Weekend Hookup - Cover

Weekend Hookup

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Double Deuce, or Double D for short, was known as a ladies' bar - although there were usually a few guys around trying to score. But this night Oliva had stopped in just to see how things were going that night. And she found the joint was rocking as it always was on Saturday nights!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Fiction   Cheating   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Olivia did not make her wait for long before the journey resumed. When Olivia moved lower down between Jennifer’s spread legs, she raised one so that Olivia could duck under her knees and they then could rest on the older woman’s shoulders. Looking between her breasts and down her body, Jennifer saw the top of a head, covered with long platinum blonde hair, and a smiling pale face that quickly disappeared from view.

There was no doubt where it had gone, because Jennifer immediately felt Olivia’s tongue licking and softly stroking the inside of one of her thighs, and she knew Olivia was busily lapping up some of the juices that had dripped onto her leg from her leaking pussy.

After a few seconds, Jennifer felt her doing the same thing for her other leg, followed by slowly mopping up everything from her crotch. Olivia’s smiling face reappeared, glistening with the juices that she had just devoured.

Jennifer reached under her body and spread apart her ass cheeks, in a silent plea to the older woman to finger-fuck her there while eating her pussy. She very much enjoyed the sensation, but was always a bit nervous about asking for the older woman to do it to her.

Olivia saw what the small pale hands were doing, and smiled to herself. She didn’t mind fingering her partner’s ass, and she knew that Jennifer would have a stronger orgasm if she did, making it more fun for both of them.

So she wet her finger in her mouth and rubbed the saliva around the tight crinkled hole. She wet it a couple times to give it a little lubrication and then with one more wetting of her finger itself, she gently slipped the digit into the tight hole that awaited it.

Starting slowly, she moved her finger in and out until Jennifer’s natural lubrication made the movement easier. After Olivia had been finger-fucking in and out of her hungry ass and observing how Jennifer was already thrusting back to meet the digit, she got busy doing what she had been yearning to do they left the Double Deuce.

She began by admiring the glistening pink pussy directly in front of her. Jennifer’s pussy was truly a thing of beauty too. Tightly tucked in, and shaved smooth, she looked like a girl several years younger than her tender age of twenty-eight.

The skin surrounding her pussy lips was ivory white, and the labia it framed were pink, dark and swollen now with her lust. The index finger of her right hand continued slowly plunging in and out of Jennifer’s ass, and Olivia wrapped her other arm around a soft thigh.

With the fingers and thumb of that hand, she gently separated the swollen lips, and gazed wondrously into the beautiful pink source of the juices she had relished earlier. The bewitching scent of woman-perfume wafted upwards, delighting Olivia’s nostrils as she breathed it deeply into her lungs.

As much as Olivia loved the sight and aroma of a beautiful pussy such as the one awaiting her, she knew the way it tasted was even more delightful. The outer lip where Olivia started licking was even softer and smoother than the insides of Jennifer’s thighs had been, and she took her time, letting her tongue seek out all of the soft folds of her sweet pussy.

From time to time Olivia raised her head to look again at the beautiful body that was hers for the evening. Already highly aroused, Jennifer was writhing on the bed, and her head was rolling back and forth on the pillow, creating a dirty blonde whirlwind with her hair.

Olivia smiled and brought her mouth back down to where she had started. After her tongue had sluiced up the fresh nectar, she started licking and toying with her pussy lips. Jennifer’s plump lips were soft and smooth as a warm satin pillow, and Olivia’s tongue pampered them.

Once again, after kissing Jennifer’s mons, she looked at the young blonde’s body, and was elated to see her movements. They were even more pronounced, with her luscious breasts swaying and bouncing, her lower body writhing blissfully, and her ass fucking back to meet the finger that was going in and out.

Olivia knew from past experience with the woman it was almost time to bring Jennifer to her climax, because she was at the apex of her arousal. When she licked at the top of her love hole, Olivia moved her mouth slightly to thrust her tongue against the small area between there and the base of Jennifer’s clit.

That delightful love button was so swollen with lust it had pushed its way out from its protective hood. She helped herself to all the delicious juices that were still flowing, before engulfing the adorable pink pearl inside her mouth. Her lips formed a seal at the base, and Olivia’s tongue buffeted the engorged sides and top.

“Yes! Yes! Suck my clit!” Jennifer implored when she felt the lips and tongue starting to do just that, and she started fucking even stronger against the face between her legs. The connection with her nipples grew stronger; joy sizzled through Jennifer’s body and her head and her legs and her whole body pitched and tossed on the bed from the incredible pleasure she was feeling.

