The Pedotrician - Cover

The Pedotrician

Copyright© 2022 by cv andrews

Chapter 9: Fostering Better Parent-Child Relations

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 9: Fostering Better Parent-Child Relations - The unexpected, spontaneous orgasm of an adolescent patient causes my nurse Kim's and my pediatric practice to take a totally unanticipated turn. NOTE: This story is intended solely to entertain and titillate. Any redeeming social value is purely accidental.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

Since William’s mom called to make the appointment two days ago, Kim and I have been looking forward – really looking forward – to tonight and its possibilities. We’d talked about different things we might do this evening, and how we could perhaps move the evening’s activities in certain directions. What we did agree on was that there was no way we were going to miss an opportunity to watch the good-looking teenager and his attractive – okay, his hot piece-of-ass – mother fucking.

Instead of continuing with the pseudo-medical pretense we used at the office, Kim and I decided it would be best to dress casually, in clothing that would be easy to slip out of should that became a desirable thing to do.

Anyhow, we were both quite eager by the time William and his mother Janice rang our home office door buzzer just a few minutes after 8:00 that Friday evening. The first thing Janice said was, “Are we early? William and I are really excited about having you check on William’s treatment and how well we’re doing, and I was afraid we might have come a bit early.”

I quickly replied, “No, no, you’re right on time – Kim and I are anxious to see how you and William are doing.” We ushered them into the office, and Janice immediately started looking around, like she wasn’t seeing something she was expecting to see.

I was all prepared to do some schmoozing, to ease William and his mom into what we had planned for this evening, when Janice abruptly said, “Is this ... is this where we’ll be ... where the treatment will be...?” I guess it isn’t going to require much schmoozing after all to get them started with the evening’s program.

I smiled. “Oh – I see. No, this is just where we keep our notes and see individual patients. No, for procedures that involve several people, we usually do those in here,” as I led them into our bedroom – and the king-sized bed with the pile of fluffy pillows, and the covers folded up in the corner.

Janice looked relieved when she saw that the large bedroom was going to be the setting for tonight’s “treatment consultation.” William, of course, said nothing, just followed his pretty mother’s lead.

I was going to ask, “Are you ready...?” when Janice broke in, “Well, should we get started?” Kim and I looked at each other. I guess this lady is really eager to show us how far she and her son have come with his treatment. Well, let’s not keep them waiting any longer!

“By all means. But first, I’m sure you and William will want to get ready. Kim and I can wait in the other room while...,” but Janice said, simply, “No, that’s not necessary,” and began unbuttoning her son’s plaid shirt.

I guess she had some idea of how she wanted to “stage” their undressing. After she got William’s shirt off, leaving his standing there in his snug jeans which showed off his nice ass and the equally nice bulge in front, she stood there facing him. That, apparently, was his cue to help her peel off her knit jersey, leaving her standing there in what was a very expensive-looking fuchsia-colored bra. She turned her back to her son who, with surprising competence, unhooked it, then slid the straps over and off her shoulders. Then to our surprise – but apparently not to his mother’s – William bent his head and gently kissed her on each shoulder, first one, then the other, and then once more on the back of her neck.

Kim and I looked at each other, almost in amazement. Is there something more going on here beyond just a horny teenage boy who wants to get his rocks off and his needy, neglected mother?

Then Janice turned around, and with deft fingers William unbuttoned the waist of her beige crepe slacks, then unzipped the zipper and eased them to the floor. She put a hand on his shoulder as she daintily stepped out of them. William lifted the slacks and casually folded them and draped them over the chair where they’d put his shirt and her top.

What the hell is going on between these two??

Then Janice, now wearing only her tiny peach-tinted string bikini panties, undid the top button of William’s Levi’s, unzipped them, and helped guide them to the floor, leaving her son standing there, his engorged cock straining to escape his red elastic briefs. Janice treated herself to a smile and a squeeze, then looked at us and said, “You know, it would be a lot more comfortable for William and me if the two of you weren’t so dressed-up.”

Kim and I had planned for this situation. We hadn’t planned on it arising in quite this way, however.

“I think that’s a good idea. Here,” I gestured, “Kim and I can change in the walk-in closet...,” but before I could finish, Janice said, “No, it’s OK if you do it here – if you don’t mind, that is...”

