The Garden of New Olympia Short Stories - Cover

The Garden of New Olympia Short Stories

Copyright© 2022 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 8: Quit, Dragon, and Do It

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Quit, Dragon, and Do It - The Garden of New Olympia is a collection of different erotica encounters for each chapter. While it takes place during the Gabatrix and Tales of Heroes universe, the book is strictly erotica, with no heavy emphasis on story. Please read the disclaimers before reading. Each chapter is a separate story and has its own set of tags. Book contains: Human/Anthro Relations, Interspecies, Pregnant, Sex, Love, Romance, Magic, Science Fiction, Future, Anthro, Furry, Impregnate, and More

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Furry   Magic   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Nudism  

Tags: M/FFF, Human Male, Female Scalie, Alien, Anthro, Non-Anthro, Interspecies, Sex, Intercourse, Big Breasts, Size, Love, Female Muscle, Birth, Dragon, Dragoness

Special thanks to a contributor who wishes to remain anonymous for making this story possible.

“Where are we?” Colt asked as he looked at the scenery. The lone human in the group had been evaluating the view. This particular location in the Garden of New Olympia was nothing like he had ever remembered before. But, of course, the great forest was beyond enormous. It was ever-changing, just as the newcomers and wayward travelers would experience.

The slight darkness heralded the location. There was still plenty of overhead illumination from the planet’s glowing core, but this time, the trees appeared to have leaves that absorbed a vast amount of light. It consisted of maple trees with growing vines that lined their sides. These consisted of elephant-ear plants with dark green and black leaves. There were insects that he had never seen before. They were small, hovered in the air, and had pulsating lights as they flew around one another. Colt was more than used to the varied environments of the forest. He felt no trepidation about what might be out there. Instead, he had a mild form of curiosity about the location.

“It’s pretty,” Yiy’loni remarked with some content. She walked up beside Colt as he was observing the area. He looked over at her. He was reminded of how much time had passed. Shal’rein pregnancies typically lasted for 11 to 12 months. Even if he had lost track of time, the big-chested alien woman had an enormous protruding belly to her. In her nakedness, her pregnancy had served as a time clock for everyone. Her stomach had distended to that of an over-inflated basketball, but this was from Colt’s point of view. In reality, Shal’rein were naturally bigger than humans. Ratio-wise, her distended belly was average size for somebody of her type.

“Reminds me of planet Vy’o,” Xeshre commented with a mild hint of agitation. She stepped out of the thicket of bushes from where Yiy’loni and Colt came from. Colt turned to look at her. Much as Yiy’loni appeared, Xeshre’s only difference in her nakedness was her muscular frame. Her belly was also quite extended. Perhaps it was even more significant than Yiy’loni’s.

Colt put his hands to his sides. He briefly looked at himself. He was naked as ever, but he had to remind himself that his body had seen some changes. He was bulkier and had more muscle tone. His bones had adjusted to the regular gravity of the planet. He was stronger and more athletically built. Perhaps it had been 12 months, an entire year, for his body to fully adjust to living in a new world.

“Thanks for waiting for me back there,” Xeshre expressed her annoyance. “You two just wandered off when I had to take a quick shit.”

“I’m sorry, Xeshre,” Colt apologized. “This place just looked so cool. It almost reminds me of Oshun’s city lights at night. Plus ... I’ve never seen those types of insects before.”

Yiy’loni had in her right hand a blocky multi-colored tablet. She used her device to scan one of the flying bugs that approached her pointy snout. Within a second, the tablet registered data for her to read.

“They are called fireflies,” Yiy’loni explained. “Apparently, they were an insect that lived on Earth almost 300 years ago.”

“Wow...” Colt remarked.

“Whatever,” Xeshre said. “If you asked me, you would think that these insects were just inviting themselves to be eaten. Here, they just light up and tell the entire environment exactly where they are.”

“Hmm ... I guess you two never saw them on Earth. I can imagine that these things were long gone after the Orange Muck came.”

“Eh ... pretty much.”

Xeshre had her arms folded up as she walked ahead of the two. Her large shark-like tail swung around almost as if her annoyance was being purposely displayed.

“Are you alright?” Yiy’loni asked her.

Xeshre sighed. “Am I ok? It’s one place after another. I don’t care if this place is different. It’s still the same damn forest.”

“What’s wrong?” Colt asked her. “Hey, I’m sorry about leaving you behind. Watching you shit is less exciting than what this place looked like, ok?”

