Better Harems Through Chemistry - Cover

Better Harems Through Chemistry

Copyright© 2022 by Sterling

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Calamity has wiped out most of the population. A few powerful men run each surviving nation. They want to repopulate the world quickly, and for that purpose they need a reproduction rate above what the women would choose. Using some clever bits of genetic engineering, the ruling men compel women to do their bidding in the realm of sex and reproduction, without threat or force.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Harem   First  

Noah could hear the cries of children in the mansion’s grounds, and figured one of his wives was here to be fertilized again. It was Sarah Knapen. Along with fertilization, a few adjustments were to be made to her younger children. Her youngest child was a boy, and he needed fixing. Under anesthesia -- no pain to him at all -- he would be castrated and his penis mostly removed. He could expel urine through the little stump, and no one would mistake him for a girl. A few boys were kept intact in anticipation of servicing the maturing females of the rapidly growing population. But this boy was not one of them, and he would feel no sexual desire or sexual pleasure, and would live his life as a devoted son to Sarah, helping with the work in Noah’s county. Sarah’s next youngest was a girl, and now as she was four years old Noah knew who she was to be promised to. Evan Kortmann, two counties to the west. That was where Sharon had come from. Assigning the girl to the right man was so critical that he always did this task himself. While some of Noah’s assistants entertained the older children, Sarah came in with the little girl.

“Sit her on your lap, and spread her legs wide,” said Noah, as he prepared the eye-dropper and filled it with the set of potent CRISPR compounds. Included in the mix was the genetic signature of Evan Kortmann.

Sarah did as asked, soothing the girl. Noah didn’t bother to ask her name, as he had no need of it. She had an open vagina, just the way all girls used to, and Noah opened her lips up, inserted the eyedropper, and pushed the bulb to expel the fluid. Within a few months, her vagina would close up tight. She would grow up as Sarah’s daughter, living with her until she reached puberty. Sarah would tell her a few years before that she needed to travel to find Evan Kortmann when her body started changing. She would either do it on her own, or wait until she was goaded by her discomfort, but one way or the other she would go. Evan would open her vagina up and begin mating with her, just as Noah had with Sharon. The governors kept track and tried to give as many daughters to each nearby county as they got in return. Sending daughters to other counties prevented the dangers of in-breeding, while the superior genes of the governors gradually came to dominate the gene pool.

Sarah’s daughter was not upset by the simple and painless squirt into her vagina, and Sarah released her into the care of her siblings outside, while Sarah prepared to receive an injection in the same place, but an injection of a very different kind.

“How many children do you have now, Sarah?”

“Eleven. One pair of twins, you may recall.”

“Oh, yes, the twins. Ready for child twelve?”

“Yes, Noah. I am ready. After a while it’s routine. The older children help with the younger ones. They are a joy.” She paused and sighed. “And besides, there’s no point thinking about what you cannot change.”

“True, true,” said Noah.

Sarah lay back, naked. Plenty of stretch marks, and with some extra weight in her rear end. Not a girl or even a young woman. But still fertile and still plenty sexy.

“Last time it took -- what was it, six months?”

“Seven.”

He had gotten to do her seven times, and he sort of hoped it would take a while again, so he could have the pleasure of mating with her over and over again.

“Getting pregnant is always best, but the orgasms are quite a treat, and ... if nature has in mind that I wait a while to get pregnant again, I won’t mind.”

If his wives wanted to and he agreed, they could come to him for sex at any time, not just when they were fertile. But it was impolite for him to raise the subject, and for most, the understanding was that they wouldn’t. They were doing their job and he was doing his. He had enough wives to fertilize that his appetite for non-reproductive sex was limited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.