Missing Puzzle Piece - Cover

Missing Puzzle Piece

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda is almost finished with a jigsaw puzzle when she discovers a critical piece is missing. I bet you can guess which piece it is. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

While Amanda worked the jigsaw puzzle Mr. Flemming had brought for her, he undressed her. She was naked before she could complete the puzzle, and he had time to explore her curves and crevices. His middle finger had only begun to caress the smooth rim of her tight little anus when she cried out.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, his finger poised to enter the clench of her ass.

“A piece is missing!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Look. My pussy piece. It’s missing.”

Please Wait while image loads

Mr. Flemming observed that this was true. One piece in the puzzle remained to be fitted. “Maybe it fell on the floor,” he suggested. “Let’s look.”

“Aha!” Mr. Flemming exclaimed, only moments after they were beneath the table.

“You found it?”

“I think I did,” Mr. Flemming declared. “But just a moment while I test the interlock.”

“The interlock?” Amanda questioned just as Mr. Flemming’s erect cock plunged into her cunt. “Oh yes! The interlock.”

Interlock testing took much of an hour, and afterwards both Amanda and Mr. Flemming agreed that the fit was quite perfect.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.