All for One and One for All - Cover

All for One and One for All

Copyright© 2022 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a rewrite that merges the history of the Musketeers--three WWII swinging couples--with two swinging couples dating from the '60s, one of whom is the daughter of two of the original Musketeers. It wraps around the Christmas segment of "Couples Sharing in the Faith" Where three original members of the Musketeers get together with the two younger couples, and tell the story of how the Musketeers got together and all become sexually involved with one another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Safe Sex  

Though Paul was angry that he couldn’t go into battle with his buddies it took little convincing on the part of Corwin and Fred to get his confirmation that he would “take care” of the wives while they were gone. When Poly realized what they were talking about last night she was thrilled. When the other couples left, she took her husband to bed, alternately rolling in the hay and jawing about her eagerness for him to accept Corwin and Fred’s proposal. While Paul kept giving her reasons why he shouldn’t she knew they were just bogus arguments.

The three females happened to have been the most attractive women in the sorority. Paul ended up with Polly but could have easily dated and married Alice or Aggie. The deciding factor for him was Polly’s loose sexual standards. From the beginning, he lusted for those other girls as well. Now, he was confronted with the opportunity of having them all to himself at the same time. When the argument with his wife was finally settled, he wondered if the two other women would go along with it, “especially Alice.” Polly didn’t think Alice would need much convincing. She told her husband that from the time they had met in college, Alice had formed a dependency upon her that was difficult for her to explain. “But, she said, “I guarantee you that I can convince Alice to go along. Alice has bisexual longings of which she isn’t even aware. By tapping into those urges I know she’ll come into line.”

When Paul asked her how she would go about doing it she said, “Stretch out the breakfast with Fred and Corwin and don’t come home ‘til noon. I guarantee that after I’ve worked on her in the bedroom, she’ll view the plan differently.”

When he came home Polly gave him a blow-by-blow description of how she seduced the reluctant woman. “Our conversation proved that I have an intuitive sense of people. Ya know, Honey, I’ve always thought there’s been something suspicious in Alice’s life that could have caused her prudish behavior. As it turns out she and I went through similar experiences of an adult man influencing our attitudes on sex. Mine was always enjoyable. For her, though she truly has a deep hunger for sex. And what she experienced at home was not as good for her. Still, it’s something that turned her on tremendously, something which she has been keeping tightly wrapped. Anyway, Baby, she promised me that she’ll go into the bedroom with you. You may not be fucking her, but she told me how much she loves giving blowjobs. She told me that her father who was a pastor, used her for his sexual purposes. He told her that she was God’s instrument to release the sin of Satan from his body by sucking his cock and disposing of his contaminated seed.” She hesitated long enough for Paul to digest what she had told him. “When everybody comes over tonight, Paul you’re going to take Alice into the bedroom. If nothing else happens she is going to suck your cock like no one has ever done, maybe even me.” Chuckling Polly went on, “I suggest that you make her kneel in front of you and you call her ‘Baby,’ she loves that.”

“And what are you going to be doing Polly?”

“First things first, we will get together at 8:00 and have a little cocktail party where we’ll set the ground rules. I assured Alice that you and she will be alone here. There’s no sense putting that shy violet on display or making her so self-conscious that she’ll feel that she can’t express herself clearly. I discussed the evening with both Alice and Aggie. They’ve both agreed that they would feel much more comfortable breaking the ice in their beds, in their own homes so they don’t have to be afraid of the rest of us hearing something they might blurt out in passion.”

“You might get lucky and get more than just a blowjob from I hope so for both Yours and Alice’s sake. I’ll be going home with Corwin. Fred will go home with Aggie. I figure that once we all get comfortable in bed and get used to being naked in bed with someone other than our husbands, we’ll feel more comfortable doing it with others in our group. Regardless, the object is getting Aggie and Alice comfortable with you.” She chuckled. “That way, when Freddie and Corwin leave, we won’t have to face that issue cold turkey. So, we’ll do this two more nights before Freddie and Corwin leave so you can at least have an idea about each woman’s preferences.” She laughed.

That night when they all got together Paul was amazed at how relaxed Fred was and how comfortable and sexy Alice appeared. It was as if she was more at ease with the group tonight than she ever had been before. Through the cocktail hour, she made an honest effort to flirt with him, looking over at Polly to make sure that she approved of the way she was doing it. When he was standing up, he noticed her eyes taking the measure of his whole body, centering on his crotch and holding her gaze for uncomfortably lengthy periods.

They had a few drinks, and everybody seemed looser than last night. At about nine o’clock, just as Polly and Paul had discussed, Polly took Corwin by the hand and said, “Well big fella, don’t you think it’s time we go over to your place?” He was nervous but followed Polly to the door. To make sure that Aggie wasn’t going to chicken out Polly said, “Aggie, what about you and Freddie?”

