Better Harems Through Chemistry - Cover

Better Harems Through Chemistry

Copyright© 2022 by Sterling

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Calamity has wiped out most of the population. A few powerful men run each surviving nation. They want to repopulate the world quickly, and for that purpose they need a reproduction rate above what the women would choose. Using some clever bits of genetic engineering, the ruling men compel women to do their bidding in the realm of sex and reproduction, without threat or force.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Harem   First  

“There is a new girl who is here to see you, sire,” said Noah’s servant Ethel -- an older woman, like all of his servants. “Should I show her in?”

“Yes, please.”

The girl looked to be about fifteen, though it was hard to tell beneath her shapeless work clothes, which were none too clean.

“Hello. What’s your name?” he asked.

“Sharon.”

“It looks like you just arrived. Did you have a pleasant trip?”

“It was OK,” she said, looking tired. Suddenly she came alive, fire in in her big brown eyes. “I hate you!”

“Oh, dear, I’m sorry to hear that ... What have I done to make you hate me?”

“You know ... you know what it is ... you and the others.”

Noah shrugged. “Things are what they are. Are you uncomfortable?”

“Yes, I’m uncomfortable. In fact, in hurts like hell!”

“Oh, dear. Can I do anything to help?”

“You know what it is -- asshole!”

Noah did in fact know what it was. Years before, when she was still quite a small girl, she had been given the medicine and told to seek out Noah Andersen in West Aarhus when she grew up and became uncomfortable. As she had grown up and learned the facts of life, she learned what that meant more specifically. When she was maturing sexually, she would start feeling uncomfortable down in her privates. The only thing that would relieve this discomfort was Noah’s penis -- no other penis would do. She had to find Noah and let him slide his penis into her -- sexual intercourse. She was in effect his wife -- one of a great many wives -- and the medicine had seen to it that she would come to him when she grew up. She had had no choice in the matter, nor could she realistically rebel.

In the old days, men had to expend a lot of effort making sure the women were good wives to their assigned husbands. Women ran away. Some did not willingly perform their conjugal duties, requiring men to struggle and exert effort to claim their rights. Other women had secret liaisons on the side and bore the children of other men. No longer!

“When you are ready to be polite and cooperative, then clean yourself up and dress like a good girl and come see me again.”

“I hate you!” Her voice suddenly turned from anger to plaintiveness. “But it hurts ... so bad.”

“Well, the choice is yours.”

That afternoon Sharon was shown in again. This time she was freshly scrubbed, with clean hair, wearing a sexy white dress. She was right at that age when his wives usually came to see him for the first time -- fifteen or so. In fact, her breasts looked a bit bigger, her hips a bit wider, which likely meant she had been living with growing discomfort longer than most girls did. No girl came to him before age 14. Girls matured a bit later since the Calamity.

He found most of his wives quite alluring, but Sharon was especially so, standing in front of him. She had a lovely round face, big brown eyes, and her lustrous hair had a wave to it.

“So you say it hurts ... Can you show me where it hurts?”

She looked at him reproachfully, then lifted the dress to reveal her white underpants.

“More specifically?”

She pulled the panties down to reveal a standard set of girl parts, a graceful mound of smooth skin with a vertical slit.

“There, huh?” said Noah. He felt his cock surging to life in his pants. “Well, why don’t you take all your clothes off and lie on the bed there and I’ll see what I can do?”

As he reached forward slowly to touch her, Sharon stiffened, pulled up her panties and stomped out of the room, shouting “You pig!”

Half an hour later Noah’s servant showed her in again.

“It hurts?”

Sharon looked down and nodded.

“I would be happy to help you. But last time you were rude to me and ran away. I don’t want to put up with that. Are you sure you will be polite and do what you’re told this time?”

“Yes,” she said in a small voice.

Noah paused. “I’m not sure I believe you. Come back this evening after sunset.”

“But it hurts!” she moaned.

“I’m sure it does, but for me to help you you’ve really got to be sure you act like a good girl. You’re old enough to control yourself.”

“Yes ... Yes, sir.”

“If you are sure you can behave yourself when sunset comes, then come see me again.”


The oil lamp suffused the room with a flickering warm glow.

Sharon said, “Would you like me to lie on the bed naked? I would be happy to do that if you like.” She gave a big, fake smile.

“Yes, that would be nice. You certainly don’t look happy, so you don’t have to pretend you are, as long as you’re obedient and polite.”

“Yes, sir,” she said in a small voice, lying back.

Noah stripped and his penis was stiff as he saw this new wife of his and contemplated making her his for the first time.

“So, point to where it hurts,” he said. She dutifully pointed at her girl slit.

“I’ll see what I can do,” he said, kneeling between her legs and bringing the head of his cock against her. With her outer lips spread, she looked much like girls have always looked, with one big difference. There was no visible vaginal opening. There was a small pee hole, and if you looked very carefully, below that there was a faint vertical line in the reddish tissue -- nothing more.

“Has your vagina ever opened up before?”

“No, sir,” she said. It never did until a girl’s husband’s penis touched her labia. Then her tissues recognized his specific genetic signature and responded.

“Let’s see what I can do.” He rubbed the tip of his penis gently up and down her slit, over and over again. After a minute or so he could see that vertical line becoming more pronounced, making it apparent that it was where two lips met, and now the lips were swelling but also starting to move apart. He pushed his cock tip against the little bit of newly exposed crack, and once again moved it up and down. It was a lovely feeling. After another minute, the lips opened more, and then his penis tip started between them in earnest, starting to enter her body. It took longer to open a girl up the first time. Later, it would all happen in under a minute.

“See, you do have a vagina! Is it OK if I slide my penis in?”

After the briefest hesitation, she nodded, eyes closed.

His tip slid inside her, giving delicious sensations, and then he stroked back and forth, his tip going in further and further each time, her vagina instinctively welcoming him with hot and wet, with no need to be taught.

He felt her start relaxing below him. “Is that better? Tell me how it feels, OK?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.