The Garden of New Olympia Short Stories - Cover

The Garden of New Olympia Short Stories

Copyright© 2022 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 5: She’s a Demon Goddess, So?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: She’s a Demon Goddess, So? - The Garden of New Olympia is a collection of different erotica encounters for each chapter. While it takes place during the Gabatrix and Tales of Heroes universe, the book is strictly erotica, with no heavy emphasis on story. Please read the disclaimers before reading. Each chapter is a separate story and has its own set of tags. Book contains: Human/Anthro Relations, Interspecies, Pregnant, Sex, Love, Romance, Magic, Science Fiction, Future, Anthro, Furry, Impregnate, and More

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Furry   Magic   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Nudism  

Story’s Contribution is in due thanks to Elena_Khatika for making this story possible.

A bright flash of light erupted before Richard’s eyes. The idea of teleportation was something that was entirely new for him. It felt tingly and weird on his body. It was as if he felt like he was in two places at once. It was instant.

Before he knew it, the bright light faded, and he realized that he was standing in the massive forest of New Olympia. His jaw was agape. Never had he ever truly seen woods in all of his life. The air was different. The smells and aroma of flowers were overwhelming. Was this what it was like for the former people of Earth so long ago?

“My ... my god,” Richard replied in his voice as he looked at his surroundings. “It has to be real.”

Richard pinched his arm to make sure that he wasn’t dreaming. He could see that he was fully naked. Thoughts were rushing through his head. The great canyon cities of Mars were nothing like this. There, outside was nothing but orange and yellow sand. No human being could ever survive in the Martian extreme landscape. But here ... here...

The New Olympians were correct, and he had to keep his mind composed. The wake of agoraphobia persisted in his thoughts. He had been used to the cramped lifestyle of former underground cities. This ... was all different. Fresh air, sunlight from New Olympia’s core, and even the gravity were something he was still adjusting to. Under his feet, the extra weight on his body was nothing like Mar’s light gravity. Thankfully, the New Olympians took all of this under precaution. They had been more than used to every wayfarer that came across their way. His legs were made more firm. Some mythic waved their hand, and the bones on his body were reinforced. The rest would be up to his body to handle.

“So ... beautiful,” he said. Around his vision were hundreds of red maple and dogwood trees. The colors of red and green filled his eyesight. He looked at the silk grass and could see a small grove of blue flowers.

“I ... it’s not even like Cebravis. These were trees that grew on former Earth?” He began to walk forward as his feet could feel the soft ground beneath him. “It’s nothing but a wasteland now ... to think that the planet had stuff like this.”

He took a deep breath as his hands pressed against his chest. He had to check himself to make sure that he was whole. The idea of teleportation felt so new to him that he had to make sure that he was alive.

Richard’s body had a pale complexion to him. His brown hair was somewhat short but grown enough that it stretched to his neck. His physique was only partially athletic, being used to the sedentary lifestyle of Martian living. He looked at his crotch and could see his penis and scrotum, followed by a fine line of pubic hair. All was good. Nothing had been lost in the teleportation.

“Oh, thank god,” he replied. “Or ... I guess that phrase has a new meaning now.”

He began to traverse through the forest. He focused on his objective with his mind entirely situated in the environment. There was a profound and utterly important reason as to why he was here. Even one of the Yuki on New Olympia had asked for his hand in marriage. Yet, he hadn’t even been to the forest yet. It was beyond true. There weren’t only a numerous amount of various anthro-like characters on New Olympia, but they were women. Women hungry to have a husband. If only he could tell some of his other friends at home, but it was far from too late, and now, nothing else mattered. ‘She’ was here...

“Ammit ... where are you!?” he yelled out her name. His voice echoed in the great forest for almost a kilometer. The lingering notion on his soul was present. There was only one character he was looking for. She was everything to him. A part of him wondered why he chose to meet her in this forest, but he already had the answer. The Garden of New Olympia was the perfect location for lovers to meet even if they already knew each other. Somewhere nearby, Ammit was waiting. The arrangement was all set.

“Ammit! My love! My wife-to-be! It is I ... Richard!” he screamed at the top of his lungs. He continued to walk, but there was no response.

