The Pedotrician - Cover

The Pedotrician

Copyright© 2022 by cv andrews

Chapter 10: More Patients and Parents

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 10: More Patients and Parents - The unexpected, spontaneous orgasm of an adolescent patient causes my nurse Kim's and my pediatric practice to take a totally unanticipated turn. NOTE: This story is intended solely to entertain and titillate. Any redeeming social value is purely accidental.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

We’re now having regular office-at-home consultations with William and his mother, Janice. And I have to tell you, the “treatment modalities” are getting creative, with Kim demonstrating more and more ways for William to relieve his blockages, and me finding more and more ways to relieve the tremendous pressures that build up inside his mom while she studiously observes her well-built son practicing different release techniques on the sexy nurse.

And it seems that each time they come in, just as they’re about to leave, Janice always has “just one more question” that turns out to be a request for permission to do “just one more thing.”

Our last time with them was no different. William had stepped into the bathroom (to accomplish a different sort of relief, I guess), and as Janice was fastening the brass waist button of her jeans she looked in my direction and said, “Since we were here the last time, a few weeks ago a friend of William’s was over, and William and his dad left to go shopping at the sporting goods store and his friend and I were still out at the pool and, well, I couldn’t help but notice his tight swim trunks, and it looked like he was suffering from the same kind of problem – the same kind of blockage that William does. And I felt so bad for him. He’s such a sweet boy, and a couple of years younger than William, and he looked like he was in such ... discomfort, and it looked like he was trying to conceal his problem from me...

“So, I’m a mother – I just couldn’t bear to see this sweet boy – he’s really kind of cute – suffering like that, so ... well, I just had to do it – I had to help him get his prostate blockage released. Also, I noticed that his blockage wasn’t as ... as big, I guess you’d say ... as what William releases. But it was, I don’t know, milder, if that’s right? Anyway, like you and Kim always do with William, I told him that if the same problem happened again, to call me or let me know and we could arrange for me to help him again. Was that alright?”

I think Kim and I were a bit shocked, or at least really surprised, that William’s otherwise proper middle-class mother would be so... enterprising. We smiled at each other, though, and we knew there was just one responsible thing for us to do: encourage her!

“I think that was a very generous – even compassionate – thing for you to do, Janice. I’m sure it made the boy feel much better. In fact,” I added, with an insinuating smile and tone of voice, “I’ll bet you felt pretty good, too – for helping him out, that is. So anyhow – yes, we’d say it was definitely alright.”

She smiled, a big smile of relief – but also, of something else. “I’m glad you say that – because he’s been over three more times since then for me to help him with his blockages.” She stopped, and she seemed to be thinking about something. Then she said it.

“I was wondering. Since both boys seem to have the same problem, I was wondering – do you think William and his friend could learn to relieve each other’s blockages? And I could be there to help them, of course – you know, make sure they’re doing it right, and maybe give them some pointers...?”


Each time Lisbet comes in for one of her “treatments,” I immediately examine her clitoris, of course, to determine just how badly it’s inverted this time (and, consequently, how much treatment she’ll be needing!). Today, though, it’s staring me right in the face! I mean, literally. Because her vaginal opening is now wider and more relaxed than it’s ever been during her previous visits. It’s obvious. She’s been putting something inside her vagina. The big question is, what?

Given our relationship – our relationships – we can talk pretty freely with her.

“Lisbet, it looks like there’s something new in your life.” She didn’t catch on to what I was alluding to, so Kim explained, “Your vagina looks like you’ve been putting something inside it – is that true?”

Now she understood.

“Sort of.”

“And what have you ‘sort-of’ been putting into your pussy, Sweetheart?” Kim got a little bolder, a little more directive. “Is it a boy’s penis that you’ve been putting in your vagina?”

Again, “Sort of.” She paused. “Actually, it’s my dad’s.”

As soon as we’d noticed the enlarged vaginal opening, Kim and I had suspected something like this. Still, it was a bit of a shock to hear it confirmed out loud.

“So, Lisbet – tell us how this happened.” Medically, of course, that was irrelevant. Kim and I just wanted to hear Lisbet tell us all the nasty, incestuous details.

