Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 22: Movie Star

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Movie Star - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Marcia made sure Stella was sitting down in a dining room chair. Marcia teared up and hugged Stella, “Babe, you are about to become a legitimate movie star.”

“Huh?” Stella’s comment summed up what the rest of us in the room felt. The rest of us looked a little puzzled, too. We didn’t understand Marcia’s emotional excitement or her comment.

Marcia began, “The publisher is negotiating as of this afternoon with Sony Productions to sell the movie rights to Starling. They have a verbal deal, but it’ll take a thousand pages and a hundred lawyers to make it legal. As one of the execs put it, this movie will be a blockbuster. Stella, you get seventy percent of just that sale, after some minor legal expenses for yourself to close the deal. One guess is that’ll mean about eight MILLION pre-tax in your pocket. You just went from being a well-off author to being a rich movie mogul, Babe!”

She jumped up and down in her excitement, “And there’s more. They want YOU to play the lead female role in Starling. YOU would play the role of Anastasia in the film. You’d be the BIG STAR. That’ll earn you even more – and big bucks, too, like ten or twenty MILLION!” Marcia was dancing around the room now, making huge sweeping gestures with her arms.

Stella blanched. “You’re kidding, right? I can’t act.”

“Nonsense. You’ve acted your way through about a thousand adult videos. This’ll be like rolling off a log for you.”

“But ... but ... but in most of them all that I had to do was lie back, spread my legs, get fucked, and then fake an orgasm or two.”

“So, this is a little different in that you’ll have to remember some of the dialogue that you wrote in the book this time,” Marcia teased. “Really, this is tremendous. We’ll get you acting lessons, but this is a multi-MILLION-dollar proposition atop the sale of the movie rights.”

“Where will this take place?” Stella tentatively asked. I could see that she was excited. She added, “On a really good day, I’d get two-thousand for a porn video.”

Marcia shrugged, “Hollywood, I’m guessing; at least for a good part of it. That’s where the film studios are.”

I volunteered, “The large production companies have studios all over the place. Maybe you can find a way to do all or some of it near here.” Even as I said it, I didn’t have much hope of her being nearby for long periods of time during the making of the feature length movie. My memory was that a major film took three to six months of constant filming, even at an aggressive pace.

Stella grabbed hold of me and looked at Marcia. “I don’t want to be away from Rob and Lexi and everybody that much. Those three weeks in Europe made me so homesick.”

Marcia nodded. “This isn’t on paper yet, so see what comes up. Maybe you also negotiate a private jet to bring you home for long weekends or something. The publisher and the movie studio are really excited about all of this. They’re using words like ‘Movie of the Century’ and ‘Smash Hit’ already. The don’t do that casually, I know.”

Stella sat contemplating the Hollywood movie scene when Lexi and Eva came across the room to her.

Lexi said, “Just to complicate your life some more, Eva and I want to also say something and ask for your help.”

Stella nodded and gestured for them to continue.

Lexi said, “You know that Eva’s mother Mel and sister Anya were here for a week. They fit in well, and Anya will be going to school here starting in a few months. Well, Anya, Eva, and I talked, and we each want to do an adult video. This is not a career change for any of us. I remember our earlier talk. We’re in college and will stay that way, but we need your help to put us in touch with a studio that does those kinds of films so that we can each be in one, or maybe the three of us are in one together. We’re kind of driven by this goal.”

“But you said that you’d go to school...” Stella protested.

“I know, and I’m not going back on that. The only time off of school I’d miss is when I went away to do the filming. If that time is between semesters, I won’t miss any classes or anything. I’ve wanted to do this since I first met you, and this would help get it out of my system. I promise that I’ll be right back here working for Tay, and working on my degree as soon as the videos are finished.”

Stella rolled her eyes. “I remember the pictures of the three of you sent when I was in Europe. You’re all hotter than the surface of the sun. You’ll do well in the business, but the companies will want more than just one video with each of you – they’ll want dozens. How will you handle that?”

Lexi and Eva looked at each other without either answering. Lexi finally shrugged, “Just say “No”, or only do something when it’s really convenient.”

Stella said, “And when they offer you three thousand instead of two, or even ten thousand to spend a full week filming porn on some Caribbean island you’ve always wanted to go to with some hunk you’ve always wanted to fuck?”

The two girls looked as though they hadn’t thought through all those possibilities.

Lexi said, “Same answer unless you have a better one.”

Stella said, “I’ll help you but you need to think through situations like those because they WILL come up. You will need to learn to say “No” like you never have before or else the porn industry will chew you up and spit you out in little pieces when you get that first sign of being older. You’re ‘ripe’ now, but that won’t even last five years, I hate to say. I know that I’m past my prime in that business.

