A Disabled Man's Journey - Cover

A Disabled Man's Journey

by wheelchairman85

Copyright© 2022 by wheelchairman85

Romantic Story: Short story about a disabled man who is on a journey

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Historical   Military   War   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

March 27th 2012 Hicktown Maryland a cold day an extremely cold day. It’s so cold a man could freeze his private parts right off of his body.

It has been a long fucked up day for 27 year old Frankie young a disabled man one of life’s many forgotten souls.

Who lives a lonely isolated world. Courtesy of his overprotective mother and his meek stepfather.

As he makes his way home in his Wheelchair. The hellish cold weather take it’s toll on him and he just wants to go home.

But his home is more like. A prison but without fences or guards. But it does have two “wardens” also know as his parents.

His mother is very conservative and over protective. His stepfather is meek a coward and a sissy. A man who wouldn’t bravery it bit him on the nose.

As the tired cold young man neared south moon pie street. He saw the house of his former across the street neighbor. Sexy Latina housewife Mrs. Cindy Simpson as he sat there in the cold weather admiring the gorgeous house.

He thought about how they had met. When he and his family first moved. Into the neighborhood in Early 2007 they were told by the neighborhood gossip Mrs. Taylor.

To avoid Cindy because she was rumored to be a wicked slutty twisted whore stuck in a lousy marriage.

When Frankie had a chance to visit and speak to his uncle Benjamin. A peach farmer in granite Georgia. Who immigrated from Ireland when he was a small child.

The wise old man took a pink bubble gum cigar out of his shirt pocket. Bit it in half. Put the rest of it back into his shirt pocket. Then he began to chew the gum.

A few minutes later he states with his strong Irish accent. “ Boy-o rumors are just like lies they should never be believed.”

Shortly after that he spoke to Mrs. Simpson about the rumors and she said to Frankie.

“No Frankie I am not a wicked slutty twisted whore but I am housewife trapped in a lousy marriage.”

“I do dress in sexy outfits for my husband’s private pleasure but lately he just doesn’t seem interested in them anymore.”

“My husband is a disrespectful harsh man by the way you can call me cindy.”

Shortly after this conversation Frankie became friends with Mrs. Cindy Simpson. He enjoyed her company very much and she enjoyed Frankie’s company.

She was like an angel sent from heaven. A beacon of light in the darkness that is his life.

And the source of his first erection as well as his first masturbation fantasy.

And over the years she became the sole source of his various masturbation fantasies. He even hoped that she would someday show off the sexy outfits that she owns.

And then one day in the Early part of 2008 his parents more specifically his mother. Informed him that they were going to be moving to a different house.

In the neighborhood when Frankie saw the ugly dull bland boring gray house with the dark black roof.

He was devastated by it’s ugly exterior appearance he even thought about vomiting.

When they went into the house. And he saw the room that was going to be his bedroom.

Frankie got upset “ my god it’s no bigger than a jail cell for crying out loud.”

When he saw the room that was going to be his man cave. Mr. Frankie young got angry.

“My god this room is so small it’s barely big enough to hold one box of my books let alone all of the other things I own.”

His mother “ Said to him you may have to get rid of some of your possessions.”

Frankie glared at his mother. “ That ain’t gonna happen not now not ever.”

He tried to protest the move she wouldn’t budge on the matter.

When he turned to his stepfather and asked his opinion on the Subject. As usual the old man sticks his thumbs in his ears.

Frankie shook his head and called him a coward. Next he stormed out of the ugly. Dull bland boring gray house with the dark black roof.

Returned to there current house went to his room. Slamming the door behind him slam! and cried.

When he finished crying he went over to his desk and removes a calendar that he had hidden in there.

And looked at it “ My next visit with Cindy is in 4 days and I have 4 days to prepare to deliver the bad news.”

On the day of his visit with Cindy Frankie prepared carefully. He showered thoroughly shaved carefully very carefully.

