The Garden of New Olympia Short Stories - Cover

The Garden of New Olympia Short Stories

Copyright© 2022 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 7: Yes, It’s Safe to Go Swimming

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Yes, It’s Safe to Go Swimming - The Garden of New Olympia is a collection of different erotica encounters for each chapter. While it takes place during the Gabatrix and Tales of Heroes universe, the book is strictly erotica, with no heavy emphasis on story. Please read the disclaimers before reading. Each chapter is a separate story and has its own set of tags. Book contains: Human/Anthro Relations, Interspecies, Pregnant, Sex, Love, Romance, Magic, Science Fiction, Future, Anthro, Furry, Impregnate, and More

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Furry   Magic   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Nudism  

Tags: M/FF, Human Male, Female Scalie, Alien, Anthro, Interspecies, Intercourse, Big Breasts, Size, Aggressive Sex, Love, Female Muscle, Breastfeeding, Lactation, Impregnation

Special thanks to a contributor who wishes to remain anonymous for making this story possible.

Perhaps a year had passed by in the world of New Olympia. The great forest was ever-changing but still remained the same as the various individuals, couples, and groups would wander through it. Love remained a part of the air as it always was. Even if the planet mainly had remained the same, the new visitors set the tone of its population. Political events and war outside of New Olympia would only serve as a tiny echo of what was happening inside. However, even the most minor of reverberation could still work its way into the great forest.

A lanky, pale individual was not far from one of the many vast lakes of the Garden of New Olympia. The man was somewhat spunky in how he moved and paced himself through the long grass. He was fairly short, being just under six feet in height. His facial features were reminiscent of that of a man of former Japanese descent but retaining mixed features from North America or possibly Europe. His black hair was long but not reaching his shoulders. He wasn’t an athletic or muscle-bound person, but his naked frame still showed him to be youthful and handsome enough to grab the attention of many. He had just walked past a set of Chir Pines and Sandal trees. All the former trees of Earth were nothing like he ever saw before. A small grove of pink and blue flowers lay past it.

“Man, this place is so fucking cool!” the man said as he walked through one of the groves. A hint of Martian accent radiated from his voice. The energy and tone he projected showed his enthusiasm toward the place.

“Never thought they would ever have a place of luxury or some fantasy land,” he put his hands to his hips for a brief moment. “I get away from the damn war, get to find some sexy woman ... or women, have any type of home that I want, and get to be a father.” He smiled and happily shook his head. “Although ... I still think there has to be some catch to this. Could this still be some sort of trick?”

He paused and looked at the grove of flowers. He then looked at the trees around him. He squinted his eyes and pondered.

“No ... I’m not on Cebravis,” he said to himself. “I still don’t know if those women I was talking to were just people in costumes or not. They were pretty short, though. Even with our technology, it would be pretty hard to recreate all of this without something being out of whack. Huh ... Colt, what have you gotten yourself into?”

He still questioned his surroundings. Was New Olympia just some fabrication to deceive its newcomers? Colt looked at his naked body. His dangling member was quite long, measuring over seven inches even if it wasn’t erect. A fine line of black pubic hair rested near the base.

“Well ... it would be unusual of them to lure and have someone walk around naked in some made-up environment. A soft-core porn shoot where they don’t tell the newcomers that they are on air? It would be the best form of sex shoots possible. I still don’t see any type of cameras, though.”

His mind considered things closely as he resumed his walk to the following line of trees. A banana tree was among one of them. The sound of distant crashing waves could be heard. It was just within his audible hearing range.

“Water...,” he remarked. “Could it be? Could it actually be water?”

His curiosity was taking over his thinking. He only remembered what he was told. New Olympia was supposed to mirror that of the former Earth. Still, he only remembered it as a barren, orange-mucked wasteland given to the Itreans as some bargaining chip for allegiances. Instead, this place was paradise. It was so unique.

“Ah...,” Colt muttered to his legs. He considered having to sit down. The gravity on New Olympia was more intense than on Mars. Even if the ‘Yuki doctors’ had given him something to help his body adjust to the environment, the gravity still felt harsh. Thankfully, the pain in his feet wasn’t that bad.

“Now I know how the Martians felt when they moved to Cebravis,” he commented. He took a quick breather. Perhaps it was best to find water. Even if the threat of dehydration was far from true, food was everywhere, and there was a towering pylon in the opposite direction. There wouldn’t be another pylon in his visual sight range except in the vast distance to his right.

