The Garden of New Olympia Short Stories - Cover

The Garden of New Olympia Short Stories

Copyright© 2022 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 1: That’s No Deer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: That’s No Deer - The Garden of New Olympia is a collection of different erotica encounters for each chapter. While it takes place during the Gabatrix and Tales of Heroes universe, the book is strictly erotica, with no heavy emphasis on story. Please read the disclaimers before reading. Each chapter is a separate story and has its own set of tags. Book contains: Human/Anthro Relations, Interspecies, Pregnant, Sex, Love, Romance, Magic, Science Fiction, Future, Anthro, Furry, Impregnate, and More

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Furry   Magic   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Nudism  

Tags: Male Human, Female Anthro, Furry, Interspecies, Kissing, Love, Oral, Intercourse, Creampie, Impregnate, M/F

Approximately forty kilometers from the location of the Yuki and human couple, a lone man walked through the thick grassy slopes of a large hill. The man, a person with a very dark complexion, paused as he reached the opening of the forest. His hand was placed over his short-cut hair to help shield his eyes from the bright light of the planet’s well-lit glowing core.

The Garden of New Olympia was beautiful as it always was. There were various sets of flowers that grew from the grassy thicket. Sets of birds could be heard chirping. It was a pair of red and brown cardinals that flew together to establish their nest.

Jeremiah gave a big sigh of relief. The walk was tiring, but the soft grass felt comforting to his feet. He had just eaten not that long ago and was debating if he was going to pause and rest.

There was a stirring in the man’s heart. At times, he called out for anybody that was in the vicinity. His voice went far and wide, echoing in the forest with no response. A day of traveling warranted no success on his part. He was debating about canceling his journey through the great garden. There were better ways to find others, but the thrill of eventually finding someone of romantic interest had remained. If anything, it only made the idea of discovering a person interested in mateship or marriage ever the more sweeter.

“There has to be someone here,” Jeremiah said in his gravelly voice. There was no hint of an accent in his voice. He looked at himself carefully and had almost forgotten that he was naked. He felt free of the confines of rules and laws. This wasn’t to say that New Olympia forbade the idea of being naked, but here, it was more than allowed. If anything, it was expected.

He tuned his attention to the left and could hear the distant sounds of running water. His instincts had driven him to seek out water, even if the threat of thirst was not existent. A replicator pilon post was only half a kilometer from behind him. However, he knew that there had to be something there.

Jeremiah decided at best to go to the distant sounds. It was just barely heard in the massive thicket of pine and sycamore trees. At times, the volume of the running water would fluctuate. This would cause Jeremiah to lose track of where he was heading to. Eventually, he would have to adjust his strategy. If he lost track of the sound, he would pause for several seconds. If the sound didn’t return, he would have to return back from where he walked and hope that it would come back.

“Hello!” Jeremiah yelled out again. He heard nothing and shook his head. Not far from him was an apple tree. The fresh red fruit was growing and was ready to be plucked. He decided to avoid going to it and heard the running water again. It was coming due east.

“Last time that I will try...,” he said to himself. “If there is nothing here, then I head back to the pilon and ... nah...” He still couldn’t make up his mind.

He listened to his heart and now knew that the running water was getting louder and louder. He pressed through the light soft branches. There were no roads or any artificially made paths to follow. Instead, another thicket came before him. His eyes started to deceive him as he pressed his hand forward.

His hand connected with a large number of branches as he pushed them away. He stepped forward to notice that he had reached a firm clearing. This area was a vast opening in the forest. The grass had turned almost savannah-like, but it was still soft to walk upon. A slight gust of wind pressed against his body while he gazed at the scenery.

Jeremiah had found another relaxing location. The overheard tree coverage allowed enough light to quickly reveal the site. An alcove of a tiny hill could be seen. Sets of boulders and rocks were piled up together. From the top of this set of stones was a tiny waterfall. It was unknown where the water was coming from, exactly. The water fell a short distance before it hit the small stream. After that, the water would continue to flow in a direction that led into another dense area of the forest.

“No wonder I could barely hear it,” he said to himself. The waterfall would shift at times, causing the volume to go in and out. It was very likely to miss this location completely if one wasn’t too careful. The tiny river and grass would lead into one another. It didn’t appear to be that deep.

He continued to approach it when he finally spotted somebody. His eyes told him everything. Sitting on a tree stump was that of a woman. However, this person appeared to be a deer at first, but he had to remind himself that she wasn’t.

