The Pedotrician - Cover

The Pedotrician

Copyright© 2022 by cv andrews

Chapter 3: Nurse Kim and I Try Some Treatment Innovations

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3: Nurse Kim and I Try Some Treatment Innovations - The unexpected, spontaneous orgasm of an adolescent patient causes my nurse Kim's and my pediatric practice to take a totally unanticipated turn. NOTE: This story is intended solely to entertain and titillate. Any redeeming social value is purely accidental.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

Oh, god, yesss!”

Yes, “Nurse” Kim had just indicated that, yes, she wanted Tanya – this girl who had come in as a patient barely an hour ago – wanted her to perform “clitoral inversion” therapy on her.

“I think that’s an ‘OK,’ Tanya. Here, move in where I am,” I moved to the side a little, “but I’ll have to stay close to make sure you’re doing it right, and maybe give you some pointers on ways to do it better.” I can’t believe I’m saying these things!

“Go ahead, Tanya, I know that Kim gave you two courses of treatment, so I’m sure you know what to do.” Yes, I’m sure Tanya knew what to do, all right.

Despite the fact that her nose was already just inches away from Kim’s pussy, Tanya was hesitant. And I had a thought: Sure, she’d been cocky and confident and was pretty aggressive in getting us to do things – including this, letting her perform “clitoral inversion therapy” on Kim. But has this girl ever engaged in oral sex with another woman? Has she ever eaten one of her girlfriends? Or had a girlfriend eat her? Surely, she’s at least seen videos!

I wanted to give her some reassurance. “Everything OK, Sweetheart?”

She made a quick nod, more to herself than to me, and leaned forward – and touched her lips to Kim, or more precisely, to Kim’s labes – and then quickly yanked her head back, almost like she’d just gotten shocked. Or maybe just surprised – surprised at what Kim felt like, or her smell, or her taste. Or maybe she was surprised at herself, that she actually did it. But then she leaned in again and planted her lips against Kim’s pussy – and this time they didn’t leave.

I watched while Tanya did a credible job – a very credible job – of duplicating all the things that Kim had done to her (although without Kim’s aggressiveness – but that would come later), first licking Kim’s slit up and down several times, then swirling her tongue around her clit before finally running her tongue up and down across the top of it. Kim responded to all these efforts with grateful moans.

Actually, I think Kim was restraining herself, not wanting to frighten the girl.

And speaking of reactions, I was having a few of my own. I won’t deny it – I was getting a bit aroused – OK, a lot aroused – watching Tanya as her lips and tongue feasted on my sexy nurse, and lately, my sexy lover.

And in my aroused condition I became acutely aware of the fact that Tanya was still wearing (if could call it “wearing”) the examination gown, which not only exposed most of her backside, but now the bottom part had fallen completely open to expose Tanya’s tight teenage ass. Strangely, with all the physical exams I’ve given female patients, they’ve never caused me to have “lustful” thoughts. The whole situation is so clinical, so antiseptic, that it just doesn’t lend itself to sexual feelings. Until now. I guess the big difference here is, this situation is sexual – very sexual, beginning with the blatantly sexual nature of the “treatment” that Tanya came in practically begging for, and now, the unabashed obscenity of seeing that young female patient eating out my nurse.

And now I’m looking at that cute, tight ass of my patient, and for the first time ever I’m thinking, “I really want to take off my official doctor pants and stick my cock in her.” And the fact that her plump pussy lips – which are now sparkling with a little “dew” – become even more visible each time she leans into Kim’s snatch – that doesn’t help matters. I want to fuck her so bad...

But that would be taking things way-y-y over the line. Thusfar, we – Kim and I – have just masturbated a few patients – helped them to cum, which is what they wanted to do all along. But actually penetrating a female patient – taking my dick out and sticking it inside her – that’s taking things to a whole different level.

Unless, of course, that’s what they really want.

But Tanya’s never said that, or even implied that she might want a special “internal massage” from the good-looking young doctor.

But maybe sometime...

Tanya’s sucking and chewing had only made Kim cum twice so far. I could tell that wasn’t going to be nearly enough for Kim, so I had an idea. Maybe I could give Tanya a few pointers – some “pro tips” to help her get Kim off another time or two.

“Tanya, it can get uncomfortable for Kim if she gets dry. One thing you can do to keep that from happening is to use your tongue to get moisture from farther down, here...,” pointing, “and then sliding your tongue back up to her clitoris – yeah, like that. And then run your wet tongue around her clitoris – that way it’ll stay good and lubricated.”

Kim let out a groan and squirmed her hips.

“Do that several times, then be sure to do it every now and then – it’ll make things more pleasant for...” I was about to say ‘Kim,’ but decided to push things a little farther,.” ... for the other woman.” It’s not only Kim anymore – now it’s “other women.”

Tanya was eager – really eager – to please Kim, and it was equally obvious that Kim was thoroughly enjoying Tanya’s efforts. Unconsciously, she put one, then both hands, on Tanya’s head and guided her movements. I was afraid this might panic Tanya, but it didn’t seem to bother her. In fact, it was like she got even more into the job of “relieving Kim’s condition.”

I could tell from experience that Kim was just about at the point of cumming, so I decided to give Tanya a few more “pointers.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.