The Pedotrician - Cover

The Pedotrician

Copyright© 2022 by cv andrews

Chapter 8: Our Parent-Child Practice Flourishes

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 8: Our Parent-Child Practice Flourishes - The unexpected, spontaneous orgasm of an adolescent patient causes my nurse Kim's and my pediatric practice to take a totally unanticipated turn. NOTE: This story is intended solely to entertain and titillate. Any redeeming social value is purely accidental.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

I already told you about Ali and her mother, Lonni, and how we established a regular program of treatment for the inverted clitoris condition which, tragically, mother and daughter share. I should note that both seem to be quite delighted with their shared affliction.

So far, though, and despite our desires, we have only two patients where we’ve been able to get a parent actively involved in their child’s “treatment.”

Ali and her mother Lonni were the first, of course. The other are a mother and son. We’d been seeing the handsome-but-not-too-bright 16 year old son for a few months, treating him for his “transient prostate blockages,” and one time when his mother was pressing him for details about his “disorder” and what the doctor was doing for it he apparently let slip just exactly how those blockages were getting medically unblocked.

Instead of getting enraged and flying off the handle, the mother was interested – or maybe intrigued would be a better word – by what her good-looking son told her. We learned of this the next time he came in for an appointment.

Kim showed the boy, William, into the examination room. This time, he didn’t even wait for Kim to tell him before he started unbuttoning his shirt and loosening his belt. But then he stopped in mid-button, like he’d just remembered something he was supposed to do.

“Uh, my mom told me to tell you that she wanted to see you today. She’s out finding a parking space, but ‘soon as she does she said she wants to talk to you about my treatments.”

Uh-oh!

Kim and I looked at each other, alarmed. Was this it? Is this the time that we get ... exposed for our “exceptional” treatment practices, ... with serious, serious consequences – professional and personal – for both of us?

I hoped William didn’t notice the catch in my voice when I asked him, as casually as I could under the circumstances, “Oh, certainly, we’d be happy to talk with her.” And then, “Just so we can be better prepared, did she say what it was in particular she wanted to talk with us about?” My stomach was churning and my knees felt like rubber as I waited for his answer.

“Nuh, she just said she wants to learn more about ‘em.”

Kim and I looked at each other. For some reason, William’s vague, non-committal answer offered us a glimmer of hope.

“Well, Nurse Kim and I will certainly be happy to answer her questions – but only if it’s OK with you, William. After all, you’re the patient.”

His reply: “Yeah, sure – OK, I guess.”

So it seemed like as far as William was concerned, it was no big deal. We experienced just the tiniest bit of relief from that. Besides, short of fleeing the office --- and fleeing the state – there was nothing more we could do except wait and see what was on William’s mom’s mind.

While we’d been having this discussion with William, he’d gone behind the changing screen and put on a gown, apparently eager – very eager – to get started with the treatment. When he came out, Kim and I could see that he had already developed a substantial “blockage” that was in serious need of relief.

“Ar’ncha gonna start my treatment?”

Yes, it seemed like the young lad was in desperate need of professional attention. However, Kim and I thought we should wait before we ... we should wait and find out what the issue was – is – with William’s mom.

We heard the waiting room door open and then close.

“Hello? Is anybody there?” Kim and I looked at each other, took a breath, and braced ourselves.

“Yes, we’re here.” Kim and I went out to meet William’s mom, and to get a better idea of what this was about – or how bad it was.

I don’t know what we were expecting – perhaps some battleaxe of a harridan, ready and eager to wreak vengeance on the perverted medical frauds who were molesting her precious baby. Instead, what we encountered was a pretty thirty-something brunette wearing a white tennis skirt, a blue-and-white cotton V-neck pullover, and white tennis shoes. The first thought that struck me was that she looked like a cheerleader, and in fact, probably had been one in high school or college.

Her pink tennis socks even had the little pompoms in back.

“Hi, I’m Janice M____. I’m so glad to finally meet you – William’s told me so much about you...,” but the way she said it carried no insinuation or threat, “ ... about how great you are – both of you.”

That sounded pretty good. Maybe we could put our worst fantasies aside. But we still had no idea what it was she wanted to talk with us about. We decided to take the bull by the horns.

I said, “It’s certainly a pleasure to finally meet you, Mrs. M_____...”

“Oh, please, call me Janice – everyone does.”

