The Garden of New Olympia Short Stories - Cover

The Garden of New Olympia Short Stories

Copyright© 2022 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 9: Please, Call Me Rick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Please, Call Me Rick - The Garden of New Olympia is a collection of different erotica encounters for each chapter. While it takes place during the Gabatrix and Tales of Heroes universe, the book is strictly erotica, with no heavy emphasis on story. Please read the disclaimers before reading. Each chapter is a separate story and has its own set of tags. Book contains: Human/Anthro Relations, Interspecies, Pregnant, Sex, Love, Romance, Magic, Science Fiction, Future, Anthro, Furry, Impregnate, and More

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Furry   Magic   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Nudism  

Tags: M/FF, Non-Anthro Male, Non-Anthro Female, Non-Anthro Female, Intercourse, Sex, Love, Romance, Pregnant, Impregnate, Scalie (Hybrid), Consensual Sex, Sci-Fi, Magic

Story’s Contribution is in due thanks to Elena_Khatika for making this story possible.

The dream happened again...

In the darkness was a shimmering light. Was it space? Was it nothingness? Was it a star? Richard did not know.

All that Richard’s eyes could tell him was that it appeared to be a burning ball of energy. Coursing through its spectral luminescence was that of an unknown speaker. It was neither male nor female. The voice would echo and whisper at the same time. It was as if Richard was in a room that had been thousands of meters wide, yet, the chamber reverberated the words like a theater.

“What are you?” he said in his reptilian voice. The tones were different. What had happened?

“What?” He asked as he looked at his hands. They weren’t the same. They were supposed to be human hands, but now they were talons ... bird-like appendages.

“How did I become this?” He asked himself. There was no memory of the past for the last several months. It was a haze of aggression and violence but that of love.

The Greek Goddess caused this ... How did she do it? But, wait ... Athena was her name ... supposedly dead long ago, killed by a creature that was so dangerous that the gods could barely stop it. If Cataclysm, the devourer of everything, had won, the humans and the future New Olympians would cease to exist. Yet, Athena had cheated death somehow. Perhaps it was a window in time, a brief moment where she could interact and transform him.

“Transform?” Richard recalled. He could hear the words of the ball of energy. He had surmised that this was a creature ... acting like a narrator of some play. It confused him. Its words of the surrounding atrium filled his crocodile ears.

“Yes ... I remember now,” he continued. “Ammit ... the goddess ... the demon goddess. She was one of many ... millions ... of different mythical creatures ... mythics.”

He questioned why he was here. He had become so accustomed to the environment every time his eyes closed being beside his beloved Ammit. In Richard’s heart, he tried to analyze the essence of the thing of light. He searched for the sins and acts of mercy that it might have played in its lifetime. However, there was nothing. He knew that it was there speaking with him, but it was intangible. The thing was so powerful ... beyond anything ever imaginable. It was a living entity, but it had reached a level of power that surpassed the gods of Earth, perhaps even the gods of countless species among countless galaxies. These were a people once, but they had ascended into a new plane of existence. If they had fingers, a single snap would end the galaxy in a mere flash. The gods were at their mercy.

Richard felt as if he were nothing ... humbled to be among such a presence. These were a remarkable people. As it spoke out loud, he would learn more and more about them. His memories would resurface, and he understood the surroundings. The humans ... Itreans ... the Venermax ... others of this galaxy ... were waiting to span beyond its threshold.

But, who were they, truly? What was their past? What legacy lay in their accomplishments? They were benevolent ... watchers and observers. Great power lay in the artifacts and relics that they willingly left behind.

A great wall ... the size of a Sol system. Richard would see the floating debris. A monumental wall of construction and engineering. It was impossible to produce by even the Itreans. A piece of scrap so strong that not even a star could penetrate it. Then there was a small white ship ... sitting to observe it and learning about its secrets.

The Kiline ... the name flashed before Richard. He had heard it at least five times now. Was that their name? No ... but the Itreans called them that. The translation for the word was “the first ones.”

“Why me?” Richard asked out loud. “Why share this with me?”

Instead, the narrating voice echoed in his mind. It told him to find them. Word was spreading. He wouldn’t be the only one to experience this. More and more of the lifeforms of the planet called Earth or Itrea would have this dream. It was the only way to learn more about their purpose and significance to the cosmos. The question was ... why? Why did such a people only focus on humanity?

