Twilight Lands - Cover

Twilight Lands

Copyright© 2022 by Fick Suck

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Orcs, elves, and hobbits are part of Jack’s daily responsibilities as the assistant manager at a hotel. The guests are demanding, the dragon is pressing, and Jack cannot get a decent night’s sleep. The first resort in the Twilight Lands, across the bridge from the human world, is a challenging job that most humans shun. Still, money, adventure and sex await the hardy human who dares to embrace the magic. A satire.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fairy Tale   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“Yes, Ms. Shivdasani, the tahtel are harmless,” Spin said, as Jack stepped into the desk area. “If one of them is following you, or asking to climb in your lap, you should understand their actions as a great compliment.”

“Are they filthy like dogs or fastidious like cats?” the woman asked. Jack watched Spin adjust her stance, as if she were forcing herself to relax while facing an insensitive question. Spin adjusted her smile, dimming it.

The tahtel are nearly as intelligent as you or I are,” Spin said. “Those of us who work here are surprised some of tahtel came and took up residence here at hotel. They are not common among the folk, but their presence is always considered a good omen.”

“You would have me believe that this four-legged creature is as smart as humans,” Ms. Shivdasani said, with a flourish of her brilliant black hair. “You have overstepped my credulity.”

Spin scrunched her eyebrows. Jack stepped forward, coming shoulder to shoulder with the orc. “I overheard. Is one of the tahtel disturbing you?”

“Yes, the little shit, ah creature, is pulling at the bottom of my pants as we speak. You can’t see him from behind the counter.”

Spin pushed herself up on her tiptoes and looked over the counter. “Aris!” she barked. “The human woman does not want your attention. Come with me and I will see what treats we have in back.”

“Treats?” Ms. Shivdasani said, “he is a dog.”

“Dogs will eat anything,” Jack said. “Aris is a gourmand, preferring the raspberry mousse served over puff pastry, although he did go ga-ga when we served a flourless chocolate torte with caramel sauce one night. The chef was not pleased.” Jack looked away from the woman just as Aris leapt up onto the counter and instead of stopping, kept coming at him. “Aris, claws. Claws. Claws. Ow.”

“The creature seems to have affection for you,” she said, with a well-practiced eyebrow raise. Jack had already seen her use it upon everyone and in any circumstance. Hers was much grander than his or Danica’s.

“Aris is attracted to magic generating,” Spin said, leaning into Jack to pet the tahtel. “Jack is one of the best humans for generating magic in the Twilight Lands. If Aris was trying to get your attention, then he is suggesting you can generate magic too.”

“I do generate magic,” she said. “Have you not seen one of my movies?”

“Unless the movie is film and can be run on a mechanical device, we have not,” Jack said. “Digital devices do not operate well if they work at all in the Twilight Lands, ma’am. Streaming movies are not available nor will DVD’s play. One would think we are stuck in the mid-twentieth century as far as our culture because we are forced to compromise.”

“How disappointing. I’ve read the brochures and even listened to the lecture, but no one answers to the point,” Ms. Shivdasani said. “How do we generate magic?”

Jack smelled coriander. He looked in every direction and saw no food or food cart. He happened to glance at Spin because she was glued to him. A light mist was rising from her skin. He began to panic when Aris smacked his cheek with his front paw. The tahtel had never hit him before, bringing him back into focus.

“Magic is generated by sympathetic beings sharing time and communal space,” Spin said. “You can generate magic sharing a drink with a friend in the bar or enjoying company over a meal.”

“Or?”

Spin laughed. “Humans are so predictable. Yes, people can generate magic with sex, but it has to be good sex.”

“Really,” Ms. Shivdasani said with another fresh flush of scorn. “This little tahtel wants me to have sex with someone here?”

“Being a magic generator as a human is a rare and beautiful thing,” Spin said. “To us folk, generating magic is a holy task, an obligation upon anyone who understands that life is sacred. If you consider sex holy, then you can use sex to generate magic.”

“Sounds like religious pornography,” the woman sniffed.

“If Aris Tahtel senses you can generate magic, then the gods have granted you a boon,” Spin said. “How you choose to use this gift is a matter of who you are and what you believe. Can I help you with anything else, ma’am?”

With that answer, Jack realized that Spin was probably good at handing people their heads on a platter and having them thank her for the service. He thought it a pity she would be a hotel clerk for a limited time, but there was little he could do. Then again, her mother was arriving tomorrow, and she must have been the daughter’s teacher.

Aris’s claws dug into his shoulder, and he exclaimed, “Ow.” Coming out of his thoughts, he realized the guest was speaking to him. “Pardon?”

“I said, how accurate are these creatures?”

“Very,” Spin said before Jack could reply. “Jack is most popular among the folk. People flock to the nearby tavern when he has a day off just to share drinks and swap stories. If one needs to find Jack, he does have duties after all, find Aris.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.