The Pedotrician - Cover

The Pedotrician

Copyright© 2022 by cv andrews

Chapter 6: Pediatrics, Group-Style

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6: Pediatrics, Group-Style - The unexpected, spontaneous orgasm of an adolescent patient causes my nurse Kim's and my pediatric practice to take a totally unanticipated turn. NOTE: This story is intended solely to entertain and titillate. Any redeeming social value is purely accidental.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

“That’s right, Jason, you’re going to watch while the doctor gives your girlfriend a thorough physical examination. Isn’t that right, Jason?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Good boy, Jason.” Kim put her hand on the boy’s arm, on his bicep, and gave him a squeeze, like she was rewarding him for making a correct choice.

That’s exactly what she was doing with Jason.

“Well, Jenny, it looks like Jason is on board, so let’s begin.” Kim left Jason’s side to escort Jenny behind the changing screen, and in less than a minute Jenny was back out, the exam gown just barely tied behind her neck, the back flapping open with every movement. Without my saying anything, Jenny got up on the examination table and assumed the position, lying on her side, top leg pulled up, eager for me to begin her exam.

“Nurse Kim, why don’t you and Jason move his chair over here,” I gestured, “so you two can see better while Jenny and I complete the examination.”

Kim showed Jason where he should move his chair, to get the best view of ... of his girlfriend being sexually fondled by her doctor. Kim remained standing beside him – close beside him.

I rolled up the sleeves of my white jacket to give me more freedom of movement. Also, so they wouldn’t obstruct the view of our observers.

“Now, Jenny, you ready?”

Jenny didn’t say anything, but she pulled her right knee up a little higher, indicating that she was eager to get started. I reached out for the tube of K-Y that Kim was offering me when Jenny interrupted.

“I don’t think I’ll need as much of that as I did the first time.”

Either the little tramp was telling us that her ass was a lot looser than it was two weeks ago – or that she would welcome a bit more “resistance” when I explore her innards.

Kim and I smiled at each other. I obliged, applying just a small amount to my fingers, then began working one, then two fingers around her anus, loosening her sphincter for the invasion.

It turns out, Jenny was right – her anus was a whole lot looser and more pliable than it was just two weeks ago. I didn’t even have to loosen her with one finger to get her prepared – she was ready from the very start. I wormed my two bunched fingers through Jenny’s anus, which provided only negligible resistance. (Jeez, how many times had these kids practiced “birth control” in the past two weeks??) So in two pushes I was completely inside Jenny’s rectum, exploring, probing for any “unhealthy” signs – and watching Jenny squirm – no, writhe – on my fingers.

I looked over at Jason. He was practically hypnotized by the nasty sight of his girlfriend getting her ass finger-fucked by this guy in a white coat, and apparently loving the experience. Kim had moved in behind him. Both her hands were on his biceps, and I could see her squeezing a little.

“See how the doctor examines you girlfriend, Jason? See how well she’s responding to it? He’s a very good doctor – he gives really good examinations.” She paused, bending to look him in the eyes. “In fact, he’s so good that I often let him perform examinations on me. Can you imagine that, Jason – he’s such a good doctor I let him examine me – just like he’s examining your girlfriend now?”

Jason made an indistinct, strangled sound. What was not so indistinct was the bulge now filling out the crotch of his tight jeans.

While I was enjoying fingering Jenny’s ass, my – our – plans for this afternoon required me to move things along.

“Things feel fine, Jenny. Ready for the second part of the examination – the part where I examine your rectal floor to make sure it’s strong enough for ... sex?”

“Yeah, I ‘member – go ahead, Doc,” and without me removing my fingers from her butt Jenny rolled over onto her back and pulled up her gown – to her neck, giving me – and Kim – a full look at the yummy little cones that were forming on her chest.

I heard Kim gasp. I could practically see her salivating, maybe imagining her lips around those hard coral-colored pencil-eraser nipples. Or, perhaps, kind of a “nipple-69,” each with their lips around the other one’s nips.