Of course ... New Olympia’s forests were utterly enormous. Ammit might have been near, but she might have been kilometers away. So much acreage of trees ... it might have consumed every wayfarer that came there. He already had to surmise that she would be found.

He walked up to one of the red-leaved trees. He reached and touched the bark. He could feel the roughness of the wood. It felt so alien to him, but a part of his mind told him that this was normal. His ancestors probably touched these trees long ago, even if the Orange Muck had all but smothered the Earth’s landscape. Instead, what he knew was a privilege. A lifeform that breathed oxygen, the very air that he breathed.

“Yes ... I can get used to this,” he said. “If the Cebravins adapted to their forests, then so can I.” He looked at his hand and played with his fingers marking the small amount of dirt that had gathered from the tree’s bark. A profound smile could be seen on his face.

A sense of euphoria had entered his thoughts. It was everything that he could ever dream of. A constructed heaven ... a Garden of Eden. It was more than a man could ever want. Yet, his mind still went to the most important thing that was there. The demon goddess ... the one that was called the “The Devourer of The Dead.”

It was a menacing nickname. The very mention of it could conjure the idea that the woman of his dreams was there to eviscerate anything that got in her way. Perhaps she did it and enjoyed it long ago. However, Richard knew better. How did he know the truth about her?

The past ran through his mind as the walk in the forest consumed his motor skills. He had a lot of time to think about the past. Time was in pure excess. He began to think about Ammit ... the woman that was everything to him.

It was only a couple of months ago when he had first gone into the UWAN dating spectrum. The odds seemed so much against him. Every woman out there rejected him. By the age of 19, he was still a virgin, which aggravated him. He would analyze every action that he made. Was he being too aggressive? Was he being too docile? Was he too rude or nice? No ... it simply came down to the sheer utter fact that there were more men in the UWA than women. If he was ever going to get married or get laid, it was either get a companion bot or pray that the UWAN dating networks would offer someone.

However, there was an alternative. A friend suggested that he try New Olympia. The success stories were there ... men claimed to stay and never leave. Obviously, something was there to convince them to do it. Hungry to find a woman, he launched into the dating realm, and before he knew it, he found someone.

“Ammit...,” he walked by another tree as his thoughts continued to race. She was incredible. He remembered gazing upon her form. Her tan complexion and black hair stood out so much. She claimed that she descended from the Egyptians back on Earth. She might as well have been a goddess. Her voice was soothing and beautiful. Everything about her past descriptions just fit. Her ideas of life and how she wanted to live it made sense. Her desire to have children was there. Finally, the day came when the two stripped naked to gaze upon each other.

But ... something happened to interrupt his thoughts. Richard lightly tripped over a fallen branch but suffered no damage to his body. He looked at the tree and could see the birds that sang. Then, they flew off into the distance. High above, Richard could see a blue dragon ... a creature of legend fly above to disappear. He remarked upon the scenery.

A month ago, the dreams started to come forth. It happened every day, and it was something that he began to look forward to. It would follow a steady pattern. Ammit would strip naked. She would expose her breasts to him in the most seductive manner, but she would leave just as all her clothes would fall off of her. When she returned, she wasn’t human at all. She was something else.

Her body showed her to be some sort of alien-like hybrid, at least when he first saw her. He felt no fear towards her image. Her face and snout would be reminiscent of a crocodile. The back of her neck would carry almost a mane to it. Her body would be like a lioness connected to a hippo’s body. Her rear and tail would be reminiscent of a crocodile. She was nothing more than a monster. A large grin would be on her face, and then ... he would wake up.

Utter madness, he would think. Yet, a part of him wondered if it was just an odd dream, but it would happen again and again. Finally, he had to confront her about this. He would be careful and tell her, “I see you beautiful as you are now, but I have dreams that you are a monster ... a mixture of parts of various animals ... and it happens again and again. Have I gone mad?”

No ... it was a single word that she would say. He remembered each second as her eyes looked down. The truth stung like a thousand hornets. Richard knew that she was hiding something. She was bound by something to refrain from telling him.

“I must know the truth...,” Richard said to himself, reliving the events in his head. He took a deep breath as he continued to survey the forest. His legs were already tired. He had to rest on the grass. He found a nice area in the shade. He called out to Ammit’s name again as his voice echoed in a wide arc. He paused and waited for a response, but nothing came.

