All for One and One for All - Cover

All for One and One for All

Copyright© 2022 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a rewrite that merges the history of the Musketeers--three WWII swinging couples--with two swinging couples dating from the '60s, one of whom is the daughter of two of the original Musketeers. It wraps around the Christmas segment of "Couples Sharing in the Faith" Where three original members of the Musketeers get together with the two younger couples, and tell the story of how the Musketeers got together and all become sexually involved with one another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Safe Sex  

The door of her apartment hadn’t even closed behind her before she threw her arms around Corwin and passionately kissed him. The most sexually driven of the three friends, she was thrilled that the “All for one” adventure was on. Corwin was by no means Polly’s favorite, but he was married to her sorority sister whom everyone loved. As Polly’s tongue wrestled with Corwin’s mouth, she unzipped his fly and reached in. He was fully erect and by the way, he was hyperventilating Polly figured he would cum within ten strokes.

“I’ve wanted to feel your cock since we first met, Corwin,” she said. It wasn’t a lie; since Dr. Verger molested her in his examination room the first time, something she had never considered molestation she wanted to feel every acceptable male’s cock that she could. What had now become a full-fledged boner was not the largest she had ever had in her hand, but it wasn’t the smallest either. It was no match for her husband’s though. No matter, she thought being astute enough about males to know that most of them would never stay hard inside her as long as she wanted, It will be wise to get him off before he starts fucking me. She knew if she got them off with a hand job or a blowjob at least once he would stay harder when he got hard again long enough to scratch that itch.

Seriously jacking him in her clutching fist she missed her estimate by half; he came after five strokes. Having done this enough in her short sexual lifetime she jerked him with his cock pointed away from her clothing. After stroking through three forceful shots, with a couple more residual spurts, she said, “So you like Polly’s hand on your cock, huh Corwin old buddy.”

Having not had another female’s hand on his cock since he had started dating Aggie two years earlier Corwin was embarrassed that he came so fast. To cover his embarrassment he said, “Just as I’ve always suspected, Polly, you are too exciting a woman to hold it back for long.” With no intention of embarrassing him during their first coupling, Polly knew that before they finished, they would reach an understanding that if he were not willing to control his climaxes, he would get his ass chewed.

With a lurid chuckle, she said, “That’s why I jacked you off, Corwin. When I fuck, I want to do it long enough to be adequately pleasured. You’ll work on it with me, won’t ya, sweetie?” She had expected him to at least get under her skirt while they were kissing but he was either too shy or simply an unexciting lover. I hope I’m wrong. I’m out of shape as far as teaching guys how to do it right. Every male with whom she had ever copulated, except Dr. Verger, had been an eight to ten-stroke wonder. Those who made the effort to forestall their ejaculations were kept in her stable. Those who didn’t, she discarded. Her husband Paul was no different. He was just more pliable than most. Once she started dating him, she found him to be a quick study on the way to becoming an ideal lover, with whom she became exclusive. She missed the excitement of playing with different cocks though. And in the fleeting period before Corwin and Fred went away to war, she enjoyed fucking them both.

When they got to the bedroom she said, “Let’s try this, Corwin,” and dropped to her knees. Once his penis was in her mouth, she could feel the blood filling his prominence again. When he was erect, she took her mouth from his cock and said, “I’m going to bob on you five times. Squeeze the cheeks of your ass together to hold back, Okay?” He nodded. “I’ll give it a little rest then do it five more. I’ll rest again then give you another five, okay? You can’t cum until you hit twenty. Got it, Babe?” He nodded. As she bobbed, she felt him clutching his ass cheeks together and grunted “mmm hmm,” with the completion of each five.

Accustomed to his wife who just went along with whatever he wanted to do; Corwin had never been with a girl who tutored him this way. So, this exciting woman for whom he had always lusted had captured his attention. Wanting to prove that he was up to the challenge Polly made it to twenty-five strokes before his first load burst against the back of her throat. His knees buckled and he was sprawling on the floor beside her when she said, “Sit up Corey; let’s get your clothes off.” On her knees, she unbuttoned his shirt and helped him take it off. Leaning down she gave him a long, juicy, tongue-probing kiss. When she broke it, she peeled off her sweater, exposing an attractive blue bra that showed off her attractive B-cup breasts. When she saw how intensely he ogled her cleavage she said, “Would you like to get a real look at this girl’s tits?” He grinned. She reached behind her back, unhooked the strap, and shimmied the lingerie off her shoulders. Then, proudly wiggling her breasts. she watched his eyes taking photographs of her shapely ski-jumped orbs, punctuated by large nipples, set in light chocolate areolas. “Fondle them, Corwin,” she said. When his eager hands felt them a little too roughly, she asked, “Hasn’t Aggie ever taught you to be gentle?”