“Huh? Oh – you mean you want me to tell you what happened? Okay. Well, the treatments you gave me, well, after them, I felt good – really great, in fact. And that happened after my dad started giving me the treatments at home – ‘member, you showed him how to do them...?”

Yes, darling Lisbet, we remember how we showed him, how we demonstrated how to eat his young daughter’s pussy, how to eat her cunt and suck her clit, maybe ‘til she squirts ... Yes, we remember...

“Well, anyhow, they – the special treatments – made me feel great – they still do. But after a while it got so that they didn’t leave me feeling as great as they did at first. So I told Dad that, and he said he thought he knew why. He said that what I was probably feeling was, I was feeling empty, and that the feeling I really wanted was to feel full... in there, inside me, ya’ know? And that as soon as he said that I knew that it was true, that that’s what I was wanting to feel.

“And then he told me he knows how I can get rid of that empty feeling and feel full, the way I was wanting to. But he told me that it was a big step, and that we’d be crossing a big line, and I asked him what is it, the line. And he says, “You know how my penis gets stiff and hard and sticks out straight?” and I said yes, I knew.” (Kim and I didn’t even bother to ask.) “So I says yes, and he told me that that’s because it’s sexually excited, and it gets that way so that a man can put it in a girls vagina. And then he asks me, ‘Do you want me to do that – to put my penis in your vagina – your pussy – so you won’t have to have that empty feeling?’

“So of course I said yes – that’s what I was hoping he’d do all along.

“So, yeah, that’s what’s new.”

Kim and I didn’t say anything for a moment, just taking in all that Lisbet had just told us.

Finally Kim asked, “So, how many times has your father put his penis in your va ... your pussy?” expecting Lisbet to provide some small, finite number,

“I don’t know – lots, I guess.”

Kim and I looked at each other with expressions that were surprised, but also hoping that Lisbet would be shocking us with even more salacious details about sex with her father.

“How often do you – do the two of you – do it?”

“Well, after the first time, the first night, I was kinda sore, so we didn’t do anything for the next two days. But since then it’s ‘most every night – more on weekends ‘cause I’m not in school.”

That left Kim and me speechless, at the frequency that Lisbet recounted, but also at her obvious enthusiasm for her sexual bouts with her father. But then we had to get to something that was very practical.

“Are you – you and your dad – doing anything to make sure that you don’t get pregnant?”

“Oh. Yeah. Dad says I won’t get pregnant because he’s had some kinda operation – a vuh-sek-tu-mee, I think he called it.

“So that means that we can do it as often as we want.”

This whole scene just keeps getting more and more pornographic. But then she said something that really knocked us for a loop.

“My dad said to ask you something this time.”

“What’s that, Dear.”

“He said if I wanted, I should ask Doctor Scott if he’d like to put his thing – his penis – in me.”

I was speechless. My head was actually spinning for a few seconds. I looked at Kim. She was sitting there, the absolutely lewdest smile on her face. Well, I guess that answered that question.

Once I recovered from the initial shock, I decided that I had to make sure what she was saying – or more precisely, what she said her dad was suggesting.

“So, Lisbet, just so that I – and Nurse Kim – are sure, you’re saying that your father asked you to ask me – us – if I’d want to put my penis in you – in your vagina? Is that right?”

“Yeah, that’s right. That’s what he told me to ask you guys.”

Kim looked at her. “And do you, Lisbet? Is that what you want – do you want Dr. Scott to put his penis in you – inside your pussy?”

There wasn’t the slightest hesitation in her response.

“Sure!” Then she thought about it a moment. “At least, if he wants to.”

Well of course I want to!

On the other hand, how to respond to a proposition that’s so blatant, and also, so unusual in its source, namely the patient’s father?

Still trying to be cautious, I asked, “So, Lisbet, ... when would you like to do ... this...?” still hesitant about saying the words for what “this” is. Then, getting just a little more confident, I asked/suggested, “Would you like to do ... it, right now?”

“Heck yes!”