“That’s no deer...,” he quietly told himself.

This woman was nothing more than an anthro gazelle that was half asleep. She stood at the height of about five feet. She was covered in mostly orange-type fur but had white, tan, and black stripes to run across her protruding snout, head, and body. She had digitigrade legs that ended with hard black hooves. Protruding from her rear was a long thin tail that ended with a bushy black tip. On top of her head was a pair of long, almost straight antelope black horns combined with short black cut hair wrapped around her face and back of her neck. She was quite naked, consisting of a pair of moderate-sized furry breasts that ended with a pair of dark tan nipples. Her legs were crossed together that blocked his view of her nether regions. Her thin appearance was quite beautiful and stunning to gaze upon. Even if he knew about the gazelle family-line to a brief point, she was so unique looking.

She had been quiet and only seemed to have finally noticed him. Her eyes opened up to reveal a pair of antelope green eyes.

“Wha...,” She softly replied and stirred awake. “Well ... there you are.”

Her voice had a faint accent. It was unknown exactly what it was at first, but it wasn’t like what he heard the other New Olympians would speak. However, he had already known about a few that did.

“I finally found someone,” he replied to her.

“It appears that the Garden of New Olympia had chosen us to meet,” she replied. She watched him as he walked up to her. “My name is Anuket.”

“Jeremiah,” he introduced himself. By now, he was analyzing her more and more. Her gorgeous looks were incredible. The way that she spoke showed her to be partially timid, but she wasn’t skittish with his arrival. If anything, she simply seemed to have been taken by surprise.

“Nice to meet you, Jeremiah.” She tilted her head and looked away. “I recognize your looks ... African.”

“African?” He questioned her. “No ... I’m...”

“Oshunian...,” she interrupted him. “I apologize ... there was a time that such a place existed on Earth ... before it was all but abandoned. Even if it’s been hundreds of years, it still feels like I was there yesterday.”

“It’s alright,” he consoled her.

She turned to look at him. “Telling from your lack of accent, it sounds like you were raised here.”

“Yep,” he nodded. He put his hands to his hips as he stood next to her. “I was part of the Oshunian adoption program awhile back. Have a good family that adopted and raised me. Kept me out of the streets of Oshun ... saved me.”

“It was good that we did that...,” she commented. “New Olympia has always been a place that ... a place where one could forget too much of the outside universe.”

“So ... Anuket,” Jeremiah was curious as he looked at her body some more. “I don’t completely recognize that accent. You were commenting about a place on former Earth?”

“Yes...,” she crossed her arms and shifted her butt to have a better look at him. “There was a time that I was worshipped in a place between Africa and the Middle East. It was a place near Egypt. That is where my accent comes from.”

“Worshipped? You were a goddess?” He was taken by surprise by her words.

“Yes...,” she seemed to show a short wave of nostalgia. “It’s been so long now ... but I was worshipped. My mother is Satis, the goddess of the hunt. While she was good with the bow, my skills at it were...,” she waved her hand to gesture the concept of lacking. “Instead...,” she held her hand out to the small waterfall.

Jeremiah turned his head to the water as the waterfall would slowly increase and decrease in volume. A glowing light was radiating her hand. She was channeling her magic, causing the rushing liquid to become heavier. The water was splashing everywhere. Jeremiah had been all but accustomed to seeing magic being used, but it was still unique to see it being used in this particular fashion.

“You have powers of the water?” he commented.

“I was the goddess of water and lust,” she said as she ceased her magic. “People worshipped me to help ensure that the Nile flowed correctly. I helped at times, but ... eventually ... we had to stop. The gods made the choice to avoid being involved in mortal affairs. I miss those days.”

“You seem so soft-spoken.”

“It’s true. My mother always said more than me, but ... I preferred to be close to the water. I let it guide me in my journey. It was my destiny to watch the mythics become less and less spoken, then so be it.”

She could see him looking upon her, but she was also marking his features. Jeremiah’s physique was something that many could notice. He was slightly muscular but not overly strong. He seemed more of the runner type when it came to his frame. Her eyes were somewhat attuned to his short hair. Something that she had said earlier had him wondering. He finally had to say something about it.

“You ... stated that you were the goddess of lust. You’re not the type to...”