Put on a tiny amount aftershave. And put on his best suit even though he hated to wear what he called “formal attire”

But Frankie thought it would be best to look nice for his visit with Cindy. Because this might very well be his very last visit with her.

The thought of this possibly being his last visit. Really pisses him off but he had to face this fact.

After straightening his tie one more time. The young man gets off of the couch that was supplied to Frankie by Mr. Chad Sexington the man owns the house they are currently living in.

And gets into his wheelchair and heads for the front door and his visit Mrs. Simpson. When he hears a beeping sound. That is coming from somewhere on his wheelchair

Frankie returns to his bedroom gets out of the wheelchair and onto the couch. And he begins to search for the source of the beeping sound.

And after a thorough search for the source he finds it and he is pissed he is incredibly pissed.

“A tracking device!!! Mother!!! She is going to hear about this tonight!!! This means war!!!”

“She installed this secretly on this wheelchair. Without my knowledge or my consent.”

“I could easily destroy this thing with a hammer or even with my bare hands. But I am not going to do that because I need this as evidence.”

So Frankie set it on the floor next to his desk. So it would appear that he had never left the house. Then he left the house and went across the street.

To the gorgeous chocolate brown house with the white chocolate roof owned by Mr. And Mrs. Simpson.

Once he has reached his destination Frankie knocked on the front door. Just like he had always done since his friendship with Cindy began.

But this knock was done with a great deal of sadness & misery. “Knock knock knock.”

She opens the front door wearing a bright yellow shirt dress with buttons down the front of it.

A brightly colored apron with flowers all over it. Protected the dress from stains and damage.

“Frankie your a little late”

“I know and I hope that you don’t mind. But I had a problem at home and I have some news bad news that I have to share with you.”

“Please come inside and after lunch you can tell me about your problem you can give me the bad news.”

So he enters the house and he watches his wonderful kind compassionate friend.

Mrs. Cindy Simpson a woman who is like an angel. Sent from heaven and a bright beacon of light in the darkness that is Frankie Young’s horrible crappy life.”

Prepare their lunch which consists of Lemonade Potato skins chicken cordon bleu.

Thin slices of chicken pressed together and breaded, with a filling of cheese and a slice of ham inside and fried.

And for dessert apple pie made with red delicious apples and granny Smith apples.

Once lunch is ready Cindy serves them then they begin to eat. At the end of the meal including dessert. Frankie begins to speak.

“As I was preparing to leave the house. I heard a beeping sound coming from my wheelchair.”

“So I returned to my bedroom sat down on the couch and looked for the source of the beeping sound.”

“And after a Thorough search I found the source. mother had installed a tracking device on the wheelchair.”

“A tracking device!! That is crazy why would she do that?”

“It probably has to do with my visits with you she probably still believes the rumors that Mrs. Taylor told my family and I. About you when we first moved into the neighborhood.”

“Now I don’t believe them one bit because rumors are like lies they should never be believed.”

“Why are you going to do about this situation?”

“Simple I will confront her on the Matter. Things could get messy if you hear anything that sounds like the verbal equivalent.”

“Of a bar room brawl don’t call the police and don’t worry about me Cindy the worse mother can do is ground me.”

“Ground you!!! But your a grown man in your 20s your a little bit to old for that?”

“Yes I am to old for that but my mother. Can’t seem to see me as an adult. She still See’s me as a child god only knows why.”

“Frankie if things turn messy at your home tonight you are welcome to come over and stay with me until they leave for work tomorrow.”

“Thank you Cindy that is very nice and thoughtful of you but what about Ted?”

“He is out of the state on yet another business trip. you know you have never told me anything about your biological father.”

“Cindy my biological father was a member of the United States Marine corps. He lost his life during operation just cause in Panama in 1989.”

“I am so sorry to hear about that Frankie that is just horrible absolutely horrible.”

