Weekend Hookup - Cover

Weekend Hookup

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Double Deuce, or Double D for short, was known as a ladies' bar - although there were usually a few guys around trying to score. But this night Oliva had stopped in just to see how things were going that night. And she found the joint was rocking as it always was on Saturday nights!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Fiction   Cheating   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

It was Saturday night and like so many others, Olivia was bored and looking for a good time. She walked into The Double Deuce Club – both a play on a woman’s bust and also aptly named because it was on 22nd Ave. – to see what might be happening at her favorite bar.

She was a regular at the Double Deuce and knew most of the other regular patrons. It was a pretty friendly place catering to the working class. The “Double D” as it was called, was primarily a ladies bar, although there was always a few guys there looking to score.

Olivia walked into the bar and Ruthie, the bartender, called out from behind the bar, “Hi Olivia! How’s it going tonight?” she said in her loud, boisterous manner. Olivia made her way carefully through the dimly lit bar until she got to the bar and found an empty stool.

“Not too bad, I guess, Ruthie ... just bored and looking for something to do,” Olivia said.

“Well, why don’t I pour you a drink and that’ll give you something to do!” Ruthie said with a big friendly grin.

“True enough. Okay, I’ll have a strawberry margarita,” Olivia said. She didn’t particularly come there to drink, although a couple would loosen her up – she always got hornier when she drank. Tonight her desires were something much more carnal than liquor; she was there looking for sex with one of the women who hopefully would be available that night.

About the time that Ruthie finished Olivia’s margarita, Billy walked out from the back room behind the bar. Billy was a big guy about six foot four inches tall and around two sixty-five. He was the one you’d call if there was trouble in the bar.

He watched over and protected the girls and being an ex-boxer, Billy wasn’t afraid to mix it up with anyone. All the girls liked him – because he was gay, he was the one guy there they didn’t have to worry about!

“Hi Billy,” Olivia said. “How are you doing tonight?”

“Fine Olivia,” Billy said. He was a man of few words and not much of a conversationalist. But he was goodhearted and a good worker, so Ruthie kept him around.

By the time Ruthie had finished making her margarita, Olivia’s eyes had adjusted enough to the dim light that she was able to look around at the bars occupants. She smiled when she saw her friend, Jennifer coming out of the ladies room.

Jennifer was her good friend and a woman with whom she had previously very much enjoyed sharing her bed. The young woman was pretty, with dirty-blonde shoulder-length hair, and a voluptuous body.

She was shorter than Olivia and seven years her junior, so Olivia looked after her as sort of a big sister. She had a pleasant personality and was fun in bed, enjoying the same kind of things as Olivia liked to do with a partner. Even better, she seemed to be there by herself.

“Hi Jennifer! I was hoping I would bump into someone here tonight!” Olivia said.

“Hi Livia, What brings you to the Double D tonight?” Jennifer asked.

“Well, Mike is off on another sales trip and I didn’t want to spend another Saturday night staring at the damn TV! Life’s too short, you know!” Olivia said.

“I hear that. Well I’m glad you showed up too. The pickings are kinda light around here tonight and this girl needs some company!” Jennifer said. Olivia knew that her friend was a lesbian, more specifically a femme – one of several attractive young women with submissive personalities who came to the Double D looking for a chance to hook up with other lesbians.

Some of them fancied older or more aggressive women – the dykes. But those types were often too tough and intimidating for Jennifer. She wasn’t into hard, aggressive, dominating sex; she preferred the soft, loving, tender stuff.

While Olivia wasn’t a true lesbian, she was bisexual and the two had spent the night in rapturous sapphic lovemaking a couple times before when Mike was gone on one of his sales trips. Olivia felt that sleeping with a woman wasn’t really cheating on her husband, she just wanted someone to keep her company while he was gone.

“Why don’t we get ourselves a table where we can be more comfortable and talk?” Olivia suggested.

“Fine with me, these bar stools always make my legs go to sleep!” she said. The two girls found a quiet corner table where they could talk without shouting over the jukebox and where they could start off with a little innocent petting and caressing.

“So, how are ya tonight?” Olivia said.

“I’m fine, Livia, thanks. How about you?”

“Can’t complain,” Olivia said. They were already well enough acquainted and fond enough of each other that they could forego any kind of introductions. Furthermore, either of them knew what the other was there for.

Eventually, they both knew they would be going to Olivia’s apartment for sex, but they could take their time and enjoy a little playful making out before leaving. Olivia made the first move, her hands moving to Jennifer’s thigh and softly stroking it as they talked.

Jennifer had worn a short mini-dress with a deep V front to show off her tits. It was her favorite color purple, and fit her very snug, showing off her shapely form. Olivia, in contrast, wore a flirty yellow spaghetti-strap cocktail dress, with a form-fitting top and a frilly lower that swished happily when she walked.

Olivia’s fingers traced a trail over the blonde’s body, excited by the soft, feminine curves. Jennifer enjoyed the proprietary caresses of her partner’s hands, and she snuggled up closer, spreading her legs a bit as she moved closer.