“No...,” she waved her hand at him and interrupted him. “I rarely used that power. Heh...,” she even seemed to chuckle to herself. “Honestly, I didn’t have to use it much at all. Long ago, however, I was sometimes called upon to help married couples regain their love for each other. A little wave of my hand and it seemed to solve it. However ... at times, I barely used it. The power of belief is strong with individuals. I barely used the power, and the couples would think that I performed some ‘miracle.’ In the end, they simply chose to remain together.”

He gave a sly look at her. “You’re not using your powers on me right now, are you?”

A small smile came from her protruding snout. She took her legs and spread them open on the stump that she sat upon. Jeremiah had a pleasant view of her nether regions. The white fur of the front portion of her body went down to her crotch. A slight amount of excess hair lined this area that met down her vaginal cleft. He looked upon her and could feel a stirring in his loins. Jeremiah was not the most endowed of individuals, but he was still big enough for Anuket to nod approvingly.

“Am I?” she gently asked him. There was a slight wisp in her voice.

“Perhaps not,” he replied with a smile.

“Perhaps it’s my former title that excites you. Perhaps it’s the fact that I was a goddess. It’s all that the mortals need to hear before they lay down and bed with me.”

“You’ve had prior love experiences with humans?”

“Some ... human mortals have such limited spans. Even had children.”

“Really? How many?”

“Three from three different husbands.”

“I see. Are you interested in becoming a mother again?”

Anuket seemed to show some interest in his wording. “Jumping straight to the end, aren’t we?”

“I came to the Garden of New Olympia so I could find a wife and have children. Was thinking of settling down with the Yuki women, but...”

“Ah,” she almost rolled her eyes. “The rat women don’t appeal to your tastes? How scandalous.” She lightly waved her hand. “No ... you prefer something more to appeal of what you search for ... You search for someone like me?”

“You’re very beautiful. Of course, I have to figure out if you would be the right one for me.”

“Hmmm...,” she put her pawed hand to her hair and lightly shifted it. “Yes, I wish to have another child. I suppose you have interests in becoming a father?”

“Yes.”

She looked at the environment. “This place is nothing like the beauty of the Nile River was. Yet ... it still holds a certain magic to it. I must figure out if you’re the type that enjoys me simply out of ... lust ... rather than just procreation.”

“I won’t deny that I wish to have my way with you.”

She shook her head and lightly chuckled. She took her hand and swished it away from her eyes. “You sounded like my Egyptian husband, Lateef. He spoke a little bit like you. A long time ago, I was pregnant with another mortal’s child. I had to go into a deep sleep to avoid a crisis that wiped out many of the gods. It saved me and my child, but ... the price was ... too much. The father passed away by the time I finally awoke. Pregnant, I found another suitor. Lateef was a great man that helped me and raised my baby. He was bald, almost like you.”

“Bald?” he asked as he put his hand to his forehead. “Hey, I still have some hair.”

She seemed to focus upon him. Jeremiah could see that Anuket was interested in a relationship. However, there was still a hint of resistance in her inflections.

“Hmmm ... so you feel like I would be a good candidate for a wife?” Anuket asked him.

“You’ve been the only woman that I’ve encountered in the whole day.”

“Ah ... so you want me because I’m the only person around this area?”

He pointed his finger at her. “That’s not fair. The Garden is huge.”

She nodded her head. “Yes, it is. But if another came this way, how would I know that you won’t fall for that person?”

“I could use the same argument in return. Plus, you know the rules of New Olympia. There are more women than men. I could have you and another if I so wanted.”

“Oh, so you want me for a token wife, then?”

Her questions were not in any way hostile but more of playful jabs at Jeremiah’s questions. He understood her tone to the fullest.

“I ... seek to find another ... like the many others that come to here,” he answered.

“As am I. Yes, I seek to have a man. I don’t have a problem as I know the Yuki like to spit out girls as fast as their vaginas can do it.”

“That isn’t fair. My adopted mother was Yuki.”

“I truly mean no offense to you or them. The Yuki have helped play a role in making things as they are now. I have plenty of friends among their family line ... but ... they can be a bit ... pushy at times. There are reasons why I have been single for such long times because they do so well at ... letting the humans enter their ‘canals.’”

Jeremiah seemed amused with her last comment. “It isn’t that bad.”

“Now, yes, I agree, but in the past ... hmph ... like a bumper crop of papyrus.”

“Then you would have to meet my mother sometime.”

