Three Teens and an Uncle - Cover

Three Teens and an Uncle

Copyright© 2022 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My fun with three teens and one of their uncles, as we enjoy and evening and a night of sex.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   True Story   Slut Wife   Uncle   Nephew   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

I tidied myself up in the bathroom, cleaned my face, re-fastened my stockings to my suspenders and generally made myself presentable again.

Downstairs the three young lads and Steve had popped their shorts back on, and poured me a nice gin and tonic drink. I returned downstairs having also popped my little black miniskirt back on, and felt deliciously sexy as I sat down between Harvey and young Thomas to enjoy a drink and a chat.

A new DVD was now playing and a lovely scene of 3 women and 3 men in a good sex orgy was on screen. We chatted for a good 15 to 20 minutes during which time both Harvey and Thomas had their hands on my legs gently rubbing up and down, enjoying feeling my stockings.

Tyler was quite brazen in his chat telling me he thought I was very sexy and asking me all about how I enjoyed having fun with other men whilst being married. I told him and the other two young teens that I had been screwing around since first being married and that like them I had started having sex in my early teens.

Young Thomas was enjoying his hand on my stockings, when I turned to him and asked him if he liked my legs. He told me he thought I had lovely legs and was glad I was dressed in them as he particularly liked to see pictures of women in stockings and suspenders. “Seeing you for real is just amazing,” he added very sweetly.

Harvey also said this was his favourite as well, and that the scenes he enjoyed the most online or on DVD were older women dressed as he put it, “like sluts.” I smiled back at the young chap telling him that I loved to dress up and I was pleased he found my outfit so sexy.

I could see that they were all starting to get turned on again and asked them if you wanted me to put a little show on for them to get us all in the mood for some more fun and games.

It was a stupid question really, with them all telling me they would love to see me toying and playing with myself, as they thought what watching me having fun would soon have them all rock hard again.

Tyler again was being extremely confident, “We would love to watch you fuck that gorgeous cunt,” he said to me smiling. “We would love to see you using your fingers or a toy you dirty bitch.”

I made a meal of getting up from in between my two teenage admirers and went over to my handbag in the corner of the room, making a meal of bending over and showing a good upskirt view from behind for the boys and Steve to ogle.

“You’ve got a great fucking arse,” Tyler again rudely and confidently said to me.

I beamed back at this gorgeous and cocky young lad, “Well hopefully you are slamming that big cock into me and enjoying spanking it soon,” I teasingly replied.

A dining table chair had been placed in the middle of the living room for me so I could sit on it and perform for my young studs. On sitting on the dining room chair I opened my legs wide, my tiny miniskirt once again riding up to show so white flesh above my sexy black stockings.

I made a meal by pulling my tiny panties tight against my pussy lips, and as I was starting to get wet, it slipped easily once more in between my labia.

“You’re getting wet again aren’t you?” Steve asked me as he started removing his shorts and t-shirt, leaving him nude with his semi hard cock looking stunning.

“I am,” I said in return as I slowly placed my right hand inside my panties and began circling my clit looking directly into Tyler’s eyes. “My fucking pussy is getting so wet again,” I spat the words as I slowly slipped two fingers inside me with my panties still on.

Both my legs were spread wide again and my strappy black high heels were digging into Steve’s carpet as I slowly began to finger bang myself.

All the boys had started stripping off again, and soon I had four naked men in the room with me. Well to be accurate I had one naked man and three naked teens all sporting raging hard ons with me in the room again.

I stood up and removed my tiny miniskirt, letting it slip down my legs. I then picked it up and threw it into the corner of the room. I was still standing up and started slowly to take my already cum stained blouse off for the first time that night. This left me standing in my black see-through bra, black laced and see-through panties, black seamed stockings, high heels and my hair back in its neatly tied pigtail.

“I hope you like boys?” I asked slowly moving from side to side. “Anna, you look absolutely gorgeous,” young Thomas said, his young cock hard and straining. His hairless body looked all tight and sweat covered.

“And you look delicious,” I said in response. “Your cock is all hard again isn’t it?” I teased.

He gave a little smile saying,”It’s rock hard and all because of you.”

I walked over to him, turned around and asked him to unfasten my bra, his young hands trembled slightly and found the fastener. Once he had taken it off me, I turned slowly standing in front of him. I presented both my tits to him and asked him to lick both my nipples.

He tenderly licked with his young tongue around both my stiff and aching nipples, and then I asked him to suck hard on my left tit which he did enthusiastically. Wrapping his young mouth around it and sucking hard on my taught nipple. He moved his tongue around whilst my tit was in his mouth and I let out a contented and satisfied moan.

Behind me I felt a pair of hands on my bum and it was Tyler sporting a fully erect cock and he had his hands on the sides of my panties. “You want them off don’t you, you dirty fucker?” I said looking back over my shoulder and smiling at him.

“I think we all do,” he chuckled. “We want to see that gorgeous married cunt of yours again.”

“Well take them off then,”I smiled at him. ``You want my knickers off, go on take them off for me.”

His young hands moved slowly and sensuously as he pulled my panties down my stocking clad legs, once again landing on the floor around my high heels. I stepped out of them and this time it was young Harvey who picked them up and threw them in the corner landing beside my tiny miniskirt.

“That’s a good tidy boy,” I said. “I’m not sure I’ll be needing them for a little while anyway!” I laughed returning across to the chair.