The two ladies leaned into each other for a passionate kiss and Olivia’s hand moved further up Jennifer’s thigh. As her hand reached the hem of Jennifer’s very short dress, Jennifer moaned into her mouth their tongues twisting and dancing playfully in each other’s mouth’s.

Olivia’s hand moved further underneath Jennifer’s short dress until she reached the point where she should have felt panties. However, there were none and a moment later she realized her “date” was going commando! What’s more, she was dripping wet!

That was enough for Olivia. “Come with me,” she said. Olivia got up and took Jennifer by the hand, leading her quickly into the ladies room. After quickly checking under the stall doors to make sure they were alone, she took the younger woman to the counter.

“Hop up here,” Olivia said. There was an urgency in her voice that made Jennifer eager as well and she did as Olivia bade, hopping up on the counter and gasping as the cold counter top contacted her bare ass.

Olivia pushed her back gently until she leaned against the mirror and then she hiked up the young woman’s short dress, exposing the naked dripping pussy that her fingers had discovered moments ago.

Without asking for permission or waiting for an answer Olivia knelt on the floor in front of the young woman and spread her legs wide. Licking her lips, greedily, she shoved her face deep in Jennifer’s steaming crotch and began licking and lapping furiously.

“Ohh FUUCK!” Jennifer cried out as Olivia buried her tongue deep in Jennifer’s sweet bald pussy. One of the things Olivia liked most about this girl was that she made eating her so wonderful – her smooth, slick pussy, her sweet, syrupy juices, and her moaning and writhing as she ate her always made Olivia so excited and horny. Jennifer was one of Olivia’s favorite female playmates and now she was going to fully enjoy this tender young pussy.

Jennifer wasn’t complaining any either. As Olivia probed and wriggled her tongue inside the woman’s pussy, Jennifer moaned and groaned her pleasure, holding Olivia’s face firmly in her crotch and running her fingers through the older woman’s long, platinum-blonde hair.

Jennifer raised her legs up, hooking the heels of her CFM sandals in the sink basins on either side of her and offering a better angle for Olivia to get at her. She used the faucet spouts of the two sinks to hang onto as Olivia sent her rocketing off into heaven with her talented and eager tongue.

With Jennifer moaning and squirming on the counter, Olivia knew that she was nearing the first of many orgasms they would share before the night was over. However, the cold counter top of a bar ladies room wasn’t the best place for sex play – it wasn’t very comfortable for either of them and they risked getting caught. So not wanting to leave her girlfriend needy, Olivia wanted to bring her to orgasm quickly and then take her home where they could enjoy each other more comfortably and thoroughly.

So as she continued tonguing Jennifer’s drooling slit, she reached around and using her thumb, she massaged the woman’s hard throbbing clit, sending lightning bolts up her body.

“OhmyGOD!” Jennifer cried out, getting closer and closer to an explosive orgasm. She reached into the V front of her dress and grabbed her tit, pinching and tugging on her nipple as she tried to push herself over the edge. Then to give her that last nudge to the top of Orgasm Mountain, Olivia shoved two fingers of her other hand under her tongue and deep into Jennifer’s sensitive pussy.

OH, FUUCKKKMEEE!” she screamed out as she came, her pussy bursting as she poured her sweet woman-honey out in a flood onto the counter. Fortunately for them, the design of the counter allowed her overflow to run into the sinks and not onto the floor so the juices that Olivia couldn’t lap up fast enough didn’t make a mess on the restroom floor. Olivia tried not to let any of the sweet stuff go to waste, however Jennifer was known to be very generous with her juices and even a squirter when she got really aroused.

Olivia would put her to the test once they got to her place and were free to let their passions go. But for now, she helped the panting, quivering woman off the counter top and helped her to stand until she was steady enough to leave. Jennifer straightened up her clothes and checked herself in the mirror. She looked a bit more disheveled than she did going into the ladies room, but not so much that anyone at the bar would notice.

The lovers went back to their table. There was more cuddling and some more necking as they drank, but finally they finished their drinks. Since Olivia had come to the bar knowing she was probably going to be doing some drinking, she wisely chose to come in a cab so when the two women were ready to leave, Ruthie called them a cab. When it arrived, Olivia directed the driver to take them both to her house and she gave him the address.

During the cab ride the two women exchanged furtive glances and held hands but kept their public expressions of passion under wraps. They knew that not everyone shared their open-mindedness and the trip wasn’t very long. They could wait until they were safely in Olivia’s apartment and would not be disturbed.

Once in the cab they could talk easier since they didn’t have all the background noise. “So how long is Mike going to be gone this trip?” Jennifer asked.

“Well he said it’s roughly twenty one hundred miles from Dallas to Phoenix round trip. He said he can only drive ten hours a day by law so it’s going to take him three and a half days to make the trip. He said he should be home Monday sometime.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.