Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 29: Another L.A. Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Another L.A. Party - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The next few days I worked part-time during the day; Stella and Jax went to the studio to work on Starling; and Casey went off on various errands and to work at a part-time job she had.

In the evenings, we went to different restaurants for dinner, - my treat, went home, made love, and then slept. Stella told me that the highlight of her day was when she came home and I would kiss her and ask about her day. She started a calendar with the coming weeks marked off for filming Starling. She had circled with butterflies drawn around the date when filming was scheduled to finish. She’d fly home the next day.

Saturday night, the three of us went to another wild party up in the hills. The house was different, smaller, a little less ostentatious, but a real party platform. I met Nicole Wonder again as I got a glass of wine. She knew Stella, and I learned they’d done some porn videos together a few years earlier. She vaguely remembered me from a party about a year earlier. She was pleased that Stella and I had gotten engaged, and that led to the two of us on a cushy mat beside the pool as we made out.

I fisted Nicole and proceeded to give her a G-spot and then an A-spot orgasm. The latter came after her scream about the greatest pleasure in the world to everyone else in the backyard ... and even in L.A. Several of the other ‘guests’ rushed over to be sure she was all right after her scream and then her passing out.

I was cuddling Nicole when she woke up from her faint. She kissed me and then asked whether there was room for her in my life with Stella. I assured her there probably was but that she should talk to her old friend. We fucked like bunnies after that and she turned all her porn star tricks loose on me because she wanted to please me with all the love she could summon. She even got a hot woman named Julie Blue to fuck with me for a bit because she wanted to please me with anything sexual that she could think of.

Nicole and I went back to fucking after Julie had a small orgasm (or faked one) on my stiff shaft. The more Nicole and Julie talked, the more I realized that I did offer something special to the girls.

Stella was fucking up a storm on the cover of the Jacuzzi, that had also been put on the patio as a cushion of some kind. The guy doing her seemed to be focused on her pleasure, so I just watched as I nursed my wilted cock back to life.

Jax found love in the arms of two guys her age that had never been to a party like this one before. She told me later that one of them was the next-door neighbor to the house we were at, and he’d just invited himself and his buddy over without asking. She got two-hours’ worth of pleasure from the two of them before she’d rendered them incapable of further sexual adventures for a bit. An older guy (older than me) found her and they went off for another couple of hours. She was surprised to find out that he owned the house and was also a producer in the movie industry.

Casey rounded up some young men and set out to pull a train on a massage table that she’d found on the patio. Her gangbang expanded to the point any of the men at the party would stroll by and fuck her for a bit before relinquishing the privilege to the next guy in line. Casey was hot, sexy, popular, and a great fuck. She was also leaking copious quantities of male semen from her pink cunt onto the patio when I saw her. A wet white puddle had formed. I got a laugh out of some of the looks she got as a result. She was the consummate slut that night.

I got a swim in, met another pretty girl named Sabine. She was hornier than a Louisiana tree toad in the spring time, and so we went to the cushy mat again, and fucked for an hour or more. She was hot. We swapped partners back and forth several times with the couple next to us on the big mat.

The idea of the swap was mine. I just thought I’d suggest it to see what kind of a reception the idea got. The other couple were with the agenda, and soon I found myself with Kitty. I got to eat ‘Kitty’s Pussy’, and joked about the redundancy of that statement.

I was more a voyeur than an exhibitionist at the party. I didn’t try to set any records, but I could see that others at the party, including Casey, were intent on doing just that.

Towards midnight, Stella and I found each other and cuddled together on one of the chaises and watched the bacchanal going on around us. She’d already tucked two younger women away for the night after they had drunk too much and then barfed up the whole of it. We laughed about the Sunday morning hangovers that were likely.

Jax joined us shortly after a swim to wash away most of the sexual excesses she’d enjoyed. She was happy and had felt she’d met some interesting people, including a producer that she wanted to follow-up with because he was already well-connected to one of the other movie studios.

Casey swaggered onto the patio finally, still fresh from her all-party-long gangbang. The hostess of the house had been accommodating and let Casey shower and douche in one of the guest bathrooms. She had been full of cum, and now was just full of superlatives for how her evening had gone.

Casey said, “I have loved being a slut all night long. I never really did as many men before, but I’d be open to the idea again. I know there are better ways to meet people, but I have had such fun ... and an acre of orgasms. I met another guy that does porn videos, and he wants to video me doing another gangbang. I think I might do it, too. He promised good money for it.”

Stella laughed and told her, “Honey, don’t get suckered in where you might not want to be. I ended up doing a lot of films that I probably shouldn’t have done just that way. I’d meet some guy at one of these parties, and the next I’d know, I’d made a little money and somebody else had made a lot. Make sure you get a piece of the action, and follow-up to get it.”

