A Dragon's Tale - Cover

A Dragon's Tale

Copyright© 2022 by Antiproton

Chapter 1: An accident + Magic = a man’s mind in a dragon’s body

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: An accident + Magic = a man’s mind in a dragon’s body - An accident + Magic = A man's mind in a dragon's body. After being pulled into a high-fantasy world of elves, magic, and airships, our hero finds himself chased by lords, hunted by mages, and fighting to protect and nurture those he loves while also fighting his new dragon instincts. I promise a happy ending to this character-driven saga, but don't forget: "the course of true love never did run smooth".

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   non-anthro   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

I self-edit and admit editing isn’t my greatest skill. I apologize in advance for anything I missed.


Ethan slowly returned to consciousness, trying to remember a dream he’d been having. He had been hovering above his own body in his apartment, but everything had a strange purple color to it. He remembered seeing the gas pipe of his old stove was broken and then drifting upward towards a bright light. After that his dream got very fuzzy.

He vaguely remembered seeing other people and creatures that looked like they were from another world. Everything was in that strange purple color and they were all drifting upwards toward the bright light together. And then there was a dragon...

And...

And...

Ethan tried to remember, but the dream was slipping from his head as he did so. He remembered something heading for the dragon. It had missed the dragon and latched onto him instead though. He had felt a sharp pulling sensation, then nothing.

“That is not my son.” A deep voice said right above Ethan.

“I did say it was a long shot.” A squeaky voice responded from somewhere nearby. “I’m sorry I couldn’t return your son to you my lord.”

“It’s no matter.” The deep voice said, sounding like he was yawning. “I can always find another mate.”

Ethan groaned. He felt like someone had used his head for a punching bag. He tried to move, but his limbs didn’t want to cooperate.

“What shall I do with this one?” The squeaky voice said, and Ethan felt someone kick him in the...

Well that was strange.

Someone had definitely kicked him somewhere, but not in a place that he’d ever felt before. It wasn’t in the arms, legs, torso, or head, and what was left?

Ethan opened an eye. He was going to open both eyes, but that would’ve taken a lot more work than he was willing to do right now. He was clearly inside some sort of cave. He could see the mouth in the distance and the rock walls confirmed it. He glanced around and that’s when he noticed something was attached to his face. It looked like someone had put one of those fake wolf snouts over his nose, but small scales covered its surface.

“I don’t care what you do with him.” The deep voice said. “You may dispose of him and drain the magic to replenish your reserves.”

Ethan’s eye snapped open. Despite feeling like someone had turned his limbs into jelly, he summoned a massive effort and raised himself up on all fours.

It felt surprisingly natural.

“Wait a minute.” Ethan managed to say. Talking felt weird. His mouth and tongue seemed a different shape.

“He wakes.” The squeaky voice said.

Ethan turned his head and saw the strangest person that he had ever seen. He had thin white hair and a frail body that made him look like he was on death’s doorstep. But in his eyes Ethan saw vigor, cunning, and coldness. His pupils were completely black with no color showing. He was wearing a simple robe and clung to a wooden staff inscribed with strange runes.

“Indeed.” Said the deep voice.

Ethan turned his head towards the deep voice and his jaw dropped. He was looking at a dragon — a real, live, speaking, talking, and breathing DRAGON.

The dragon was at least 50 feet long and must’ve weighed several tons. Its head alone was easily the size of a full grown man and towered at least ten feet over Ethan. Each of its four legs was as thick as a small tree trunk, with claws that could grasp a full grown man easily. It had massive, bat-like wings that probably had a greater wingspan than the body’s considerable length. He only saw the wings for a moment before the dragon tucked them up against his body, again much like a bat.

Ethan just stood there and stared for a moment.

“It’s not polite to stare.” The dragon said in its deep rumbling voice.

Ethan looked away. “I’m sorry. I’ve just never seen a dragon before.”

The dragon sighed. “Perhaps you should look at your reflection.”

“Huh?” Ethan frowned.

He had a habit of running his hands through his hair when he was confused and tried to do so now ... but he didn’t have any hair. Instead he felt two horns on the back of his head. And he didn’t just feel the horns with his hands, he could feel his hands with the horns.

Then he looked at his hand and his jaw dropped.

