Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 17: Eva

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Eva - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Clay and Eva shacked up in Lexi’s room for the weekend. They came out, scantily dressed occasionally for food. They did join our enlarged group for dinner on Saturday evening. I was heartened because this time Eva didn’t seem embarrassed that everyone, including Matt and Marcia, knew she was fucking the weekend away with Clay. We even had a laugh about it and commented how we all did that from time to time.

Stella, Lexi, Tay, Matt, Marcia, and I put on a movie on the large screen TV after dinner, and cuddled up in various combinations on the sofa. If Eva noticed the rotation of partners to ostensibly watch the movie, she didn’t say anything. I doubted that she’d noticed. Her concerns were whether Clay had recovered enough from the late afternoon fuck, to render her a mid-evening fuck before they slept in each other’s arms in Lexi’s bed and fucked in the middle of the night.

After the two of them had disappeared back into the bedroom, there was a rustle of clothing throughout the room, as everyone’s clothes were shed. Hot kisses were interspersed with the removal of clothing and the fondling of body parts.

Tay and Lexi had not been together for a few days, so both were primed to come together like a match and gasoline. They lunged at each other on one of the sofas, and were nude and fucking in seconds. Lexi said that they’d been in foreplay all week.

Matt and Stella started together in a more measured way – not as desperate for coupling, as did Marcia often with me. I went down on Marcia’s furry muff, my mouth trying to bring her pleasure in every way I could, as I toyed with the petals of her beautiful flower, sucking them into my mouth before laving the whole area with my tongue. She liked that, and soon came, clutching my head to her cunt. I loved that feeling, too.

Marcia and I made love right next to Matt and Stella. Tay and Lexi were on the plush carpet where the coffee table normal resided, only we’d moved that to the side since it seemed in the way of our sexual romp.

I heard a slight gasp from the hallway that led to the bedroom. I could guess what had happened. I looked over and there in the shadows stood Eva, beautifully naked, although she was hard to see in the dim light. She must have come from the hall bathroom and come to hear what our noises meant.

I held out my arm to her, although she was thirty feet away. I said in a raised tone, “Eva, why don’t you and Clay join us? We have fun and enjoy great arousal from watching each other. I’m sure you’d have fun and be a big hit with everyone.”

Eva took a few tentative steps into the living room, at least coming into the light a little more. Eva was very pretty, and did, indeed, have that spinner’s body. I could really get into her in a big way.

She said, “You’ve all changed partners! None of you is with the person that ... that I thought was your boyfriend or girlfriend.” She was looking from couple to couple.

I responded for all of us, “We’re not exclusive. We love to share ourselves with more than one person. There are many benefits to doing that, if you think about it.”

Stella chimed in, “Eva, we’d love to have you join us. Just because we’re not exclusive doesn’t make this bad. We try to be with each of the others as the night progresses. This is part of the fun, part of the arousal, and part of the developing and loving relationships that we’ve formed.”

From behind Eva, Clay spoke in a cajoling tone. “Eva go on into the living room. Rob and Stella are correct in what they say. You will enjoy it. You have the personality that would appreciate this. I have looked for an opportunity to involve you, but I didn’t think it would be so soon or in this way. I have been with everybody several times over the past weeks.”

Clay came up beside her and put his arms around Eva. He was naked, and had a partial hard-on. Eva seemed surprised that he showed no embarrassment.

Eva turned to him. “You were with these women, even while we were dating?”

Clay nodded. “Yes. I’m not exclusive, remember? They were my outlet for my horniness. I didn’t want to come on too strong with you. I like you a lot, and didn’t want my brashness and wish to proceed faster in a sexual way result in you telling me to get lost. I wanted you to set the pace. Being with us does have one requirement that we hope you will abide by; you can’t tell anybody else what goes on here. You can always talk to anybody here at any time, but you can’t share this at the sorority or with any other friends, please. This HAS to remain a secret. Please.”

The room was quiet. The three couples that had been in the room continued to slowly grind their bodies together but we were quiet waiting to hear what Eva would say. Tay had Lexi slowly riding his body as he reclined on the plush rug. Matt continued to move his cock in and out of Stella’s wet pussy; he had slowed down to listen to and watch what was going to happen. I had remained with my cock inside Marcia’s pussy, but moved just enough to keep the sensations and my hard-on from fading.

I shouldn’t have worried too much about my fading hard-on, at least so long as I could look around the room and that included looking at Eva’s tight little co-ed body and speculate about what having my cock inside her would be like. I thought that’d be delightful. She was pretty and, when she wasn’t worried as she appeared, she was bubbly and vivacious. Right then, she was struggling with several decisions at once.

