The Night Train - Cover

The Night Train

by alan14

Copyright© 2022 by alan14

Erotica Sex Story: Matt has to be in Edinburgh the first thing tomorrow morning, but he's afraid of flying. He takes the overnight sleeper, where he meets Rachel, they don't get any sleep...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

I’d just finished my work for the day, on my way out I popped my head in the boss’s office, which I soon realised was a mistake.

“Hey Matt,” he sighed, putting his phone down, “I hope you had no plans for tonight.”

“I was going down to the Ship Inn, it’s Indie night, 4AD records all night.”

“Sorry pal, load the music onto your phone, you need to get up the Edinburgh, the opening tomorrow is going as badly as you feared.”

“Ahh, shit I can’t drive all night and be ready to help them out.”

“Get down to City Airport, there’s a flight in 30 minutes.”

“You know me and flying Jim.”

“Ahh, is that still a problem?”

“They ran out of sick bags on my last flight.”

Jim smiled sadly, “I guess you’ll have to take overnight sleeper,” he scribbled a note on a post-it, “take this down to Janice, she’ll get it booked for you.” He checked his watch, “From memory I think the train leaves around 11:30, you’ll be able to catch most of your indie night. Don’t drink too much though, I need you fresh in the morning, they’re expecting you at 8.”


I work for a company that makes electronic signage. We do everything from the single panel displays you see on the streets and at bus stops with short advertising videos, to the huge full wall displays that are common in up market stores and offices.

The problem that was dragging me up to Edinburgh was the video wall that had just been installed at a high-end fashion retailer on Princes Street. When I compiled the bill of materials, I pointed out the equipment they’d purchased didn’t include everything they needed, the installer naturally knew more than the manufacturer.

Now I have to take the missing components and install them before the grand launch at 10:30 tomorrow.

I resisted the temptation of an evening in the pub, instead I took the tube home, packed my laptop, the kit I needed for tomorrow and a change of clothes into my satchel, then headed back into the city.

As I was now on work time, I used my company card to buy dinner at a fantastic Indian restaurant behind Kings Cross station, along with one or two or maybe three beers.

It was a nice night, so at 10 o’clock I walked from Kings Cross to Euston, where I visited the Caledonian Sleeper desk to collect my ticket and room key card. The train was ready to board so I dropped my bag in the cabin, grabbed my laptop and wandered down to the club car for a nightcap or two.

I needed to make absolutely certain the client had declined the products I recommended and have now discovered they needed. I was lost in an email trail when the train pulled out of the station causing a woman passing my table to slip and almost land in my lap.

“Oh sorry, I’m not drunk, honest,” she quickly apologised.

“Not a problem,” I replied, “why don’t you prevent danger to other passengers by sitting at my table.”

“Thank you, I’m Rachel, this is my first time on the sleeper.”

“I’m Matt, mine too. I’ve got to be in Edinburgh first thing, and I have a phobia of flying.”

“I have to be in Edinburgh first thing as well. I’m not afraid of flying though, I just don’t like airports.”

I closed my laptop and looked across the table at my unexpected companion, she was around my age I’d guess, early 30’s. She was wearing little make-up and was fresh faced and attractive, her hair was strawberry blonde, shoulder length. It looked either naturally unkempt or very expensively cut, I wasn’t sure which.

I looked at her eyes, they were brown and clear. You can tell a lot about a person from their eyes, Rachel’s were alive with intelligence and humour. I knew I was going to enjoy spending a couple of hours chatting with her before I’d really taken the rest of her in.

She asked me something I didn’t catch.

“Sorry!” I apologised, “I didn’t catch that.”

“Lost in another world,” she laughed, she had a sexy laugh, my mind whirled wondering if she was actually interested in me, “I asked you what you do, for a living.”

“Ahh, sorry. I work in pre-sales support for an audio-visual equipment company.”

“Is that fun work?”

“It can be, not so much when a customer orders the wrong kit and I get dragged up to Edinburgh at the last minute.”

“I can see how that would be annoying.”

“What do you do, Rachel?”

“I work in PR. Not terribly exciting work normally, my job tomorrow sounds fun though. Oh, your glass is empty, let me buy you another, is it Scotch?”

“Yeah, whatever was on offer, I’m not fussy.”

“We’re going to Scotland Matt, you can’t be drinking any old shite,” her hand touched mine as she reached across for the drinks menu, the contact brought our eyes together, she smiled, the smile held promise.

The moment passed and she picked up the menu, “Urgh, if you got the whisky on offer it looks like you’ve got the house blend, how are you still alive?”

“I’ve had my stomach lined by a biryani and three bottles of IPA.”

“Ahh, that’ll help. I’m not buying my sleeper train adventure companion a cheap blend, you’re having something a bit more special. I think we’ll go with the Dalmore, and I think I’ll have one myself. How does this work, do the waiters come to your table?”

“I’ve not seen a waiter, I got mine from the bar, it’s in the next carriage.”

“Ahh, I see. Don’t let anyone take my seat.”

“If they do, I’ll let you sit on my lap again.”

“Hahaha, I might just do that anyway.”


Half an hour later we were on our third round, Rachel bought them all, she got doubles this time to save the walk to the bar in the next carriage.

