The Pedotrician - Cover

The Pedotrician

Copyright© 2022 by cv andrews

Chapter 5: Birth Control, (Very) Old-School

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5: Birth Control, (Very) Old-School - The unexpected, spontaneous orgasm of an adolescent patient causes my nurse Kim's and my pediatric practice to take a totally unanticipated turn. NOTE: This story is intended solely to entertain and titillate. Any redeeming social value is purely accidental.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

JENNY

It was just two days later when our next opportunity presented itself.

It was a girl, 15, who came to the office requesting birth control. We did not know if she had discussed this with her parents; and by law I am not permitted to discuss this matter with them, or even to notify the parents that she is receiving a new medication.

The girl, Jenny, and her boyfriend had been seeing each other for almost a year and “messing around” the last four months or so, and he was pushing her to have intercourse. She wanted to, too, or at least, she was willing to. But, of course, she was afraid of having intercourse because of fear of getting pregnant.

Then she explained that she was willing to have intercourse with him. “But I told him that I don’t want to get pregnant, you know? But then he says that if he puts his, you know, his thing, into my bottom, that there’s no way I can get pregnant that way. Right?”

The discussion of intercourse, and pregnancy, and birth control is a common – and normally routine – part of any pediatrics practice that sees adolescent patients. Yet something about this particular situation, about this girl, Jenny, aroused a perverse impulse in me. Her whole situation, and something about her attitude, seemed to beg me to exploit it, exploit her – exploit them.

I started professionally, discussing with her the practice of intercourse and the practicalities of pregnancies, and ways to avoid unwanted pregnancy. But I quickly moved on to what had been my intention all along – anal intercourse, or as Jenny had so eloquently put it, “putting his thing in her bottom.”

I told her that anal intercourse was a “smart alternative – because you can’t completely rely on birth control pills for two or three cycles.” Technically, while there have been instances where women who’d been on birth control pills for only a month or two have become pregnant, in most cases the pills are effective more-or-less immediately if the woman starts taking them at the right time in her cycle.

I felt no need to explain this little refinement, however.

Then I got into the plan I’d been formulating since Jenny first explained her concern.

“The thing is, Jenny, it’s important that you’re physically OK for sex there. I’m sure you can understand that, right?”

She nodded. “Sure – I get that that’d be important, right?”

“Absolutely. So, in order to make sure that you are physically OK, we’ll need to give you a thorough examination – there – to make sure that you’re healthy and that having sex there won’t harm you.”

She seemed to like that idea – that I was going to make sure that when her boyfriend put his “thing” in her she wouldn’t get harmed.

Kim was present all this time, of course. “Nurse Kim will help you get into this gown so I can conduct a proper examination.”

I stepped out of the room for a moment, and when Kim said they were ready, I came back in.

“Jenny, I’d like you to lie on the examining table, on your side ... like this,” and gently guided her into position, “ ... with your top leg pulled up, ... like this ... There – perfect.”

With Jenny now in position, I asked Kim for the K-Y, but when she handed it to me, I didn’t put on a pair of the normally-mandatory latex gloves (most of then aren’t latex any more, but anyhow... ) and instead put the K-Y directly on my fingers. Kim glanced at the glove box, with kind of a question on her face. I explained to Jenny, “For this kind of exam, if I’m wearing gloves I can’t really discover what I need to for a complete exam. You won’t feel any discomfort, Jenny – promise!”

Kim smirked at me, at my “medical” explanation – but I could also see her begin to breathe a little faster.

I’ve conducted numerous rectal exams, ever since doing clinical rotations as a fourth-year med student. In fact, being assigned to do a rectal exam is pretty much a rite of passage – or more accurately, a “hazing ritual” – for med students. But this time – this was the very first time I’d ever had my finger in a patient’s rectum with less-than-medical motives.

And it wasn’t a latex-gloved finger – it was a bare finger.

And it wasn’t just going to be “a” finger – it was going to be two fingers – two lubricated, slippery probing fingers, exploring the sweet ass of a 15-year-old girl who was contemplating intercourse in that very same sweet ass.

First, of course, I warned her about the cold K-Y jelly. But then I began the preparation proper for any rectal intrusion. I began gently massaging her anus, to relax it for the invasion that would follow.

Actually, I didn’t begin immediately massaging her anus. Instead, I ran my finger – my bare finger – around, barely touching her, light as ... light as a kiss (perhaps that would come later... ). I could be mistaken, but I think I heard Jenny sigh as I performed my gentle attentions. My finger lingered on the sensitive skin there, perhaps longer than it should have, before moving on to the next stage.