“Frankie I never knew my father he was a police officer and was killed in the line of duty. Shortly after I was born.”

“I am so sorry about your father Cindy.”

“Thank you Frankie now you said something about bad news.

“My family is moving to a different house in the neighborhood.” Then the young man cried his eyes out

“this isn’t fair Since we became friends, I’m happy I have never been happy in my entire life.”

“Your like an angel of mercy sent from heaven a bright shiny light in the terrible darkness.”

“That is my incredibly god awful shitty mess of a life and your the only friend I have ever had in my life.”

“Except for my books of course.” and then she said to him.

“Frankie you have never had any friends with the exception of your books.”

“Yes it’s hard to make friends when you’re disabled and your parents are weirdos. So I found solace in books being able to read books.”

“Allows me to forget about my horrible hellish life if only for a short length of time.”

“Do you have any living family that cares about you at all?”

“I have an Aunt Alicia baker who lives in podunk Texas. I don’t get to see her all that often because she and my mom can’t get along and my stepfather is indifferent on the whole matter.”

“Frankie tell me about the house you and your family are moving into?”

So after drying his tears the young gentleman proceeds to describe the house both it’s exterior as well as its interior.

“That is the house known in the neighborhood as the ugly house. It’s the most unattractive house I have ever seen in life. The interior is awful as well.

“Why someone would choose to live in a house that small and that ugly. Is beyond my ability to comprehend. An I have an IQ of 250.”

Frankie shook his head several times. “My mother wants to move into that house because the house has a second bathroom.”

“The current house we are living in only has one bathroom The man who owns we are currently living Mr. Chad Sexington. Said that he would install a second bathroom in it.”

“He also said that he would even pay for hotel accommodations for us to stay in while the work was being done but mother won’t budge on the matter.”

“And it’s right across the street from the neighborhood gossip Mrs. Taylor.”

“Frankie On the plus side It is only a short distance from my house you can still visit me.”

“I know but what if Mrs. Taylor sees me leaving the house on my way to visit you? She could tell your husband and he could get mad at you.”

“He could even turn violent towards you and your husband is not a small man he is 6 feet 4 inches tall and 230 pounds in body weight”

“I know Frankie but he could do that same thing to you as well.”

“If He get it’s mad at me or gets violent towards me. Frankly I don’t give a damn let him do it. But if these happened to you.

“I would never forgive myself my heart would be shattered forever and it would never heal”

“When it comes to me personally I don’t give a damn about my reputation. I don’t give a damn about how people perceive me and certainly don’t give a damn what people think about my opinions on subjects. In fact I don’t give a damn in general.”

“There is Only thing that I do give a damn about. And that is you and only you.”

“I know Frankie I love you as a friend and you love me as a friend and I think that it is worse the risk.”

Later on that night Frankie and his family were eating. When he decided to declare war over the traffic device.

He took the tracking device. Out of his pocket. And slammed it on the table as hard as he was able to do so without breaking his hand of course.”

“Mother I found this on my Wheelchair earlier today. Do you want to tell me what the fuck this?”

“Frankie it’s a tracking device I put on your wheelchair so can keep track of your whereabouts. While I am work the device has an application.”

“That I downloaded onto my phone every time it beeps. I am able to see where you are. It’s for your safety I worry about you when I am working.”

Frankie slams both of his fists down on the kitchen table and he screams at the top of his lungs.

“liar!!! that is a bold face lie and you damn well know it!!!”

“Yes I admit it I am lying Mrs. Taylor saw you visiting that woman.”

“She told us that she is a wicked slutty twisted whore stuck in a lousy marriage. And thar she should be avoided and I don’t want you associating with her.”

‘“Frankie slams his fists down on the table a second time “ SLAM!!!!!”

“Here name is Cindy and she is not a wicked slutty twisted whore stuck in a lousy marriage.”

“She is a perfectly nice woman who is stuck in a lousy marriage. In fact We are friends and she is the only friend I have ever had in my entire life.”

