A Dragon's Tale - Cover

A Dragon's Tale

Copyright© 2022 by Antiproton

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - An accident + Magic = A man's mind in a dragon's body. After being pulled into a high-fantasy world of elves, magic, and airships, our hero finds himself chased by lords, hunted by mages, and fighting to protect and nurture those he loves while also fighting his new dragon instincts. I promise a happy ending to this character-driven saga, but don't forget: "the course of true love never did run smooth".

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   non-anthro   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

I self-edit and admit editing isn’t my greatest skill. I apologize in advance for anything I missed.


Ethan’s ancient clock radio warbled the old country song. “You can spend your whole life building, Something from nothing, One storm can come and blow it all away, Build it anyway.”

He grabbed the radio and threw it across the room so hard it broke open and spilled electronic components everywhere.

“What was that?” Ethan’s mother asked over the phone.

“The radio was spouting lies and I couldn’t take it anymore.” He replied while trying in vain to keep his voice even.

“I know it looks bad right now, but I promise it’ll get better.” His mother repeated for what seemed like the hundredth time. “You couldn’t have known.”

“I should’ve known.” He fumed and resumed his pacing with such vigor that an observer might think that the floor had done him a great personal wrong. “She always liked him a lot.”

“Honey, you can’t--” she started, but Ethan cut her off.

“I don’t want to talk about it right now.” He said. “I just called to let you know the wedding is obviously off, so there’s no point in you and dad flying out tomorrow.”

“We should anyway.” She said. “What about your business? I thought you two were partners.”

“Oh, that’s the best part.” Ethan curled his hands into a fist so tight it hurt. “They must’ve been planning this for a while because my name disappeared from a few key documents. He got a controlling interest and kicked me out.”

Ethan aimed a kick at the nearest object. Unfortunately, it was his old gas stove and he kicked it so hard that it pulled away from the wall. He winced as a sharp pain shot through his foot.

“But you started that business and built it up from nothing...” She trailed off. “Your dad and I are flying out anyway.”

“Well, I won’t have a place for you to stay.” He flopped down in a recliner to get off his painful foot. “Almost all my money was in the company accounts and since he kicked me out, I’ve got nothing. I won’t make rent and it’s due in a couple of days. You know what my landlord is like.”

“I know this looks bad honey, but--”

“Please don’t say it could be worse.” Ethan cut her off. “A man’s fiancée running off with his best friend and leaving him penniless is pretty hard to top. I have to go.”

“Okay.” She said. “We’ll be praying for you, and we’ll see you soon.”

“Sure.” He said and hung up.

A tiny part of him felt guilty for the way he’d talked to his mother, but the train wreck of his life buried that part pretty well. He pulled the recliner back and winced as he elevated his foot. The old gas stove was still there, the dent in the side mocking him as it sat cock-eyed from its original position.

“If there’s a God out there, can you please give me a fresh start?” He wished idly. “And while I’m asking for miracles, could I meet the perfect woman for me?”

He shook his head.

Only idiots believed in that shit. Given the events of the day, he certainly seemed to qualify. He took a deep breath, let it out slowly, and then leaned his head back in the recliner and closed his eyes. He just wanted to sleep; to have this miserable day end.

The last thing he remembered before he drifted off was the faint smell of gas in the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.