It looked exactly like the dragon’s claws, except much, much smaller. He had only three fingers and they were covered with hundreds of small scales. He still had a thumb, but it was directly opposite the fingers.

Ethan looked down to discover he looked exactly like the dragon before him — except in miniature. He would be about 5’ 8” if he stood on his hind legs, and probably weighed something under 200 pounds. He had the same dark, steel-gray scales, his rear legs had a hock joint like a dog or cat, and the same ... Ethan blinked.

He had wings.

They were folded against his back, but he could see and feel them. They sprang from his shoulder blades and when he tried to open them, they obeyed like any other limb. They looked exactly like bat wings, even down to the single hook-like claw on the leading edge of the wing.

Ethan turned to look at them closely and then felt his tail drag slightly on the ground. It was about five feet long and ended in a wide, flat diamond shape. He tried moving it around and, surprisingly, it felt as natural as moving his arms.

“I have a tail.” Ethan wondered aloud

“You weren’t a dragon before?” the old man with the squeaky voice said.

“Nope, just a regular man.”

“Curious, very curious.” The old man stared intently at Ethan for a few moments before turning to the dragon. “I shall take my leave my lord.”

“As you wish.” The dragon waved his wing lazily towards a far corner of the room. “Just don’t forget to return your spare sacrifice.”

Ethan whipped his head around to look into the corner of the room. There, lying unconscious on the ground, was a short, thin woman who was wearing a green dress.

“She’s too much trouble to bring home.” The old man said as he walked out of the cave. “Consider her a gift for dinner.” He turned at the cave entrance and walked out of sight.

“Dinner?” Ethan asked.

The dragon looked at the woman and licked his lips.

“You can’t be serious!”

“Why not?” The dragon asked. “Wood elves are a tasty treat and I haven’t ventured out of this cave for meat in ... Oh, about twenty three years.”

The dragon took a step toward the woman. Ethan, unsteady on his feet though he was, bounded over to her so he was between the woman and the dragon. He wasn’t sure what he could do because the dragon’s feet were larger than his torso. However, he couldn’t just sit back and watch a woman be eaten alive.

“You can’t do that.” He said firmly.

The dragon stopped and flopped down in front of Ethan. Behind him was an immense pile of gold dotted with silver and precious stones. The sight took Ethan’s breath away. Something in him felt pulled towards the gold. It called to him. Ethan could almost feel the gold and it was brimming with ... something. Something powerful; something that Ethan really wanted.

“Eyes up boy.” The dragon said in a bored tone. “I’ll forgive the lust in your eyes because of your youth. But if you touch a single piece of that gold I’ll tear you limb from limb.”

The dragon didn’t seem mad or angry, just bored and letting Ethan know the natural consequences of messing with his gold.

“Why do you care about the elf?” The dragon asked.

“Because murder is wrong.”

“Right, wrong. It’s all the same thing.” The dragon said with a sigh. “I’ve lived a lot longer than you whelp. When you get to my age, you learn that there are no absolutes.”

Ethan smiled — to his surprise he still could — as a plan formed in his mind. “Would you care to bet on that?”

“Oh?” For the first time, the dragon didn’t seem completely bored.

“Here are the terms.” Ethan said. “If I can prove beyond a doubt that absolutes exist, then you release the woman and swear to never hurt her again.”

“And when you fail?”

“Um, what do you want?”

The dragon tapped its immense talons on the floor of the cave. It suddenly occurred to Ethan that this dragon was many times his size and could do whatever he wanted.

The dragon spoke after a moment of deliberation. “If you fail to prove there are absolutes by sunset, then you must surrender all of the gold in your crop and watch me eat the elf.”

“What’s a crop?” Ethan asked.

The dragon shook its massive head and looked disgusted, “You would challenge me to a battle of wits when you are unarmed? Foolish whelp.” The dragon shook its head again. “Your crop is a small pouch in your gullet. Dragons typically swallow some gold and store it there so they always have some nearby.”

Ethan barely remembered a biology lesson about chickens that described something similar. It was a sort of pouch in their throat or stomach that held food before it was digested. Ethan touched his stomach and could feel something beneath his skin and scales. He hadn’t noticed it before, but it called to him like the pile of gold, though there couldn’t be more than a few coins in his crop.

“Do we have a deal?”

“Deal.” Ethan replied.