There had to be a reason. Richard put his mind to it. He concentrated as hard as he could. Finally, his eyes were closed, and the ball of light reverberated. Then, he reopened them, and he saw something new.

It was a tiny white glowing crystal, no bigger than a human fingernail. It was near his face ... his snout. He could barely see it as his crocodilian eyes tried to focus on it. The energy given from it was so immense that he felt pushed by it. His four legs, claws, and hooves gripped the empty floor with all his might.

“I don’t know who you are,” Richard said. “What is the purpose of this?”

Find us ... seek the past ... and you will know the path to your future...

“What do you mean?”

A vision came to him. The surrounding environment became blurry. The location ... it was some sort of set of cities ... covered in darkness, violence, and bloodshed. The people ... were they Oshunian? No ... they were the people before that ... the place of Africa, former Earth. What year was this? Billowing smoke ... screams of innocent people running for their lives, but the atmosphere was clean. Blue skies of heat, but no pollution. Ocean waters of blue and yet no orange muck, the color of death. This was a glimpse of the past. Unfortunately, it was all too blurry and challenging to fully understand—images that would alter and shift at a rate that was difficult to understand.

“Earth ... why do I know this?” Richard asked.

... “Stop what you’re doing!” A female voice. Wait ... Richard knew that voice. It was Ammit’s voice ... her human voice.

“We kill them!” A snickering voice echoed. It was that of a bird-like creature ... sinister ... cackling ... like lightning. The weather grew dark with thunderbolts raining from the sky. It was destruction on an unprecedented level. A building would shatter and collapse like an artillery shell struck its hide.

“So be it...” A flash of light from Ammit’s voice. It grew deeper. It was the deepest it could ever be. “You die ... heart ready to eat...”

It must have been horrible what she went through. A black figure with long ears. The jackal god. It was Anubis swinging and throwing the Egyptian axe directly toward the cackling creature. A great struggle. Ammit chewing ... a plunging axe to the villain’s chest.

“Noooo!” Another similar unknown voice called out. “You killed him! My brother!...” Sizzling lightning. “You lie! Liars ... lying ... lying ... lying...”

It was a haunting set of words caught in an ever-ending loop. A flash of light erupted as it lifted off from the ground and took off. Ammit ran, but it was too late. The other escaped.

“What ... was this?” Richard asked.

Two words were given to him ... ask her...

Suddenly, the event ended. Richard’s eyes opened up as he gasped. No longer did he hear the voices. No longer did he persist in the expanse of nothingness. He was left to his own thoughts. The vision was quickly leaving his mind like a forgotten dream. Yet, his heart was racing.

“Ah ... ah...,” Richard remarked with some hint of fear, but he quickly regained himself. He shook it off instantly. Where was he again?

Ah yes ... he was in the great forest. New Olympia was beautiful as ever. Richard had a pleasant view of the slopes of the canyon. It was one of the many places where the elevation would climb like a mountain. This area consisted of two cliffsides almost joined together to form a valley where he and Ammit rested. The passage through this area would lead from one area of the forest to the other. The trees, vines, yellow flowers, and internal water would flood down its sides but never form a river. There was plenty of room where Richard had awoken alongside his wife, Ammit. He looked straight up. The elevation and height must have risen over 200 meters. Various birds and lizards had claimed the area for their own. The valley was a complete spectacle and must have been over ten kilometers in length.

“Rrr...,” Ammit mumbled. Her crocodile eyes had opened. She rested on her belly as she rolled to her side. She made a big stretch with all four of her legs. Her nails would stretch outward like a cat.

“Morning,” he addressed her. He had stood up and rubbed her nose to her snout.

“I ... heard you stir again,” she said in a very deep tone. The Alatyr stone wrapped around her neck would glow. It would serve as a constant reminder that the magical healing properties of the artifact would forever heal her body and vocal cords. With it, she could speak as freely as she wished without consequence.

“I had the dream again...,” Richard explained. “It was ... the same as before.”

“Yet, the gods have no answer to what is happening with you.”

“How many of the New Olympians have been having my same dream?”

“Few..., but many.”

Richard tried to remember the fading dream. It was like an echo on repeat.