“Heh...,” there was a sly look on Xeshre’s face as she lightly tilted it to her side. “Hadn’t stopped you in the past before.”

“I just don’t make a habit out of it.” Colt rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Come on ... let’s check this place out.”

“Fine...”

The three began to walk deeper into the darker environment. By now, the overhead leaves had blocked out more and more of the light. It was like walking into a mystical nighttime environment. Colt could still see fine, but if it got any darker, he was likely to start tripping on things or stepping on something he didn’t want to.

When they stepped past a group of trees, Colt was greeted by the view of glowing crystals. They grew out from the ground and had different colors to them. They had to be half the size of a human being. Some were blue, some were purple, and others were green. It led to an open grove of neon-lit flowers. Various wheat plants also grew in the surrounding area.

“Now, it’s really starting to remind me of V’yo,” Xeshre commented with some curiosity. “It was a dark planet to live on, but it had life that also glowed.”

“Oomph...,” Yiy’loni remarked as she put her hand to her stomach. Colt already had a notion of what she was going to say.

“What?”

“My baby kicked.”

“That was what? The fifth time this hour? You don’t have to remind me.”

Colt had looked at the two. There was a sense of pride in seeing his two wives pregnant like this. Both always seemed to be snippy at each other but not overtly challenging each other. Pregnancy was no excuse to be lazy. He knew that Itreans powered through their daily living without as much as a flinch, even if they were with child. However, he had noted that Xeshre’s personality had been somewhat stagnant and overly aggressive. Was it a mood swing caused by being pregnant, or was it something else? He didn’t know, but his only conclusion was that it was both.

“You’re quiet,” Yiy’loni remarked to Colt. He hadn’t realized that he had been silent for several minutes as they continued to trek through the area.

“Just ... happy to have you two,” Colt said. “I was thinking of my past when I just met the both of you.”

“Ah ... this again,” Xeshre replied.

“Hey ... I haven’t said anything about that in a week. Besides, I’m complimenting you. I know human women who would probably be passing out by now if they had the bellies that you two were carrying.”

“Heh ... you humans are pretty weak ... but...,” Xeshre turned her rounded snout to look at his physique. “They do get stronger in time ... even more, handsome than before.” The slyness in her voice said it all.

“And they never know when to quit,” Yiy’loni added. She patted her stomach. “Gersa smiles upon us. A mate that eagers us to give birth.”

Colt looked at Yiy’loni’s frame. Her pregnancy and distended stomach had caused her large breasts to push a little bit outward to their sides. For some reason, he was reminded of the old pictures of fertility statues that almost reflected something similar.

“I have you to help make me stronger,” Colt told Yiy’loni. He reached over and lightly grappled onto her right breast to shake it.

“Gersa’s blessing of milk makes any mate stronger and more potent,” Yiy’loni said. “I’m happy that my milk has made you more fitting.”

“Your English is also better.”

“Please ... you two are going to make me vomit,” Xeshre joked.

“Why? Your English has been solid, too,” Colt told her.

“Well ... perhaps.”

They walked for a short moment when they overheard the distant sounds of a pop sound. It was that of a low-volume explosion. Colt barely heard it, but Xeshre’s fin-like ear tuned to the direction of it.

“What was that?” Colt asked.

“That was a gunshot,” Xeshre commented.

“It was,” Yiy’loni remarked with some surprise.

“Gun ... here?” Colt questioned. “Somebody is shooting? I thought that...”

The sound occurred again. It reverberated through the trees and branches like a wave. Finally, Xeshre was able to zero in on where it was happening.

“12 ... no... 14mm round,” Xeshre said as her eyes narrowed. “This way...,” she pointed.

“Wait ... we’re heading to it?” Colt asked.

“The sound of the muzzle blast is at a 100-degree angle away from us. In other words, we aren’t in the line of fire.”

“That wasn’t what I was trying to mean. We’re just heading to the shooter?”

“What are you afraid of? Don’t mind getting fucked by us, but nervous about being around a little target practice?”

Xeshre walked ahead of the group as she disappeared past some brush. Yiy’loni put her hand around Colt’s shoulder.

“It’s alright,” Yiy’loni consoled him. “Xeshre is curious. Let her check it out.”

“I guess you’re right. I have to remember that you, Shal’rein have an attraction towards guns.”

They started to walk towards the sound as more gunshots could be heard. It was clear that Xeshre was pretty much running ahead of the both of them.