Aggie hadn’t been anxious to act. As a tiny woman, she felt out of place. But, realizing the validity of what the men were talking about she wanted to get started but felt the women would have to take charge. The men would just talk about it too much. Getting the nerve to approach Fred, she took hold of his and said, “Well big fella I guess there’s no time like the present, hmm?” He gave her a sheepish smile. “So, take me to your place, and let’s see what kind of mischief we can get into.” As she went through the door her heart was in her mouth. Looking back at the two people alone in the room who were eying each other unsurely she said, “Make it good you two. What happens over the next couple of years depends on whether you enjoy each other tonight or not.” As the door closed behind her, she realized the enormous impropriety of what they were embarking on and thought Jesus, Aggie, what in the hell are you doing?

Alice, though flirting with Paul all night, when it came time to make a move reverted to the shy little girl. Reaching for her hand Paul said, “Time to go Baby.” She blushed. But, just like Polly had told her, she forced a smile and willingly gave him her hand, following him through the door like a puppy.


Just as the door to his and Alice’s apartment closed behind them Fred said,” I still can’t believe how easily Alice went for it.”

“We were all surprised with that one,” Aggie said. “But we’ve gotta do what we’ve gotta do Freddie boy.” So, giving him a nervous laugh, said, “Let’s get started. We might even find that we will enjoy it.”

Fred asked, “Shall we um do it in the bedroom?”

Aggie turned her head slightly so Fred couldn’t see her rolling her eyes. Is he stalling? She thought maybe Alice wasn’t the problem after all. Gazing into his eyes she said, “Look Fred I’m as nervous about this as you are. And remember, it was you and Corwin who mentioned the whole thing. To tell you the truth it was a tremendous shock to me which I still haven’t gotten over.”

She puzzled for a bit as Fred seemed almost to the point of hyperventilating. “But we’ve all agreed.” She gave him a flirtatious smile. “Why don’t we begin with a kiss?” She cocked and tried to look as fetchingly as she could. “Why don’t you just pretend it was you and me on the sorority house porch at the end of the evening.” (The girls and their dates used to spend a little time kissing each other goodnight when they were in college). “Let’s face it, Fred, it could have been you and me just as easily as you and Alice.” Starting to lose inspiration she blurted, “For Christ’s sake Fred kiss me before I lose my nerve.” They had kissed before at two New Year’s Eve parties so at least this wouldn’t be new. But most people at those parties were usually only interested in kissing the person they were with, just doing their duty, hoping the kiss with a stranger would just be fleeting. Standing before him she tipped her head back and waited for him to lean down and kiss her.

The suggestion seemed to bring Fred up to speed. It was just a matter of resetting the discipline from being with just one girl to playing the field so to speak. When they were in college, he always thought Aggie was damned cute. But she was so short that he wondered if making love to her would be comfortable for both. Now, as he took her hand and pulled her closer, and wrapped her in his arms, looking down into her face made him feel like he was embracing a real youngster. But when his lips touched hers, the newness lit a fuse that reminded Aggie of high school parties where they all were just making out, playing some kind of silly game. What was happening now though seemed stranger than either could have conceived, having sex with a friend’s spouse.

Surprised at how soft and exciting Fred’s lips were the relief that washed over her was almost orgasmic. Willingly parting her lips, she welcomed Fred’s tongue into her mouth. Maybe it was the alcohol and the stress of this “alternative relationship” but as their lips formed soft O-rings for their searching tongues, they began wiggling and groping at each other’s butts, pulling them closer. Feeling like she was melting from the inside out she realized that her panties had already become soaked. In a state of unexpected delight, she chuckled inwardly and thought this is just so god dammed wicked.

As Fred kissed Aggie, he slid his hands down her back to her ass and cupped her cheeks. Bending his knees, he eased her up on her toes trying to line up their bellies. Already hard, his erection was modified by the fabric of his pants and boxer shorts. But she could feel the length and bulk of his bulge that stretched from her mound to her navel. Jesus, she thought, I wonder if he’s too big to fit inside me. I guess I’ll soon be finding out. CHRIST. She wanted to feel it in her hand first to feel its heft. And she wanted to see it. Groping through his pants she could feel that it was significantly larger than Corwin’s.

Fred’s body stiffened as she found the zipper of his fly and he said, “Yes Aggie, unzip me and take it out. I want to feel your hand around me.”

Strange to be doing this with someone other than her husband Aggie felt like a slut. But with all the permission that had been passed around since last night she still felt that while what they were doing was wrong, she was enjoying herself more than she thought she would. At first, she had been resistant to the idea but now she was reluctantly thrilled, enough that she felt incredibly wet between her legs. When the two of them walked into Fred and Alice’s place tonight she felt like she was invading their friends’ privacy. Before this point Fred hadn’t helped much, making her think he might be a wimp. But since she had permitted him—no—demanded action from him, he seemed to morph into a tiger. What the hell, she thought in tacit amusement, the whole goddamned world has gone crazy. Our men may not make it through the war so why shouldn’t we fuck our brains out?

Metal zippers of the day were not as smooth as the plastic ones we’re all familiar with now. It was difficult for her to get it down. Reaching her small hand inside his pants and then his boxers it was a thrilling shock to feel his cock within her grasp. With her voice filled with awe, she said, “Jesus, Fred this isn’t just a little larger than what I’m accustomed to, it’s humongous!” She wanted to laugh at the impossibility of it fitting inside her.