“Each time,” he said. “It’s like I get a piece of it ... I don’t understand it.”

“Remember what you can, husband,” Ammit replied. “The more the Great Ones know, the more we have answers.”

Richard took a deep breath. The images had become too cloudy. The memory of Africa was fading quickly. He closed his eyes and concentrated with all his might. It would be unknown if he could retain the memory for long.

“I saw ... Earth, I think ... you ... a place called Africa. Fighting a bird? A creature of thunder. Anubis ... was he there?”

Ammit concentrated as she thought about it. “Many instances ... sometimes I fought with Anubis. Why?’

“I think it was part of the dream. I just remember the word... ‘brother.’”

The hybrid creature rolled onto her stomach. Her belly was slightly distended, with her child growing inside of her. She seemed to think about it. Her memory seemed somewhat tarnished. It was challenging to decipher what he meant.

“Difficult...,” She remarked. “So many things in so much time.”

“It makes sense,” he replied. “The price of immortality. I just hope I will be able to hold onto my memories far into the future.”

“It isn’t difficult. You remember the good things and forget the rest.”

Richard completely understood what she had meant by that. Her past missions must have been horrific at times. Humanity was still fighting amongst themselves, and the mythics had to remain in hiding. New Olympia was a genuine paradise, a place to be yourself and not worry about hiding amongst the mortals. However, a part of him had still been left to the thoughts of Anubis.

“How much longer before we go to the Amun-Ra?” he asked with some enthusiasm.

“Hmm...,” a smile appeared on her snout. “One more day.”

“One more day? Has it been that quick?”

“You want to stay here?”

“No. I always travel with you.”

Richard’s thoughts went to the heavens above. Somewhere on New Olympia were the great dockyards. The place where new ships were made. Magical works of art were put together to make simplistic-looking but overly sophisticated vessels. One of these great vessels was waiting for Ammit, him, and many of her family members.

“One more day and we travel the stars...,” He said.

“I think,” she said. She lowered her head down. Richard cocked his head and swung his crocodile tail.

“What is it?”

“I ... might need to ask for a delay. It’s why we have been traveling northwest for some time.

“It’s true ... we keep heading in this direction. You seem like you were interested in finding something.”

“Finding ‘someone,’” She corrected him.

Richard didn’t ask whom she was referring to. He only knew too much about the crew manifest on the Amun-Ra. While some of her family was coming along, others from New Olympia would be making this journey. It only seemed to make sense that she would be looking for others.

“If you’re interested in getting others,” Richard asked. “Why not contact the person normally?”

“No ... This one is evasive and avoids the calls. This one prefers to flee to New Olympia’s forests forever if my child had any other decision to make.”

Another child from Ammit. Perhaps this “he or she” was essential to her. Richard seemed to think about it for a second.

Suddenly there was a flash in his memory. Food ... Meat ... his stomach growled. Richard turned his head. The nearest pylon was in the exact opposite direction from where they were heading. It could have been twenty kilometers to reach the nearest one. Unfortunately, the slopes and cliffsides made it hard to see anymore.

“Ergh...,” Richard cringed as he buckled over on his talons and front legs. The stomach in his pain was immense. Ammit knew immediately what had happened.

“Food...,” he said, crinkling his snout. “Need FOOD.” He opened his mouth and desired it. Flesh ... It was like an enduring part of his transformed body.

“Control it,” she said. “Breathe through your nostrils and out, husband. Let it pass.”

“Trying ... so difficult.”

“I know.” Her eyes went to the canyon valley. “I will find us food. Even the plants have protein.”

“Meat!” He exclaimed. “Meat ... more...”

He tried his best, but the emotions were intense. Months after they had met, it still came down to this. Ammit sighed. Did she have such a problem with this long ago? It was unknown, and she barely remembered. However, she was well aware of the issues that Richard was going through.

A small orange rabbit could be seen near one of the inclines that led up. Richard felt drool coming out of his jaws. It was a simple bunny hopping along, one of the many creatures that lived in this world. They were harmless, at least they were supposed to be, but Richard felt a longing. Deep down, he knew of the little past that this creature did. He could see the sins of the animal. This male rabbit raped a female rabbit. The female wasn’t in heat and never called for him. She did not want him, yet he forced himself onto her. The rapid beating heart told him the truth. This was an animal of sin. The gods would not punish such a minor event for the actions of a few non-intelligent rabbits. Let nature take its course ... let Richard take it.