“Nope, I need to keep going,” he said as he moved forward. By now, he had reached a barrier of trees. The banyan variety was beautiful, consisting of multiple branches and leaves plumed to green mushroom tops. However, a line of tall grasses further obscured the view past that. Colt approached these grasses before he could see through them.

“My God,” Colt said to himself as he froze and looked through it. He pushed his hands to move some of the foliage out of the way. What lay before him was water. The crystal blue lake was enormous enough that it consisted of waves that would flow back and forth. The yellow sands and green grasses were an indication of a beach. The smell of moving fresh water filled his nostrils.

“Natural lakes ... actual water,” Colt was amazed by what he saw. “Maybe I can understand why so many Martians decide to move to Cebravis after all.”

Even with the energy that was in place, the serenity of the nearby water was enough to cause him to sit down near the high grass. He rested his butt on the ground and let the sounds rush into his head. His legs felt a sense of relief.

A small white bird flew over the lake as Colt let the scene enrapture him. Not even the artificial pools of Mars would ever compare to this. This couldn’t have been a fabrication. Great effort was made to create this. He sat cross-legged for a little while. For a moment, he considered walking to the lake. Being inside the water would help allow him to float and make things easier for his body to amalgamate with the gravity.

“My descendants must have done a number to themselves to destroy something like this back on Earth,” he remarked. “But ... maybe I should go for a swim.”

He turned his head and noticed a sign to his left. It was carved out of wood and emboldened with black ink on it. It was jutting from the sand with a simple message on it, even if the text didn’t entirely make sense.

“Yes, it’s safe to go swimming...,” Colt tried to read it. “That’s ... an odd way to word it. Those rat women were telling me that there shouldn’t be anything harmful here at all. Why put out a sign and have it implied that way?”

He looked at the lettering. It wasn’t precisely written in the best format. Certain letters had elongated shapes and curves. It was as if a child had written it. Regardless, he would have to push forward. Just a little bit further ... all he needed to do was stand up and walk to the water. He took a deep breath and prepared to stand up.

There was a stirring in the water. Colt’s eyes quickly heard the splashing of water. There was another person that wasn’t too far from him.

“Ah...,” he commented to himself. “I got lucky. It’s supposed to be a while before I ever bump into someone else. I ... oh ... shit.”

He realized that the silhouette that was coming out of the water had a unique and recognizable profile. Colt could only see the backside at first. It was most likely a woman due to the curves and indication of possible breasts. There was a small fin protruding from her back. She looked like she might have been tall, but it was difficult to tell with the waterline. Her hair was yellow, purple, and black. It was cut into a pattern where one side was longer than the other. The longest side would flow down the left side of her face and neck. The other side would curl into petite bangs that reached down to her cheek and jaw. Her skin color was gray and white. She had a long fin-like tail that protruded on her back and stood on two digitigrade legs. Colt knew exactly who this was in mere seconds.

“A Shal’rein ... holy shit...,” Colt said to himself. He reacted appropriately. He quickly shuffled back behind the long grass. Had he already been spotted? He wasn’t going to find out. Using the grass for cover, he made sure to assess if the situation was alright.

“No fucking way,” he lowered his voice. “Those rat-women didn’t say anything about Itreans living on this planet too. Unless...”

His brain was trying to process everything that was happening. If the New Olympians welcomed the ‘mortal’ humans to come and live there, would they also welcome Itreans? Were they T’rintar clan Shal’rein? Or ... were they the Shal’rein of the Shal’rein clan?

The stranger in the lake turned around. Her full figure was shown in her elegant beauty. The anthro-shark looks were obviously present. Protruding from her long hair were her pointed fin-like ears. She had a pointed snout. Her gray and white colors radiated from the overhead core light. Her hair was wet as she flipped and started squeezing the water off it. Colt noticed something that was quite obvious as well. This Shal’rein’s breasts were enormous. It was difficult to judge from this distance and angle, but it was obvious that she might have been the equivalent of beyond a ‘G-size’ even in human terms, almost border lining the realm of macromastia. At the end of each breast was a well-defined dark gray areola. Her boobs would neatly bounce and move as she walked. As she was leaving the lake, the fine gray vaginal slit could be neatly seen below her crotch.