Without my prompting, Jenny pulled her knees back, then spread her legs, much farther than needed for any imaginable examination. She must be eager to be the most cooperative patient ever.

Knowing that no lube was going to be needed for this part of the exam, I simply plunged my thumb into Jenny’s cunt and squeezed it against my fingers that were in her ass and began the massaging actions that I knew would bring her off.

Jenny must have been waiting, preparing herself for this, because in just a matter of seconds she began thrusting her pelvis up and down, and just like before, she grabbed my wrist with both hands and humped herself onto my fingers as she rubbed her clit against my thumb ... And like before, she had a colossal, piss-squirting orgasm.

I didn’t look right away, but when I heard Jason groan I turned and saw Kim, leaning against him, pressing her firm tits against the back of his head – and one of her hands had slipped from his bicep to his thigh.

Oh, yeah, this was going to be easy.

With my thumb and fingers still inside her, I gave Jenny a minute or two to come down, then removed my fingers and got some paper towels and mopped up most of the pee that she had squirted, or at least what was on the table. We were going to need that in a few minutes.

“That was excellent, Jenny, I can see that you’re still in excellent health” Now it was time to move into the second phase of my – our – plan for this visit.

“So, Jenny – and Jason – you still should know, both of you, that there are things you can do wrong, and these things could result in you being injured...,” and then I added, “ ... or Jason, too.” That got their attention.

“Now I need to make sure that when you and Jason practice birth control, that you’re doing it correctly.” And I waited.

Finally, it was Jason who broke. “So ... how do we do that, Doc? I mean how do we know if we’re doin’ it – the birth-control thing – doin’ it the right way.”

“Well, since you ask, Jason,” as if I never would had thought of it if Jason hadn’t asked, “we can do that right here in the office, today.”

That was greeted with a puzzled look by Jenny and the expected “Huh?” from Jason.

“It’s really very straightforward. Jenny, you and Jason have intercourse here in the office. Then Nurse Kim and I can observe...” – yes, observe – “and see if there’s anything wrong with what you’re doing.”

Jason was immediately for it but Jenny seemed a bit skeptical, so I added, “ ... and that way we might be able to offer any suggestions as to how you could do it better – make it more enjoyable, more pleasurable – for both of you.”

That got their attention. They looked at each other, and you could see it. They were smiling, excited at the prospect of learning new ways – more pleasurable ways – of “doing it.”

“There just one thing more. Jason, for this part you’ll need to slip into an examination gown – yes, like the one Jenny’s wearing.” Despite the prospect of getting the chance to penetrate Jenny’s butt again – under medical supervision, no less! – Jason looked skeptical. I added, “Yes, you’ll need to be wearing it so that Nurse Kim and I will be able to observe the ... process and see if any adjustments need to be made.” I guess that made sense to him. Sort of. But then he looked at Jenny, and at how she was “dressed.”

This time it was Kim who picked up on his concern. “Don’t worry, Jason, we have larger sizes that I think will fit you perfectly. Here, let me get you started...” And the way she said it – sultry – insinuating. She handed Jason a fresh gown (only slightly larger than Jenny’s) and grasped his arm firmly and led him over to the privacy screen and told him to take off his clothes and get into the gown. She remained there while he changed. Kim later told me that he seemed surprised that she stayed – but he didn’t ask her to leave.

“For Nurse Kim and I to observe clearly and provide the most useful suggestions, I think it’ll work best this way...,” I pulled out the sliding pedestal at the foot of the examining table and put a couple of folded sheets on it and then the pillow from the table, “ ... and Jenny, you kneel here – there, that should put you at the perfect height for Jason to ... for Jason, and also for Nurse Kim and I to see everything clearly.”

Oh, yeah – Kim and I want to be able to see everything, clearly.

