The Pedotrician - Cover

The Pedotrician

Copyright© 2022 by cv andrews

Chapter 2: Nurse Kim and I Perfect Our Treatment

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: Nurse Kim and I Perfect Our Treatment - The unexpected, spontaneous orgasm of an adolescent patient causes my nurse Kim's and my pediatric practice to take a totally unanticipated turn. NOTE: This story is intended solely to entertain and titillate. Any redeeming social value is purely accidental.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

Kim and I have learned three things from our recent experience with Emily (and with her friend Ruthann before her):

First, young teenage girls can become sexually aroused during the course of a “routine” physical examination.

Two, they can become so aroused that they can actually experience a climax.

And three – girls talk!

We also learned some things about ourselves:

One, we – Kim and I – enjoy seeing our young patients become sexually aroused.

Two, we are willing – very willing – to assist them in becoming aroused, to the point where they climax.

And three, we, both Kim and I, are deeply... affected ... by our patients’ reactions.

And that brings us to a week later, when Kim informed me that we have a new patient coming in this afternoon. Kim said that the girl was a bit vague on the reason for requesting the appointment, only describing it as a “personal problem.”

It had been a long, busy morning. First, there was a six-month-old boy whose mother was frantic because he had an earache and wouldn’t stop screaming (warm compress on the ear for about 10 to 15 minutes, plus Tylenol liquid to relieve the pain and fever); a 10-year-old girl who’d cut her arm severely on a jagged fence (they should have gone to the emergency room, but I patched it with butterfly sutures, gave her a script for an antibiotic, and told her to go straight to the ER if it got worse); and athletic physicals and sign-offs for two high-school boys so they could try out for the baseball team.

In contrast, the afternoon was kind of light so it was a welcome change when the new patient arrived for her 3:45 appointment. Kim took down her personal (and payment and insurance!) information, then the health and medical questionnaire, including vaccination history, plus medications and any non-prescription supplements she might be taking, and then escorted her to one of our two examining rooms.

I walked in a minute later. “Hello, Ali, I’m Dr. Scott. Why don’t you tell me what brings you in today?”

The girl, who was 14 but looked younger because of her slight build and pale complexion, kind of fumbled for words, and when she was finally able to say something, it was an apology.

“I’m so sorry, Dr. Scott. I’m so embarrassed – I thought when I asked to come in that I’d be able to talk about it, but I can’t – at least, not to you – or not right away, anyway.”

I occasionally encounter situations like this, so I first told her, “I certainly understand, Ali, some things are difficult to get started talking about.” Then, “Tell you what – would you have an easier time if my nurse, Kim, talked with you first?”

The girl had been staring in the direction of the floor, but when I suggested that maybe she’d find it easier talking to Kim, she raised her head, and with a huge look of relief said, “The lady who took my information when I came in? Yeah, she seemed real nice – maybe if I talked with her first...”

I opened the door and leaned out. “Kim, could you come in here, please – Ali would like it if you could talk with her.” Kim came in, and I stood up and gave her the stool I was using. “Ali was telling me that she was having trouble getting started and that it might be easier if she was able to explain things to you first,” I looked at the patient, “Is that right, Ali?” The girl nodded, seemingly relieved now that Kim was in the room.

Kim understood the situation – as I said, this isn’t the first time. “Of course, Sweetheart, I’d be happy to talk with you.” Then she looked over to where I was standing. “Would you like the doctor to step out of the room, or would it be OK if he stayed here while we talk?”

The girl thought about it for a moment. “It’s OK if he stays, I guess.” I moved over to one corner and tried my best to be unobtrusive so my presence there would not interfere with her conversation with Kim.

“Okay, Sweetheart, go ahead and tell me what the problem is.”

Ali still seemed a little uncertain, but Kim had put her a bit more at ease, enough so that she could at least tell us – Kim – why she came.

“It’s my ... I don’t know how to say it ... my girlfriend’s thing ... you know – that little bump ... down there...?” and she waited, I think to be sure Kim understood just what she was referring to.