“Mrs. Cindy Simpson a woman who is like an angel sent from heaven by god and a beacon of light in the darkness that is his horrible crappy life and I love her.”

“Prior to her the only friend I had where my books.”

“Oh don’t be ridiculous you had friends in school Frankie”

“No I didn’t and you know why I didn’t have any friends. It’s because of my disability and the fact that my parents are weirdos.”

“You treat dad like shit your more of a bully towards him than a wife and dad don’t get me started on you.”

“You sir are a coward and a sissy and you wouldn’t know bravery if it leaped up and bit you on the nose.”

When his stepfather sticks his thumbs in his ears. Frankie looks at his stepfather and he screams.

“Oh dear God!!! You always do that when things turn ugly act like a man for God sake!!! You can’t even speak one word unless you have alcohol in your system”

His mother turns to Frankie and she screams at her son.

“Your grounded for the night.”

“That’s fine with me!!!” Frankie leaves the kitchen and goes into his bedroom and slams the door behind him as hard as he can SLAM!!!!!!!

A little while later Frankie crawls over to the window in his bedroom and opens it up. Then he takes his crutches and slides them out of the window one at a time.

After putting on some street clothes the young gentleman grabs his house key.

Crawls out of the window closes it up Behind him. Grabs his forearm crutches and walks up. To Mrs. Simpsons front door and uses one of the crutches to tap on it.

She lets him inside of her residence the young man goes inside and after a brief conversation. About what happened in the house Cindy says to Frankie

“your safe here Frankie and in the morning I will cook you a nice breakfast.”

“Now what about sleeping arrangements?”

“Well Frankie you have some options. First you could sleep in the living room on the floor but the floors. Are made of hardwood and are therefore cold.”

“You could sleep on the floor in the kitchen. But the floor is also made of hardwood floor and therefore cold.” And unfortunately no amount of Blankets or quilts. Will insulate you from the cold.

“You could sleep in my bed with me. Another option would be sleeping on the floor next to the bed. Or you could on the floor at the end of my bed.”

“Well I have not slept in a proper bed in a long time. The frame on my previous bed wore out and broke. And mom said she would by a new one.”

“But she hasn’t done it yet so I sleep on a camping cot I tried sleeping on the couch in my bedroom but it’s to narrow to fit me body.”

“Sleeping on the cot It’s not great but it’s better than nothing I suppose.”

“How long has it been since you have slept in a bed?”

“2006 when I visited my Aunt Alicia in Texas she has a nice handicapped accessible. Guest house with servants and they take care of my needs.”

“Frankie I politely insist that you sleep in my bed with me. And don’t worry about Mr. Simpson. He is still on his business trip. And he will be gone for several more day’s.”

So they go to bed a short time later. With there arms around each other laying face to face.

In the morning Cindy and Frankie open there eyes simultaneously and smile at each other “ Good morning handsome.”

“Good morning Cindy.” Suddenly without any hint or warning she

presses Her lips softly against Frankie’s own and she kissed him with her large, sexy, pouty lips it is A soft, sensual smooch.

“Frankie You’re very kissable.”

“Cindy your kisses are exciting.”

“Now I have to shower and get ready for the day why don’t you wait for me in the kitchen and I will cook you some breakfast before you go home.”

Before getting out of the bed and heading to the shower and getting ready for the day.

She gave him a series of delicate kisses, soft and loving, Then she exited the bed. After grabbing his forearm crutches the young disabled man got out of the bed.

And he went into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table.

As she stood under the shower head. letting the hot water cascade over her incredible body. Cindy thought to herself “ Why did I do that? Why did kiss Frankie like that?”

“I am a married woman for god sake on the other hand my husband hasn’t touched me in years.”

“And this is more than likely Frankie’s first kissing experience. It might even be his last one as well.”