She nodded her head in satisfaction. “That’s what I needed to hear. A child must have a good family to follow. If that’s the case, then I would be happy to let you ‘enter my canal and fertilize the soil.’”

Her choice of wordplay made his member twitch as his scrotum jerked a little bit. Blood was beginning to rush to his genitals at the very idea of having sex with her. She noticed it as well.

“You truly wish to have me?” she asked him.

“That’s why I came to the Garden of New Olympia,” he answered. “I need to plant my own seeds.”

“Then hold still.” A glowing light was erupting from her hand.

“What?”

Before he had much time to think about it, a huge amount of water landed on his body. The cold liquid hit his senses like a hammer. Behind him, he hadn’t noticed that Anuket had controlled and lifted a pile of water. It struck and drenched him from head to toe. Water was dribbling off of him, and he shuddered from the shock. His hands were shown in dismay.

“I need you cleaned up,” she happily told him. “But ... don’t worry. What comes on and come off, just as easily.”

With another flick of her hand, the water that was on Jeremiah was flung off of him. It was as if he was completely dried off in an instant. The remaining liquid landed back in the stream. He looked at himself and nodded in approval.

“That’s a wonderful ability,” he remarked.

“I expect a clean husband and one that will bathe and properly take care of me,” she explained and put her hand to her chest. “Don’t expect me to be so desperate for a man because there’s less men available. If you wish to have me, then I expect to be treated like a goddess. I miss those times ... I want to feel respected.”

“You’ll have it,” he said.

“Then you must prove it.” She skootched her butt close to the edge of the stump, causing her tail to lean off the edge. Her legs were completely splayed open, exposing her vagina to the best of her abilities. “You must please me. Just like Lateef ... I want to have that again.”

“I promise,” he said with a nod of his head. With that, he got on his knees and hobbled on the grass towards her.

Her hand was pressed to her chest. She was almost acting in a display of royalty. She imagined herself sitting on a throne adorned with the countless worshippers that adored her. She pictured herself like the statues that depicted her. She imagined seeing the headdress of ostrich feathers that lay on top of her head. She almost conjured her scepter when she felt the hands of Jeremiah press against her lower legs and hooves. It almost caused her to shudder quietly to herself.

For Jeremiah, her fur was soft and delicate to the touch. It was smooth as the Yuki fur, if not smoother. The warmth of her body was soothing to the fingers. Naturally, his hands began to move in a downward motion. He could already feel his member get hard. More blood began to rush to the end of his penis. What was two inches long had started to expand in size.

Anuket was still. She pretended to ignore the human male that was positioning his head between her legs. His chin barely touched the edge of the wooden stump. The gazelle could only feel the man’s mouth close to her vaginal opening. His hand played with the extra amount of white fur and hair on top of her cleft.

Her entrance wasn’t that much smaller than a typical human woman. He took a deep whiff and had the faint scent of strawberries. It was an intoxicating smell that made him feel in place. He sat down on the grass as his erection continued to grow.

He opened up his mouth and eagerly began to lick her entrance. The further taste of fruit and the scent of papyrus would fulfill his senses. Her entrance was already slightly wet. His tongue began to lap against her folds with ease and grace.

Anuket’s reaction was to take a deep breath. The pleasure could already be felt, but she continued to avoid showing too much reaction. Jeremiah’s tongue continued to lick the top to the bottom. His hands played with her legs and stomach. Finally, he began to lick her clit. The single tiny bud danced on his tongue.

“Ah...,” Anuket lightly replied. “Good ... good ... just like that.” Her calm demeanor showed no real hint of displeasure.

He tried to press more into her, but his chin was now hitting the stomp. She already acknowledged this and scooted her butt more forward. Her breathing had picked up more.

Jeremiah’s right hand and thumb had found their way to her clit. He lowered his mouth and began to lap into her entrance. The pleasure continued to ride through Anuket like a tidal wave.

For Anuket, while the pleasure was picking up more and more, she could feel the hint of nostalgia go through her. She imagined herself standing by the Nile River. The long years of having to survive through the destruction of Cataclysm weighed in her thoughts. She saw the people of Egypt and Sudan worship her. She remembered the former place of the bygone era. Islam had long taken much of the former Egyptian religions by the 15th century. She had no choice but to simply watch as her followers had left her. Eventually, she was reduced to nothing but only to her human form. The great temples that worshipped the Egyptian mythics would slowly crumble while others would ransack and destroy much of the former relics.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.