“I’m guilty of it too, but don’t misunderstand us,” she continued. “Like, I’ve lived with it all around me, but I only had one gun to defend my temple. I wasn’t like the others that seemed to ... enjoy their vast collections.”

“Mars was pretty strict with the gun laws,” he replied. “Just not used to the sounds of it.”

“Then this would be an opportunity for you and Xeshre to bond more. Xeshre was always the ‘holikre’ of the mateship between us.”

“Oh, what?”

“I don’t know of a proper way to define it. The best way that I can describe it is that she did things that always involved bigger and more powerful guns than I ever did. To her, she had something to prove, whether it was me or the others. Don’t be afraid of what a gun can do. If anything, you are safer with us than alone.”

“Well ... you’re right. I just don’t want to see us get hurt ... especially with babies on the way.”

“Ha...,” Yiy’loni seemed to take that as a compliment. “You notice that her water is close to breaking?”

“What?” Colt’s eyes widened a little bit.

“You notice that she has to go to the bathroom more often? She lied about having to defecate. She’s urinating more often. Amniotic fluid keeps building even just before we give birth. I could see it dripping from her vagina as we were talking. So much can build up that it will leak, but the leaking is a good thing. It means the pressure inside of her has reached its peak and that the baby has reached its full growth inside of her.” She happily put her hand to her stomach. “She will have the privilege of giving birth soon ... very soon.”

“Well then, I guess I will keep an eye on it when it happens to you.”

Even as they walked, Yiy’loni reached over and grabbed gently grabbed his penis. Her huge hands could feel the erection that was growing. They walked past a set of trees together before she let go of him.

“Our sex has never been greater,” she said to him.

“I can’t help it...” he commented. “Both of you look amazing pregnant.”

“After I give birth, do you want to put another baby in me?”

He seemed to pause in his walk and thought about it. Even Yiy’loni stopped to look at him.

“I still don’t know what it will be like to be a father,” he said to her. “It’s going to be a lot of respons...”

“Shhhh,” Yiy’loni put his finger to his mouth. “It’s alright. It’s my responsibility to raise our offspring as Gersa wills it.” She put her hands to her sides. “Your hink tells me what I need to know.” She took his hands and put them to her distended belly. “Your body craves to make babies. I am the vessel of life. Gersa has chosen me to be the fountain where life will come. I give my milk to you, and you make the seed for life to grow. There will be no failure in you becoming a father as long as I am with you.”

She took his hand, and he gripped it tightly in return. “You always have a way of convincing me of things. Alright ... yes, I won’t mind putting another baby in you. Something tells me, though, that you will be asking this again as you finish up your next pregnancy.”

“As Gersa wills it,” she happily added.

They had just reached a patch of tall wheat pants as the two walked past it. They were greeted by the sound of another gunshot. This time, it was much easier to hear it and witness what was happening.

Colt could see Xeshre with her hand perched on a tree. Her shark tail was waging. She had been watching the spectacle not too far from them. The area was open with dark grass and a somewhat open canopy. This area was more easily lit by the overhead light. Rows of red flowers, apple trees, and the odd vined trees lined this location. Even the smell was fresh and fragrant.

About 30 meters was that of what looked like a female winged anthro creature of some sort. She was tall, being around Xeshre’s height. She had yellow scales, stood on two digitigrade legs, and had a pair of horns that protruded from her head. She was somewhat skinny but had a long scaly tail with some sort of stinger. No ... Colt recognized it as a scorpion tail. In her hand was a long white sniper rifle of some sort. The buttstock pressed to her right shoulder as she was looking through her scope. From the angle, it was difficult to tell any more than that.

“No way...,” Colt quietly remarked to himself. “A dragon ... it has to be. Maybe?”

“A what?” Xeshre replied.

“Milia!” the dragoness yelled out. “Move that target a few meters to the right ... by that tree branch.”

Her accent was Russian. In her nakedness, the dragoness had a moderately sized chest to her. She carried a little bit of golden hair that flowed from the base of her horns. Her wings were yellow and gold. Colt was left with questions about the appearance of such a person. He would have to inquire more about it.

