Making a Living - Cover

Making a Living

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story centers on a young man who engages in several activities to earn a living. In doing that he comes in contact with women he develops relationships. There is a little sex in the story which is not overly descriptive and is slow to develop.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Over the past months, several things had happened in Mark’s life. He continued to do substitute teaching with his teaching frequency average remaining the same. Because of the favorable comments, he received from the students, the Principals at both high schools where he did the subbing asked him to go full time. He politely turned down their offers saying it was a nice compliment that they asked but he had tried it once and didn’t care to do it again.

Claudia Conway did phone Mark and said she was coming into Austin and she would like to visit with him if that was okay. He gave her a definite okay for her to visit along with his address. When she did visit in less than ten minutes they were kissing and opening buttons or pulling down zippers. That led to them being in his bed making love. He could tell her nipples were sensitive by her reaction when he nibbled on them. He enjoyed doing the nibbling which made Claudia a happy camper. She became even happier when he mounted her and made love to her.

Why she was looking to him for her sexual satisfaction was a subject that wasn’t discussed. He was content in more ways than one to see that she was satisfied. Her visits to his condo were about four weeks apart.

Mark was surprised when he received a phone call from George Montgomery who was the managing partner of the law firm Peters and Montgomery. This was the law firm that employed Mark’s friend Ralph Avers.

After some minor how are you doing conversation George Montgomery who insisted Mark call him George said, “The reason I am calling is that I spoke with Ralph Avers about the success he is having in taking cases to a verdict. After he lost his first two cases he now has won four in a row. Ralph credits you with much of his success in that he says you taught him how he should act in trying a case.”

“We have a similar situation here in that there is an attorney here who could use some of your guidance in how to act in trying a case. She is very intelligent and I think could be a quick learner. I could ask Ralph to train her but I know she would be embarrassed in having a fellow attorney training her. She lost her last two cases and could use some help. She is scheduled to start a trial this Tuesday and I can give you the information on that.”

“What I did for Ralph was because he is a friend. I did lose money in doing it because it took away from me being able to sell energy units.”

“What would you want in the way of compensation for doing this?”

After thinking about it Mark said, “I am aware of what your firm charges insurance companies for a day in court in trying a case. Reducing that amount by twenty percent for my services I think would be fair.”

“Agreed. Let me give you the information on where this trial will take place.”

“What is the name of this attorney that needs help?”

‘Doris Montgomery.”

“Is this attorney a relative?”

“She is my daughter.”

Mark knew better than to say anything about that and just said he would be in court and asked him to tell his daughter of Mark being there to help her.

In checking his email over the weekend Mark had a notice requesting that he substitute teach at Truman high school Monday. At the same time, he blocked out his availability for the following four days.

Subbing Monday was a little interesting. That was because at lunch he was joined by Jill Brennan who said she hadn’t seen him here in a while. He talked with her and thought she was a nice person. He was considering asking her out but because of the ring on her finger and didn’t do that.

After his last class, three male students who were physically big and the large letters on their jackets that indicated they were varsity football players came up to him and asked him for his help. They said they were having problems understanding some of the math and asked if he could better explain it to them. Mark took them into an empty classroom and spent just over an hour explaining what they were having problems with. They said they now understood and thanked Mark for taking the time to do it. All three of them said if they could ever do anything for Mark all he needed to do was to ask.

Wearing a golfing shirt that said Barton Creek and wearing tan wash pants Mark walked into the courtroom where this trial was to take place. Mark dressed in this un-business-like manner in that he didn’t want the jury to identify him with either side or with him being from the insurance company. Mark did this but with automobile liability insurance being mandatory this was probably an unnecessary precaution as he thought the members of the jury would assume there was insurance involved.

Mark took a seat in the back row which gave him a good view of the jury which was going through voir dire. He identified Doris Montgomery as she was the only female on the other side of the railing. She was of average height and weight, average looking with long blond hair, and was dressed in a dark business suit.

The trial itself was about two cars meeting at an open intersection with Doris’s client having the directional right of way but the injured person was a passenger in the other car. This injured person because of being a passenger was free of any negligence. The case boiled down to the degree of fault of each driver and what was the passenger’s injury claim worth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.