Okay, so that’s how this is going to go. But then another thought came to me. I couldn’t fuck this little girl and expect Kim to just stand by. No, I needed to find a way to “share the wealth” with my lascivious nurse.

“Alright. Lisbet, I just had a great idea. Maybe Nurse Kim could give your clitoris a treatment, and then that would get you nice and ready to ... for me to put my penis inside you.”

And watching her do it would get my penis nice and hard and ready to...

“How about it, Lisbet – does that sound like a good idea?”

“Yeah, sure! Nurse Kim always gives me real good treatments. Then I’m sure I’d get that empty feeling that you can fill with your cock...”

... and so the last medical nicety falls by the wayside.

So, how to do this? Lisbet, of course was already in an exam gown – she’d taken care of that within 90 seconds of coming into the office. While I was considering how to accomplish this while maintaining some semblance of professional conduct, it was Lisbet who got us past this (theoretical) obstacle.

“So, Nurse Kim, wanna start treating my clit.” She didn’t say it as a question.

I looked at Kim. A smile spread across her lips as she unbuttoned her nurse’s dress and shrugged it off her shoulders. Lisbet scooted her butt so it was right at the end of the examination table and pulled her legs back, basically telling Nurse Kim to “come and get it!”

And as Kim knelt down to “come and get it,” I watched. I’ve watched Kim eat out Lisbet – and many of our other young female patients – before, but this was different. Other times I have gotten aroused watching my lovely, sexy nurse-lover savor the delights of these teenage girls (and a few of their mothers!), and Kim and I would often fuck afterward, either immediately, or else once we got home. And sometimes it has been me who has buried his face and lips and tongue into the tender, musky flesh of these young girls, bringing them to climaxes both quiet and screaming, and being rewarded with gushes of adolescent female sex juices – and the occasional gratuitous squirt.

But this time it was different. This time I was watching Kim eat out the delectable, lubricious Lisbet for the sole purpose of getting her ready to be fucked. By me. Kim was my foreplay, and right now she was savoring every aspect of Lisbet’s youthful pussy. I watched as Kim used her tongue to lick every surface, nook, and fold of that sweet, tangy pussy (I know!), to explore the hot depths of her vagina, and, yes, to lick and suck her tragically inverted clit.

I watched Lisbet put her hands on the back of Kim’s head and press her even closer, tighter into her sex, rolling her hips in response to Kim’s oral affections. And not just oral. I slipped off my jacket and unbuttoned my shirt and loosened the waist of my slacks and slipped my hand inside my shorts as Kim slid her arms and hands up Lisbet’s sides, squeezing, milking the small cones of her tits, twisting the hard, pointy nipples.

How could I help myself? I slowly stroked my cock to this porn-in-the-flesh, and I knew that in not too many minutes I would be one of the performers. And I pictured – felt – what it was going to be like, when the banal hand that was now stroking my cock gets replaced by that wet, juicy teenage cunt.

And while my mind was immersed in these thoughts, my nurse was formulating a pornographic scenario of her own.

“Doctor, why don’t you come down here – I’m sure Lisbet would like it if you help get her ready for what you and she are going to do later.” Kim backed away from Lisbet, from her crotch, to make room for me. I went to take her place – and almost tripped over my unfastened pants. Kim almost laughed. “Here, let me help,” as she kneeled down and eased my shoes off and guided my sagging trousers down to the floor so I could step out of them.

Safely unencumbered, I started to kneel between Lisbet’s spread legs when I felt Kim’s restraining hand. “Rick, instead of kneeling, why don’t you lean over Lisbet, and I can...,” and that’s when she got to her knees and took my cock in her experienced hand and began to squeeze. So Kim was going to do her part to make sure I was good and ready to give our hot, horny young patient the fucking she wanted.

As Kim had instructed, I leaned down and in and got my first whiff (today, at least) of Lisbet’s sweet teen cunt. I actually got a little dizzy – partly from the aroma, and partly from the knowledge of what was coming. But then I recovered, and as Kim had done, I took another deep breath, then extended my tongue and began that warm, nasty contact with her pussy flesh.

