Twilight Lands - Cover

Twilight Lands

Copyright© 2022 by Fick Suck

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Orcs, elves, and hobbits are part of Jack’s daily responsibilities as the assistant manager at a hotel. The guests are demanding, the dragon is pressing, and Jack cannot get a decent night’s sleep. The first resort in the Twilight Lands, across the bridge from the human world, is a challenging job that most humans shun. Still, money, adventure and sex await the hardy human who dares to embrace the magic. A satire.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fairy Tale   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“Heh,” Danica said. “I knew this would be awkward, but I let Scoobee talk me into it. She can be quite persuasive.” Jack ran his fingers up and down her skin, tracing the rivulets of sweat and other fluids that coated her body. He found a mole on her left shoulder blade.

“She is a dervish between the sheets,” Jack said. “Not only did she learn to twist arms from her mother who is a professional arm twister, she has the dragon’s touch now. I doubt you could have resisted her if you tried.”

“I’m laying here next to you, Jack,” Scoobee said. “The least you could do when dishing out my praises is to say them to my face.” Jack rolled slightly towards her voice. He reached out with one hand without dislodging Danica who laying full length over him. He traced the elf’s delicate cheeks with his fingers until he touched her ears. She scooted closer. When Jack started to massage her pointy ears between his thumb and forefingers, she began to coo. He enjoyed the sound she made.

“I cannot see your face through the magic, Scoobee. I can’t see much of anything beyond my nose. How are we generating so much? Where is Estra?”

“Estra is passed out at the bottom of the bed, next to us,” Danica said. “Scoobee is too short to kick her. Is this what creating magic is always like? I’m smelling a mélange of spices and I’ve never smelled a mélange before, but I guess you know it when you snort it.”

Jack barked a short laugh. “We almost died today, Scoobee and I. Yet here we are, alive and well and pushing magical boundaries. Danica, I have generated magic with magic folk before but nothing like this. We are doing something that no magic folk have ever described to me. But first, I need to pee.”

“I don’t wanna move,” Danica said. “My pussy hurts.”

“I don’t wanna pee in my bed,” Jack said. “I haven’t peed the sheets since I was three and I would like to continue the winning streak.”

When Danica finally rolled off and into the middle of the bed, Jack stood up. Even standing at about six feet, Jack could not see the ceiling through the churning fog. Rubbing his leg against the bed to guide him, Jack blindly shuffled towards the bathroom.

“Oh gods,” Scoobee moaned, “There are two tongues knocking at my door.” Jack ignored the giggles as he did his best to aim for the bathroom door with his arms fully outstretched to catch himself. His forearm hit the side of the doorway hard. He did not care. He baby-stepped forward until his shins were resting against the coolness of the porcelain. Taking hold of his John Hancock, which was exclusively labeled as such whenever he stood before the porcelain bowl because of a story he read as a young teenager, he loosed a solid stream into the pot.

Mindful of his guests, he took the extra effort and used a bit of toilet paper to wipe the end. He was not sure what the plans were, but he wanted to be prepared. Although the magic was thinner in the bathroom, he could barely see further than before. When he went for the hand towel to dry his hands, he saw how thickly the room was filled. Indeed, the outer room was billowing as if more magic was being generated.

A hand reached out of the mist and grabbed his arm. “Jack, we need you now.”

“I don’t think,” Jack began, “I mean, knowing how my body works, I don’t think I can...”

“Jack, shut up and trust the magic,” Estra said. She dragged him over to the bed, where he hit the edge of the mattress and fell on top the bodies already there. Then he felt a body land on top of him. “I found him, Scoobee, and brought him back. Are you ready?”

“Scoobee, what is this?” Jack asked, as he tried to figure which body parts his hands were touching and whose body to whom they were attached. The sensations of the warm sweaty bodies were electrifying. His body reacted.

“The dragon’s touch,” Scoobee said. “I am obligated to bring magic into the world, and she has given me a tether to her. She shares in this moment and ... oh, that feels amazing.”

“We are making dragon magic?” Jack asked as six pairs of hands guided him across the writhing landscape, molding his body into the position that the magic required. He was on his knees with his erection pointing towards the head of the bed. Underneath him a woman let loose a muffled cry, which he assumed was Danica. Two hands pushed his butt, and another hand guided his cock into a warm wet pussy. Scoobee gave out a delighted squeal. Placing his hands on the hips of the woman, Jack was certain he had just speared the dwarf elf.

The bed bounced as someone climbed past their bodies, heading for the top of the bed. Jack felt a hand caress his balls, causing his hips to lurch forward.

“Oh yeah, cowboy,” Scoobee began until her voice was suddenly muffled. Jack pumped his hips, trying to maintain a careful pace. She was a small woman after all, and the last thing he wanted to be was the thoughtless cad. He felt the hand caressing his balls creep up his sack. At first, the finger stroked his taint, causing his hips to flex with more power. As the stroking became more insistent, the faster his thrusts became. Sweat starting dripping down his face again.

The wicked finger taunting him started moving again, this time finding the rim of his anus. The tip of the finger began poking at his ring of muscle, making him jerk in every direction as he tried to get away from its imminent intrusion. He was locked in place with nowhere to go but in and out. Scoobee started howling, although it was muffled.

“No, no,” Jack gasped, trying desperately to avoid being speared himself. His pace was frantic. The finger relented and then an instant later, it plunged through his ring of muscle. Jack joined Scoobee in howling at the top of his lungs. The finger pressed down inside his ass and Jack stopped in midmotion. The mushroom head of his cock bulged and then, he fired a blast that began down in his balls and traveled with fury through his urethra. His chest muscles stretched to their limit like he was lifting free weights and his back arched backwards to its full extent.

“May the gods have mercy,” Jack whispered as he collapsed on the bodies underneath. All his muscles had gone flaccid, and his bones were rubber. Hands pushed and pulled him until he lay in a cleared space on wrecked bedsheets. He closed his blind eyes.

Struggling to regain consciousness, Jack finally opened his eyes. On one side, Danica was nestled against him facing the other way. Scoobee was snoring softly while she snuggled across his torso on the other side. A niggling thought kept trying to surface, but Jack could not reach through the murk to grasp it. He pushed his head farther back into the pillow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.