“Come here!” Richard screamed at the creature. He went into a full gallop. The rabbit’s ears went up as he noticed him.

“No ... stop!” Ammit sighed. “Ah ... was I like this with Anubis?” She debated on what to do. As he ran, her mate had left a trail of dust and sand behind him. The bulk could be seen from his swinging tail and rear hooves.

Climbing up the long incline path was arduous. Both Richard and the rabbit were working hard, moving and hopping up the various rocks. Ammit ran a little bit but came to a stop. Richard made a hard turn going around an obstruction, making it difficult to see him.

“Slow down, little rodent!” Richard yelled at it. His lungs were working overtime. The feathers on his back radiated from the overhead light. His talons would dig into the grass and dirt with ease. Both he and the animal were moving at a blazing speed.

Ammit didn’t have a look of concern until her eyes saw the rabbit at the cliff. It was another hard turn that led up. However, the rabbit refused to keep climbing. It instead got to the edge and remained.

“Don’t do it, Richard!” Ammit yelled, but her voice caved out. Her pendant glowed bright pink to heal her raspy throat. She momentarily gagged a little bit as she winced. The pain would quickly fade away.

For Richard, he saw the rabbit come to a stop. How high was he? He must have been seventy meters from the ground. He had been climbing for a good couple of minutes, but he saw it. The bunny had to die. It sat on the ledge, ready to be devoured. The stupid little creature finally got smart as he looked at it. It finally knew when to quit. He would promise it a quick death.

Fear could be seen in the rabbit. It was huddled and tried to hide in the grass, but it was very short. It was too difficult to conceal itself.

Richard dug his talon as he stabbed the dirt. He was five meters from the animal, and yet it didn’t move. For a mild second, the human side kicked in. Was this rabbit a mythic in disguise? No ... no magic or powerful heart could be picked up from his senses. The heartbeat was perfectly in line with a minuscule creature. Nothing was irregular about it. It couldn’t even be a shapeshifter. This was real ... real meat.

His tongue licked the roof of his lips. It wouldn’t be perfect, but good enough. He readied himself and bent down, ready to leap at it.

“Ha, ha,” Richard said. “You know when to quit ... for this. I thank ... give me your sinful heart!”

He charged at full gallop. His jaws opened wide and went down to clamp upon the entire furry body. Yet, his teeth slapped grass. It was gone.

Unfortunately, Richard hadn’t anticipated that part of his anatomy was the crocodile. Their power and strength were incredible, but they were ambush predators first and foremost. This rabbit was far from being surprised. The hybrid was also part griffin and part lion, both creatures that stood off against formidable and large enemies instead of something so small. The bunny had clearly gotten out of the way and leaped to charge up the pathway.

Another prevalent issue was that Richard had failed to acknowledge how fast he was going when he went after the rabbit. He couldn’t stop in time, not before his entire body mass would lead right over the cliffside.

“Come back! ... Oh ... that was bad...,” he yelled and realized at the same time. Before he knew it, his talons and hooves tried to grab the ground, but his momentum was too much. Before he knew it, he flew right over the cliff.

Ammit saw it at the same time. Richard had gone airborne. If only he had wings, maybe he would be alright. Yet, the curse that transformed his body was not configured for flight. He was falling. Like a cat, he stretched his feet and legs apart. But the height would be too much. Why did he have to go after that rabbit? Now he was going to learn the hard way that he should listen to his mind instead of doing something so stupid.

It didn’t take long as Ammit witnessed the entire scene. It took a few seconds as Richard gained speed in his descent. There would be no hope. Only the rocks, grass, and sand would try to break his fall, and that wouldn’t be enough.

WHAM! Richard slammed to the ground. Tissue and bone were crushed. Muscle tissue became instantly ripped and torn. It was done in a split second. His body crumbled and cracked as dirt and dust were thrown about.

“Richard!” Ammit yelled out. She was several meters away. There was screaming pain coming from her mate. He was a mess. Blood was pouring out of his snout and legs. It was said that the environment could never hurt a mythic, but if they are willing to choose to hurt themselves, then they would be able to inflict potential damage. This might have been one of those examples.