“Then prove it.” The dragon commanded.

“You said that there are no absolutes, correct?” Ethan asked. The dragon nodded, so Ethan continued, “Then I have just one question: are you absolutely sure that there are no absolutes?”

The dragon blinked several times, opened its mouth to respond, then closed it again. He then cocked its head to one side for a few moments, opened its mouth to answer again, and then closed it again.

“Here’s the problem.” Ethan said. “Saying there are no absolutes is an absolute statement. Even if you were right, you would be wrong because you are contradicting yourself.”

The dragon rested its head on it forelegs for several seconds before responding. “Well done boy, though perhaps I should not call you ‘boy’ anymore. Very well, take the wood elf and go. I should like you to come back though. I might enjoy conversing on this topic further.”

Ethan nodded.

Only then did it occur to him that he’d spent the entire conversation standing on all four of his legs. It felt remarkably comfortable and natural, especially considering that he hadn’t had four legs for a whole hour yet. He stood up on his hind legs like he was used to doing, and that felt perfectly natural too.

The dragon waved his hand in the direction of the woman and Ethan felt... something pass through the air. He wasn’t sure what it was, but it made his scales stand up on end. Moments later he heard the sound of a lock clinking and the woman immediately stood up.

Apparently she wasn’t unconscious.

“Blasted paralysis cuffs!” the woman said as she shook the leather restraints off, kicked them for good measure, and then whirled to face the dragon. “By Ithlan, how could you Drousin?”

The dragon shrugged. “I was hungry.”

“Two years!” She yelled. “We’ve been talking for two years! And all of a sudden I’m on the dinner menu! You don’t even need to eat with all that gold! You said so yourself!”

The woman marched up to the dragon — Drousin — and poked her finger at his paw. The paw was arguably larger than she was and she was only a few feet from his mouth. His jaws were so big he probably could have swallowed her whole.

“What in Illuminar’s name were you thinking?”

“I was hungry.” The dragon shrugged again. “Now leave before I get hungry again. Right now, I feel like taking a nap.”

And with that, Drousin turned, lumbered slowly back to his pile of gold, flopped down on it and closed his eyes. Moments later, the sound of soft snoring began echoing through the chamber. The woman stood glaring at the sleeping dragon for several seconds. If this had been a cartoon, Ethan was sure there would be steam rising from her head. Frankly, he didn’t blame her.

Finally, she turned around to look at him.

She was tiny.

She about five feet tall and couldn’t weigh an ounce over a hundred pounds. Her hair was a rich, chocolate-brown fell to her mid-back. Her eyes were almond shaped and her ears were several inches long and ended in points. She was wearing a knee-length green dress made from cloth, although the pattern in the fabric resembled leaves.

There was something very wild about this girl, though woman might’ve been a better term. She was clearly young, or at least she looked young. He wasn’t sure how that worked for wood elves. It was just starting to sink into Ethan’s head that he’d just matched wits with a dragon for the life of a wood elf.

“Thank you.” She said. “My name is Alana Tarihowen, called staff-maker.” She gave a small curtsey, and he got the impression that this was a formal greeting of some kind.

“Hi, I’m Ethan.” He held out his hand — his three fingered hand, covered in scales.

Alana gave him a quizzical look.

“Sorry, it’s just how we say hello where I’m from.” Ethan said and dropped his hand.

“I suggest we leave this fouls worm’s lair before he wakes up and changes his mind about dinner.” Alana said with a scowl and a dirty look in Drousin’s direction.

Ethan nodded and they walked in silence to the mouth of the cave. On the way out, he noticed several charred human skeletons. One of them was still smoking slightly. Another looked like a desiccated husk, like all the moisture had been drained from his body. This one was apart from the other corpses, near where the old man with the staff had been standing.

He decided not to ask about them.

They reached the mouth of the cave and he looked around. They were about a hundred yards up the side of a large hill, and below them a forest stretched out for many miles. The sky was a cloudless blue, and judging by the position of the sun it was midafternoon. The air was warm but not hot, the leaves were green, and the birds were singing, so Ethan guessed it must be spring.

“Thank you again.” Alana said. “Few people would risk their lives for a total stranger, and until today I would never have thought a dragon would be one of them.”

“You’re welcome. But that dragon didn’t really seem interested in killing me, so I’m not sure I risked my life.”