“Okay ... Janice ... William said that you had some ... questions? ... about William’s treatment ... for his ... condition...” I wasn’t sure how she would react to talking about treatments for “prostate blockages,” especially when it’s her son’s prostate that’s being treated.

“Yes.” She got serious, and it was obvious that she was embarrassed to talk about what she came in to say.

Kim put her hand on Mrs. M_____ – Janice’s – arm. “It’s OK, Dear, we’re all here to do what we can for William.” Perfect! “So just go ahead and ask whatever’s on your mind, and we’ll do our best to answer your questions.” Kim’s been my nurse for years, and I still continue to be amazed by how good she is at handling situations and making people feel at ease, no matter how personal or sensitive the issue is.

“Well, after the first treatment session or two William didn’t say a lot. That’s not unusual, mind you – he’s not a real verbal boy. But I guess no boys are at his age, are they?”

We smiled in agreement.

“So I just asked him if the treatments you were giving him were helping, and if he felt better. And that’s when he really lit up, and he told me that the treatments were helping him a lot, and that they may him feel a lot better.”

Kim and I smiled at each other. Oh, yeah – I’m pretty sure most teenage boys would feel a whole lot better after one of those treatments!

“So I hugged him and told him I was glad, and that if he wanted to continue to get more treatments, then that was fine, and he hugged me harder than he has since he was a little boy and he thanked me.

“So anyhow, after his next treatment he opened up to me a little more – William and I have always been close, especially now that his father has been traveling so much the last four years...,” and I began to get the picture.

“ ... and this time when I asked him about the treatments, and what it was that the doctor and the nurse did that was helping him so much ... and, well, he told me...”

Kim and I held our breaths. So here’s a mother who now knows exactly how we’re treating her handsome son’s condition, and she doesn’t seem angry about it. In fact, it sounds – feels – like she wants to know more details about the treatments we’re giving her son.

Again, thinking that if I take the initiative I might be able to steer this conversation in a favorable direction – or away from an unfavorable one – I said, “And you’d like to learn more about your son’s – William’s – treatment, is that right.”

The woman seemed relieved that I understood, and that we were willing to have that discussion with her.

But it was Kim who understood what this meeting – this conversation with William’s mom – was really about.

“And you want to observe a treatment session, isn’t that right?”

Janice looked both relieved and embarrassed. Relieved, because Kim had understood what was on her mind. And embarrassed – because Kim had understood exactly what was on her mind.

Then Kim said, “And maybe learn how to perform the treatments yourself, yes...?”

The woman blushed, all the way down into the “V” of her tennis pullover. She turned her head away, like she was ashamed to look at us. But then she said, so softly that we barely heard it, “Yes.”

Kim challenged her. “What, Dear – I’m not sure Doctor Scott heard you?”

“Yes.”

“‘Yes,’ what?”

“Yes, I want to learn ... how to perform the treatments ... on William.” I want to learn how to perform the treatments on my son.

And that’s when I saw the whole picture. This pretty girl and her college sweetheart got married right after graduation, her husband got a great job with a good firm, she got pregnant right away and had William. Their life was a fairy tale. But then work began to demand more and more of her husband, and he was spending less and less time at home – and less and less time with her – and with her. And then the business travel, that had been reasonable at first, got to be more and more, and before she knew it she was finding herself alone at home, just her and her son.

Her good-looking, well-built,16-year-old son.

And as for William – I know I’d certainly have some serious prostate blockages if my bedroom was right across the hall from a hot cheerleader mom like William’s.

Kim took Janice’s arm. “We understand, Janice. You’re a good mother, and you’re concerned about your son, and you only want to make him feel better.”

Then Kim took these reassuring thoughts to another level.

“In fact, if I had a good-looking son like William, I’d do everything I could – anything – to make him feel good.” I don’t know if Janice was aware of the innuendo in Kim’s words, but Kim went on, “Isn’t that right, Janice? I’ll bet you’d do anything to make your handsome son feel good, wouldn’t you, Janice?”

The woman seemed to be trying to answer, to respond to Kim’s words, but it was like her mouth was too dry to speak. But there was no doubt – William’s mother wanted to make her handsome son “feel good.”

This is when I stepped in.

“Good. Then since we’re all agreed, I think that we’ve kept William waiting long enough for his treatment – he’s going to start wondering if we’ve forgotten about him!”

Kim led the way into the consulting room where William was lying back on the examining table, anxious for his treatment to start.