“You are both signed up for majors and hence careers that’ll give you jobs that’ll be rewarding and fun the rest of your lives. The adult industry is not that. It’s short term. Study a cross section of the porn on the Internet. Mostly you see young girls – ages eighteen to twenty-two. Very few are older. Ask yourself what happens to the girls that committed to that way of life and then the calls to come back and do another video stopped. What then? If you fall into that trap, you’d better learn how to ask ‘Do you want fries with that?’ really well, because that’ll be about the best job that you’ll quality for.”

Lexi and Eva nodded and went back to their glasses of wine. They talked with each other and I could see the subject was a deep one. I gave Stella a wink, and I got a wry smile as she turned so the girls couldn’t see her face. She started to talk to Marcia about the phone calls she’d gotten and what kinds of decisions she was in store for.

We hosted an Engagement Party for Matt and Marcia two weeks later. It was not a sex party because many of the guests were what we called ‘straight’. Because of her publishing work, Marcia had developed many friends in the surrounding area, including at the two nearby publishing houses. The party was dress up, so there were lots of sexy and slinky cocktail dresses and such.

We had over a hundred guests at the party. We got caterers for the food and three bartenders who worked two separate bars that we set up in the condo. Every room in the condo was busy, even the bedrooms – but not with anything sexual. There were conversation groups everywhere. Fortunately, the condo had large front and back balconies that overlooked the city – one to the west and one to the east. The weather was wonderful so many people were out there drinking and chatting.

We got a huge sheet cake with lots of white icing that had ‘Congratulations Marcia and Matt’ and a big plastic engagement ring decorated into the cake. I got to eat a piece of ‘Marcia’ and showed her the slice of cake before I wrapped my tongue around the icing of her name in a lewd way that made her laugh. I loved eating Marcia. She, of course, told me that she liked being eaten. We shared a visible and open kiss with each other after that; anybody watching would have thought that we were the couple that got engaged.

Matt, being a junior partner, wanted just about everyone at Network Solutions to come to his party. He was friends with everybody, and I made sure that at least the partners came by.

Jake and John, the two senior partners, came with their spouses Meg and Penny. They were all fascinated and awed when they met Stella for the first time, especially Meg and Penny. We’d never made a secret of her career choices over the past decade, and she was also widely known by her pseudonym Alicia Kane, the author of one best seller and another book well on its way to the same fate.

Stella was probably the prettiest woman at the party, and certainly the sexiest along with Lexi. She was wearing a little red cocktail dress with about an inch between the hemline and her bare pussy. She wore the dress without a bra and the style showed a lot of cleavage and even promised a wardrobe malfunction if she turned the wrong way too fast. She wore CFM shoes, too. That said, she wasn’t even trying to be sexy or controversial, and that made her all those things and more.

Meg and Penny, the two wives of the senior partners, eventually got some alone time with Stella. Stella brought Lexi with her, since she was part of ‘my’ ménage. They had a long talk together, and I could tell that ‘secrets’ were being told from the nature of the laughter and the sometimes shocked looks on the two newbies. Later that night, Stella told me that they politely had the ‘What it was like?’ discussion with her regarding her career in pornography, and then how we liked living together in a threesome.

My senior partners’ wives had also learned that I was not only with Stella, but also had an intimate relationship with Lexi, and even a couple of other women. Eva was pointed out to the women.

Lexi had been circulating around the rooms looking sexy in a dress that matched Stella’s only was royal blue. She was also wearing CFM heels just like our other lover. I was horny just watching the two of them. There even was a hint that I’d also had an intimate relationship with Marcia, since several knew that I’d been instrumental in introducing them to each other after I’d ‘dated’ Marcia.

Stella found me after their chat. She laughed, “I think I got them really horny when I described some of the sexual encounters that I had when I was making one porn video or another. They’re fun women, and I like them. I could see us developing friendships after tonight. I’m also sure their husbands are going to get lucky later tonight.” She then got a naughty look, “I told them that Lexi and I still did interesting and sexual things with other people and that you were part of the whole scene. I think they figured out that Matt and Marcia are in our circle of ‘very’ close friends. You have two new admirers.” I got a giggle. Stella shouldn’t tell secrets after she’s been drinking.

Not too much later, Meg and Penny singled me out for some conversation about the condo and the amenities. I realized as we talked that they really were just evaluating me and trying to see by innocent conversation about how I related to Lexi and Stella. They were cute women, about a decade older. I took time to eat them up with my eyes. I liked them, so I poured out a lot of charm and tried to submerge the natural nerd.

I think Stella felt guilty for revealing something about Matt and me to the senior partners. She stayed close to me the rest of the evening, and was even kind of clingy. I didn’t mind in the least. I also noticed that Meg and-or Penny watched me closely the rest of the night. I had become an object of curiosity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.