Making a Living - Cover

Making a Living

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story centers on a young man who engages in several activities to earn a living. In doing that he comes in contact with women he develops relationships. There is a little sex in the story which is not overly descriptive and is slow to develop.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Mark was not overly enthused about going to Ralph Evers BBQ. He would just soon lay on his couch, watch TV, and rest up. Since he had said he would be there he washed up and left for Ralph’s house.

After parking his car he walked around the side of the house to its backyard as he could hear and see some people that were already there. Ralph came up to him and shaking his hand thanked him for coming. Ralph asked if there was anything new in his life and Mark took some time to tell him about the trial in Dallas.

“I saw something on the net about that. Do you think the phone company will appeal?” asked Ralph.

“Cliff Cooper thinks they will say they will in an attempt to settle for something less but with the cost of the bond to appeal and if the other side holds firm he thinks they will lick their wounds and pay up. Being a young girl whose father is killed in the service and sees her mother die in front of her is worth that amount.”

“Come on..., let me introduce you to some of the people that are here.”

Ralph introduced Mark to his parents and then he took Mark to introduce him to his wife who was talking to another lady.

“Terry, this is Mark Freeman who I told you to help me on that case I tried. And this lady is...”

“Jill Brennen,” said Mark.

“You two know each other?” asked Ralph.

“I sometimes substitute teach at her school.”

Terry excused herself and Ralph went to greet a new couple who just arrived leaving Mark and Jill standing there together.

“I guess they are right when they say it is a small world,” said Jill.

“Yes, it is. Tell me, which one of the men here is your husband?”

“I’m not married. Why do you think I am?”

“You wearing that ring would indicate you are.”

Laughing she said, “I only wear that ring to stop men from hitting on me.”

“Well let me tell you, doing that works. If I knew you were single I would have asked you out.”

With a little bit of a devilish look, she said, “Well, now you know.”

They went to sit at a picnic table that was in the shade under a tree and joined another couple who was sitting there. Introductions were and a general conversation ensued. Mark was asked what he does and he mentioned a little subbing but said his main employment is to sell energy units and explained what they were. He had a slight hope that they would say they were interested in an energy unit or would know someone that could be interested but that didn’t happen.

Mark knew he could get their attention if he told them about what he was doing in the courtroom but he decided not to mention it.

The remainder of the day was spent meeting people, having a few drinks, and eating some delicious food. There was one constant to the day and that was that Jill was most of the time with Mark which in his opinion made for a fine time.

With the sun setting, the gathering was breaking up and people were starting to leave. Mark thought he should leave as well. He asked Jill if he could take her out which she said he could and gave him her phone number and address. On his drive home, he was in a better mood.

The number of energy units Mark was selling seemed to be a constant average of two sales a week. He thought at one time that number would decrease since he had pretty much covered the area. The thought was he would need to go out farther out from Austin to find customers. He was now seeing people who at one time weren’t interested in purchasing a unit with the rising price of electricity changing their minds and purchasing a unit. To him, it seemed that as the price of electricity went up so did the number of his customers.

Mark was surprised to receive a phone call from Marci. She said she was flying down to Austin as she needed to take a deposition. She wasn’t sure how long that would take and would like to see him. He told her that he too would also like to see more of her and she laughed as she knew what he meant in saying that. He invited her to stay overnight at his place and he gave her his address.

Two days later just after five, his doorbell chimed. Opening the door he saw Marci standing there with a small suitcase. She was wearing a business suit with a skirt that was about four inches above her knees. She looked pretty much the same as he remembered her except that her hair was longer and of a lighter shade.

Mark gave her the choice of having a drink or doing a short walk to a nearby restaurant for dinner.

Her response of, “I am starving,” told him they were doing the walk.

Mark enjoyed having the meal with Marci. She brought him up to date on her life in the courtroom. She said she hadn’t lost a case since she won that one Mark helped her with. Every case she had tried since then resulted in a verdict that was either not guilty or awarded a monetary amount that was less than the insurance company had offered to settle and was refused. She said she was surprised at what looking and smiling at a male member of a jury could do.

Back at Mark’s condo, it wasn’t long before they were in bed making love. She was just as good as before and maybe even a little better. As she moved down his torso giving him little kisses as she did this, she remarked that there are a lot of things you can learn from watching videos that are on the web. It was obvious that she had learned quite a bit as he lay there and watched her head going up and down. Her knowledge was also evident when she mounted him and had her hips moving in a figure-eight motion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.