“Wh ... wow,” Colt said to himself. “A well-stacked Shal’rein at that. I ... wow.” He had to tap his head lightly. “Come on, Colt. Don’t know if this is a good Itrean or not.”

His mind was telling him everything. She was pretty. Enemy or not, it wasn’t easy to keep his eyes off of her. As this stranger moved and was closer to the shoreline, Colt could feel his member growing hard. Everything about her was insanely beautiful. He remembered about the efforts that were being made for humans to find Itreans for wives.

“Colt get ahold of yourself,” he told himself. “If you wanted to get an Itrean for a wife, you would have done it by normal channels instead of going to New Olympia. Then again ... what a body on her. I could have any sort of woman on this planet, but you simply go running back to an Itrean?”

He gripped the grass. The Shal’rein woman’s tail swung hard, throwing some of the water off of her. Despite his efforts, Colt’s erection was growing strong. He could have any woman that he wanted on this planet...

“Ah ... damn,” he remarked. “Fuck, I can’t hold back on this. I have to confront her. I don’t see any husband or boyfriend around. She has to be single. I have to talk to her ... damn I hope this isn’t some sort of trick.”

He took a deep breath. The stranger Itrean had turned around. She was walking back towards the water. Why was she going back? He felt a draw towards her. Even her ass would jiggle as her tail would swing. He couldn’t argue with his libido. How much he wanted to be inside of her right now was beyond what he could answer. Even the pain in his legs was gone as it only focused on one thing. He must have this woman.

She still didn’t turn around to see him. He was twenty feet from her now. She was knee-deep as another wave came splashing down to the shoreline. Colt could feel his feet touch the beach sand and the cool gentle water. So many sensations...

Should he call out to her? He pondered this. Perhaps it was better to surprise her. The feel of walking on sand and water ... it was so unique to him, being knee-deep in it. As he watched her, she was getting ready to jump and dive into the deep. It was now or never.

“Hey!” Colt called out to her. “Shal’rein!?”

The fin-like ear lightly tuned to his direction. The voice caused the Itrean woman to turn her head and body. The moment that she did, she put her hands to her side. The yellow and purple irises in her shark-like eyes could be seen. A big smile erupted from her lips. A row of razor-sharp teeth could be seen.

“Oh ... my, she’s hot,” Colt quietly remarked to himself. “God, don’t let this be a trick. I’m in the water ... and she is a perfect swimmer. I don’t want to be shark food. It would be the most embarrassing way to die with a hardon.”

“Hello?” she called out to him. “I thought I heard something behind me, but I thought you were ‘her.’”

“Her?” he asked.

The Shal’rein’s voice carried that unique Japanese, French, and Spanish accent that would change and alter as she spoke her words. Her eyes looked down to see the rather large erection that he had. She seemed surprised. Even for a human of his stature, his member was quite long, measuring well past 8-inches in length. She gestured for him to come closer.

“Come here,” she said. “I don’t want to yell at you.”

“It’s odd to meet in the water first,” he remarked as he continued to step forward. “My name is Colt. Former Martian and stud to all the ladies.”

“Oh?” She reacted with a couple of clicks in her voice. “With a hink that is that big, I can see why. Yet, you have no mate with you?”

“Hink?” he reacted, but she used one of her four fingers to point to his erect member. “Oh ... well ... can you blame me for someone that is as hot as you?”

“A ... bachelor male that displays a hink to a bachelor woman is a gesture of interest...,” she told him. “My name is Yiy’loni.”

“Yea’lowni,” he tried to pronounce it.

“Yiy’loni,” she corrected him.

He paused and looked up at her. She was about seven feet in height, standing over him. Her voice was soothing but aggressive. As he got close, he noticed a black ink-itched tattoo of a hand with three dots over it near her right arm. There were also other tattoos that he didn’t recognize.

“It’s a nice name,” he remarked. “What does it mean?”

“Life Bringer,” she translated.

“Hmm ... that sounds like a...”

There was a sudden eruption of water behind Colt. A massive amount of cold water flew upon his back. In split seconds, something huge leaped upon him. He barely saw the wake of a person swimming underneath the water, even as low as near his knees. If he had been more observant, he would have noticed that there was another woman that was swimming in the lake. She was so fast in how she moved and swam that it was difficult to track.

“Dah!” Colt reacted.

Within another split second, a vast set of muscular arms had grappled onto his stomach and chest. His peripheral vision only registered a gray moving blob. Then, his brain was able to process it ... the ‘her’ that Yiy’loni mentioned. He was encapsulated by warm wet slippery scaly skin.

