Sorrow and Solace - Cover

Sorrow and Solace

by Desiderius Lustig

Copyright© 2022 by Desiderius Lustig

Incest Sex Story: This week, after the funeral of my sister-in-law (my age) we stayed in Lizz’s grandmother’s apartment and she stayed in the guest room upstairs in the retirement home. This first night she came downstairs, cold and sad and sought comfort between our old nakedness. I never knew that deep sorrow could so easily be transformed into a violent orgasm. Or is it the eager hands of me and my love?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   .

This week, after the funeral of my sister-in-law (my age) we stayed in Lizz’s grandmother’s apartment and she stayed in the guest room upstairs in the retirement home.

This first night she came downstairs, cold and sad and sought comfort between our old nakedness. I never knew that deep sorrow could so easily be transformed into a violent orgasm. Or is it the eager hands of me and my love?

Her shoulders shook, crying, and she pressed her young body, belly to belly, against my love. I whispered “sorrow is the longest night of your life,” gently stroking the outside of her thighs and gently up to the base of her primming breasts. Under her armpits trough I grabbed my love’s full softness and steered the four nipples against each other, hard already and sensitive, judging by my love’s intake of breath.

Four hands went over her belly and down the inside of her thighs, hesitantly, until her shoulders no longer shook and her breath calmed. A sudden gasp as I placed my index finger on her pleasure button. “Oh, yes there!” And along my hand my lover went into her little boat, searching for the hole for the mast.

Of course, I was already erect and trying not to let her feel that, but nevertheless she whispered “come inside of me” and I did. I lifted her leg and we enjoyed my gentle loving, deep into her essence. She in my lover’s arms, rubbing her nipples and stroking her mons and pleasure bud. For a long time we lay softly sliding against each other so warm and soft, until I felt from the reaction of her kegels, that she needed me NOW, fiercely, until I gave myself to her.

Then we fell asleep and morning found us, dry chunks of our love juice in our crotch hair. She looked me in the eyes and kissed me on the mouth.

“This was just like a family party like we had with your grandmother, a few months back, here in this bed, she on your spot between us” I confessed to her the sneaky family love and affection between us three.

“Geriatric sex! But you two are nice to play with, so different from those overly eager and way too fast young friends of mine. And knowing gramps enjoyed you makes my longest, saddest night such an intimate memory” She kneels over my chest so I can finger the soft hair on the copper mound and look up at her proud nipples.

“We’ll play on this summer, when you come to us, and then I want you to hop around naked and we can celebrate family affection unexpectedly, just like that all over the place again.”

“Wherever you did it with Grandma?”

“Yes, there and everywhere!”


First published (in Dutch) : 22-12-2020

Have you read my story “not the intention”? Copperhead Lizz is the fantasy of what I had always wanted to do with my niece (not really blood related

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.