Twisted Sisters - Cover

Twisted Sisters

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Elizabeth's sister, Anne, is visiting from England. She's never been to America, much less Los Angeles and wants to see the sights. One day when Elizabeth was working, her husband Tom takes Anne out for a trip to the beach. But there's more than sand and surf happening here...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   InLaws   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

My wife Elizabeth and I had met while we were in college. She was English and was studying here in America working on a degree in nursing. I was a Business Administration major. I was sitting in the cafeteria eating lunch one day and this beautiful young thing came in looking for someplace to sit. The cafeteria was pretty crowded that day and I watched as she looked around for a seat. She had been standing there for a few minutes when I called her over and offered her a seat across the table from me. She accepted and as we ate, we started talking...

That was two years ago. Since then we have gotten married and she has gotten her green card making her a permanent U.S. resident. She is not a citizen just yet, she is working on that, studying to take her citizenship test as soon as she can. But she has pretty much the same rights as a citizen except that she can’t vote or serve on a jury (the latter she is not really all that concerned with!)

This past summer my wife’s baby sister, Anne, wanted to come “across the pond” for a visit and see Beth and America for herself. She had gotten a ton of pictures since Beth had been here and we had called her many times to talk about all that was over here. But she wanted a chance to see it firsthand.

So after talking to Beth and talking to her parents, we set up a little vacation for Anne. We had plenty of room here in our home and Elizabeth assured her mother and father that she would look after Anne and not let her get too “corrupted” by our rebellious American ideals. I think her parents still carried a little bit of a grudge against us treasonous colonial malefactors from back in the Revolutionary War!

With everything set, Elizabeth looked forward to Anne’s visit. She hadn’t seen her younger sister since she had started college and was anxious to have her visit for awhile. And I know Anne was giddy as a schoolgirl about coming to America and seeing what life was like over here.

The time for Anne’s arrival finally arrived. The whole week before, the two sisters were emailing and talking on the phone, making plans on what to do and what to see. They had the whole visit scheduled and planned out and from the sound of things it was going to be a crazy busy time!

Strange as it may seem, in all the time I had known Beth, I had never seen a picture of her sister except for pictures of when they were younger. At the time, she was a cute, skinny, girl with curly, fire-red hair and freckles across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose.

We sat in the waiting area, listening to the announcements over the airport’s public address system. Soon we heard the announcement we had been waiting on; “Attention ladies and gentlemen: Delta Flight 5979 from London arriving at Gate 5.”

“She’s here! She’s here!” Beth said jumping up out of her seat. I had to laugh – it was like she was expecting Santa Claus himself to come through that door! Elizabeth stood there clutching my arm tightly as the passengers started coming into the terminal. “Where is she? I don’t see her!” she said, scanning the faces as they walked through the door. She had barely got the words out when an attractive young redhead came through the door.

“OH MY GOD, ANNE!” Elizabeth cried out when she saw her. I turned around to see who she was yelling to and that’s when I first saw Anne.

Anne Michelle Smythe was a very attractive 22 year old woman, five foot seven inches tall and about 119 pounds, with shoulder-length red hair and green eyes. She had a cute face with a dazzling smile, which she was displaying as Elizabeth was running up to her. The two girls were squealing and hugging and blubbering, having not seen each other for years.

I gave the girls their space, letting them get all their hugs and chattering out of the way. After a couple minutes of the standard questions – how’s Mum and Dad? What’s been going on back home? etc. – Elizabeth turned and introduced me to her sister.

“Tom, this is my sister Anne. Anne, this is my husband, Tom Anderson,” Elizabeth said.

I held my hand out and she took it. “Pleased to meet you finally, Tom. I feel like I know you already from what Liz has told me.”

Now I know it’s wrong and I should be ashamed to admit this, but the second I touched Anne’s hand, I felt a spark that made my heart – and my cock – jump. I think she felt the same way because I felt a shudder run through her and she diverted her eyes downward and wouldn’t look at me afterwards.

“Pleased to meet you as well. I hope your flight was okay,” I said, trying to make conversation.

“It was long, but I was too excited to come here and see my big sister to be too worried about it!” she said hugging Elizabeth again.

“Well, we should go get your bags and then I will bring the car up and we can get out of here,” I suggested. We walked over to the baggage claim carousel and Anne pointed out her suitcases as they came around. I pulled them from the carousel and when I had picked up all three, we turned and headed for the main terminal doors.

“Wait here girls and I will go get the car,” I told them. The girls sat down in a couple empty seats and I went to the parking lot to get the car. I drove out of the lot, paying the parking fee, and pulled the car into the white zone so we could load it up. I put the girls in the car first, and then loaded the suitcases in the trunk and we were off.

It took us about 20 minutes to get from the airport to our house. Once we got out of the airport area and onto the expressway, Anne piped up, “Oh, I forgot you guys drive on the wrong side of the road here!”

“No, we drive on the right-hand side of the road and the left side of the car. You drive on the left-hand side of the road and on the right-hand side of the car.” I said.

“Well you get used to it, especially if that is all you have ever done. But I would like to try driving American style sometime before I leave if that would be possible,” she said.

“I think we can arrange a little driving lesson if you want!” I said.

“That would be wonderful,” Anne said with a shy smile.

It was two days after that before the subject of driving lessons came up again. The girls had gone out shopping and we had all went out to dinner and did some sightseeing with her. Anne was loving her time here in America and being with her sister again.

