Better Harems Through Chemistry - Cover

Better Harems Through Chemistry

Copyright© 2022 by Sterling

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Calamity has wiped out most of the population. A few powerful men run each surviving nation. They want to repopulate the world quickly, and for that purpose they need a reproduction rate above what the women would choose. Using some clever bits of genetic engineering, the ruling men compel women to do their bidding in the realm of sex and reproduction, without threat or force.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Harem   First  

“Sir, Rebecca Klein is here.”

Noah was worn out, but was still happy to see Rebecca. “Show her in.”

“Hello, Rebecca, how are you?”

“I’m well, thanks.”

“I’ve forgotten how old your younger children are.”

“My last girl left a few months ago. Now it’s just me and my sons.”

“How old is the youngest?”

“He’s twelve now.”

“I have a new girl Sharon who just arrived. Would you be willing to look after her and see she gets settled properly in your village?”

“I would be happy to.”

His wives and children lived scattered among the villages of his county. Only a very few lived in his mansion with him.

So, why are you here today?” Noah gave Rebecca a sly smile.

“I think you know why.”

“I have an inkling. I’ve already seeded three females today, so I’m a bit worn out ... What about tomorrow?”

“Oh, that will be fine.”

Rebecca didn’t need sex any more, but she missed it and liked it now and then. She had been one of Noah’s favorites when she was younger, and he was happy to do her a couple times a year, when he had space in his schedule.

Her body was nothing compared to the younger fertile ones, but it still had its charms, and Noah remembered its younger allure, when he had done her over and over again, giving her a total of eight children.

After he opened her up, the next day, he paused before entering. They both liked the moment of anticipation. Then he entered her and began thrusting. Three orgasms. He knew that’s just what she liked best -- three. And as her third approached, he let his own come over him, a gentle, lazy orgasm, but still very pleasant. The seed he pulsed into her would start no baby, but that was OK. Her orgasms were as strong as ever.


Noah had a slack day -- only one of his girls had needed an insemination.

He was feeling horny, so he had one of his servants go and ask Sharon if she would like to visit him. Sharon was one of the honored few who he invited to live with him in his mansion.

Sharon flew in and gave Noah a big hug and kissed him on the cheek.

Seconds later he felt her pulling down his pants and the warmth and wetness of her mouth on his penis. It was already half-hard, but she put the finishing touches on it.

With the organ she craved ready to do its job, she lay back on the bed, naked, and reached out her arms, begging Noah to come take her.

As he got into position, she took his penis and slid the tip up and down on her slit, eager to open herself up. Meanwhile, Noah kissed her ears and her cheeks and her lips, though she was too preoccupied to concentrate on kissing.

When she felt herself fully open, she positioned his penis tip right at her opening, grabbed his butt cheeks, and pulled up hard, forcing his penis into her. Noah was happy with that little twist -- showing him how much she wanted it. But then he took over the motion, thrusting his penis in and out, and she started coming. First the tip would be deep in her vagina, the next it would be halfway out, and in the next it would be straining up inside her once more. Sex. Sexual intercourse.

Noah knew that Sharon was up for just as much fucking as Noah would give her. So he fucked, looking at her pretty face as it showed her growing pleasure. He looked as it twitched with orgasm and she clutched his back. He looked as she relaxed for a minute before her sexy tissues got aroused again and repeated the cycle. Noah lost count. He guessed it was about the tenth time when he squirted sperm up into her, and then withdrew.

Sharon’s unusually strong initial hostility was in time replaced by an unusually strong sexual appetite, and she made herself available whenever he wanted her. She might have wanted to approach him, but he was the governor, and had many responsibilities, including sexual ones.

Sometimes he might send her away shortly after they were done. This time they rested, intertwined. He enjoyed the closeness. After ten minutes or so, Sharon’s fingers lazily explored Noah’s cock. Sometimes it didn’t respond, but he didn’t mind her trying.

But this time it did respond. Sharon turned over on top of him and aimed his penis.

“OK?” she asked.

Noah nodded. Sharon’s vagina had only closed partway by then, so it was especially easy for her to use his penis to open herself up again and and then plunge her open vagina down to engulf him. He loved fucking her -- she’s the one who started using that word, and he didn’t mind at all. He didn’t mind when she fucked him, either, as she was doing now. While still thrusting up into her from below, he had his orgasm as she had her second.

Sharon was three months pregnant with her second child, but that didn’t lessen her interest at all. During her first pregnancy she had been eager to get it from the rear when her belly made face-to-face sex awkward, and he expected that she would be again. She was one of his favorite wives.


Despite having lots of wives, it was still a special occasion for Noah when one arrived for the first time.

“This is Nancy,” said his servant before withdrawing.

He looked closely at her as she stood before him.

“Oh, Nancy, you’re trembling! Are you ... scared?” Something about her intrigued him.

Nancy nodded, looking down.

“Are you feeling real uncomfortable? Or are you OK on holding off on the sex for a while?”

“I’m in no hurry.”

“Then come lie down with me here and give me a hug -- no need to take anything off -- well, except your shoes.”

When they were lying down, he said, “I don’t get as much time to snuggle as I might like, what with being governor and having lots of girls and women to do, and so forth. But here you are, seeing me for the first time ... Anything you’d like to say?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.