He knew that she had to be there ... somewhere in the great forest. He breathed hard as his lungs had to work extra harder than expected. He continued to let his thoughts of the past run through his mind.

Ammit ... the dreams ... they persisted. Each time was different. She would pose as if she were lying on a cushioned luxurious bed. Her monstrous form would be communicating to him through the online chats in his dreams. Awake, he would talk to her in her human form. He would probe the questions. What was he looking at? Why is every dream nearly the same? Why do you not tell him that he’s crazy and be done with it?

“No...,” her answer would be the same. Frustrated, Richard would draw the monster form of Ammit. It was in such vivid detail. An old-style piece of paper would consist of a well-created sketch.

“This is you ... I see this in every dream ... the original words echoed in his mind as Richard rested by the tree. Ammit ... you can’t be a monster. I see you as this gorgeous woman, but ... I don’t anymore. I only see this now.”

“Perhaps it is how you want to see me,” Ammit said. Again, he remembered seeing her shake in place. There was so much more to it. He truly worried that he had scared her, and she was only placating him. In reality, she knew he was mad and insane. Yet, the online chats continued. She hadn’t discontinued her calls.

And the dreams started to become lewd and provocative. He no longer saw her just as a projected image of the beast. Instead, she would purposely show him her cloaca. She would breathe hard as if she were demanding him to mount her. When he woke up from the dreams, he would be fully erect, as if he were ready to have sex with her. The day would pass as Richard confessed to the sexual fantasies of her.

“I wish to see what you saw,” she asked of him. In all of his true love for her, Richard drew the provocative images of the beast.

“I ... must know ... are you this?” he asked. “I only see this now.”

“I can’t answer that,” she confessed. “I’m not allowed to answer through the chat.”

It was the oddest answer ever. A regular woman would have told him no or broken the communication line.

“I hunger ... to see you. I only see this now. I must know the truth.”

“Then come to New Olympia ... find me...”

Richard shook himself from his deep memory of the past events. Rest time was over. Even if his body craved rest, his heart didn’t want to stop. He had to find her at all costs. He stood up from his rest. The short respite would have to do. He continued his trek through the forest. Again, he called out to her, but nothing came through.

The truth would be known. He arrived like many tourists. While shocking to him, it wasn’t outright mind-blowing either. After all, the Itreans were aliens, and to learn of the New Olympians being mostly non-human didn’t have everyone passing out from the shock. If anything, Richard had told the guides that he was trying to find her. When asked if he wanted to stay in New Olympia permanently, there was no hesitation in Richard. He only had one desire, the lingering desire to be with the woman he fell in love with.

“I must find her. She told me to come here.” He sent a message to Ammit. Behind the veil of the planet’s secrecy, Ammit could confess the truth. The dreams ... all of it was true. She never was human. It was a disguise, a mask of what she really was. It didn’t take much for Richard to look up Ammit’s history. A former goddess that some would call a pet to the Egyptian god of Anubis. She was the devourer of hearts, the one to see if the dead were worthy. With an insatiable appetite, a fierce demeanor, and being a guardian to the Egyptian deities, Ammit was a powerful goddess. However, she never honestly considered herself that. She was independent. More now than ever before. Egypt and the former Earth was no more than a dying relic. Its history was fading under its destroyed environment. Ammit was free from what she was. No longer regulated by such ancient traditions, she married many humans and had many children. No longer was she known as just the “Devourer of The Dead,” she was now quoted as “Mother Ammit.”

It was this that had Richard’s heartbeat growing faster and faster. A part of him was sweating, even if the temperatures of the forest were all but comfortable. It was not too hot or too cold. His member was rigid, the tip pointing to the burning core of the planet. Richard couldn’t get the images of Ammit out of his head. It was all true. Everything that he fantasied about her. She was that creature, but smart, intelligent, friendly, and above all else, an experienced parent.

She became the embodiment of that beauty. The drawings of the provocative images persisted in his mind. Ammit was teasing him, asking him to come to her. Her nakedness was alluring, a goddess waiting to become a mother again.

Richard could no longer hold out. His body was asking to release. His hand fell to his rigid shaft. He wrapped his fingers around it and began to stroke it. He once again called out to Ammit, but there was no response. Instead, his scrotum would bounce around as he started to pump his dick harder and harder.