“Ah ... ow ... ah...,” He moaned in agony. “Help ... me...”

Ammit was fast. She could see that he was suffering. Her front paws were on his body as quickly as she could do it. There wasn’t much she needed to do from her side. She closed her eyes and let the magic do the work. The Alatyr would activate. Its magical properties would be fulfilled, and it glowed bright pink.

Richard could feel his body being rejuvenated. Tissue mended back together. Bones reconnected and sealed. The bleeding came to a complete stop. Lost muscle tissue was repaired. The pain would cease in ten seconds.

It was like the most remarkable relief as he gasped for air. His organs had become repaired. Life was returning to him, and the injuries had evaporated. Ammit lifted her paws. She had done her part. Richard let out a sigh of relief as he stood up.

“Why did you do that?” Ammit asked.

“Couldn’t help it,” he replied. “Felt so hungry.”

“You couldn’t control yourself. You must control yourself.”

“I know ... I’m sorry that I scared you.”

“Apologize to yourself. You can make this better if you can forgive yourself.”

Ammit didn’t appear to be angry. However, she wasn’t pleased either. Richard knew that he had made a mistake.

“If you weren’t here,” he said. “That would have been bad.”

“Yes,” she explained. “You must learn to control yourself.”

“I could ... feel it ... hunger to devour it.”

“I know. I can feel its soul too.”

“Then ... you understood, right?”

“A rabbit, Richard? You went after a rabbit...”

“An evil rabbit...”

Ammit closed her eyes. She put her front paw onto her snout. It was her way of facepalming to her husband.

“My children have long learned to control their instincts, husband,” she said, lowering her paw down to the ground. “Use it to help you, but never let it rule you.” She smirked her jaws.

“Yeah,” Richard had used his talon-clawed hands to try to knock some of the dirt off his fur and scales. Even the plumage of his feathers were lathered in sand.

“You will have to control it ... otherwise, I will have to turn down the leadership role of the ship.”

“Why? Oh...,” he answered his own question, but Ammit felt inclined to hammer it into his mind.

“I love you, Richard. My children have had to deal with it too. Sometimes it took them months, sometimes years. All I have of memories are drawings of my rages ... nothing more. In the end, we all got through it. I have a ship to take command.”

He sighed. “It won’t be an issue.”

“No...,” she shook her head. “It will be an issue. I have had to keep you here at the Garden of New Olympia ... to isolate you. You will be brought to a ship, filled with different people ... not just my family.”

“I’ll be fine, honest.”

She looked up to the cliffside from where he fell. She almost swore that she saw a rabbit poking its head to look over, but it might have been nothing. She wasn’t convinced.

“Good and evil will be working with me,” she exclaimed. “We all have different histories. You must adapt ... learn to accept what your brain tells you, not just what your stomach says.”

“I swear to you. It won’t be a problem. Remember the party with your family? The get-together? I was ok.”

“You almost caused a fight ... with Lamashtu. Later that day, it was Ajatar. You snapped at her breast, and she slapped you. She then grasped your head and gave you a disease that would have killed you. I had to heal both of you and explain that to security. This after I gave my seat to Neb Petti.”

“There was so much meat in that breast...” He shook his head. “She killed people. I could sense it.”

“I killed too...” She paused in her speech so that he could notice it. “She stopped doing it when we all started to work together.”

Richard rested upon his stomach. He wrapped his talons around his head in shame. “I’m sorry,” he said with much sympathy. “I ... I have so much to worry about. It’s powerful on the mind. I don’t want to disappoint you ... or lose your commission.”

She shook her head. “I have you ... husband. But ... I know somebody that can help us. I just hope that I can find her.”

Richard knew that the only way to help Ammit feel better was to help her in the best way possible. He stood back up on all fours. He turned to be beside her.

“Who is it?” He finally asked.

“I would prefer ‘her’ to be a surprise,” she answered.

“Oh?” there was curiosity in his eyes. He wondered what she meant by that.

“Come ... let’s keep heading down this valley. I hope that I will find her...”


It had been a few hours of walking. A food dispensing device sat at the halfway point of the passage. A stream of freshwater rested for the two to get a good drink. Richard had his fill of the meat provided for him, but a small part of him wished it was more.

“Beef and liver ... I need more,” Richard said.