On the third day of Anne’s visit, Elizabeth had to go to work, leaving me at home to entertain our guest. We were sitting at breakfast Anne and I, trying to figure out what to do that day.

“Tom, can we have that driving lesson today? I sure do want to try driving on the ‘wrong’ side of the road once!” she said laughing.

“Sure I guess so. It’s a nice day for a drive anyway,” I said. So with Anne clapping her hands gleefully, we quickly finished breakfast and got dressed.

I had decided if we were going to go for a drive, I would take her down along the famed Pacific Coast Highway (PCH). It was a nice summer day so I put the top down on the convertible so she could get the full “California Cruising” effect! The coast road where we would be driving was wide and flat and there wasn’t much traffic on it, plus there are a lot of sideroads and branches off it that would be good places for her to learn to drive “American-style”.

It took us about 30 minutes to get to the PCH, because of workday traffic, but once on it we were ready to look for a good “training road”. I found one soon and pulled over once safely away from the highway, “Okay, Anne time for you to drive!” I said.

I got out and we switched places. Anne had driven in England and had a license over there, but this was going to be a bit different. Aside from the fact that she would be driving on the other side of the road, my car was a stick shift and she had only driven automatics. So she had her work cut out for her. I explained how to drive a stick shift and then let her have a chance at it.

Anne ground a few gears, but she got the hang of the stick shift after a bit. And driving on the opposite side made her giggle so cute! She drove down the road until we came to a parking area that overlooked the ocean. It was a beautiful place and one of Elizabeth’s favorite places to go. That’s when things got a little weird...

As we were sitting there in the car watching the sun play off the water and listening to some tunes on the radio, Anne’s hand slowly crept over to my leg. At first I didn’t notice it, I thought she was just stretching out or something. But when she laid her hand on top of my thigh and moved north, I started getting a bit uneasy.

“What are you doing, Anne?” I asked, turning to her. Anne turned herself in her seat to face me.

“Tom, I know you want this. I felt the same spark that you did when we met in the airport and I have seen how you look at me since then. I feel the same way you do. I think you are fucking hot and I want you,” she said, her hand crawling across my thigh and rubbing my growing hardness.

And I’ll admit she was right in her assumption. Since the day she arrived, I felt extremely attracted towards her and really wanted to get closer to her. I would talk to Anne casually and of course I was very careful and never gave any impression of how I felt. Whenever I could steal an opportunity, I would ogle her boobs and ass and and daydream about how it must feel to have her beautiful tits pressed to may chest, her full soft lips on mine, and my hands full of her tender ass meat.

Anne slid her young body up next to mine, her tits grazing my chest until her face was close to mine. Her pouty lips so close ... her warm sweet breath brushing against my cheek. She lowered her lips to mine and kissed me long and deep and passionately. I did not resist at first, her kiss was sweeter than I had ever imagined. My tongue sought hers and found it waiting behind her parted lips. We kissed for several wonderful moments before that little voice in the back of my head made it’s presence known

“Anne ... we shouldn’t be doing this ... your sister,” I said breaking our kiss. My heart was racing, pounding its way through my chest, even as my cock was straining against the material of my pants.

“It’s okay, Tom,” she said, “When we were younger and Liz and I started dating, we played this game where we would try to seduce each others boyfriends. We wanted to see if they were with us for us or if they were just looking for a quick piece of ass. If we could get them into bed, it meant all they wanted was sex, not a real relationship.

“Now I know that you and Liz are married so that is not the case here. It’s just that I have heard so much about you from what Liz has told me in our telly conversations and emails ... she has told me how good you are and I wanted to see for myself!”

So sure of herself, Anne sat up and lifted her shirt up over her head. It was then that I realized just what a stunner my wife’s sister was! Anne was wearing a black shelf bra that held her delectable 34D tits proudly up and available. Her nipples were hard and rosy and begged to be licked and sucked.

I licked my lips unconsciously as I stared at the delicious orbs in front of me. Anne must have seen my reaction and pushed her tits closer. “Suck them Tom, please ... they need to be licked and sucked so bad!” she said in a soft whimper.

I leaned over a bit more and tentatively touched the tip of my tongue to her hard pebble. She groaned quietly as she felt my warm tongue graze her nipple. Encouraged by her sounds, I licked harder at the nub and she pulled my head to her hard.

“That’s it, baby! Suck on my titty! Oh God that feels sooo good!” she moaned.

As I licked and sucked on Anne’s sweet tit, one thing quickly became painfully obvious – today’s automobiles were not designed for the impromptu sexual adventure! I was sitting in the passenger front seat and her in the driver’s seat. I was leaning over in a most uncomfortable way with my elbow on the hard plastic center console, trying rather unsuccessfully to feast on the banquet offered me.

Finally as frustrated as I was, Anne got out of the drivers seat and ran around to my side of the car. I pushed the seat as far back as it would go and then leaned it back as far as it would go. This gave us just enough room for her to straddle me cowgirl position, which she did.

She leaned down and we kissed long and deep as my hands mauled her firm creamy tits. She could still tell that I was enjoying myself too, by the large lump she was happily rubbing her crotch on. She moaned and panted into my mouth as she got more and more excited.

“I want your cock, Tom,” she panted as she broke the kiss. She got up again and this time she pulled the floor mat out and dropped it to the ground outside the car. Kneeling down on the mat, she quickly unfastened my pants and fished out my hard throbbing cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.