There was a lingering pleasure, but it was more of relief than anything else. He knew that this could only be fully resolved once he found Ammit. A part of him questioned his sexual desire for the goddess. Was his heart only that of cardinal desires? Was it genuine lust? Or was it more?

It had to be more. Richard stopped walking in the forest as he kneeled down on the grass. Again, his body was still having to adjust to the new environment. At the same time, masturbating was all but on his mind. He would think of Ammit as she would lift her tail and ask him to mount her. He would ask how it was possible? Was it impossible to have sex with her in her true form?

Yes ... she was a mother. How many husbands did she have before him? How many children did she have as a result of those marriages? These humans were able to mount her. These humans were able to impregnate her. It was the one thing that Ammit confessed to Richard, and it didn’t matter to him.

How lonely was she? New Olympia was a treasure trove of Yuki women. Of course, the rodents were good at grabbing the male humans that came here. They were baby-making factories, mothers who wanted to be, and excellent wives that most bachelors ever wanted to settle down with. But what about the others? Did the Yuki truly corner the market on men?

It seemingly felt unfair to Richard as he thought about it. He reached a conclusion to that question. No ... the Yuki did not. Every woman on this planet had a man that fit their wants and tastes. Did he view Ammit as one of the Yuki? No. Did he view Ammit as beautiful ... more beautiful than the rodent women? Yes. Did Ammit have a righteous and virtuous personality? Yes.

Richard’s lewd thoughts continued to circulate around Ammit and her body. He imagined mounting her from behind and stuffing his hardened member deep into her tunnel. She would moan and beg him to keep going. Like the other humans she had before her, he would unleash a torrent of his seed deep within her. His children would then grow in her lavish womb. She would be happy and tell him that he was perfect. His hand would stroke every part of her frame.

Richard’s member couldn’t resist the stimulation. He grew more and more rigid and felt a tug deep within. He clenched his teeth as a rope of his jism shot out to the grass several feet from his location. He continued to jerk more and more in masturbating. Several additional ropes would continue to erupt. Finally, a single stream would empty from the tip and coat his fingers with semen. His climax had come to an end.

His hands fell upon the grass. It was the only way to release the steam that had been building in his system. On this planet, he knew that he was a buck, a male in every woman’s insatiable desire to find love. Ammit, he knew, was going to be a lucky woman. She was going to have him, and he wanted to have her. Reaching orgasm had allowed him to clear the lewd imagery in his mind for now. He wiped his fingers on the grass to clean them as he stood up. Now, he had perfect clarity.

“They ... they said it was going to be days before I find someone,” Richard said to himself, now at the moment. “It’s going to be the same with her. She’s trying to find me as well. Patience ... patience ... patience...” He grasped his chest and nodded firmly. He took a deep breath.

“For such as one to stand naked before me, you seem lost,” a female voice said. It came from behind Richard. The accent was thick.

Richard felt a jolt. It utterly surprised him, but he knew that it wasn’t the voice of Ammit. Someone was behind him or snuck upon him. He turned around to face the source of the sound.

“Who’s there?” he called out. His eyes immediately befell something that further surprised him.

Near the shade of the tree that he passed by was a single table. It consisted of two fold-out wooden chairs placed beside it. On the circular wooden table was a white cloth that rested over its sides. A few plates of grapes, dates, and other fruits were on it. A jug of wine, cups, and other utensils also lay about.

Sitting on one of the chairs was a human woman. She had a solid pale complexion, even paler than Richard’s lightly mixed complexion. Her hair was wavy and curly while also blond and brown. She was not naked and wore some sort of white tunic. On her head was a small protruding head crown. Her chest had a tiny golden clasp that wrapped around her shoulders. She was barefoot and comfortable. Her beauty was incredible. In all likeliness, she appeared to be a woman of southeastern Europe, but Richard still had no way of adequately narrowing down her identity.

“H ... Hello?” he questioned her. “Who are you? How did you get behind me so quickly?”

She refused to answer him. The unknown woman took her pitcher of wine and filled her cup. She took the cup and drank a swig of the purple liquid. She seemed lightly disgusted with the flavor.

“How much I miss having Ariadne here,” she said. “Her wine was always the best.”