I moved back and forth, bathing my face in the juices that Kim had already elicited. I sucked on her pussy lips, not so delicate any more, swollen from Kim’s earlier efforts. Using my lips, I pulled on them, pulling them into my mouth a little, then squeezing them gently between my teeth, pulling a little more, until Lisbet groaned – and used her hands to push my head even tighter into her twat.

I released my teeth’s grip on her cunt lips and moved up higher, running my tongue around the swollen, sensitive bump of her clit. Next I took that hard little bump and put my lips around it, sucking, then releasing the suction, then sucking harder.

This was familiar territory for Lisbet and me. This might be the third time I’ve worked to re-vert her clit. But this was the first time I’ve done it with Kim’s hand jacking my cock. And then I felt her lips. Kim was sucking me off, masturbating me, doing what she could to get me very hard and very ready to “put my penis” inside Lisbet’s tight little vagina. And Kim could do a lot.

And that was when Lisbet said, “Are ya’ ready to put it in me, Doc – are you ready to shove your cock into me?”

Oh, yeah – I was ready!

Kim ran her fist up my cock a couple more times, then took it all the way into her mouth – into her throat – before pulling back and running her tongue around the crown just one more time.

I leaned back from Lisbet’s tasty pussy and stood up, naked now except for my shirt, which was completely unbuttoned and open, and moved between her waiting thighs.

“Are you ready, Lisbet, Sweetheart? Are you ready for me to put my penis inside you? Inside your vagina?” And I waited. I wasn’t sure what I wanted her answer to be. On one hand, I was still kind of confused about where this bizarre idea was coming from. On the other hand – I wanted to stick my cock as far as I could into the springy young flesh of this eager young slut – maybe so far it came out her throat, that’s how much I wanted to stick my cock into young Lisbet.

“Yeah, I’m ready – put your cock inside me – push it into my pussy just as far as you can get, Doc.”

I stepped up to her and put the tip of my cock against her pussy, now dripping juice from Kim’s and my efforts, and I pushed.

In one way, I was surprised that I went in so easily. If I was expecting a tight, 14-year-old virgin, that’s not what I found. Her apparently enthusiastic experiences with her dad had ensured that that ship had sailed. On the other hand, she was still young and tight, and her cunt felt, well, wonderful around my cock.

Still, there’s no way I can describe the feeling to you. She was tight, and slick, and warm – hot, even – and wet, and she wrapped her legs around my hips to keep me tight inside her. Despite my desire to fuck her ‘til my cock came out of her mouth, I still wasn’t sure how aggressive I should be. Then I felt Kim’s breath against my ear. “She’s not a virgin, Rick. She wants it – she’s hungry for you to use her. Go ahead – do it, Rick, use the little whore.”

With Kim’s reassurance, I started slamming into Lisbet harder, still afraid that I was going to hurt her. Afraid, that is, until I heard Lisbet’s voice telling – ordering – me – “Fuck me harder – give it to me good! Use me, Rick!”

So that’s how it is – I’m not “Doctor Scott,” or “Doctor Rick,” or even “Doc.” Now I’m “Rick,” and I’ve just been invited – ordered – to “give it to her good.”

And it was. Good – so good!

I was wondering if there was something else I could be doing, something that would make it all better for Lisbet -- and for me – when Lisbet said something that pushed me even farther.

“Use your hands – squeeze my titties!”

I slid my hands up and grabbed her chest. Her developing breasts didn’t quite make a handful, not even a small one. But I took one of those little cones in each hand, between my thumb and three fingers, and squeezed them, carefully at first, but when she didn’t complain or try to get away, I did it harder, pinching and twisting the stiff, pointy nipples. Lisbet groaned and threw her hips at me even harder.

I let myself get lost again in the exquisite feel of her teen cunt around my cock. Only now, every time I squeezed her breasts or her nipples, her internal muscles would clench up, in a way that it felt like her cunt was actually milking my cock. I never would have expected something like this from a girl this young, but then again, there are a whole lot of things about this situation that I never would have expected.