Alana looked at him as if he had just told her that the sky was neon red. “I meant he would take the gold in your crop.”

He could feel the gold inside of him. It wasn’t much, but he could feel some kind of power emanating from it. It made his blood stir, and he realized he would have found it very hard to give the gold up if the dragon had won the bet and demanded it.

He turned to Alana. “Why would giving up the gold be risking my life?”

Alana worked her mouth wordlessly for a moment and then gave him that same confused look again. “I don’t mean to be rude, but don’t you know anything about your own kind?”

“Not really.” Ethan looked down at his clearly draconic form and couldn’t help but smile at the irony.

“From what land do you hail?” she asked. “For dragons go wherever there is gold, and I can’t imagine a country blessed enough to be without them.”

“I’m from...” He hesitated, not believing what he was about to say. “I think I’m from another solar system?”

“What’s a solar system?” Alana asked, and then glanced back into the cave. “Maybe we should find a safer place to have this chat. Perhaps my house? It’s less than a mile away, and dinner is the least I can offer for the dragon that saved my life.”

“Sounds good, please lead on.” Ethan said, noticing for the first time that he was actually quite hungry.

“So where are you from?” she asked as she started walking.

“I’m from Earth.” He replied as he followed her, happy to discover that walking on two legs felt as natural as ever.

“You came from ... the ground?” She raised her eyebrow.

“No, I mean I’m from another planet. I think.”

“What’s a planet?”

“It’s a...” He started, but trailed off. How did you explain that in a few words?

“Okay, let’s try a different question.” She offered. “How did you get here?”

Ethan told her what had happened, but left out exactly why he had been so angry. He also relayed his dream to her, though it didn’t seem so much like a dream anymore. She was confused about why he had a pipe in his house filled with something that could kill him, but otherwise listened without comment.

“You saw the skeletons in the cave?” she asked when he had finished.

“Yup.”

“Those were dragon hunters after Drousin’s gold. They used magic to kill Drousin’s son in the attack. It sounds like he called a death shaman to try a resurrection spell on his son, hence the husk. Instead of getting his son, he must’ve gotten you. It’s strange, I’ve never heard of a man’s soul entering a dragon’s body.”

“A resurrection spell?” He shook his head. “So I died.”

He didn’t want to think how his mother would react when they found his body. He would have found the idea of a resurrection spell preposterous an hour ago. However, he let it go without comment since he currently inhabited the body of a dragon.

“You fell asleep in a house full of poisonous gas.” The wood elf said. “I’m pretty sure you died. And since it was natural causes — and not magic — even if a death shaman brought you back, your body couldn’t keep you alive.”

“We don’t have death shamans where I come from.” Ethan commented. “In fact, we don’t have magic at all.”

Alana laughed and shook her head as if he’d just made a funny joke. “Yes, and I’m sure you don’t have air either.”

“No really; I’m serious.” Ethan said. “Where I come from, magic is only found in stories. There is no magic.”

Alana stopped and gave him an odd look. “But life can’t exist without magic; well, mana.”

“Why not?” he asked.

She started walking again. They had almost reached a narrow path into the forest. The minute Alana stepped into the forest she started running her hands over the bark of trees and through the leaves of shrubs. She visibly relaxed once she was inside the forest. The path wasn’t wide enough for them to walk next to each other, so Ethan fell in step behind her.

“Life is sustained by mana.” She said. “Without it, everything withers and dies. All living beings — from the smallest insect to the largest animal — instinctively draw mana from the Ether to survive.”

“Okay, so what’s the Ether?”

“It’s the source of all magical energy. Simply by living, plants and animals draw mana from the Ether. They always draw slightly more than they need though, and leave the excess floating around. Magic users can collect this excess energy — called ‘mana — and store it within their bodies. They can then call upon it to power spells and enchantments.”

“So it’s just lying around for anyone to collect?” he asked.

“Sort of; that’s the gist anyway.”

“I suppose that makes sense,”

They walked in silence for a little while, though it was a companionable silence. She seemed to know this forest very well and would occasionally brush her hand across some leaf or other. He didn’t exactly tower over her, but his height allowed him to see over the top of her head.

“So what do you do?” He asked after they had walked in silence for a while.

“I grow trees for mages who want an enchanted staff.” Alana said.