She took the cup and rested it back on the table. Finally, her gaze peered towards Richard. She seemed youthful and vibrant. Her eyes were blue. Despite his observations, Richard had no knowledge of who this woman was.

“I’ve ... never heard of that accent,” he told her. “My name is Richard ... and yours?”

“You do not know me? Do you not know of a goddess that sits before you?”

There was a slight harshness in her voice. For a very brief moment, Richard felt afraid of her. He was well aware of the fact that magic existed. That alone was hard to understand completely, but this felt different. She must have teleported behind him with her furniture and food. In an area where clothes were almost non-existent, she chose to wear them. This put her in a status of strength. He couldn’t put his finger on it, but it was as if this woman was extremely powerful. Not even the other mythics seemed to have it. Perhaps this was the source of his tension.

“No ... I don’t,” he answered truthfully. “You showed up behind me.”

“I can do whatever I please,” she said. “My name is Athena.”

“Athena ... an interesting name.”

She gave him a slightly scornful look. “How dare you brave ignorance to my presence. Any gods-fearing Greek would know better. You should beg for forgiveness for such a choice of words.”

“Greek? Ma’am, I’m not Greek. Odd ... I felt like that sounds familiar. I mean you no insult, Athena, but I’ve never heard of you nor come from such a place.”

“You claim not to be Greek, yet you speak it.”

“What? Ma’am, I’m speaking English. You’re talking in English.”

Athena put her hand to her chin. It was as if she had never heard of that word. She used her other set of pointed fingers and applied it near his direction. A certain glow erupted from her fingertips. Richard could feel as if his mind was distorted. He felt briefly hazy as the goddess stopped what she was doing. She relaxed her sitting position and hands.

“You’re correct,” Athena said. She looked around. “You have no knowledge of me ... this place ... it’s not Mount Olympus ... not the planet ... something other.”

“You’re on the planet of New Olympia,” he answered.

“Another world ... another land ... yet a name of similar bearing. Even a different time.” She took a deep breath. “Perhaps I was too quick to denounce you.” Her eyes briefly looked at his lower extremities. “Come and have a seat, mortal.” Her hand waved to the other empty seat. She gestured for him to sit down.

Any lingering fears about her were gone. However, he knew now that this was a deity of some sort, a human goddess or immortal. The scene still didn’t make sense, but maybe she could help him somehow.

He walked over and had a seat on the wooden chair. He brought it to the lip of the table and sat comfortably. The food on the table seemed delicious. He tried to be polite to her.

“May I?” he asked, pointing to the grapes.

“You may, Richard,” she replied.

Richard started to consume the grapes. Athena placed the top part of her hand on her chin as she looked at him.

“For a mortal, your physical appearance is quite alluring,” she explained. “Many Greeks have to work hard to have such a look as yourself.”

“Thank you, Goddess Athena.”

A part of him could feel a form of attraction towards this particular woman. Even he couldn’t deny that. However, he had to press on. The woman of his dreams was waiting for him. Athena could see that the man was eagerly enjoying the various fruits.

“I’ve ... never had such fruit like this,” he told her. He had to stop chewing on the fruits. “I’ve had fruit before ... but this ... are these the grapes that grew in Greece?”

“Yes,” she answered. She continued to look at his body. Richard could tell that Athena was looking at him with a mild form of curiosity. Should he be concerned? He wasn’t sure.

“So...” She explained. “A lone human mortal like yourself wonders through the forest like a satyr trying to find a dryad to infatuate his greatest desires.”

“A what?”

“Those forest folk ... You walk around like Pan ... your penis harder than stone ... ready to stick it to any woman’s crevice that you come across.”

“I can’t help it,” he commented. “Don’t know who Pan is, but this planet can spur a lot of thoughts. Many, many women on this world.”

“A land of Lesbos?”

“Lesbos?” He momentarily paused. “Lesbian ... no ... that isn’t it. Just ... looking for someone.”

“A someone? A woman to meet your desires? A woman to bare you many children? A woman to love and care?”

“Ahem ... yes.”

Athena took one hand and lightly caressed her breast. “Your cardinal desires bleed from your body. I saw you earlier ... watering the grass with your seed.” A hint of anger showed on her face.

“Umm...” he was going to ask her, but he could see the same brief amount of hostility. It was making him uncomfortable. He started to debate about getting up and leaving. However, were these just jitters, or was she an actual threat to him?