Kim said, “Do you mean your clitoris – that little bump or knob that’s near the top of your vaginal opening?” Not getting an immediate reaction from Ali, she tried a different word. “At the top of your private parts...” Still no response. “At the top of your pussy?”

That got through to her.

“Yuh – I guess so.”

“Okay. And you were starting to tell me about ... your girlfriend’s? ... clitoris?”

“Yeah.” Then Ali realized that Kim was waiting for her to go on. “Cherie, her bump – her kly...”

“Her cli-ter-us, Dear.”

“Yeah – that. Anyhow, she said hers sticks out a lot, and I didn’t b’lieve her, but then she showed me, and, yeah, it sticks out and I was able to see it real easy.” Kim waited. “And I wondered – is that normal, to stick out like that?”

I’m listening to all of this, and I’m wondering, “Why is this girl asking about her girlfriend’s clitoris?”

Kim, however, had already figured out what the concern was.

“Go ahead, Ali, what is it you really want to know?”

“Well, my thing – my cli-ter-us? – it doesn’t stand out like that, like Cherie’s, and it’s mostly flat, so’s you can barely see it, and I wanted to know, what’s wrong with me – with mine?”

I could see the light go on in Kim’s mind, and she put a sympathetic hand on the girl’s knee – a little higher, actually – and said, “I understand, Dear – your clitoris looks different from your friend’s, and you want to know why, and if there’s something wrong ... there?”

The girl brightened up, obviously relieved that she’d managed to be understood – and wouldn’t have to explain things any more.

Kim looked up from the girl and over to where I was standing, watching. And she raised her eyebrows, and I immediately understood what my nurse was asking: “Do we want to...?”

I thought about it, although I didn’t think about it as long as I should have. I gave Kim the slightest nod. Yes. Yes, we wanted to take advantage of this girl’s uncertainty about herself – about her body – to ... well, you know the way we wanted to take advantage of her.

Heck, she’d probably enjoy it, too.

Kim took it from there.

“Well, first, of course, we’ll have to examine you to see what’s what, see if there’s any problem. Here,” holding out a gown, “Doctor will step out while I help you out of your street clothes and into this gown so we,” we, “can examine you properly.” All very proper, with all the right professional terms.

I let myself out while Kim took over helping Ali undress and slip on the hospital gown. No need for the screen, since it was “just the girls.”

“Okay, Doctor, we’re ready.” I made two perfunctory knocks on the door, then opened it and walked in. Ali looked startled, a little surprised that I would be there in the room with them. But Kim quickly said, “I can perform the examination, if you like, but it’s important for the doctor to be here, since he’s the expert and knows the most about this.” Ali relaxed, but just a little, still a bit skeptical.

Sitting back on the stool, Kim instructed Ali to lay back on the table – causing her to be looking toward the ceiling, unable to see what was happening down at the end of the table where Kim was seated.

Kim lifted the hem of the gown – only just a little more than was actually necessary – and placed each hand on Ali’s thighs, to get her accustomed to the touch, then moved them in a “professional” manner towards her groin. Then, with a very light touch – a woman’s touch – she ran her thumbs up and down Ali’s labia. The girl moved a little as Kim touched her.

Kim then moved her thumbs inward, ‘til they were touching the young girl’s inner lips, and as before, she ran her thumbs up and down those delicate membranes, which I could see were now beginning to moisten. Kim let her thumbs press just a little into Ali’s vagina before sliding them upward.

Now, using her thumbs and index fingers, Kim explored the area around Ali’s clit, sliding them around the sides, then over the top, before spreading the flesh to afford a view of the darling girl’s little “bump.”

“No lesions ... no contusions or abrasions,” Kim muttered, sounding very professional and knowledgeable. I mumbled “Mmm-hmm, “ echoing my “professional” agreement with Nurse Kim’s initial observations.