My finger gradually ceased its caresses and moved on to apply gentle pressure to her anus, to the muscle of her sphincter. Medical professionals know that you don’t just shove a finger or instrument up the rectum. First, you need to get the anal sphincter to relax, enough that the actual penetration is not painful. And that is what I was doing now, pressing on the muscle, rotating my finger, applying a little more force, a little more pressure each time, then sliding my finger back and forth, from front to back, each time just a little farther into Jenny’s sweet, warm ass.

Her breathing slowed as I was doing this, and it might have been my imagination, but I think she began moving her hips, just a little, in synch with my massaging finger.

This in itself was exciting enough – basically, “jacking-off” her asshole while she sighed and moved under my finger. But in my plan, this was just the start.

For what the rest of my plan called for, I wanted to be sure that the only feelings Jenny experienced were feelings of pleasure – and maybe, if I’m right, feelings of sexual arousal. This meant being sure that I – that Jenny and I – were thoroughly lubricated. Reluctantly, I pulled my finger out from its slight incursion inside her anus. I squeezed out another generous glob of K-Y, this time making sure that my entire finger got a good dose before returning it to massage Jenny’s sphincter just a few more times, to make sure she was completely relaxed before...

Slowly – far more slowly than I ever would during a normal rectal exam – I inserted my finger into Jenny’s rectum. And as I did, I was imagining that my finger was her boyfriend’s teenage cock, sliding into Jenny’s tight, warm rectum for the very first time. And once I – my finger – was all the way in, I stopped. I just left it there, not moving, my eyes closed, just enjoying the sensations of my digit being buried to the hilt in a teenage girl’s hot, young ass.

Just the way I imagine Jenny’s boyfriend will, that first time she admits him into her ass.

I decided it was time to move the examination to the next phase. I withdrew the finger that had been buried all the way into Jenny’s ass and s-l-o-w-w-w-l-y slid it out, until only the very tip remained in her rectum – and then slowly slid it back in, until it was all the way in once again. And then back out, ‘til just the tip remained. Then back in again.

Yes, I was fucking Jenny’s ass with my finger – just like her boyfriend wanted to do – would be doing – soon. Only he would be doing it with a stiff teenage cock.

And Jenny? Once she got used to the sensation of having her ass filled with my finger, I could feel the initial tension leave her body. Then, when I began sliding my finger in and out of her and she realized what was happening – that’s when she began moving her hips, just a little at first, but then, in synch with my finger. Just the way she will when her boyfriend is fucking her ass.

Kim could see it, too – see all of it. She could see my finger, shiny with the lube, completely buried in the young girl’s ass. But she could also “see” in my closed eyes what I was thinking, imagining that it would be my cock that soon would be burying itself inside the young girl.

And she wanted that, too. Not the finger part, either. The other one.

“Now, Jenny, you’re doing fine. Everything seems OK so far. But right now, as you probably know, your boyfriend’s penis is going to be larger than my one finger, so now I’m going to check with an additional finger, to make sure that your bottom – your rectum – is able to take the extra size.”

I lube my fingers again. Then, because her sphincter had tightened up a bit since I slid my finger out, I repeat the process of finger-massaging her anus in order to get it relaxed. And this time, after I get her ass used to the feel of my single finger again, I press my two fingers together and gently corkscrew them inside her. She took them with almost no additional resistance.

And now that she’s used to the bulk of my two fingers, which are now probing her, exploring around inside her, inside her ass, I’m making myself imagine – imagine what it will be like, for Jenny, experiencing the pain of having her ass stretched by her boyfriend’s cock, and at the same time experiencing that indescribable feeling of fullness, then squirming, trying to get that same cock that’s hurting her to touch more and more places inside her – inside her tight, near-virgin ass...

... AND RIGHT NOW you might be asking, “Okay, what’s so great – what’s so ‘sexy’ – about sliding a finger or two in and out of a girl’s – even a cute young teenage girl’s – dirty butt?” Well, first, ‘butts’ are seldom ‘dirty.’ Many people just assume that a person’s rectum is a repository of feces, just waiting to be eliminated. In fact, if a bowel movement is complete, the rectum is usually completely emptied, so – no feces. ’Well at least they’re dirty and germ-y, right?” No. Here’s the real “dirty secret” that doctors and biologists know: that your kitchen sponge – you know, the one that you use to wash your dishware “clean” – probably harbors more disgusting, dangerous bacteria than your toilet bowl.

Okay, but still, why? What kind of a thrill can there be in sliding a finger in and out of even a pretty young girl’s butt?

A reasonable question, and I’ll try to come up with some answers. First, it is a taste of the forbidden. It’s penetration into another person’s forbidden, private – perhaps most private – parts. And that’s sexually exciting, to the mind, at least – and maybe to the lower, less intellectual, parts.