But as Olivia sucked and licked her clit, the pleasurable sensation grew even stronger and Jennifer’s moans and cries more urgent. The mountain of delight that had been building up inside her ever since her friend joined her in the bar, abruptly exploded into an avalanche.

OH MY GOD!” she cried out joyously. “I’M CUUUMMMINNGGG!”

Jennifer’s movements became even more wild and frantic. Her thighs clamped tightly to Olivia’s head, and her arms flailed at the mattress, as more and stronger torrents of pleasure swept through her body.

She rocked forward and back and from side to side on her ass, while trying to ram her pussy even more closely into the face of the woman who had brought her to such an incredible state. Olivia clung to one thigh, her other arm braced against the bed, and kept her mouth clamped tightly over Jennifer’s clit, hanging on to enjoy her friend’s cumming. She plunged her finger in and out of Jennifer’s ass, now adding a second one for even more sensation and increasing her orgasm.

“Oh! Ohmygod! OHHH!” Jennifer cried out as she climaxed. Her back arched while all her muscles spasmed, ramming her pussy against Olivia’s face for an ultimate time. After her thunderous orgasm, she totally relaxed, almost seeming to melt into the mattress below her. Her eyes were closed and a blissful smile spread across her young face.

Olivia enjoyed the boisterous climax almost as much as Jennifer did, especially when she got to lick all the fresh nectar from Jennifer’s thighs, belly, crotch and everywhere else it had spattered.

Knowing they would be fucking in a few minutes, she left the juices inside the hole that had produced them, so they could perform their natural function of lubrication. After feasting on as much as she would allow herself, Olivia backed away, letting Jennifer’s legs lightly drop onto the top of the mattress.

While her house guest rested and recovered in her bed, Oliva went to the bathroom to wash her hands and then returned to the bedroom. She went to her dresser and opened the bottom drawer where she kept her collection of toys. She pulled out a strap-on she had recently got just for such an occasion. She also brought out a small fingertip vibrator. Olivia took her toys over to the bed where Jennifer lay waiting.

“Whatcha got?” Jennifer said, idly playing with her still smoldering pussy.

“I bought a new toy the other day hoping I was going to get a chance to use it this weekend!” she said, holding the strap-on up for Jennifer to see. The strap-on had a black leather harness with three straps – two went around the wearer’s waist and the third, at the bottom of the harnesses triangle front panel went between the wearer’s legs and up to wrap around the waist strap in back. Sticking out of the front of the panel was a six inch long flesh-colored dildo. On the reverse was another identical dildo meant for the wearer to enjoy.

“Oh Livvy! That looks like fun! Let’s give it a try!” Jennifer squealed, clapping her hands excitedly.

Olivia bent over and held the harness near the floor as she prepared to step into the straps.

“Wait Livvy, let me do that! You’ve already given me two amazing orgasms – one at the bar and one just now – and it’s your turn to lay back and enjoy things,” Jennifer said. The two girls traded places with Jennifer getting out of the bed and taking the strap-on from Olivia who got into bed and got ready for some fun courtesy of her playmate.

After stepping into the harness, with one foot on either side of the center strap, Jennifer pulled it up until the head of her dildo was pressing against her pussy opening. Juices were running down her thighs from her sexual arousal, and she had no trouble easing the tip into her wet, pink hole.

“Ohhh...” Jennifer moaned as the dildo began filling her and stretching her pussy walls. She spread her legs a bit more and eased the dildo deeper into her. Jennifer closed her eyes as she felt the large shaft slipping exquisitely into her. Olivia watched, fascinated, as Jennifer engulfed the large plastic cock.

Once the first couple inches had been inserted and it could guide itself, she pulled the belt up around her waist, and pushed the dildo most of the way inside herself. A little adjusting of the front panel and she buckled the straps in place.

When Jennifer had her own dildo nestled deep in her warm tunnel and the straps were adjusted snugly, she walked over to the bed. Olivia was still lying on her back with her legs spread, watching her young lover’s every move.

The smile on her face got wider and more lustful when she saw the cock that would soon be driving in and out of her pussy. Her smile remained in place while Olivia’s eyes focused on the dildo that bounced up and down as she neared the bed.

“Bring that big old cock over here, baby!” Olivia said crawling towards the edge of the bed. Jennifer came up to her and Olivia took the plastic phallus in her hand wrapping her fingers around the base and gently stroking it, jacking it as if it were a real cock.

This made the end inside Jenifer move in and out and Jennifer moaned aloud as a result. Olivia took hold of the waist strap and pulled Jennifer a couple steps closer. She leaned down and took the fake cock in her mouth licking and sucking it as if it were real while her hands moved around to grab Jennifer’s ass cheeks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.