Making a Living - Cover

Making a Living

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story centers on a young man who engages in several activities to earn a living. In doing that he comes in contact with women he develops relationships. There is a little sex in the story which is not overly descriptive and is slow to develop.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

There were no notifications to Mark for him to do any substitute teaching the following week. The whole week had him spending his time driving around the outlying Austin area making cold calls in trying to sell energy units. He was able to sell a unit on Tuesday but with all the effort he put in, it was a disappointing week for him as to the number of sales.

It was late Friday afternoon and he was getting ready to call it a day and head home. He saw one home that was by itself without any nearby neighbors and it look to have a pride in ownership appearance. Because of its looks, he decided to make one last stop and see if he could make a sale. Parking his car on the driveway, he took his briefcase and pressed the house’s doorbell button.

The door was opened by an attractive blond hair lady who appeared to be a few years older than Mark. She must have just gotten home from work because she had been wearing a dark gray business suit. The suit jacket was off and the white blouse she was wearing showed she had not been short-changed in the breast department.

“Can I help you,” she said.

“My name is Mark Freeman and I am a representative of JG Electrical Contractors. One of the things we do is to install energy units that generate free electricity for homeowners. The result is that once installed the power company will be paying you for the excess electricity you generate that you don’t use rather than you paying them. Can I come in and tell you more about this?”

“Yes, please do, it sounds like this is something we could be interested in doing.”

He followed her to her living room with two thoughts running through his mind. One was that while he was talking she seemed to be giving him a good looking over. His other thought was that her ass and legs looked good in the skirt she was wearing.

Taking a seat on the couch he opened his briefcase and took out a laptop computer which he placed on the coffee table.

“Rather than me explaining what an energy unit is let me show you an eight-minute video that explains what I am talking about.”

Sitting next to Mark on the couch she said her name was Claudia Conway. They watched the video which showed the construction of the base for the thirty-foot pole, the mounting of the pole, installing and attaching the turbine with its blades, and finally the raising and securing of the pole on its swivel latch. The remainder of the video showed the installation of the solar panels and the governing mechanisms controlling these two items.

This lady had a good head on her shoulders because when the video was over she asked some pointed questions as to cost, payback time, warranty, and if any maintenance was required. She seemed to weigh Mark’s responses and said this was something she would need to discuss with her husband.

Since it was late in the day Mark thought there was the possibility her husband could be home soon so Mark could wait if that was to happen. He asked when her husband will be home.

Glancing at a clock she said, “Tom is a commercial airlines pilot. Right now he is about one-half hour away from landing in Vegas. His next stop is San Diego and then he will head back to Austin. If everything is on time he should be home around ten.”

“Let me give you my card and leave you a brochure. If he goes to the company’s web address he can view this same video I just showed you.”

With Claudia not having any more questions, Mark left. On the drive to his condo, he had a good feeling about his presentation with Claudia and thought a sale was a strong possibility.

Mark spent some time thinking about what to do on his forthcoming Saturday date with Gloria. He wanted to do something different than just dinner. Surfing the net for suggestions he saw an advertisement that caught his attention for an electric bike tour of Austin that lasted for three hours. He phoned Gloria about doing this and she said she was willing to give it a try. He phoned and made a reservation for the four o’clock tour.

In calling for Gloria he had to admit she looked good. Along with the smile on her face, she was wearing a blouse and jeans that fit her like a second skin. It could be said the view of walking behind her, “Was worth the price of admission.”

After a brief orientation on the electric bike, they and six other people were off on their tour. While Mark was familiar with most of the places they went by, Gloria and the other people were impressed by the guide’s knowledge and what he showed them. It was an interesting way to see the sights of Austin and a fun date.

After the tour, Mark drove back to the condo but instead of going to their condos they walked over to Manny’s and had one of his famous two-handed roast beef sandwiches. Manny doesn’t serve adult beverages but the cold diet sodas hit the spot.

On the walk back to the condo Gloria said she had a fun time. She enjoyed seeing the sights of Austin since she hadn’t bothered to do that when she had free time here. She thanked him for suggesting doing a tour this way.

Back at the door to her condo, Mark thought it was a given she would invite him in but there was a slight chance she wouldn’t. After opening her door she didn’t say anything and just took his hand and walked him in. Turning toward him she put both of her arms around him and gave him one long open mouth kiss with her active tongue.

Ending the kiss she moved a little back in his arms and with a smile on her face, she surprised him when she said, “I have been thinking about you all week so let’s not waste time,” and she kissed him again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.