No ... she couldn’t. To Richard, whoever this Athena was, was a person sitting by a table and eating fruit. She had no weapons that he could see. If she were there to hurt him, she would have done it by now. But why did he still feel the slightest anxiety?

“Goddess Athena,” Richard asked. “Forgive me, but what are you the goddess of?”

“Wisdom and war. Of course, the mortals always found other ways to worship me as well. Odysseus, Heracles, Bellerophon, Jason ... many thank me for their countless victories in battles. An entire city named after me.”

She had stopped eating, and there was a hint of gloating from her sitting posture. It was almost as if she was holding onto something, but there was nothing in her hand as he turned down to look at the food. Wait ... he had a flash of something. She had a spear? No ... he shook his head. It was the trick of his eyes.

“So ... Athena,” he asked. “I imagine that you gods had your share of lovers. I imagine that your husband misses you right now.”

“I do not let the cardinal desires of the flesh distract me, mortal.”

“You were looking at me and already commented on my looks.”

“A man of the wild is easily seen ... like the Olympic champions that competed with one another in their full nakedness. A goddess, such as I, can still look.”

“Ok...” He looked around and relented. “I’m in need to ask of your help, then.”

“I have little reason to help you, mortal, but I’ll indulge the question.”

“I’m ... looking for a woman ... beautiful ... she is supposed to be a goddess herself.”

Her eyes narrowed at him. “A beautiful and fair goddess ... a mortal that seeks the love of a higher power. You dare defile her as you defiled New Olympia’s soil just now?”

“She wants to see me, Goddess Athena. I mean no offense to you.”

She leaned forward on the table. “Such cardinal desires. Just like Hephaestus, who longed for me. He tried to defile me ... released his seed but only hit my leg. I wiped it off and tossed it to the ground, but Gaia saw otherwise. That was how Erichthonius was born. Hephaestus cared nothing but himself and impregnated the land. You dare try the same thing ... in front of me. You desire more from the Goddess that you seek. You only care for yourself. Your heart is most foul.”

“Umm...,” Richard was taken aback by her choice of words. This Greek mythology was quite peculiar. He had to be diplomatic with her. Something was telling him that crossing her or belittling her was a bad idea.

“Goddess Athena,” he explained. “You obviously have the ability to read thoughts. I offer my thoughts to you. I mean no harm to anyone. There is a goddess that I love. I didn’t even know that she was a goddess until recently. I love her. I love her so much that I can’t keep her out of my head. I ask for your help in finding her because she is also searching for me.” He then bluffed. “I’m sure that there are mortals that have fallen for the gods as well.”

Athena lightly closed her eyes and turned her head. “Very well...” She took her fingers and pointed at him once again. A glow could be seen from her fingertips. Once again, Richard’s mind felt hazy. He was sure that Athena was probing his mind. He kept his thoughts to a singular set of ideas. Where was Ammit? Where was she? Her image appeared in his mind.

Suddenly, she closed her hand into her fist as she stopped probing his mind. “Ah ... You choose ‘her?’ You choose the pet of the Egyptian gods? Your heart isn’t even in for a fellow Greek, but an Egyptian? A beast for the gods...”

Richard knew this was bad. Athena not only had a look of disgust but annoyance. She was not pleased. His emotions started to get the better of him. A part of him told him that it was best to get up and walk away. Athena would be no help and only lambast him.

“Her name is Ammit, and she is the most beautiful woman that I ever saw,” he protested. “She’s a demon goddess. So? ... She’s no pet! Her role in that is long but over. I saw her as human and beast, and I love both. I love her and only her. I’m sorry that you randomly popped up when I jacked off just now, but you know better. I thought that I was alone to myself. You’re a goddess of wisdom? I see none of it. Umm ... I mean...”

He immediately realized that he had overstepped the line. Athena lightly bared her teeth but put her hand to her chin again. She was clearly angered.

“You dare claim that you know better than the gods?” She explained. “How utterly foolish of you. Even now, I felt the wake of your anger. It fills you as much as that former beast once had. Yes, mortal, I know of Ammit. Many a time, Anubis had to knock some sense into her. Rightfully so ... Do you know the entire story of her? Did she tell you everything?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.