“Really?” He asked. “Is that hard?”

“Only if you want a truly exceptional staff.” She replied. “You’ll see in a bit.”

A few minutes’ walk later, the path opened into a small clearing. In the center was what looked like a small cottage made from living trees. These had evidently been deliberately planted in a circle and had grown together to form a round, domed house. They all bent and leaned inward so that they formed a roof. After meeting together, the trunks had then grown upwards to form a large leafy canopy.

All around the cottage, in neat little rows, were trees in various stages of development. All of them had a few things in common though. They were perfectly straight, none looked wider than two inches, and none of them had branches except in the canopy, which looked impressive on all of them. With two quick cuts, the taller ones would make perfect staves up to 8 feet long.

Ethan let out a low whistle. “Nice.”

“Thank you, I’m pretty proud of it myself.” Alana said, and then led him inside the house.

The interior of the house smelled like earth, but not in a bad way. The rest of the inside reminded Ethan of his own apartment. It was spartan, with only a table, a couple of chairs and a shelf with food on it over on one wall. A half-dozen staves lying flat on another shelf clearly made for that purpose. In another area an impressive-looking short bow and a quiver full of arrows leaned handily against the wall. There was a sunken fire pit in the center and a small bed nearby.

Alana made some dinner and they talked. It turned out she was one of the best staff makers in the land and her family had been doing it for generations, which meant hundreds of years because they were elves. She asked Ethan about his home and he explained as best he could. She clearly didn’t understand all of it, but she was very interested anyway.

He found himself enjoying her company immensely.

“So you have carts with wings like a bird that can hold hundreds of people and still fly?” She was rubbing the bridge of her nose with her eyes closed and then shook her head. “But why use wings? Why not enchant the cart to reduce the weight, like on an airship?”

“We don’t have magic, remember.” Ethan replied. “And can you really enchant things to make them lighter?”

“Of course.” Alana said. “It’s often one of the first things that dragons do.”

“Dragons can enchant things?” Ethan asked.

If they could, and he was a dragon...

Alana laughed. “Of course. Dragons are the undisputed masters of enchanting in this world, Ethan. No other creature can match their skill in enchanting. You didn’t know that?”

“No.” He shook his head.

Alana cocked her head to one side. “Really?”

“No magic in my world remember.” Ethan said. “Just assume I know nothing about magic at all.”

“Okay, I’ll start at the beginning then. There are two kinds of magic: active and passive. Active magic is used in spells and these are usually cast in combat or for healing. Passive magic is called enchanting and improves the properties of something, usually something you wear or carry.”

“For example.” Alana stood up and indicated her green dress. “This dress is enchanted to be self-healing and self-cleaning. If you cut it, it repairs itself, it will clean itself too.”

“Wow, that’s pretty cool.” He said.

Alana smiled and nodded. “Yes. Passive magic can also help the wearer physically, by increasing strength or enhancing the senses — things like that. They can even be used to cause harm, like those paralysis cuffs that were slapped on me earlier.” She glanced in the direction of Drousin’s cave and set her jaw, then turned back to him with a more pleasant expression.

“I’m with you so far.” Ethan said. “Why are dragons masters of enchanting though?”

“Because you can’t enchant something that’s alive; only a dragon can do that.” Alana answered. “Remember I said that all life draws mana from the Ether? That flow of mana through a living being makes it impossible to get an enchantment to stick. It’s like trying to build a house in a raging river; you can’t even get a foundation laid. That’s why you enchant wood after it has been cut, because then it’s not alive and will take the enchantment.”

“Okay, so what makes dragons different?” he asked.

“Dragons don’t draw mana directly from the Ether like most living things.” She said. “Instead, when they’re around gold they make it resonate and--”

“Alana!” A slightly squeaky voice shouted from outside.

It was the old man from earlier.

The wood elf moved.

She darted across the room like a panther and grabbed her bow before whipping around toward the door. Ethan got up and peeked out into the darkening sky. The white-haired man from Drousin’s cave was outside sitting on a horse. He was flanked by two others wearing long dark robes. Something about them made the scales on Ethan’s neck stand up.

“What do you want, Hermair?” Alana appeared right beside Ethan at the door, but didn’t leave the house. She had an arrow nocked onto the bowstring, but it was pointing at the ground.