Now Ali was moving her hips around even more, and I could hear her breathing start to get heavy. I smiled knowingly at Kim, who took this as her cue to run two fingers gently across the top of Ali’s clitoris, causing her to groan and to twist her pelvis to one side and then the other.

“Normal responsiveness,” intoned Kim, and I issued another “Mmm-hmm” of professional concurrence.

“Let me get a little closer so I can get a better look...” Kim was now so close to Ali’s pussy that I’m certain the girl could feel Kim’s warm breath on every part of her pussy.

“Well, Doctor, what do you think?”

In fact, Ali had very ordinary, normal, healthy-looking genitalia, quite typical for a girl of her age. And, yes, her clitoris was not as prominent as some girls’ are, but there was certainly nothing abnormal – or abnormally small – about it. But Kim was doing so well that I decided to make some vague assessment and leave it up to Kim to take things farther.

“Yes, I think everything else looks pretty normal – very healthy, in fact.” I purposely stressed the ’else,’ leaving it to Kim to make the final “diagnosis.”

“I think so, too, Doctor. Ali, what I think you have is a simple case of... clitoral inversion.”

I practically snorted when Kim said this. It was brilliant – medical-sounding, and total nonsense.

I managed to pull myself together and said to Ali, “I agree – a straightforward case of clitoral inversion. No complications.” And then I had a thought. “Yet.” Kim nodded, professionally.

Ali seemed to have two reactions – relieved that we had identified “the problem,” but concerned over what to do about it. “So, ... what does that mean? Is it serious ... can I die or somthin’ – well, not die die, but will it get worse? Is there something you can do about it?”

Kim decided to hand things off to me, since “I’m the doctor.”

I chucked gently, in a hopefully reassuring way. “No, no, Ali, it won’t get worse – and you certainly won’t die.” I laughed, and Kim made sure to smile. “In fact, it’s a not-uncommon condition for young women your age. There are several things that can be done about it.”

I waited for Ali to take the bait.

“Like what? Like, do I have to have an operation, or take medicine for it or somthin’?”

I chuckled again. “No, Ali, there are no pills to take...” and left my words hanging – to give her time to think about the other thing.

“So you mean that I’ll have to have an operation?” You could hear the panicky note creeping into her voice.

“Well, there is a surgical procedure available to correct...” Yes, I used the word ‘correct,’ “to correct this condition...,” and let my words hang again. “But usually we reserve that as a last resort.”

She picked up on that. “So, you mean there’s something else you can do to correct my condition – my inversion-thing?”

“Well, yes – in fact there are a couple of things that can be done.” I gave her time.

“Like ... what?”

“Well, there’s a procedure that we can do here in the office. It doesn’t take long, and there’s no pain or discomfort associated with it.” I waited, making her pull it out of me.

“What is is?”

Here I really started winging it. “There’s a special instrument that is used to draw the clitoris out from the prepuce – that’s that little bit of skin that’s above your clitoris – sometimes it’s referred to as the clitoral hood. Anyhow, that’s what we usually use to correct the condition you have.” And waited.

“So, can we do that now, or soon?”

“Well, Ali, ordinarily the answer would be ‘yes.’ But the problem is, the instrument we typically use for this wore out...” Yes, that’s right – we used this imaginary instrument so much on this fake condition that we fake-wore it out! “ ... and we’ve ordered a new one. But they’re in such high demand that the supplier tells us that they’re back-ordered and that we might have to wait six months, or maybe even longer, to get one.”

I can’t believe I’m making up this shit!

“So, you mean I might have to wait six months before you can help me?” The panic was starting to return.

“Normally, yes. But in a situation like this, when it’ll take so long to get a replacement instrument, there’s a traditional technique we can use. It’s the way doctors – and nurses...” I gave a quick look over to Kim, “ ... the way they used to do it before this special instrument was invented.”

“Does it work?”

“Oh, yes, it works fine! In fact,” I winked at Kim,” a lot of patients like it better than the new way.”

“So – can we do that, then? What is it, the old way?”

Now or never.