Sunday after breakfast, the four of us drove up to a winery north of the city. We paid extra attention to Casey’s makeup and dress so that she looked older. Nobody even asked for ID the whole afternoon. I guess the wineries were a little bit different than a bar near a college campus. We had fun.

The four of us were together that evening. Stella and I spent the entire night locked together sexually as we really made love with each other. Jax and Casey put on a lesbian show for us several times. The two together were really arousing. The most interaction we had with them besides watching their sapphic maneuvering was a few kisses and when Stella and I ate out each of them during a break.

Monday morning, Stella drove me to LAX and I caught a seven-a.m. flight for Tampa. The plane landed a little before three-thirty and I rolled into home about an hour later. No one was there. I unpacked and went in the pool. I’d slept a good bit on the flight, and felt I was still waking up until the swim.

Lexi was the first one home from school. She nearly raped me she was so happy to see me again. She must have made a mental list of a thousand questions to ask me, mostly about Stella and the filming of the movie Starling.

I imparted the answers to her questions in part as we lay in my big bed with her topping my body with hers. I also told her how I’d missed her and wanted her in my life forever. I hadn’t realized how homesick I was for Lexi until I had her in my arms. Even with all the girls and sex on the west coast, it wasn’t the same.

Marcia followed the sounds of our lovemaking when she got home and arrived in my master bedroom naked and horny. She also became the beneficiary of my lovemaking skills. There wasn’t much discussion or question answering after her arrival, at least until we were all pretty well spent.

We all went back into the pool naked to wash off our sexual excesses. The girls were careful to keep their hair dry, for what it’s worth. By that time, Matt, Tay, Clay, Eva, and Anya were home. There had been some effort to prepare some ready-to-eat dinners over the weekend, so a wonderful pork stew a la Mexican cuisine appeared for all of us.

I entertained the whole group over dinner with a detailed description of my week in L.A., including descriptions of seeing Stella acting in Starling, meeting some of the crew and Joel Cain, telling about Jax, revealing all about the Saturday parties, and describing Casey. I think everyone’s questions got answered.

Eva missed me a lot, and became my overnight partner. We made love twice as she flaunted her hot body at me the rest of the night. She also made sure she got a middle-of-the-night encounter with me. I felt myself slip back into the comfortable relationships I’d left over a week earlier.

The next month-plus I was busier than I’d ever been at work. The population of possible customers for our business seemed to have discovered us and the need for our products and services. Almost every day there was a new call asking for somebody to come and assess their business and to sign up for our business.

Only the partners of Network Solutions could commit to new business. As a result, I found myself increasingly being a road warrior. I was up on Monday morning, often on a flight to some other airport, and then trying to fit a visit or two into a day.

I became really good at closing a sale, even when there was competition from other firms. I rapidly learned how to position our business so it was more relevant to a customer than anybody else. My closure rate rose to over eighty percent.

Jake reminded me before I went off to visit one potentially very large client that my compensation was based on the business that I closed. I knew that intuitively, but the reminder helped me focus. I closed the deal at a rate exceeding a million a month in revenue. That was phenomenal in our business segment.

Through careful scheduling, I ended up in L.A. one weekend and got to spend a lot of time with Stella and hence with Jax and Casey. Casey had adopted the other two women as her mentors. She seemed more mature than she had on the weekend that I first met her about six weeks earlier.

Stella told me that she was in the homestretch as far as filming the movie went. She estimated two or three weeks before she’d be coming home to Florida. I reminded her how tame ‘home’ would be compared to the glitz, star worship, and hub-bub of Hollywood. Stella rolled her eyes. “I’ve been here and done that stuff. It’s overrated.”

Nonetheless, on the Friday night that I was there, we went to a party hosted and catered by the Studio on one of the large sets that they’d just finished using. The major cast characters from six different movies being made were present along with a couple of hundred other A-listers important to promoting the films – agents, reviewers and critics, and journalists. One goal of the gathering was to get those six films further promoted before release to the public.

The most popular film being made by the Studio was Starling. Consequently, Joel Cain and Stella Manning, as the lead characters, were in high demand to chat with others at the party. I dutifully followed Stella around for a while, but then tired of listening to her respond to the same questions again and again. I made myself at home at a high-top table near one of the bars where I could watch the gathering with an objective eye.

A pretty redhead mimed joining me at the table and I gestured my approval. She set her glass of wine down and put her hand out; “Hi. I’m Heidi James. People Magazine.” Her tone of voice expected a similar reply. We both had name tags on, only with just our names.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.