more substantial, if you are willing.”

“Substantial, Sir?” she asked, a bit uncertain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.