So I plunged my cock in and out of her, and once she knew I’d fuck her as hard as she wanted, she relaxed her leg lock around my ass a bit. That gave Kim the chance to run her hands over my buttocks, tickling the fine curly hair – and letting her finger wander into my anus! Tired of merely being a bystander, she wet her finger with the sex juices that were trickling down Lisbet’s crack and started massaging my asshole, working one finger, then a second finger, farther in, to the point where she was giving me a total prostate massage.

And that did it. I was already feeling the telltale signs of my impending orgasm, and Kim’s finger up my butt pretty much sealed the deal. But then, just as I was about to cum, I thought that maybe I should be pulling out. Kim read my mind, though, and reminded me that one of the purposes of this whole thing was for me to leave Lisbet with a pussy that was filled with my sperm.

I lunged one last time into Lisbet’s clenching cunt, squeezed her tits, hard – and came. I think Lisbet had been holding herself back, just waiting, waiting for the signals from me. Digging her fingernails into my back, she began bucking her hips, working to get every bit of contact out of our connection there.

It was one of those cums that seems to go on forever, yet when it’s done you know that it wasn’t nearly long enough. I collapsed, carefully, onto Lisbet, her arms around my shoulders – and Kim’s slippery fingers still plugging my ass – until the inevitable shrinkage began, and in less than a minute my deflated warrior cock slipped ignominiously from that lovely, dripping teenage cunt.

After I finally slipped out, I put a final kiss low on Lisbet’s sweaty tummy, and Kim and I made moves to dry her and clean her up. Kim, in particular, had some special ideas as to exactly how she was going to clean Lisbet.” But in one last surprise on this day of surprises, Lisbet said, “Daddy said I should ask you if there’s a way I can keep your sperm inside me, and that way when I get home he can feel your sperm when he fucks me.” All said in the most practical, matter-of-fact way.

Kim and I looked at each other, stunned by the sheer nastiness of this request, but also excited by ... by the nastiness of this request. While there are actual “stoppers” designed for this very purpose (I’ve since learned), we did not have one (then!). We looked around the office and decided that we could knot up a non-allergenic nitrile exam glove and that would do for the time it would take for Lisbet and her dad to get back home and ... well, you know...

After that special request was dealt with, Lisbet proceeded to stun us with her final bit of information.

“Also, he said that the next exam...,” yes, there were apparently going to be further exams, “ ... that if you want, that I can come in with his sperm already in me, and that way you can feel it inside me when you fuck me.”

Kim and I looked at each other, almost slack-jawed in astonishment. Are there any limits to the nastiness that this girl and her dad are into? We found out.

“And he said that then, when you’re finished cumming inside me, that maybe Nurse Kim could clean me out afterwards.

“And he said that maybe, if it’d be OK, he could come in with us and watch how Nurse Kim does it...”


One thing Kim and I were still trying to understand was this steadily escalating series of “unusual” requests and proposals by Lisbet’s dad. I mean, here was a father who was already having frequent, apparently uninhibited sex with his teenage daughter, yet he seemed to enjoy the prospect of her engaging in sex with another man, maybe right after – or right before – he has sex with her. We couldn’t figure it out.

It didn’t seem like it was an abusive relationship. Lisbet and her dad seemed to love each other, but also, to genuinely like each other. And she certainly seems enthusiastic each time she relates her dad’s latest proposals and suggestions to us – and in fulfilling them with us! And in every other respect, she seems like a happy, well-adjusted 14-year-old girl who loves her dad.

The only thing Kim and I could come up with was that Lisbet’s father likes to think of his daughter as a sexual person, and that means not just with him. Or maybe sex with another man at the same time as him. That’s the only explanation Kim and I could come up with for this apparent desire to have his daughter sexually used and shared with us.

On the other hand, we had no inclination to discourage him in this curious desire.


Of course, if we were going to be sharing and swapping semen with Lisbet’s father, transitioning to the office at home seemed to be the logical step. We mentioned this possibility to Ted when came to pick up his daughter after her “treatment.” We explained that Lisbet had related his “special” suggestion, about how his daughter’s vagina “might not be completely empty” when she came in for the next appointment, and how Nurse Kim might need to make sure Lisbet was completely clean by the end of that appointment. And we explained how such an arrangement might require more space than what we have here in the office.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.