“Gotcha!” Yelled a deeper female voice. “Wait ... is that how the humans word that? I got him!”

There was a mild form of panic that hit Colt. It was another Shal’rein, but this one was bigger and stronger than Yiy’loni. He tried to resist, but there was no movement. The powerful strength of these women was incredible. Even the most muscle-bound of men would have struggled against them in hand-to-hand fighting. This was further combined with the fact that he was in the water. The Shal’rein were wonderfully adept at fighting on land, but in the water, they were unstoppable.

“Xeshre, be nice ... don’t scare him,” there was a hint of concern in Yiy’loni’s voice.

“I want to eat him,” Xeshre replied. “Plus ... a local display of the hink in presence to another?” Xeshre chuckled. “You respond to the threat of death by being sexually excited? How wonderful...”

“Nngh...” Colt reacted. He stopped in his struggle. “Well ... I can’t help it when Yiy’loni’s tits are the size of your arms. What about you?”

“You already like her?” Xeshre’s head was near his. He could feel the warm air of breath from her nostrils blowing upon his neck. “How about me?”

“I can’t see you.”

“You didn’t answer my question, little human ... or such a large human after all. Well...”

Her eyes looked down at Colt’s rather large erection. She opened up her mouth. Rows of razor-sharp teeth were exposed from her large gray rounded snout. She began to nibble on Colt’s ear for a short bit. He reacted, feeling a sensation ride through him. It felt pleasant.

“So tasty...,” Xeshre remarked. She then lightly bit down onto his shoulder. However, she did it in the gentlest fashion she could do. Hundreds of razor-sharp teeth were borne down onto his shoulder. His brain told him the correct action to take, and that was to stand perfectly still. The bite of a Shal’rein was more than enough to crush bone and cut deep into the flesh. Instead, Xeshre was careful in how she bit him. It felt more pokey than anything else. Her wet tongue danced across his skin before she let go, leaving only a few tiny red welts on the shoulder.

“Can we keep him?” Xeshre happily asked in a sly way.

“Maybe...,” Yiy’loni commented with a couple of clicks in her voice. “Depends on what he wants.”

Xeshre fully released Colt. She walked around in the water before she stood side by side with Yiy’loni. It was here that Colt had a pleasant view of Xeshre’s body. Unlike Yiy’loni, Xeshre was much taller, being about nine feet in height. In her nakedness, her skin was more of a singular light gray tone color. She was heavily muscle-bound. Her hair was purple and blue. It was straight and long, flowing down to her shoulders. Her fin-like ears had gold ring piercings on the top edges. She was a slugger, having arms that were thick and powerful. Her stomach showed a six-pack, and her legs were stocky. There were large fins that protruded from the side arms. Her breasts were large, but nothing like Yiy’loni’s, being ratio-wise something similar to DDs on a human woman. Her eyes were slightly narrower, and her nose was more rounded. On the right side of her chest and arm was a series of black ink tattooed slash marks and other iconography. Oddly, one of these tattoos was that of an eight-wheeled vehicle of some sort with a gun on the top front. Her arms were crossed as she gave a happily defiant look at Colt. Her mighty presence alone indicated that she was in charge of the two.

“First thing’s first,” Colt pointed at himself with both his hands. “The name’s Colt, and yours?”

“Xeshre,” the biggest Shal’rein said.

“And I already know Yiy’loni. What are Itreans doing here? I know that this place is some sort of ... mythical stronghold with some of those rat people, but you two?”

Yiy’loni made a few clicks in her voice. “You come from the outside?”

“Mars. I didn’t grow up on this planet.”

“Same,” Xeshre answered. “I was born on Shal’tar. You would know it as the capital of the Shal’rein clan.”

“Shit ... so you’re Shal’rein of the ... umm ... enemies of the human race.” He took a step back.

“How do you humans say it? ‘Cool it?’” Xeshre sighed. “If you were my enemy, I would have just killed you right now.”

Colt nodded energetically and shrugged his hands. “Good point.”

“And that’s not what you’re hink is telling us right now,” Yiy’loni commented.

He looked down at his penis. Some of his erection had been lost in the interaction, but it was still half erect. He had to explain.

“I guess you’re right,” he told them. “I saw you in the waters, and I couldn’t say no. Besides, alien space babes trying to kill the human race can still be hot, right?”