Colt looked at the distance of where the dragoness gestured to. On the other far side of the grove’s edge was what looked like a small naked anthro-like creature no more than a meter tall. It had to be a female as she had two protruding breasts from her chest, but it had no other notable features to tell if it was a she, but this had to be the Milia that the dragoness was calling out to. Her lower torso consisted of goat legs, similar to that of a satyr. However, Colt could quickly tell that this was not such a creature. The lower torso consisted of dark brown fur. This fur tried to ride up her sides and up to her stomach, where it ended. The upper part of her torso consisted of paler and possibly greenish smooth skin. Her head consisted of pointed ears and a somewhat long nose. She was bald and carried silver earrings that protruded from her ears. On her back was a simple wood axe with a leather strap to it. It was neatly holstered where the belt went around her chest and stomach.

“A goblin?” Colt remarked to the other. “Close to one ... I think.”

“How the hell do you know?” Xeshre turned to look at him. “Oh ... that’s right. The little game that you played in the past.”

“Yep, I’m still not sure if I’m correct or not.”

The goblin-like woman had in her hand a set of wood-carved disk-shaped targets. Painted in the center was a red bullseye. She had leaped onto a tree branch where she was putting them into the notches of the tree.

“Good ... right there,” the dragoness said. She waited for the goblin to get into a small alcove before she flicked the hammer and bolt of her rifle, took aim, and pulled the trigger.

A small puff of smoke erupted from the end of her long barrel. It produced a satisfying bang sound, followed by a wake of mechanical noise that radiated in the inside of her gun. The round expelled smacked the bullseye in the center. It appeared to be either a soft metal round or possibly rubber because the target seemed undamaged after it was struck.

“I know you’re there,” the dragoness said, turning her head lightly to the three. “Come out instead of hiding by that tree.”

The three stepped away from the tree. The dragoness didn’t seem any bit alarmed by the three newcomers. Instead, the dragon’s brow lifted slightly as she kept her rifle still trained at the target.

“You should use a dueling tree,” Xeshre announced out loud to the dragoness.

“Ha,” the winged woman gave a light smile to her. “I actually have one, but just not here. Hmm...,” Her reptilian eyes scanned their bodies. “Itreans, dah ... it was going to be a matter of time before I would get a chance to see some up-close ... pregnant ones at that.”

“You’re a dragon?” Colt asked her.

“Guilty as charged,” a smile came to her snout. “The name’s Annika.” She lifted the rifle to her shoulder with one hand to greet the three.

“I’m Xeshre,” the towering Shal’rein greeted her.

“Colt,” the man happily addressed her.

“Yiy’loni,” the Gersin woman said.

“Geez,” Annika shook his head. All three came up to her as the dragon woman shook each of their hands. “Both of you two look like you’re going to pop at any time. Shark-tits here might as well feed an army. Colt, you look like you can pleasure a whale with what you got...” she lowered her voice in volume. “Not to say that’s a bad thing...”

“Nice gun,” Xeshre said. She folded up her arms and gave Annika a sly look at her. “What type of gun is it?”

“Hmmm...,” Annika seemed to pause as she looked at it. “It’s a sniper rifle, but there is no specific type that it belongs to. New Olympia keeps no registry on firearms. With ‘him,’ I call him ‘Volk.’ It’s basically an extreme modification of a QBZ-520 and a Mosin-Nagant bolt action rifle put together. It uses caseless rounds and ... I gave it a white paint job to boot.”

“You make your own guns? Impressive,” Xeshre remarked. She sighed. “I sure missed those days.”

“That’s right. You Shal’rein ... are fellow gun lovers. Some of those guns your people make are pretty hot shit.”

“Hot shit? It’s the best that anybody can make!” There was defiance on her face.

“Who is the other here?” Colt asked.

“My goblin friend, Milia,” Annika commented. “I can ... huh...” the dragoness paused as she looked around for her, but the short woman had disappeared. “She must have run off. She’s not used to so many people at once.”

“Is she a Kallikantzaroi?”

“Damn,” Annika seemed impressed. “Otlichnaya rabota. Are you born on this planet?”

“No.”

“Most New Olympians that are raised on this world wouldn’t even know that.”

“Well ... I was one of the best at Drakes, Merchants, and Temples Online. They focused their creatures on ‘authentic mythology.’” There was a hint of pride in his voice.

“Heh ... you’ll often find that humanity has a way of stretching the truth at times at what really existed and what didn’t. Of course, most of it doesn’t matter that much nowadays. So, let me guess ... tourist,” Annika’s finger pointed at Xeshre and Yiy’loni. “You two are a little old as I would have expected you to be some of the rescued children from the Shal’rein invasion fleets. I would also say, tourists?”