Jerking at it she pulled the cumbersome phallus through the opening of his fly. Looking down at the monster in her she said “JESUS” and thought there’s no way he’s gonna fuck me with this tonight. And he’s so damned thick ... I can barely wrap my fingers around it. He might split me open. Estimating that it to eight inches long she needed to get her mind around the idea of how much he would need to stretch her tiny vagina to get inside.

Needing a closer look, she dropped to her knees and examined him in detail. He was uncircumcised. His head was covered by a thin sheath of skin which showed the outline of his glans in a kid-glove-like covering. Just peeking out of his foreskin his head held a glistening crystal drop in its slit. On the top of his shaft was a large blue vein, full and pulsing, starting just where the skin covered the rim of his glans and going beyond the length of his rod, then disappearing into the fabric of his pants. Looking up as if to get permission for her actions Fred’s piercing eyes mesmerized her as if he had said, “Suck it, Aggie.”

Pressing his generous bulk against her cheek she felt its heat and smelled the male musk that intermingled with a delicate scent of urine. Observing as she stroked, she marveled at how his prepuce peeled back, bunching like a turtleneck and exposing his helmet-like, purple head. As she jacked him forward again the foreskin covered his glans. This is fascinating. His ass and hips moved against the stroke of her hand as if he were carefully fucking it.

From high up on Fred’s body she heard, “Put it in your mouth like Alice does, Aggie. Imagining Fred’s cock in her friend’s mouth she wasn’t sure that her own was large enough to accommodate his bulk. Fuck it, she thought, opened her mouth, and tightened her lips on his foreskin. It FITS she marveled; his prepuce being moved off its head into a bunch where only her husband’s circumcision scar was. Damn, she thought, this is like turning back the sheet on a bed.

Thinking back to high school she remembered how curious she was when she took her first boyfriend’s erection into her hand. But the first and only cock she had sucked was Corwin’s while they were in college. She remembered how daring she had been to do that “disgusting thing,” that first time. Once she got used to it though she quickly grew to crave it. Getting ready to suck her second cock she was eager to determine if Fred’s tasted any differently than Corwin’s. It didn’t.

But the bulk of his organ, his foreskin, and the strong way it pulsated made the experience surreal and exotic. Savoring his masculine smell and its salty taste, she found that his bulk stretched her lips in a different way than her husband’s that fit so easily in her mouth. Chuckling inwardly, she thought Freddie, Freddie, Freddie, I thought you might be a wimp. But you might just be quite a man.

As she bobbed on his erection, she reached in and fondled his balls which she thought felt like oversized walnuts. Moving his ass he fucked the tight O-ring of Aggie’s lips in her pixie-like head. When his bulbous crown hit her soft palate, she gagged. Pulling off, she looked up and said, “Geez, Fred, remember that my mouth is not as big as Alice’s. Tell me that you’re not going to choke me to death.”

Fellating Fred was more of a project than giving head to Corwin, his length made her hand more useful. His shaft reminded her of the handle on a baseball bat, thick but warm. As she bobbed on it, lapping the length of his shaft that fit, she flicked the underside lobes of his glans while stroking his rod with her full hand. Surprised that he was holding out much longer than her husband usually did without ejaculating, she fully expected him to come. Wondering if his semen would taste the same, she considered the size of his cock and balls and guessed there would be more substantial bursts. Amidst a different kind of oral gratification, she was startled by a sudden push of Fred’s hand against her head as he said, “Pull off, Aggie. Pull off. I’m gonna come.”

At least he’s more of a gentleman than Corwin was the first time I gave him a BJ. Having gotten used to Corwin coming quickly without warning she was accustomed to the rudeness of an exploding cock. This time, because Fred alerted her, she was anxious to give him pleasure and hoped he would squirt his seed inside her mouth. Looking up into his eyes she flailed her hand wildly on his shaft, trying to convince him that she welcomed his cum in her mouth.

Damn Aggie, I said I’m gonna come.”

Determined to feel the surge of his warm sperm shooting in her mouth she clutched his buns and refused to allow him to pull out, and as the force of his first shot splattered against the back of her throat, it was followed by two more strong eruptions and then by a couple of reactionary clutches that produced a few more gooey dribbles. His knees buckled and he slumped to the floor beside her. He wanted to kiss her, but she was taken aback; Corwin never wanted to kiss her after he came in her mouth, something that always made her feel sleazy. Lucky Alice, she thought eagerly kissing Fred’s lips. After the enthusiastic, tongue-wrestling kiss was another surprise. Fred wanted to cuddle with her which made her think, “He’s such a precious man.”

After being charmed by a five-minute cuddle Aggie took control again. The cuddling stimulated her need to be gently accommodating. Getting on her knees she took his hand and coaxed, “Would you take me to bed, Fred?”

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Freddie,” (using the nickname the men used) she said, “As marvelous a lover as you’re being to me, I feel safe that will not try to split my little body in two with your giant-sized penis.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.