We looked at each other and shrugged. I started unbuttoning my slacks and pulling off my V-neck while Kim removed the nylon shift she was wearing. I put on a short waffle-knit cotton robe over my loose satin boxers. Kim slipped into a similarly short satin gown over her lavender thong bikini – no bra. Janice looked at us and seemed to approve. Now everyone was properly attired for the evening.

Almost. Janice knelt down and took the elastic waistband of her son’s obscenely-stretched briefs and peeled them down his legs, allowing his splendid teenage erection to pop up – and stick straight out, perhaps eight inches from his athletic body.

Then it was William’s turn. Without the slightest hesitation, he hooked his thumbs and fingers under the strings of his mom’s bikini panties and slid them down her athletic legs. This left his head even with the trimmed dark blond pussy there in front of him. I and probably Kim were wondering if he would grab his mother’s hips and start licking her pussy, but he didn’t.

Again, both of them seemed to know what they wanted to do. Janice took both of her son’s hands and backed toward the bed, guiding him with her. She sat down, then scooted back on the bed ‘til her head was on the pillows. She held out her hands toward William, beckoning him to lay down between her spread thighs.

Surprisingly, there wasn’t a lot of foreplay or finesse. Janice extended her arms and William moved up and between her legs, and with one hand he took his cock and placed it squarely at the entrance to his mother’s pussy. With a single shove, he was half-way in.

Janice groaned with the pleasure of having her young son’s beautiful cock inside her. She put her arms around him, and like that, they rocked back and forth in what appeared to be a fairly well-practiced motion. Kim and I sat on the loveseat, my fingers inside her panties, her fingers around my cock that extended through the fly in the front of my satin boxers, and we watched as Janice dug her nails into her son’s smooth, muscled back while his trim, well-defined adolescent ass pumped up and down as he pounded into his hot cheerleader-mother.

We watched, and we stimulated each other with our fingers, but we tried to hold ourselves back, knowing that if we played a few things just right there might be a whole lot more to this evening than just diddling each other to a couple of quick climaxes.

And sooner than we expected, Janice began to show the signs of an impending orgasm. She wrapped her legs over William’s ass and dug her nails even deeper into his shoulders, and she started getting vocal, telling her stud son, “That’s it, William – that’s it. You’re going to make Mommy cum! Oh, that’s so good – you’re so good.”

Janice wasn’t the only one. “Oh, Mom! You’re so beautiful! I’m gonna do it – I’m gonna release into you! Can I, Mom? Can I release into you – can I, Mom?”

“Yes, Honey – do it – release into Mommy!”

And with that permission from his mother, William groaned, and with a loud “Uunhhh!” he humped his hips in between Janice’s legs, into his mother’s cunt, just as she let out an almost pained “Aaaghhh...” as she experienced her own orgasm.

We gave them some time to relax and recover as Janice stroked her son’s hair while he nuzzled her neck. Finally, I felt it was time for me to act professional.

“Well, it looks like you two are doing almost everything right – just perfect, in fact. We just have a few suggestions. Nurse Kim has noticed a couple of things that might make William’s treatment more effective.” Then I added, “More enjoyable, too.”

I went on with Kim’s and my plan.

“Now, William could practice these on his own, but as William’s doctor, I think that maybe the best way would be for him to practice them with Nurse Kim’s guidance.” I looked over to William. “How does that sound to you, William?”

William, of course, just nodded, a silent “Aww-right.”

Janice, on the other hand, seemed hesitant. like she was having some doubts about this new development. I don’t think she was very enthusiastic about the idea of turning her new lover – one who is probably giving her the best sex she’s had in years, maybe even decades – in the hands – and cunt – of another woman, especially another woman as sexually enticing as Kim. I realized that I had to do something if I wanted this evening to progress as we’d hoped.

“Janice, I know that you want to help William in every way you can. That’s why I think it’ll help him if you watch along with me, and I can point out the ... you know, the things...,” and that’s when I ran out of B-S. Apparently it was enough, though, because Janice’s protests tapered off, and that gave me the opportunity to ease her over toward the love seat.