“Immigrants,” Yiy’loni answered. “Both Xeshre and I are from a ship that defected to the UWA. We moved to New Olympia and then found our loving mate, Colt.”

“Hmm ... I see.” Annika looked back at the target and grabbed the bolt with her scaly hand. She loaded a fresh round into the chamber, looked through her scope, and pulled the trigger. The bullet struck one of the targets knocking it down to the ground.”

“Damn...,” Annika shook her head. “Milia’s gone, and somebody will have to reset it.”

“How in the world does a dragon become a sniper?” Colt asked.

“You saying that I can’t?” Annika questioned as she brought the gun to her shoulder. “My mother was a dragon. She fought with a glaive, wore armor, and had a tail just like mine. My father was human and a Soviet soldier of World War 2. He was good with the rifle. When I was born, he passed his rifle to me and trained me in how to use it. My mother wanted me to become a knight like she was, but me ... I liked guns. Dragons ... we had the bad luck of everyone calling us firebreathers and some shit. Humanity was on the right track. The future of warfare was being able to hit something farther and farther away. I didn’t have magic, so I used the great equalizer.” She patted her gun.

“Finally,” Xeshre remarked, holding her hands up. “Somebody that gets it! I want to shoot it.”

Annika’s brow peaked a little bit. “Fine ... let’s see how good those skills are of yours. Besides, you’ve seemed to be quite busy below the belt as it is.”

The dragoness went and tossed the gun to Xeshre. She happily caught it and thoroughly looked at it. Her shark-like eyes seemed to be remarking upon its looks.

“I can see where you redid the magazine assembly,” Xeshre said. “You had to rechamber the caliber as well.”

“Yep, QBZ-520 rounds aren’t exactly commonplace since the last two hundred years. It was a shame. The recoilless rifles that humanity used were awesome and quite accurate.”

Xeshre raised the rifle and quickly pulled the bolt to load a new round into place. She took aim without even looking down through the scope and pulled the trigger. A bullet struck the last remaining target directly at the bullseye, almost knocking it down to the ground. The gun blast seemed to startle the baby that was inside of her. Colt could see a small foot that pressed against the stomach momentarily.

“‘Childs’ play,’ as the humans would say,” Xeshre said. There was a complete look of satisfaction on her face as if it brought the greatest form of nostalgia on her face.

“I noticed that you are not exactly atypical for a dragon,” Colt commented. “Your shape. I’ve seen dragons that are ... much bigger. You’re like a cross between a human and dragon.”

“That’s because I am one. Oh! You mean the fact that I’m walking on two legs and standing upright. That’s what you mean. That’s because some of us dragons have different forms. I have my human form. I have this form, which I’m most comfortable with. And then I have my ‘true’ form. I’m basically the gold version of my mother.” Annika spun in place before holding her hands out and then putting them to her hips. “I just went my own way in service of the mythics ... erm ... New Olympians.”

“Mythics ... I’ve heard of that term used when I first arrived.”

“I did too,” Yiy’loni added.

“Uh ... it was what we originally called ourselves before we came to New Olympia. I never really cared for the term. People sometimes confused it for ‘mystics,’ but it was supposed to be ‘mythical’ for short. It’s just easier to call all of us New Olympians. It has better ... ves to it.”

“What do you do on this planet?” Yiy’loni asked.

“I serve in the New Olympian security teams,” Annika explained. “I’m one of the many ‘snipers’ if things just went to shit here. It’s highly unlikely, of course, but ... better to have and not need it than need it and not have it.”

“I imagine that a place where you can have anything that you want pretty much discourages a lot of crime,” Colt said.

“The crimes that occur on this planet are extremely rare and mostly just involve petty things like some pixie stealing someone’s pie or some goddess drawing penises on a school wall. Occasionally, we get some demon that gets all uppity or some squabble, but nothing too serious. Sometimes it gets a little too boring if you ask me.”

“Has it always been like that?”

“Before we had New Olympia? No. No ... the 20th and 21st centuries were more exciting periods ... almost all the way till humanity abandoned Earth. I admit ... I was almost excited to fight in the war against the Itreans, but...” she shrugged. “New Olympia decided to stay out of the whole thing. Poor Volk, Zvezda, and Kirov aren’t going to see their days of glory again.”

“Ah, you have other guns?” Xeshre remarked.