Eva said, “Do you talk to others outside this group? Will my name be bandied about somewhere?”

All six of us shook our heads. Stella spoke aloud, “No, definitely not. I’m the one with the reputation that by far overrides what everyone else might be saying if anyone should discover anything going on here. If you were to say something, it would mostly come down on my shoulders.”

“What do you mean?” Eva asked.

Stella gestured for me to answer. I said, “Eva, Stella is a porn star – Stella Manning. As you heard at dinner, she’s an author of a best-selling novel and has another in the wings about to go to the publisher. For the past ten years, she has done over a thousand pornographic videos and related appearances.”

Eva looked shocked and rapidly turned back to Stella. “Really? Is that true?” Stella nodded.

I said, “I can prove it to you.” I separated from Marcia and grabbed the remote for the television.

I had the links to many of Stella’s videos programmed into the smart television in the living room. This was a unique evening, because of Eva’s presence, we didn’t have one of them playing round-robin on the TV. A minute later, I moved back to Marcia and put my cock back into her pussy.

A video of Stella started playing on the TV. In the video, Stella had just walked into a house with several other couples supposedly sitting around watching some sports game. One of the men in the group called her over, and they started to make out as they also watched the game. Within two minutes, their making out had gotten to third base – Stella was blowing the guy, and then he’d hiked her skirt up, had his fingers sawing into her, and then he changed positions so he could eat her as she blew him.

The other two couples in the video watched and then also got in the spirit of what Stella and her guy in the film were doing. They also started to enjoy oral sex of one kind or another.

Eva’s eyes were glued to the TV, and only left long enough to study the real Stella and confirm that she was the actor in the video.

Stella told Eva, “That video is about three-years-old. If you watch long enough, you’ll see that I ended up fucking each of the three men, as well as eating out the two other women after they had cum dripping from their pussies. The video is very erotic and this group often uses it for stimulating our thinking about our own group situation such as we’re enjoying tonight. Please join us. You won’t lack for orgasms, amazing experiences, constant arousal, and this is a safe environment to play out your fantasies. We will take good care of you, both tonight and in the long run.” She gestured to all of us.

Clay embraced Eva from behind, palmed her breasts, and kissed around her neck and ears. His hands wrapped around and held her breasts. I could see she liked him playing with her erect nipples. We all just smiled at the couple. I gestured to an open area on the sofa, and Clay guided Eva there and helped her sit.

Clay knelt in front of her, gently opened her legs thereby displaying her wet pussy to all of us, and then he went down on her. He was obviously eating where he’d cum earlier. Just before he started, I could see that Eva’s petals were particularly large and swollen with lust.

Eva whispered something to him. He said, “I want to pleasure you. I want to amaze you that I do cleanup like this. Each of the men here do that, and we’re unique in more ways than that.”

Stella teased, “The women do that, too.” She giggled, and in that giggle the whole mood in the room lightened and became more open and forgiving. Humor lightened the mood in the room.

Eva seemed to get into what was going on. She watched me with Marcia, since I was closest to her. I reached next to me and took Eva’s hand. I brought it to my mouth and kissed it, and then sucked on her middle finger in a sexy way. Marcia reached over and stroked her leg and hip.

To set the tone for the evening a little further, Stella and Lexi changed partners. Stella moved to Tay, kissed him, and then sank her pussy down his long vertical shaft as he held it erect so she had a strong target to use to start her fuck with him. Lexi moved to Matt, and he was obviously very happy with the swap. He kissed her tenderly, and then sank every inch of his man meat into her snapping pussy. There were attendant moans of pleasure.

Eva’s eyes were large as she watched the whole swap process. After a minute, she said to Marcia and me, “You guys didn’t swap?” Her statement was really a question.

Marcia spoke before I could. She said, “We’re just waiting for you to get comfortable with the idea. I know Rob would love to be with you, and I like being with Clay. We don’t want to scare you away. Your swapping with us doesn’t have to start tonight or ever, although I would like to be with Clay. We were only together once before, and I liked our encounter. I promise that I’m not trying to steal his affections from you. None of us would do that. On the other hand, we would extend our affections to you.”

Clay and Eva hadn’t been fucking next to us. He’d only been eating her pussy – eating her well-fucked and drippy pussy.

Eva asked Clay, “Do you want to be with Marcia?”

I could see that she wanted somebody to make the decision for her, to lead her to make the move she really wanted to make.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.