All for One and One for All - Cover

All for One and One for All

Copyright© 2022 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a rewrite that merges the history of the Musketeers--three WWII swinging couples--with two swinging couples dating from the '60s, one of whom is the daughter of two of the original Musketeers. It wraps around the Christmas segment of "Couples Sharing in the Faith" Where three original members of the Musketeers get together with the two younger couples, and tell the story of how the Musketeers got together and all become sexually involved with one another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Safe Sex  

After the door closed when Polly left with Corwin Alice stood in the middle of the room as if she were lost. Remembering what his wife had told him about calling Alice “Baby” Paul said, “Well, Baby, after all the years we’ve known each other, it seems kinda strange being alone like this.” With a wry grin he added, “But I think it’s really hot, don’t you?”

Her face screamed guilt as she shrugged her shoulders in a way that seemed to say, “I don’t know, I guess so.” After spending so much time with Polly earlier in the day, many things became clearer to her, things she had been repressing. Surely, she thought all of this must be so sinful. After Polly had shared her secret with Alice about the doctor who introduced her to sex Alice reluctantly shared her secret about her father seducing her to give him blow jobs. After spending such an unbelievably intimate time with Polly she realized that she had gained a sense of awareness about herself that she hadn’t previously considered. It allowed her to better understand that what Fred and Corwin had been pressuring them to do (become swingers) seemed more acceptable though highly immoral.

Following his wife’s advice Paul, once he was alone with Alice, roleplayed Alice’s father. Unzipping his fly, he exposed his plumping penis and said, “I need you to free me from the Demon’s seed, Baby.”

It was as if he had said, “Let’s play a game of solitaire,” to the Manchurian Candidate. Alice crossed the room to where Paul stood, immediately dropped to her knees, took his penis in her right hand, and took the hardening organ into her mouth. Reaching her hand inside his fly she fondled his balls as she sucked him to full erection. Bobbing repeatedly until his body became rigid, she willingly accepted his spermatozoa blasts and dutifully swallowed them. No sooner had she gulped down his last discharge than she looked up at him with eyes of deep longing. It was like she hoped for a reward from her father that she had wished for since she had begun fellating him. When he reached for her hand, she willingly gave it to him, rose artfully to his coaxing, and followed Paul into the bedroom where she allowed him to undress her and then watched as he stripped his clothes to nakedness.

Being undressed with her best friend’s husband triggered a strange series of events in her mind. She had been naked with Polly earlier in the day as her friend revealed to her what a delicious thing making love to a person of her sex was. Alice adored having sex with her husband Fred who was a much better lover than she understood. But after having been used for so many years by her father she fell in love with Fred who nurtured her in a way that her father never had. Since meeting Polly in college, she had always been in love with her. And when she showed her what a thrill bisexual love could be earlier in the day she was overwhelmed. After it happened, she vowed to herself that she would never do it again. But she knew that if Polly seduced her again, she would helplessly comply, just as she had with her father.

In the intensity of their shared intimacy, she promised Polly that she would test the waters of going along with the group’s decision to be serviced by Paul in their husbands’ absence. With that promise in mind, she went home to her husband in such a state of sexual excitement that she attacked him. When the assigned couples began leaving to perform their own “experiments” Alice lost her resolve and very nearly convinced herself to bolt for the door and escape. But the instant Paul said, “I need you to free me from the Demon’s seed,” it was as if she went into a trance and performed the act she’d been brainwashed for since her father began the ruse.