“Of course, I do. Can’t stay with one gun forever when humanity keeps making improvements to them. Kirov is my best one of the three. Made ‘her’ a hundred years ago. Zvezda is my oldest being an old Dragunov SVD. Still fires bullets with brass casings to them too.”

“Mmm...” Xeshre held her fists up to her chest in triumph. “Reminds me of my railgun. She was great, although it didn’t beat my ZL-53. All this talk just gets me envious.”

“Well, now it’s my turn, pregger-shark. What do you here besides just fucking and getting knocked up?”

Colt could see the same problem that Xeshre had been going through for the last several months. Even if she was pregnant, a part of her felt unaccomplished. He knew what was going on. She was bored, removed from her position as a former soldier.

“I ... have nothing,” Xeshre said with some anguish.

“She has us,” Yiy’loni answered for her.

“No ... you need more,” Colt commented. “Being a mother is one thing, but you want to do more.”

Annika seemed to nod her scaly head a little bit. “Sounds like you could join up with our security team here on New Olympia. We always need more to fill in the ranks. Give you something to do.”

“Eh ... I don’t know,” Xeshre commented. “Would I be allowed to have a gun? Would I be able to use it?”

“You see me using my gun. I might not actually use it against people, but I still make sure that I can properly use it.”

Xeshre seemed somewhat intrigued. “So, do you train a lot?”

“As much as we can. Hell, it’s a sport for us ... at least the ones that use guns.”

“Hmm...,” the towering Shal’rein’s hand to her chin and snout said it all.

“Then why were you out here doing target practice with the tree?” Yiy’loni asked.

Annika sighed. “Ehm ... I guess in the last hundred years; you start to get a little lonely. My friends recommend that I go to the Garden of New Olympia ... might find people that share my interests. Actually, I was out here for a good week. I found Milia, and she was busy trying to chop down a tree with her axe. She’s an expert carpenter like her father. Those targets were all made by her.” The dragoness turned her head to look at the scenery and raised her voice. “Too bad Milia isn’t here. A male? What’s that? He’s probably interested in finding another wife? Ah, will, thanks. You shouldn’t have.”

Colt had to admit that Annika’s personality was engaging, to say the least. She didn’t fool around, acted playful in a serious manner, and was spunky when she wanted to. It was infectious that it even had Xeshre smiling. However, there was no sign of Milia. The goblin woman had clearly left the four behind. Perhaps she may show up some other time.

“Really, her loss,” Annika said, shaking her head. “Men are too uncommon these days. Too many women on this planet. Even you, Itreans. What the fuck? You killed off your men? Now you come running to the humans so you can have a little fun. At this rate, it’s going to be one man for every twenty women on this planet.”

“I was an ivon, if that matters,” Yiy’loni tried to console her.

“An ivon? Oh ... yes. For all I know, that will start to happen too. Might be a good way to discourage the rodents from spitting out so many girls. Let me tell you something. Dragons ... we got it made. Humans called us gods sometimes, but they would get all scared at the same time. Think we would come and ravage their villages when all we wanted was to get our groove on with them. But, that lone human would come and find one of us, man or woman. Before you know it, they drop their pants and service us like their cars. Just like you, Colt. How productive have you been? Already knocked up those Shal’rein of yours. Didn’t think I noticed that you were packing a little extra heat down there? Trying to turn your dick into a gun? I know I’m intrigued.”

Colt chuckled a little bit. “Well ... I ... ha ... ok, you got me.” He held his hands out. “I was the lone guy on Mars, you know?”

“Judging by your cock size, you were a loser.”

“Ha,” Xeshre laughed at the irony of the statement.

“Damn,” Colt snickered a little bit. “I guess there was no way I would get past that. Yeah ... no ... women weren’t exactly come knocking on my apartment door. I got an augmented penis to try to be a better competitor, but I guess you could tell.”

“Yeah, unless you sought a fertility deity here or interacting with something else, generally, men don’t go running to get their dicks bigger. Trust me. The Yuki aren’t having it.”

“It’s the same with the other clan species,” Yiy’loni commented. “Yutilians and Aksren are ... having to adjust to the size that humans have. But...” the shark woman turned her head to look at Colt. “He’s just fine.”

“Depends on the type of woman,” Annika explained. “Of course, it does have its advantages. So ... Colt. I’m safely assuming you have your two wives here. You three came rushing up to me because you saw me and were wondering, ‘hey, is that dragon fuckable?’ Well, the answer is yes. We all know why we are here in this forest of sex and wonder.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.