As the doctor, it was my role to get the patient’s permission for this new turn of events.

“William, thank you for giving us permission to talk with your mom about ... your treatments.” He looked a little concerned – but not too, if you know what I mean. “Now, I have to ask your permission just one more time.” That got his attention, but in truth, I think his only fear was that there wouldn’t be any more treatments for him to receive.

“William, you’re mom wants the very best for you, and so she’s asked if she can be here and watch how Nurse Kim treats you for your transient prostate blockages...,” I decided to use the full phony diagnosis to make it sound all medical. “So, William, do we have your permission to let your mother stay here in the room with you while Nurse Kim gives you your treatment?”

Just a little slow to pick up on what I was proposing, it took a few beats for William to respond. “You mean, my mom wants to stay here in the room while Nurse Kim su ... gives me my treatment for my prostrates?”

“Yes, that’s right, William. So, ... is that OK with you?”

“Yeah. I guess so. I mean, if she really wants to ... then ... yeah.”

“We thought you’d feel that way.” I nodded with professional understanding. “Now, there’s just one more thing we have to get clear and get your OK on, and that is, that your mother wants to observe your treatment ... so she can do it herself...,” and then I had to cover our future bases, “ ... at home, in between your treatments here.”

This time William was a lot quicker on the uptake. “Heck yes!” Then realizing that he might have sounded just a little too eager to have his mother administer his medical treatments, he added, “Yeah. I mean, if she wants to, that is, I think it’d be a good idea if Mom knows how to give me treatments at home and stuff.” Kim actually had to stifle a laugh.

“Then everything’s agreed and we’re all set. Nurse Kim, I know you’ll need to get into something more comfortable in order to do William’s treatment.” In a matter of seconds, Kim had shed her nurse’s uniform dress and put on one of my doctor’s jackets. The whole thing would have looked relatively conservative, even professional – except for the fact that the white jacket barely covered her pussy. From the back, the bottom curves of her firm ass were quite visible.

I heard Janice suck in her breath, but she didn’t show any sign of disapproval. In fact, she ran her tongue over her lips, anticipating what was going to come – and what she would almost certainly be doing soon.

“I’ll let Kim take over from here. She can tell you everything she’s doing and make sure that you’re able to see everything. Kim?”

“Okay, Janice. Now William knows how we begin. See how we have the back of the examination table propped up and there are some pillows for him to lean against? This way he’s comfortable, and also he can watch me as I give him the treatment. Are you comfortable, William?”

I admired how Kim was choosing the most suggestive, the most provocative words to describe the situation.

Meanwhile William just said, “Yeah, I’m comfortable. Are we gonna get to the treatment soon?”

We all smiled.

Kim resumed her narrative. “William’s going to lift the gown he’s wearing so I can access the affected area.” Access the affected area?? Jeez, she is so good at this! “William?”

The moment the teenage boy – every teenage boy – hopes for: having a hot blond ask – tell – him to show her his dick. William pulled up the hem of his gown – far more than was required to access the “affected area.” His mother sucked in her breath, stunned by the sight of her adolescent son’s penis, fully exposed, up-close – and magnificently hard! She licked her lips again.

“Now, Janice, I start William’s treatment by taking his penis in my hand, completely but gently, like this ... and then I move it slowly up and down ... like this...,” and I could hear Janice’s breathing, “ ... and also, we find that using this little twisting motion – still very gently – helps the patient – William – your son – get ready to release his blockage more completely.”

Janice’s breathing got even heavier as she watched the nurse’s long slim fingers wrap around her son’s cock – his beautiful cock! – and move her hand up and down and around, and her son, lifting his hips, trying to get closer to the feminine hand that was, well, jacking him off.

Kim reached up with her free hand and cradled William’s testicles and gently rolled them in her fingers. She didn’t provide any narrative – everything was pretty self-evident.

“Now, Janice, as you can see from your son’s reactions, the treatment is starting to work and we’re ready to start the second phase.” She looked Janice squarely in the eyes and said in her most suggestive, insinuating voice, “Are you ready for that, Janice – are you ready to see me go on to the next phase of William’s treatment?”

Janice’s throat was apparently too dry to speak, but she did manage a strangled noise which Kim took as a “yes.” Yes, Janice was ready to view the next phase of her son’s treatment. She was ready to watch the blond nurse suck her handsome son’s handsome cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.