Unaccustomed to being with such a dominant woman Corwin fell into line more quickly than he would have imagined. He had always wanted to be in charge, thinking if acted decisively a woman would take it as a sign of a confident lover. At first, when she talked about him coming too fast, he had been pissed. But, along with the other Musketeers f he was intimidated by Polly’s abrupt domination and raw sexuality. And as she began directing him, he found himself relieved that the ball in her court was making him a better lover. When she said, “That’s much better Corey, I can enjoy this,” he felt like a boob who was more intimidated by women than he ever recognized. When she said, “You can roll my nipples between your fingers and thumbs if you like, Hun, but make sure they are hard before you squeeze them,” he realized that he must have been causing Aggie and his prior girlfriend’s discomfort. Yet Polly was giving him permission to squeeze her nipples if he did it properly, which no other female had. Like most males, he was a bull in a china shop who was reticently thankful that he was finally with a woman who might teach him to do things that he’d probably been doing wrong while thinking he was a real stud.

Knee walking to his feet Polly undid the laces of his shoes and removed them, peeled off his socks then knee walked back up to his waist where she unbuttoned the top button of his pants. “Raise your ass, Corey, so I can get your pants over it,” she said then worked them down and off his feet. “Your body is quite fit,” she said, noticing that his cock had begun plumping into erection again.

Gripping his erection again, she said, “I love your naked body, Corey.” Eying his cock she noticed that it was nicely formed with a purplish, veined shaft and lavender, helmet-shaped head. It was probably an inch shorter than Paul’s and less girthy. But having had enough cocks in her pussy to realize that unless it was large enough for her to enjoy, she couldn’t determine any difference in how they felt inside her. She just liked the feeling of being fucked. Other than being surprised by the occasional “big one” she knew that every hard penis used properly made her feel like a complete woman. Standing up, she proceeded to undress Corwin as sinuously as she knew how. Except for her black garter belt that held up her beige silk stockings, she had naked except for her three-inch black heels.

When Corwin started to sit up Polly checked his movement by putting the sole of her right shoe against his neck, the heel grazing his left earlobe, and pushing him back flat on the floor. “I’ll let you know when it’s time to get up, Buster.” Straddling him at the waist she looked down, smiled, and said, “So. Mr. Cosgrove, do you like what you see?”

Feeling threatened and titillated by her dominant threat at the same time, he thought, I like what I see while scanning her body: her ballet dancer’s legs, the dark auburn-haired bush that looked like an elegant duster, framed by her flowing hips and innie navel then up to her moderate, ski-jump shaped breasts with light chocolate decorations. Everything including her Cupid’s bow lips, her upturned nose, and her soft auburn hair stunned him.

“Does Aggie think she’ll like the way Corey will eat her pussy?”

A look of disquiet shrouded his face. “Are you good at cunnilingus?” She saw the confusion in his eyes. “That’s just a fancy name for eating pussy, sweetie.” With her hands on her hips, she swayed sinuously. From his position on the floor, she looked like an Amazon. At the mention of eating pussy though his throbbing cock began softening. Guys always talked about eating pussy in those days but the idea of it to him had always been repugnant. Her right hand left her hip, brushed her pubic hair and her middle finger sank into her groove. Adding her ring finger to the probe she parted her lips allowing him to see the moist pinkness that seemed to bubble between them. “I love to have my pussy eaten, Corey,” she said then chuckled. “I can’t imagine Aggie not adoring it too.”

His actions told her that he wasn’t a cunnilingual connoisseur ... had probably never done it. Smiling, she thought I’ll fix that for you Aggie then said, “F.Y.I Corey, this lady won’t fuck a man who isn’t willing to eat my pussy.” Sitting down on his abdomen, his cock brushing the cleft of her ass, she started wiggling on his stomach. He could feel the wetness of her pussy washing him. As she moved in a circling motion up his body, he thought of the small snail tracks he had seen on sidewalks in the morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.