“Here – you can put on this robe...,” I got one of Kim’s longer gowns, “ ... and you and I can sit here,” I motioned, “and that way we can see ... everything that happens.” I guided Janice down onto the love seat, close to me, to watch what Kim and William were doing on the big bed. Sitting there next to Janice, it felt strangely ... domestic. It was almost like we should have a bowl of popcorn to snack on while we watch Kim and William fucking.

Which we did.

And it turns out, Kim had only two new things “to make William’s treatment more effective.” The first was simply to get on her knees and show William how “relieving” it was to fuck her doggy-style. I have to tell you, William seemed to get the hang of this new technique very quickly.

In fact, it wasn’t very difficult at all for him to get the basic concept. Kim took his hand and led him to the bed, then got on the bed on her knees and pointed her firm, shapely ass in his direction. She did have to tell him, in her best nurse voice, “You’re a bright boy, William, I think you know what to do with your blockage now, don’t you?’

He did. With the same efficiency he missionary-entered his cute mother, he flawlessly positioned the tip of his hard teenage cock at the entrance to Kim’s lewdly-displayed pussy. Unlike with his mother, it took him three full thrusts in order to get his cock buried to the hilt in Kim’s grasping snatch (although I think his entry might have been prolonged by Kim’s squeezing her talented cunt muscles to enhance her experience of being penetrated).

And Janice and I watched, as her handsome young son thrust his hips and slid his cock in and out of my hot nurse’s cunt. I could see that Janice was getting excited seeing her son – and lover – fucking another woman – a very sexy woman. Trying to make myself a reassuring presence, I put one arm around her shoulder and pulled gently, so now she was leaning back against me.

Then I started commenting on the things that my nurse and her son were doing. I leaned forward a little, so that I was against her, first just touching, but then leaning a little harder, increasing the contact between us. I breathed on her neck, just a little. Then I nuzzled her neck while I moved one hand around her to stroke her breast, toying with the nipple that was already hard from the sight of her son fucking the sexy nurse. In a few moves, I had my second hand on her other breast, squeezing gently while I rolled the hardened nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Her breathing got heavier as I massaged her lovely tits and we watched her son fucking my nurse.

Meanwhile, my nurse was giving her patient even more practical medical advice.

“William – unhh – your release – unhh – will be even better – unhh – if you fuc ... the faster – unhh – the faster you do it – unhh. Can you – unhh – do that – unhh – William...?”

Janice’s breathing got even heavier. I moved one hand from her breast to her thigh. She tensed when she felt my hand, but then she relaxed her legs, allowing my hand to move even farther up. At last, when Kim grunted, “Goddam, William, that’s good!” Janice groaned and spread her legs, allowing my fingers entrance to her dripping pussy. And then I realized that the soft, warm pussy I was running my finger through was dripping with her son’s cum. The thought actually made me a little dizzy – that I was jacking-off the clit of this cute, hot mom using the jizz that her son had just put inside her. The thought was so deliciously nasty!

She groaned when I slid two fingers up inside her soaking cunt and then back out and around her clit. I decided it was time.

“You know, Janice, William isn’t the only one who needs release.” I didn’t have to explain further. She groaned again and slumped down farther in the loveseat, opening her legs, giving me even greater access to her slick pussy.

That was when Kim told William, “Now, let’s practice it the other way.” She pulled herself off his still-hard cock, then turned over onto her back, legs spread, welcoming William and his cock back into her – and making room for us on the big king bed.

I stood up from the loveseat and shrugged off my robe as I took Janice’s hands and led her – us – to the bed. I sat down, and then I laid down in the space Kim had made for us and guided Janice down with me. “I’ll get on my back and you can get on top – that way you’ll be able to watch your son and Kim better.” And let me watch your sexy, tennis-toned body.

I didn’t have to do anything more. She got on the bed, over me, and without any hesitation positioned herself right over my erect cock. She took it in one hand and placed it against her pussy and lowered herself. She was so wet from – well, from everything – and so relaxed from my fingering that she took me all the way inside her in a single move.

We stayed still for a moment, getting adjusted. I reached up and slid the robe off her shoulders and tossed it onto a chair. And as I looked up, into Janice’s pretty co-ed face – and down, at my straining cock buried inside her blond pussy – I realized, the only other woman in years that I’ve had sex with is Kim. Well, I guess there’s Jenny, our “birth control” patient. And Ali’s mother, Lonni. And I guess that “having sex” would have to include all our patients that I’ve had to do clitoral inversion therapy on, too.