Jenny quickly complied by getting down and kneeling on the pedestal. What really surprised – and delighted – me was when she pulled the flaps of her gown all the way to the sides, exposing not only her ass, but her entire back – and the sides of her sweet young breasts. I think I caught my breath for a moment. Not because of the sight of her breasts – a doctor sees a lot of young women’s breasts. It was because of the wantonness of her display. Yes, Jenny wanted her body to be seen, and I don’t think that it’s Jason she’s displaying it for.

That was when Kim led Jason out from behind the screen, still holding his arm, still pressed against him. I noticed that Kim had guided Jason to put on the gown “backward,” so the opening was in front. “Are we ready, Doctor?”

“Jenny, are you ready for this part of the examination?” Jenny made some sound, and it didn’t sound like a negative. “Jason?”

“Yeah, I guess so,” but he was glancing at Kim. I think he was torn between the desire to get yet another crack at his teen girlfriend’s ass but having to lose contact with Kim’s left tit.

“Good. Now, Jason ... move right in here behind Jenny – that’s right. Now, just show us how you and Jenny normally do ... things.”

Kim added, “I don’t think you have to worry about any additional lubrication – I think you’ll find that Jenny is still quite ready from the examination earlier,” being sure to make that bit of useful information sound just a dirty as possible.

Jason moved in behind Jenny and squared himself into position. He laid his cock, which had been pretty much fully erect since Kim guided him out from behind the changing screen, right at the top of his girlfriend’s crease. He took it in his thumb and fingers – and put the tip right at the entrance to her lewdly-displayed pussy and began sliding it around, poking and probing.

JAY-son! We said... not there!

With his girlfriend’s relaxed, glistening asshole on display and so available, you’d wonder why a guy would be interested in a pussy. But I guess something becomes more attractive when it’s forbidden.

Duly chastised, Jason redirected his cock to Jenny’s shiny, inviting asshole and leaned in a little. The crown of his cock slipped in with almost no resistance. Kim and I looked quickly at each other. Just how often have these two been practicing this method of birth control?

Jenny jumped a bit when his cock penetrated her anus, but then she quickly settled and began pushing her ass back toward her boyfriend. Jason took the hint and pressed forward until Kim and I could see only an inch or two of his cock outside of Jenny. He stopped and looked at us.

“Your both doing fine. We can see that you two have been practicing a lot. Now, just go ahead and do what you usually do.” The I decided I’d kick up the filth a notch or two. “And Jason, you can stick your cock all the way in Jenny’s ass now.” Kim smiled at my choice of phraseology.

Jason responded as I hoped he would, first driving his hips forward and his cock the rest of the way into Jenny’s ass. She responded with a sharp “Unh!” grunt. But then she reached back with both hands and grabbed Jason’s hips and pulled him against her and held him there – until she was ready for him to do more.

And Kim and I stood in the corner, entranced, as we watched Jason fuck in and out of his girlfriend’s ass. He used fairly fast strokes – not bunny-rabbit fast, but definitely not slow and lingering. Jenny seemed to like it though, responding with a steady stream of “unh, unh, unh”s with each lunge.

Kim’s hand wandered over to my crotch. She took a good grasp of my cock inside my pants and began “milking” it with an alternating squeezing-relaxing hand movement. I reciprocated by putting my arm around her and, first, rubbing the side of her breast, then extending a little farther to grasp her nipple and roll it between my thumb and finger. She groaned, and her body sagged against me even more as we watched the delicate flesh of Jenny’s anus cling to Jason’s cock with each out-stroke.

I’ve never watched another couple fucking before, and to see it now, with an attractive teenage girl getting fucked in the ass by her good-looking boyfriend, was ... thrilling.

Kim said, “First time? It’s exciting, isn’t it?” Then she asked, “Are we ready to try some ‘counseling’?” I nodded.

Giving my aching cock a final squeeze, she walked over and stood next to Jason – next to Jason’s pumping ass. She rested one hand on the base of Jason’s spine – or the top of Jason’s ass.