When they first stood alone in the living room Paul expected her to be reticent. But when he led her into the bedroom, she immediately became the more passionate of the two. Paul recalled how stunned he was when Polly told him that Alice had been forced by her father to repeatedly suck his cock. He was doubtful that she would go through with what they had planned. But once they got into the bedroom and began kissing, she eagerly allowed him to undress her. While gazing at one another’s nakedness it was Alice who made the first move. Excitedly pulling their naked bodies together she gave him a passionate kiss and opened her mouth and invited his tongue to wrestle with hers. drawing his lips open along with hers. Wrapping her arms around Paul’s waist she hugged him tightly to her. He returned the hug and further flattened Alice’s breasts against his chest, their pubic hair matting into a combined mesh. As she ground the mound of her pussy against his pubic bone her hands smoothed wildly over his back and clutched the cheeks of his ass. Dropping to her knees she began fellating him. Though he was tremendously excited by sex with a new partner his erection regenerated quickly from his earlier ejaculation. Moving her arms around his neck Alice swung her feet off the floor and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. She lowered her hips and opened the lips of her pussy to accept his hardened cock like a bun would hold a hotdog. “Oh GAWD,” she exploded, “this is so fucking amazing.”

While taken aback that she would use such wild profanity Polly had given Paul a heads up to expect such surprises from this demure Christian woman. He couldn’t believe how she was still able to make such wild gyrations while her legs tightly clenched his body. The lips of her cunt seemed like applicators that coated the top of his cock with her seeping liquid. Humping it in her glistening slot he made full contact with her clitoris on his hard shaft, and she screamed, “Oh my fucking God, I’m cumming!” And cum she did in a way he’d never experienced. A full-shot glass measure of vaginal lubricant gushed from her vagina, further coating the top of his shaft and dripping down his scrotum. He couldn’t believe the strength in her legs which seemed to be squeezing the life out of him. But when her shudders subsided the embrace of her legs and arms eased to a cuddle. Like she was holding a small baby she cooed, “Are you going to lay me on the bed Paulie, and eat my pussy like Freddie does?”

Paul wanted his mouth on her pussy. He had been one of the few boys in high school that pleasured his two girlfriends through cunnilingus, something to which he had introduced them both. In college, in the fraternity house, the guys talked a lot about sex. For most of them—Corwin being one—thought that cunnilingus was nasty and something they would never do. A couple of other guys—including Freddie—said they did it to their girls who loved it. When Paul started going with Polly, she made it clear to him that she expected it. Lowering Alice to the bed he placed her bottom on the edge of the mattress and said, “May I look at your pussy, Alice?

Freddie and Paul are so much alike, she thought, curious and worshipful of the female body. As her body had developed through puberty she was subjected to her father’s abuse on an almost daily basis. His cock was always hard and ready for her mouth. At first, she hated it but soon began to crave the oral gratification it gave her, always wishing it would lead to more. How many times had she masturbated wondering what her father’s cock would feel like inside her? Had Daddy taken my virginity she rationalized it would have been done in praise for the glory of God. With boys in high school and then in college, however, she believed that giving her virginity to a boy in high school or a young man in college would have been a grave sin. At home, her father’s hard penis in her mouth was normalized by their daily rituals. Sucking cock had become second nature to Alice who became known in school as “Alice Head.” Freddie, who always wanted to go beyond fellatio and fuck her, always honored her wishes. That act, singular from all the other boys she knew, showed to Alice that Freddie was both curious and that he honored the needs of her body that she would have willingly shared with him had he pressed it. When Paul asked to see her pussy, she took it as a sincere compliment thinking that’s just what my Freddie want. He loves looking at my pussy.

Scootching her ass backward on the mattress she flexed her knees and pulled her feet up flat on the bed, spreading her legs and opening her pussy with her fingers. Holding herself up on her elbows she craned her neck and was thrilled by the approval on Paul’s face as he gazed at the bubbling pinkness of her moist femininity. A surge of warmth permeated her body as she knew he was going to drop to his knees and cover her vagina with his mouth.

“That’s so beautiful,” he said as he took hold of her ankles and coaxed her to move her ass back to the edge of the mattress. Raising her legs, he spread them and, as was dropping to his knees, he placed them on his shoulders and let them drape over where her calves flattened on his back. Opening his mouth, he covered her pussy and tasted her delicious clam. As his tongue slipped through her lubricated slot, he rejoiced at the thrilling sensations and sounds of joy she voiced.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.