But anyway, I was looking up at this cute, shapely thirty-something mother who was riding my cock while her stud son tirelessly pounded his stiff cock into my nurse, and I thought: maybe I am getting more sex than I realized.

And I watched, and I enjoyed, as this cute co-ed mom rode up and down my cock. I resolved not to cum too quickly. I wanted to watch all the action between Kim and her teenage fucker, but I also wanted to keep looking at this pretty mom.

I massaged and squeezed her tits and gently squeezed and rolled the coral-colored nipples as she moved around on my cock, experimenting with different angles, trying to get the maximum pleasure out of the cock that was inside her. It seemed like she was even forgetting about the couple next to us on the bed – her handsome son, fucking the shit out of my sexy nurse-lover. Now and then she would lean down – or I would pull her down – and we’d kiss, and then she’d return to grinding her cunt on my cock.

And it was during one of those moments when she leaned down to me that she said, softly, “I don’t have a prostate like William’s, but ... do you think you can give me stimulation like...,” and I knew immediately what she was asking.

I smiled, and I took one hand off her hip and brought a finger to my mouth. But then I had what I thought was a better idea. I held the extended middle finger out in front of her – in front of Janice’s mouth. She seemed puzzled, but just for a moment. She relaxed her mouth, just a little, and let me slide my finger between her lips. She sucked on my finger just like she would a cock. Making sure she left it with a good coating of her saliva, she opened her mouth and let me remove my wet finger and move it around and place it between her taut, tennis-toned buttocks – and right on the soft pucker of her wrinkled asshole.

We both knew what to do then. I rubbed my fingertip in a circle, touching, exploring that puckery flesh before pressing, just a little, sliding my fingertip back and forth, each time pressing a little more, a little deeper, until the entire tip was inside her.

I stopped and looked into her eyes. I didn’t see anything telling me to stop, so I carefully withdrew my finger from her pucker and brought it to my lips. I looked to make sure Janice was watching, and when I was certain she was I brought my finger to my lips. I opened my mouth and looked directly at Janice as she watched me, watched as I made love to the finger that had just been in her anus. I kind of got the impression that this might be the very first time she’d ever been exposed to any sort of anal love. I was determined to make it good for her.

I moved my wet fingertip back to her asshole. I massaged it briefly to loosen her again, then pressed, until my middle finger was inside her, all the way to the first knuckle – and I waited. When Janice didn’t protest I started working my finger around inside her, inside her rectum, and watched for her reaction.

Her reaction was to roll her eyes back and moan. I took this as the sign that I should go ahead – go farther, working my finger around, sliding it in and out of her ass, penetrating to the second knuckle – in other words, trying to let Janice have the same “prostate experience” that Kim gives her son. The way she was rocking her hips back and forth, trying to get my cock deeper inside her while getting more contact with her clit, suggested that she was, indeed, benefitting considerably from the “prostate stimulation” I was giving her.

Then Kim pulled William’s head down next to hers and whispered something in his ear. He pulled his head back and looked at her. “Really? You’d let me do that??” She pulled him down again and whispered something more. “You really want me to do that??” Kim nodded.

William began pounding into Kim’s cunt again, and then Kim said, “Now, William – do it now,” and apparently that was all William needed.

“Take it, slut! Take my filthy dick up your dirty cunt, you filthy little fuckhole!”

Janice stopped with a jolt. “William!”

William stopped abruptly, but then said, “Mom – she told me to do it – Nurse Kim told me to call her those things.

And on cue, Kim gasped, “Yeah, William – I’m your dirty little cunthole. Fuck it ... fuck your cunthole!” She turned toward us. “Ahhh, Janice, your little boy is going to get such a release when he cums in this dirty slut’s nasty cunt!”

And that was when William finally lost it. The exquisite feel of Kim’s “nasty cunt,” combined with the mind-thrill of his own filthy talk – and the knowledge that Kim wanted to hear him say those words, actually wanted him to call her those things – put him over. With a huge groan of, “Awww ... fuuuckk...,” William released his second prostate blockage of the night, deep inside his doctor’s nurse – deep inside her nasty cunthole...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.