“Ha, ha,” Xeshre remarked. “You humans are interesting. My Adjunct had made a good point, after all. You, humans, are more likely to mate us than shoot us.”

“Adjunct?”

“We’re both from a ship called the Garja,” Yiy’loni explained. “We didn’t know that our Adjunct and some of the crew members were planning on defecting to the human race. We were arrested and sentenced to live on Itrea.”

“Itrea? Earth, you mean?”

“I don’t give a shit what you humans call it,” Xeshre remarked. “We were both sentenced to live there and clean up that orange crap you have everywhere. Honestly, I don’t care if our people held that place in high regard or not. But...”

“We lived there for several months,” Yiy’loni continued. “It was there that we had a chance to witness the creation of life. I ... we ... didn’t know that you humans carried the cure to Zilik’s Disease.”

“That’s right,” Colt commented. “The disease that kills off the males of your species.”

Yiy’loni pressed her hands together. “It was a blessing from Gersa. The new beginning of Itrea and all that call themselves that. Mothers that bear all children without the fear of death for the child. Itrea was a new beginning for all of us.”

“You’re religious?”

“She’s...,” Xeshre gestured her hands to Yiy’loni’s large breasts. “She’s Gersin. Can’t you tell?”

“I don’t know about that.”

“Best to just let her explain it.”

“I’m a member of the Gersin,” Yiy’loni happily explained. “We are the lovers of children and raising them. My breasts are a ... ummm... ‘trait’ is the word? I always produce milk to pass my energy and spirit to all babies that come to me.”

“Whoa...,” Colt commented. His member twitched at the thought of that. “So ... you’re a wet nurse?”

“Pretty much,” Xeshre added. “Yiy’loni was my mate back on the Garja. Yiy’loni was the ... babysitter for the crew’s children. After the defection, we lived on Earth in the makeshift prisons.”

“Wait a minute...,” Colt rubbed his face a little bit. “Defection ... Garja ... attack. You’re part of the attack on Aphadus?”

Xeshre smiled and shrugged. “That’s right. I was there popping your ground vehicles with my railgun.” She gestured her hand to the tattooed drawing of the vehicle on her body. “I got this little sketch as a reminder before the whole defection took off. Of course...” She sighed a little bit and looked down. “It’s ... awkward now, but something I still keep to remind myself of ... nah ... I don’t need to explain it.”

“It’s alright,” Yiy’loni put her hand on Xeshre’s arm to console her.

Xeshre was trying to keep a straight face, but her inflections had shown a form of regret. This was what Colt was looking for. He could at least tell that she was a soldier that glorified her past but seemingly realized that her enemies were not what she expected to be. Both of them must have been caught in the worst of circumstances. The battlefields were scars and misleading shadows of the overall spectrum.

“I guess it wouldn’t have been easy for you two,” Colt commented to them. “We aren’t your enemies. Hell ... I might have jacked off to some of the naked pictures of the ‘adult education videos’ that everyone was making ... and ... at the same time, your people were trying to kill us. It’s a fucked-up universe, isn’t it?”

“No...,” Yiy’loni remarked. “It’s better to create life than to destroy. If I knew the truth that the humans carried the cure, I would have joined humanity ... or tried to convince my clan that you humans were worth fighting for.” Her eyes looked away for a brief moment.

“Lies ... lies,” Xeshre waved her hand. “It’s what our clan was good for. After all that, I didn’t know what I was anymore.”

“I see ... so ... wait...” Colt questioned. “You two are married to each other. Umm, is there going to be an issue with the lone stud wanderer?” He pointed at himself and smiled.

Xeshre elbowed Yiy’loni’s arm and whispered something to her. It made Yiy’loni chuckle a little bit.

“We are still friends,” Yiy’loni stated. “But, a lot of things happened to us.”

“Especially to be on New Olympia,” Colt said.

“I was getting tired of having to clean that orange shit all the time,” Xeshre said. “I wanted it to end. I wanted us to have a new life ... get away from it all.” There were a couple of clicks in her voice. “A couple of your months ago, we got an interesting message. Apparently, this ‘human colony’ we thought at the time made an offer with the T’rintar clan. New Olympia was willing to take in some Itreans that were ... in our situation. I just wanted us to get off of Itrea and find a new home. Then,” Xeshre waved her hands out, gesturing to the environment. “All of this happened. It was a shock to us.”