Neither of us was a London native, I was born in Manchester, Rachel was from Bristol, so we spent some time talking about why we moved to such a big, busy and expensive city.

“I worked for a similar company in Manchester,” I told her, “One of my regular clients was expanding and needed an experienced technical sales advisor, so he took me on.”

“Was it a shock when you moved to London? Did you have family to move?”

“It was a huge shock, my rent is more than my old salary, luckily I’m on my own, and I don’t have much stuff, so I only needed a one- bedroom flat.”

“Where do you live?”

“I’m in Walthamstow,” I told her.

“Oh really, I’m just down the road in Leyton. Do you like Walthamstow?”

“I do, there’s plenty of decent places to eat, and a cinema, and it’s right at the end of the Victoria Line, so I don’t have to change on the way to work.”

“The best part of living in Leyton is being close to the Olympic Park, I feel proper sporty jogging around there.”

“Jogging is not my bag, I’m afraid.”

“I quite like a dad bod,” Rachel laughed, my heart skipped a beat, maybe more than one beat.

She leant forwards, “do you have a dad bod, Matt?”

“How are you defining dad bod?’

“A little bit of a tummy, definitely no six-pack.”

“Well, I guess we’re in luck.”

“Did I mention whisky makes me horny, Matt?”

“You might have forgotten to mention that.”

“Is that a problem?”

“Not from where I’m sitting.”

“Where’s your room?”

“Coach L,” I replied, actually amazed I could remember after all the whisky.

“I’m closer, let’s use my room.”

I grabbed my laptop and Rachel grabbed my free hand, together we staggered along the narrow passage to Rachel’s room.

As I followed Rachel into the room, I was pleasantly surprised to see she had a bigger room than mine, with a small double bed instead of my narrow single.

“I’m glad we ended up here, mine’s a single room.”

“Oh, that would force us to be very careful,” Rachel replied, “I don’t fancy falling out of bed while we’re making love.”

So, we were about to do it, and I was getting nervous. My mind was rolling back the days, weeks, months, oh shit, actual years, since I’d last had sex with someone other than myself in the room. Rachel was too beautiful to ruin this by cumming before I’d even got naked.

“You look apprehensive,” Rachel said as she turned to face me, “do I make you nervous?”

“Not you, it’s been a while is all.”

“How long’s a while?”

“I’ve not had a date since I moved to London.”

“Why not, Matt?”

“I’ve never really been one for picking up girls, you know, for anything casual, and I’ve not had chance to find a steady girlfriend.”

“How long have you been living in London?”

“Nearly two years,” I sighed.

“I don’t have a proper boyfriend, but you know, I’ve kept my hand in. I promise I’ll be gentle...” Rachel almost whispered as she sat on the edge of the bed and started to unfasten my jeans.

She dropped my pants to the floor, then she popped her thumbs in either side of my boxers and pushed them down. My cock was already hard and standing to attention.

“Oh my, someone is happy to see me,” Rachel said, smiling with her eyes and her lips, “I think we’ll take some of the pressure away, so we can enjoy ourselves longer.” she added before parting her lips and taking my head into her mouth.

My mind had no idea how to react.

What was going on?

Why was this beautiful woman being so nice to me, surely she had better options amongst the passengers if all she wanted was sex.

Rachel knew all the right spots to hit, working my cock with her mouth and hands, moving quickly but not so much that she was going to spoil our fun by getting me off too soon.

“You have a nice cock, Matt,” she gasped as she pulled back for air, a trail of precum ran from her lips to my cock, she clearly didn’t mind her sex getting messy, “the girls of London are being deprived.”

“I wouldn’t know where to begin, picking up girls, dating has always been a nightmare.”

“Why? You’re a good-looking guy, Matt, you’re funny and smart. Loads of girls would go out with you in a heartbeat.”

“I’m not an extrovert, I can’t just go up to someone and talk to them.”

“It’s a good job I can then, isn’t it,” Rachel smiled as she started work again.

“Oh fuck,” I gasped as she took me deep, her lips kissing my groin has my cock head pushed into her throat.

“Ahhhh!” she gasped as she pulled back, “you’re the perfect size Matt, absolutely perfect. I might just keep you; would you like that?”

“I’d like ... that ... a ... lot...” I managed to stammer, struggling to hold back for a few more moments of exquisite pleasure.

“Cum for me Matt ... cum in my mouth...” Rachel commanded as she took my head between her lips and worked her tongue furiously.

I could hold back no longer, I gripped the upper bunk with one hand, and the coat hooks with the other and let myself go.

“Oh my fucking god,” I gasped, “oh fuck...”

My heart raced as my cock pumped jet after jet into Rachel’s mouth, her eyes wide with shock at the intensity, but she held on, her lips locked around my hard shaft. She didn’t spill a drop and licked me clean as she slowly let me go.

I fell back against the door, panting hard although I was barely involved in the exertion.

“That was fun,” Rachel whispered seductively as she licked her lips, “did you enjoy that?”

“More than a little,” I managed.

Rachel stood and pulled her sweater over her head, revealing a skin toned lace bra that held surprisingly big breasts. The sweater disguised her figure well.

“It looks like you’re enjoying the view,” she laughed, her eyes on my twitching cock, “are you ready for more?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.