She was ready, but not threatening

“I want that abomination.” Called the white-haired man, pointing at Ethan.

“What did I do?” Ethan asked.

“I’ve consulted with Lord Delmar.” Hermair said in his squeaky voice. “He has decreed that the soul of a man inside a dragon’s body is an abomination that must be cleansed from this land.”

Alana shook her head. “This man-- er, dragon saved my life. I won’t let you have him without a fight.”

“You’re making a big mistake.” Hermair said, though the fact that he had pulled his horse back until he was shielded by the two robed riders made the effect comical rather than threatening.

“Why does this lord want me dead so badly?” Ethan called back.

“You are an abomination.” Hermair replied as if it was obvious and no further information was needed.

“Yes, but why am I an abomination?”

“Because Lord Delmar said you are.” Hermair answered.

“Forget it.” Alana said quietly so only Ethan could hear. “Lord Delmar has a fanatically loyal cult-following who practically worship him. In their minds, his word might as well come directly from God.”

“The abomination must be purged.” Hermair announced to Alana. “You can help us and be richly rewarded; or fight against us and suffer the dire consequences. I’ll give you until noon tomorrow to either give up that abomination, or to put an arrow through its heart.”

With that, Hermair turned and rode out of the clearing as fast as he could.

“Thank you.” Ethan said to his hostess once the riders had gone.

“You did the same for me.”

“You know he won’t wait until noon tomorrow, right?” Ethan asked her.

Alana looked at him in alarm. “You really think so?”

He nodded. “I’ve dealt with middle management types like him for years. He seems like a bully, so I’d guess he’ll get a bunch more men and come back as soon as possible for a surprise attack. Does he have more men close by?”

“Yes.” She nodded. “Lord Delmar has an outpost nearby, to the north.”

“How long would it take them to go there and come back?” he asked.

“Um.” Alana paused, thinking. “If they rode their horses hard and got fresh ones at the compound, they could be back in a few hours.”

Ethan looked at the sky, which was fast approaching dark. Without the lights of a city, it was well and truly dark too. Fortunately, the air was still pretty warm.

“I don’t think you should stay in the house tonight.” He said. “I didn’t get the impression they’ll be nice about trying to kill me, and they might torch it.”

“If they start setting things on fire...” She looked around at the young trees growing outside her house.

“That’s your livelihood, isn’t it?” He asked.

She bit her lip then nodded.

“The fire won’t hurt them too much, will it?” He continued hopefully.

“The trees might survive, but my staves only sell because they are among the finest in the kingdom. If they are subjected to fire, they’ll be average at best and I’ll never be able to sell them.” She paused and then bit her lip. “My family has been farming this land for hundreds of years.”

Ethan thought he saw her eyes get slightly watery. He hadn’t noticed before, but they were a rich hazel color.

“Maybe it won’t happen.” He suggested. “But I think we should be ready if they come back.”

Alana nodded. “I have several staves that are ready to sell and a hidden storage pit not far away. I doubt they know about it. I can store them there for tonight.”

“How about harvesting some of these early?” Ethan gestured at the trees outside the door.

She shook her head. “They’re not ready, but we should be. And thank you.”

“Why are you thanking me?” He asked. “They might destroy your farm because of me.”

“It’s not your fault.” Alana said. “I’d be dead if you hadn’t saved me from Drousin and you warned me that Hermair might attack tonight, which I probably wouldn’t have thought of. That’s twice I owe you my life. So thank you.”

“Any time.”


Over the next hour, Ethan and Alana moved all her valuables out of the house. There weren’t many of them. They stashed the goods in the concealed storage pit Alana had in the woods nearby.

Some hours later, Ethan and Alana had taken up position in the forest close to the edge of the clearing. The moon was out, but the darkness made them almost invisible. Ethan was pleasantly surprised to discover that dragons had good night vision and he could see very well at night. They had a great view of the entire clearing, and they waited.

After an hour, Ethan saw movement. He tapped Alana’s shoulder and pointed. There were two men dressed in black sneaking through the clearing toward the house. They were carrying what looked like buckets. They started pouring something all around the base of her house and a few minutes later stole back out of the clearing. Moments later they saw a tiny fire spark to life some distance away, then the fire arched towards Alana’s house and a flaming arrow landed at its base.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.