“An entire place of ‘magic’ and beauty,” Yiy’loni added. “Filled with people who want to have children. Resources to feed the children and cures.”

“I still wondered if this place was too good to be true,” Colt remarked. “That was something the guides didn’t warn me about was that Itreans were going to be here as well.”

“There are more Itreans here than I thought too.” Yiy’loni clasped her hands together. “When we learned the truth of this place, I was told that the Shal’rein children from the fleets that attacked New Olympia were saved. They’ve been taken care of and raised by the people here. They offered everything to us. I wanted to stay and help out the families with the youngest of our kin.”

“Really? Wow.”

“New Olympia has been a new beginning for us. The Itreans that live here. They ... cured us from Zilik’s Disease. We no longer have it.”

“Holy shit,” Colt remarked with shock. “They have that power?”

“It was another blessing from Gersa. To have new life again. This world is everything to us. No longer did Xeshre have to be my mate because I was ivon. We could be what we wanted to be. I asked to have my body become what I was before Zilik’s Disease, and they did it.”

“They can do that? Well, of course, they could. And here I thought Xeshre would have been the ivon of the marriage.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Xeshre frowned and put her hands to her hips. “What? I’m the one that is all big and strong, and I’m the one that’s supposed to have a penis? Ugh ... people and their fantasies.”

“Ivon is done by lottery, Colt,” Yiy’loni corrected him. “I was selected to become one a year ago. I still care for Xeshre deeply, but with a new life and new beginning for us, we decided to just remain together as close companions. New Olympia also has their beliefs in ... what’s the word? Polgam? Pogamy?”

“Polygamy?” he corrected her.

“Yes. The New Olympians practice polygamy. If we find a mate, we do it together.”

“Were you planning on having kids together? Do you have kids?”

“No, but we were planning on having kids before our ship defected.”

“And it all got delayed as a result. Well...,” Colt decided to help change the subject. “I guess you should know a little bit about me. I’m Martian. Never really ever left the red planet. A lot of my friends decided to move out to Cebravis or the other worlds. I had the easy life. Worked in a couple of jobs before the whole war broke out. Was planning on pushing through college, but ... it wasn’t for me,” He held two thumbs in an outward direction. “Instead, I enjoyed doing live streams on the UWAN, but I was sort of making a name for myself. My channel was Colt9to5, and I did game mastering for Drakes, Merchants, and Temples Online.”

“What is that?” Xeshre asked.

“Fantasy role-playing game on the UWAN. I’m a board gamer and game master for other players. Honestly, I thought New Olympia was some well-made fantasy world. The Yuki here reminded me of a species from that game and the whole idea of seeing the monsters and creatures here. It’s like I either cracked and fell into my role-playing books or somebody is pulling a prank on me. What are the chances of finding a planet, having magic all around, babes eager to find men, and being totally open to fatherhood to boot? At least you two here kind of snap things back into reality for me.”

“Did you make money doing what you did?” Yiy’loni asked.

“I was ... not much..., but thankfully demand on Martian apartments dropped with the big move out, and I had a small apartment for a pretty low cost. The problem was ... well...” he sighed as if he didn’t want to tell them.

“What?”

“Well ... women didn’t want to be with a stud like me. I’m not a virgin, but my relationships were just duds. Women just didn’t like my ‘spunky’ and ‘brazen’ personality, as the few bothered to tell me. It didn’t help that there were just more men in the UWA than women. I even tried to get an augmented dick, which I did. I just said, ‘fuck my savings,’ and let me fuck someone already. The only problem is that women were still judging me by my personality before we ever got to bed together ... you know? To show them how good I was going to be for them down below. Then, the whole war happened, and I mean ... let’s just say that you Itrean women have been a lifesaver on the male bachelor thing.”

“Heh,” Xeshre understood enough of that. “So, the term you humans would say. You were a loser?”

“When it came to women, yes.”

“You have a ... fake penis?” Yiy’loni asked, looking at his genitals. “It looks so real.”

“Hey, it’s as real as it can be!” he gestured his hands to his genitals. “I got a Toyotama Industries Model D9 augmented dick, thank you very much. This is one of the better ones. I can feel it all. Long, responsive, and proud.” He swayed his hips, causing his non-erect member to swish around in the air. “I can be short and small, but not where it matters the most.”

“Can you still have children?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.