Second, it is stimulating to the person whose having their ass fingered, probed, penetrated (and don’t you say that it isn’t – you know better than that!). You’re giving the other person (assuming they’re receptive) sexual pleasure – and knowing that you are is a turn-on.

Third, it is a simulation of intercourse. No, a finger is not a penis. But you still get that thrill of penetrating another person – of feeling their anal sphincter squeezing you finger, of feeling the hot velvety tissue that’s inside, of moving that finger around and having that person move in response to your fingers – maybe even rewarding your fingers’ efforts with a gratifying moan.

So, simply, this is why I was enjoying finger-fucking Jenny’s tight, hot teenage asshole.

And as I explored her tight little anus and rectum, I could see Kim, breathing heavily, chest heaving, perspiration on her upper lip, eyes slightly glazed.

Now it was time for the last part of my plan.

I slowly – s-o-o-o slowly – slid my slick fingers out of Jenny’s ass. She did seem a bit surprised when I made no move to wipe them off, though.

“Well, Jenny, so far every thing seems to be in order – quite good, in fact. You’re a very healthy young woman.” That got a smile from her, like she was proud that I – a doctor – would tell her she’s “a very healthy young woman.” “Now, there’s just one more thing I need to do to for a complete examination. So, ... should I go ahead and do that?”

Of course, I hadn’t told her what it was that I needed to do to “complete the examination,” so she reflexively said, “Sure ... I guess.”

“Good. Now what I need to do it to examine the rectal floor to make sure that it’s strong enough for when you and your boyfriend do it – have intercourse ... there.” Although she couldn’t have any idea what my pseudo-medical terminology meant, she nodded in agreement. “First, you’re going to have to change positions. For this part of the exam, you need to lie on your back, with your knees pulled back ... here ... like this,” and I put a hand under one knee and guided it back toward her chest, and she moved her other leg into the same position.

I glanced over to where Kim was standing. She wasn’t even making an attempt to conceal the smile that told me she knew what this portion of the examination was going to consist of.

“Okay, Jenny, I’m going to insert my fingers in your ... bottom again, like before, but this time I’m going to insert my thumb into your vagina – like this – so now I’ll be able to judge the thickness and the strength of the rectal floor,” and slid my bare thumb all the way into her pussy.

Her pussy didn’t require any lubrication.

“Are you still comfortable, Jenny?” (Note my presumptive use of the word “still.”)

She replied, “Yeah! I mean, yes, doctor.”

“Good,” then added, “I knew that you would be.” Oh, yeah, I was pretty confident she’d be very comfortable this way. Kim was practically leering at this point.

I pretty sure you know this part of the “procedure” quite well. With my thumb inserted to the hilt inside the sweet girl’s cunt, I proceeded to press, then massage, the flesh between her vagina and her rectum, or, if you prefer, her cunt and her asshole.

I would move my lubricated fingers around inside her ass, as if exploring for any kind of “defect,” and then press them upward, to that dividing membrane, then run my thumb around, basically massaging the membrane between my thumb and my fingers, and all the while feeling my cock swelling in my briefs as I was picturing my fingers fondling this girl’s most private tissues.

To my delight, Jenny began to squirm under my hand. She wasn’t trying to get away, though – far from it. Instead, it seemed like she was trying to skewer herself on the “V” of my thumb and my fingers, trying to get them to touch more of her insides – in both places. I tried to help her, subtly increasing the pressure I was applying, trying to touch those places inside her that it seemed she was trying to get touched...

And it happened. Crying “Oh fuuckk...!” Jenny grabbed my wrist and held it tight as she humped her hips against my hand. She even made sure to rub her clit against the back of my thumb, resulting in what could only be described as an explosive climax – bucking her hips, and shooting a stream of urine onto my hand, the sleeve of my lab coat, and onto the floor some feet away. Her orgasm was so violent that I had to steady her with my hand to make sure she didn’t buck herself off the table.

Then she just collapsed back onto the table and lay there breathing. Kim was breathing hard, too, leaning back in her chair, both hands still underneath the skirt of her nurse uniform. I was breathing pretty heavily, too, though I doubt that Jenny was able to notice either Kim or me, the state she was in.

None of us said anything for a minute or two. I finally felt it was incumbent on me to “conclude the examination.”

Gently – and reluctantly – I slid my fingers out of Jenny’s ... Jenny’s ass and cunt. I stepped over to the sink and pulled a paper towel out of the dispenser and patted my thumb and fingers dry. Patted them dry – some sixth sense told me not to wash them quite yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.