“I had the same thing, husband. I don’t need more ... relax ... please...,” she said.

“You’re right ... you’re right ... uh...”

He had to pause in his long walk. His talons and feet were getting tired. The nonstop walking had been burdensome. The lack of anything intelligent in the area was daunting as the great forest contained.

Ammit paused as she put her hand to her stomach. “Maybe ... we stop.”

She felt the urge to keep continuing. Frustration had been present. They both rested beside each other on the grass, looking at the exit. The sloping walls had almost flattened. The overhead scenery consisted of a bird of some sort. No ... it was a phoenix ... leaving behind a trail of smoke and fire. It wasn’t easy to make much out of its appearance since it flew so quickly. Ahead of the two was a plain field of grass, flowers, and rocky terrain.

“Oh ... my dear...,” Ammit remarked, lowering her head. Her head showed that of remorse. “Where are you, my dear?”

Her voice was that of sadness. She seemed so exhausted. She lowered her head to the dirt. Richard extended his talon to rub her back, mane, and fur.

“So many in the family,” she said. “So difficult to keep track of them all.”

“Didn’t she show up to the family get-together?” he asked.

“Not this one ... she is ... somewhat crazy ... but her own.”

“Why didn’t she come? Isn’t she family?”

“It’s ... because of Starfall again ... what I told you about. With her, though ... it was because of other disagreements. Remember what I told you about the past?”

Yes ... the great divide in the family, as he considered it. The past was a stubborn beast filled with drama.

“I remember what you told me,” he said.

“Not this one ... this daughter of mine ... she willingly fought for Starfall. She chose to do it before I told the rest of the family to do it. Neb Petti and a few others fought to resist against Starfall, but a few willingly thought that Starfall was right before I surrendered to her. It ... brings shame to me.”

“It sounds like she was the one that made that decision. It wasn’t your fault.”

She shook her head. “I think ... like Unut ... forgive the family ... forgive all of them. I followed her path. The mythics forgave me for surrendering our family to Starfall. But with the few that joined her before my call ... it was the hardest on me. The council listened in pardoning the original followers of Starfall ... knowing that she might have coerced them to fight with her. It was ... a perfect and convenient excuse to put the past behind. It didn’t fully establish the fact that she, like Neb Petti, had disobeyed me, their mother, because they thought that Starfall was right or wrong.”

“Yet, you gave Neb Petti your seat,” he commented.

“Yes, I’m ready to put my past behind, but ... I hope she did too. She’s avoiding me ... disappeared into the forest and hadn’t been seen since. A few of The Great Ones focused their energy and said that she was in this area but had nothing more to provide. It would have to be her to return to me ... but she is the only one who can reach that decision.”

“She must still care for you, though.”

“It’s...” She seemed to think about it. “She’s ... crazy ... my daughter. She’s always been that way. Unpredictable at times.”

Richard could see a strong sense of happiness in Ammit’s face, almost as if she had a form of nostalgia. However, it seemed to him that she was more disappointed in not finding her. Time was running out as each hour went by.

“She must have been a handful for you when you raised her,” he commented.

“I remember once that I was in Anubis’s chambers. I had spoken to him when my daughter was present. We had left her for a minute ... had to be a minute. I returned back to the chambers to find her chewing on Anubis’s throne.”

“What?”

“Oh ... the moment. She had bitten one of the chair’s legs right off and was gnawing it to a stump. She was so little and so determined to destroy it. Anubis wasn’t present when it happened ... not at first. My paw was on my snout in shock. She was so well behaved that I had never imagined it happening.”

“Ha, ha,” Richard got a good laugh from it. “He must have been really angry.”

“It was his prize throne made by Ptah. Yes ... he wasn’t too happy about it.”

“Now I feel really bad that we can’t find her.”

Ammit practically slapped her head on the grass. “Gods ... where is she?”

Richard paused as he thought about it. “Maybe roar?”

“Our voices won’t travel far. She left with nothing to track her.”

“There has to be a way to find her. Is she a magic user?”

“Yes, she is.”

“Can she track magic?”

Ammit seemed to think about it. “Yes, she can.”

Richard’s eyes befell to the stone. The pendant of the magical stone was a new power, and it gave him an idea.

“Wait ... your stone!” Richard said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.