“That’s very good, Jason, Jenny’s enjoying that very much, and I don’t see you doing anything wrong, anything that would hurt Jenny – or you. But,...,” the ‘but’ caught his attention, “another thing you can do that might make it even more enjoyable – more pleasurable – is if you slowed down and used long, slow strokes.” She paused for a response. “Can you do that, Jason?”

Incoherent sound.

“Here – maybe if I guide you.” She paused, and then her voice got that sultry tone again. “Would that help, Jason? Would it help if I guided you while you’re fucking Jenny’s ass?” Without waiting for an answer, she moved her hand down, so now it was clearly positioned on Jason’s ass.

I could see her give a little push forward on Jason’s ass, and after a moment’s hesitation he began a slow slide into Jenny’s ass. “Now out,” softly, as she gently pressured his ass back, and I could watch – we both could watch – Jason’s cock slide out of Jenny’s clinging asshole, ‘til only the head was still inside Jenny’s clutching anus.

Kim used her hand pressure to hold him steady like that, then “In,” and I could see her hand again pressure Jason into Jenny in a slow, smooth motion. “Now out.” And as I watched this lewd display, I noticed that Kim’s hand had slid a little farther down his ass, so she was now cupping one of Jason’s tight furry little buttcheeks. She looked over to me and winked.

And with each slow, gentle insertion, Jenny issued a lingering “Ohhhh...” And with each slow, lingering withdrawal she made an “Uhhhh...” that sounded like a mix of pleasure are complaint.

And that’s what Kim and I watched – Jason’s slow, steady strokes, in and out of that sweet little teenage ass, and Jenny’s alternating sounds of pleasure and loss.

It was time to move our plan along. Kim stopped Jason by grasping the buttcheek she’d been guiding while I explained, “That was excellent – it’s obvious that you’ve been practicing this and that you’re being very careful to do it correctly.” I didn’t think it was necessary to go into further detail of what “it” was. “In fact, I think you two have reached the point where there are just a few more things we can show you that will help make it all more enjoyable for you. Jason, why don’t you let Nurse Kim help you out of ... help you out, and then we’ll explain?”

Gently gripping Jason’s butt, Kim guided him out of Jenny, who moaned softly, probably because she lost that wonderful feeling of fullness that Jason’s cock in her ass had provided. Well, she wasn’t going to have to endure that loss too long.

Jason’s cock was now completely out of Jenny – out of her ass. And while still completely hard, it was pointing a little downward from its own weight. I could see Kim practically drooling at the sight. Well, she wouldn’t have to wait much longer, either.

Because our practice includes young kids, much of our waiting room “furniture” is actually playroom stuff – including a lot of vinyl-covered blocks and cubes and wedges of urethane foam that weigh practically nothing and can be moved around and assembled and re-assembled in a wide variety of shapes.

And that’s what we had done. Before Jenny and Jason’s appointment, Kim and I tried out several arrangements of these blocks with a specific purpose in mind. When we found just the right configuration, we moved those blocks into a corner in the large examining room, and now Jason was surprised to see Kim assembling those bright red, yellow, and blue foam segments into something that resembled a long lounge chair. One end sloped upward to make it comfortable to lean back on; and when Kim draped a white sheet over it, it became obvious – this was like a couch or a bed, and somebody was going to use it that way.

“Now, Jenny, when you and Jason were ... having intercourse, Nurse Kim and I noticed a few things that were, well, not exactly ‘wrong,’ but things you might do that would make it more pleasurable...,” she seemed to like it when I used that word, “ ... more pleasurable.” I paused to let her – them – consider that idea. Then, “But that’s only if you two want to learn about these things, though.”

And I waited. Hell, yes, of course they wanted to learn about “these things.”

It was Jenny who finally spoke up. “Yes. I mean, if you think we should know these things, then – yeah!” Jason, of course, just grunted, which I took to be a grunt of agreement.

“Good,” then added, “I was pretty sure you would, but it was important that we make sure. Okay, shall we get started?” More unh-huhs. “I think it would be easiest if Jason joins Nurse Kim over there on the ... on the lounge.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.