“Well, what doctors and nurses used to do – and some still do – is,” and I hesitated. This was the moment of truth, although come to think of it, truth might be the farthest thing from this moment. “Maybe I can describe it this way. You’ve seen movies or heard stories where someone gets bitten by a rattlesnake and someone else uses their mouth to suck the snake venom out so the person doesn’t die?”

“Yeah...?” Skeptical.

“Well this is that same technique. The doctor – or nurse – simply uses their lips and mouth to draw the clitoris out to its ... its normal position, that’s all.”

“And that’s all – you just suck my clit-thing ‘til it’s out and in the right place – is that all?” not believing it could possibly be that simple.

“Yes, that’s all – it really is that simple.” And I waited again.

“So, can we do it – that?”

“Of course, we could...” Deciding to draw it out just a little longer. Then I said, “Oh, you mean could we do that now, here in the office, today?”

“Yeah, can you – can we do that?”

“Well, let’s see. Nurse Kim, do we have any other patients coming in right away?”

Kim, on cue, replied, “No, no one scheduled for an hour and a half. So that means that we’d have all the time we’d need to do the procedure with Ali this afternoon.” She paused. “If she wants to, that is.” Well played, Kim!

“You heard Nurse Kim, Ali. We can do the your procedure” (note that it’s become your procedure) “now, if you want it.”

“Yes! Let’s do it.” Then she thought, “Is there anything I have to do, to prepare or stuff?”

What a considerate young lady. Kim said, “No, you’re already set. Just lay back down on the table again – scoot farther up on the table and put your feet up on the table – that’s it, just like that.” She pulled a chair up to end of the table and put her arms around Ali’s head and shoulders. “There, I think that Ali’s all ready for you, Doctor.”

And she was. I positioned myself at the foot of the examining table, between her legs, and was immediately struck by the unmistakable scent of aroused young female. I think little Ali was looking forward to “getting her condition treated.” I decided to give her permission to enjoy.

“Don’t worry, Ali, this treatment doesn’t hurt a bit. In fact, some girls say they actually enjoy it.”

I leaned forward again, this time close enough for my tongue to touch her – to touch her pussy. I stuck out my tongue – into the very top of the slit of her vulva and licked up, then around, her clit. I leaned back, just long enough to say, “Patients say that this helps them relax, for the rest of the procedure,” then leaned in again and licked a few more times

Ali groaned.

What surprised me was when I heard Kim groan.

I continued to “treat” Ali by giving her clit a relaxing tongue bath, and Ali continued to move her hips along with my tongue. And for the second time in less than two weeks my tongue was buried in the cunt of a sweet, young, juicy teenage girl, and I could feel her moving under my lips, and her tangy juices just kept flowing...

... And all of a sudden, the inevitable result. Ali grabbed my head in both hands while she shoved her crotch against my face and held me there, and I shared in her orgasm.

I had no idea what Kim was doing.

Ali’s body finally calmed down. She eased her grasp on my head and I sat up, and I thought we were finished.

But then Ali, calm Ali, said, “Doctor?”

“Yes?”

“Should we make sure?”

“Make sure? Make sure of what, Ali?”

“I was thinkin’, maybe we should make sure – you should make sure – that we got it all. I mean, make sure that I’m not inversioned any more – that maybe we should do it again.”

I couldn’t believe it. The little twitch wanted more. Cumming once wasn’t enough for her – she wanted to do it again.

I certainly had no objection to that, but my lips were sore and my tongue was tired out from the first “treatment.” But then I heard a slight cough from the head of the examination table. It was Kim. She looked at me, and she raised her eyebrows.

I sat up so I could see Ali’s face. “I think that’s a good idea, Ali – we wouldn’t want to take a chance on an incomplete treatment. I’ll tell you what. I’ve been wanting Nurse Kim to learn how to perform this treatment, so would it be OK with you if this time Nurse Kim did the treatment. I’d stay her to watch, to make sure she’s doing it correctly – would that be all right, Ali.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.