I sat down and once again wantonly spread my legs wide, this time displaying my full soaking wet, bald fanny for all the boys and Steve to ogle once more.

I asked Thomas to hand me my vibrator that was lying on the dining room table. He nervously stood up, his hard young cock standing proud and he walked across picking up my purple toy and handing it to me. “Thank you young man,” I said. “Now sit back and watch me fuck myself.” He returned to the sofa, his hand automatically going to his cock to pull up and down on it.

“Nice and slow,” I said looking at him. “I don’t want your cum wasted. I want you to fuck me first and I want you to empty your balls up me or over me again!”

I picked up the vibrator and slowly started running it up and down my slit length. I was soaking wet again. It was soon coated in my fanny juice as I turned it on, the gentle hum sound filling the room.

Steve was egging me on, “Go on, fuck yourself for us Anna,” he said as he was slowly working on his hard erection. I did as instructed and slowly opened up my pussy with the vibrator head, before sliding the first one, two, three inches, then the full length of it slamming in and out of my cunt. I was pounding myself furiously looking across at all the young teen flesh and hard cock.

The sights and sounds of me toying, the boys wanking and the television with a gangbang scene (two women dressed in suspender style tights were being double penetrated by two guys each whilst sucking and wanking on another two men each) playing added to the utter naughtiness of it all.

“Oh fuck Steve, I’m fucking soaking wet again,” I said slamming it in and out of my sopping gash.

“We can tell and we can hear!” Steve replied, still fisting his cock. “Doesn’t she look amazing boys.”

I looked at the boys in turn as they each told me I looked stunning, with Tyler being particularly filthy saying I looked,”amazing with that toy slamming in and out my wet married pussy. Your Husband is one lucky fucker!” he said, “having a dirty bitch like you for a wife.”

I responded filthily, “He gets enough but I need more cock than he has to satisfy me!”

“I want my wife to be just like you when I get married,” he said. “I want to share her with lots of other guys and I want her to be a dirty slag just like you are.”

Hearing me spoken off in such derogatory terms by such a young lad made me increasingly turned on and I was gushing cunny juice heavily and I knew I was going to climax.

“I’m going to bring myself off before you boys fuck the shit out of me!” I said. “Watch me cum and watch me cum hard you dirty little fuckers.” My fanny batter was pissing out of me now and I was sweating heavily trying my best to lick my lips and look seductive.

“I’m fucking their, oh yes! Oh yes!” as my orgasm came crashing over me, my toy pistoning in and out me loudly as I started squirting heavily. My first squirt shot straight across the floor splattering the carpet.

“Fuck me, she’s cumming like a train,” Tyler said.

Steve then laughed saying.”Yeah lads, she cums like this a lot of the time boys. Just you wait will be dripping in her cum by the end of tonight.”

All of the teams had their cocks in their hands and it was lovely looking at them playing with themselves. Young, hard teen flesh. I spat the words out in my excited state, “Look at all that fucking young cock. I love it so much.”

My legs were still spread wide, heels digging into Steve’s carpet trembling slightly from my orgasm as further sprays of my fanny juice splattered the chair, my legs and the carpet.

I withdrew my toy to show a gaped and well fucked cuntholel and then pulled Thomas to get in front of me.

“I want your fist up my fucking wet cunt!” I said.

This seemed to take the boys by surprise with each of them looking shocked as I told them I wanted fist fucked.

Steve replied saying “She does love a fist up her pussy as well boys. I’m sure with your small hands you’ll be able to get it quite deep inside her as well.” The room was an absolute state of pure sex and arousal at this point.

I responded by saying that what Steve had said was true. That I enjoyed being fisted out and that most of the men who fisted me could get their hand inside me but not much more, and as young teens they would be able to get their hands in me very deep, possibly up past their wrist.

Thomas moved across to me and knelt on the floor in front of me. I instructed him to slowly rub his hand up and down my wet slit.

“There is a tube of KY lube in my handbag,” I said, adding “Not that I often need it but I want to take a good fisting, can you just pass it to me please.”

Tyler moved over, going into my handbag and pulling out the small all tube of KY. Thomas squeezed some onto his hand and tenderly put a little bit down my slit and around my labia. I gasped in response with the KY Jelly running down my fanny.

I was so steaming wet and hot to trot.

With young Thomas’s hand lubed up nicely I told him to insert two or three fingers in me. He slipped in easily. I was open and wet from the pounding I had taken from my vibrator. I was delighted to feel his young fingers sipping in me easily, he soon was feeding me three then a fourth up my wet, spayed love hole.

Gasping, I looked at him, “That’s excellent,” I said. “That’s a really good technique, so slowly begin to slide your thumb up me alongside your fingers.”

Harvey, Tyler and Steve were watching intently as this young teen slowly slid his thumb up alongside his four fingers that were already inside me.

I again gasped as I took his fist into me fully for the first time.

“Oh yes Thomas, yes that’s gorgeous,” I said. “Now slowly start just moving in spiral motions with your hand.” The young boy took no instruction; he was an excellent learner and student as he began slowly moving his hand in and out of me. At one point fully withdrawing it before almost punching it back inside my wet spread cunt. Slowly he started to build up a nice rhythm. I was now breathing very heavily, my legs were trembling as this young boy began to shove his hand deeper and deeper inside my wide and well used married cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.