After getting ready for the day Cindy exits her boudoir and enters the kitchen. And begins to make breakfast in utter silence. The silence is so bad it’s almost excruciating.

After breakfast has been cooked up. Cindy served the food. During the course of the meal there is silence in the kitchen. excruciating silence finally Frankie could not take it anymore.

“Thank you for the kissing Cindy it was my first kissing experience.”

Cindy looks at Frankie and she said “ your welcome but we have to keep it between the two of us alright.”

“I understand if you want me to stop visiting you. I understand completely after all your a married woman.”

“And what we did was inappropriate and if word of what you and I did got out we could get in trouble.”

“Frankie I don’t want our visits to end and yes I am a married woman and what we did was inappropriate. Because of my marital status. But I don’t regret it one bit.”

“But this must stay between the two of us do you understand?”

“Yes I understand I will not tell a single person about this I will keep my mouth shut.”

After finishing their morning meal. Cindy and Frankie say goodbye. Then he walked home. The young man Walks across the street as fast as he was able to do so. When he reaches the front door the disabled man.

Uses his house key to get into the house where he is currently living with his family.

Once he is inside of the house Frankie goes to the shower and gets cleaned up and puts on clean clothes.

In the late fall of 2008 Frankie and his family moved into the ugly house. One day while his parents are at work. He is exploring the place when he finds a secret passage.

“I guess this place is not that bad but it’s to narrow down there for me to use the wheelchair.”

“But that’s all right I will use the forearm crutches that I used before I transitioned to the wheelchair.”

Over the next few weeks and months. Frankie continues to covertly. Visit Cindy no matter what the weather was like or what obstacles he had to overcome Frankie.

Visits his friend using the secret passage. And when she also wore one of her sexy outfits or dresses.

“Since my husband isn’t interested in in seeing me wear these things. Then by god I will wear them for a man who is interested.”

“And boy oh boy was Frankie interested in them.”

When she wanted to buy some new clothes or lingerie with Frankie in tow. Would visit one of new clothing stores or lingerie shops in one of the quieter parts of the town.

And then one day it nearly fell apart. They were visiting the newest lingerie shops in the quieter parts of the town.

When of the stories sale’s Ladies says to them. “ Can I help you find anything?”

“Yes you can I am looking for some new lingerie. I want to be comfortable but look like a sex goddess.”

“My boyfriend works hard all week at a well paying job. But there’s are certain parts that he doesn’t like about it.”

“He works at this job not because he wants to but because he has to. Because good paying work is hard to find these days.”

“I understand that now let’s find something comfortable for you to wear while looking at sex goddess at the same time.”

“Something to that your boyfriend will enjoy seeing you in.”

So they begin to look around the shop as they are looking around it suddenly hits Cindy. “ Oh my God I told the sales lady that Frankie is my boyfriend.”

“I should correct her but I am not going to do that.”

“After all I am not wearing my engagement ring or my wedding band. And Frankie and I could be boyfriend and girlfriend if I wasn’t married to Ted.”

After making several purchases Cindy and Frankie leave the lingerie shop. And go home during the drive home from the shop. Frankie looks at Cindy and he says to her.

“Thank For referring to me as your boyfriend in the store. No woman has ever referred to me as her boyfriend before.”

“It was nice to hear that even though it is not true.”

“Your welcome Frankie now let’s get home so I can model this stuff for you.”

Once they get to her house. Cindy and Frankie go into the house and go to her boudoir. And after making Frankie Comfortable on her sofa bed.

Cindy takes off her red dress as well. As her shoes revealing her sexy feet and toes. Then slowly and sensuously removes her housewife panties.

Even though Frankie has seen Cindy’s body scantily clad and nude. He never got tired of seeing his special friends body.

Once she has removed the housewife panties. Cindy begins the fashion show first a few new negligees. Then some new thong panties a couple of new bathing suits.

And then a few new nightgowns. When she puts on the green apple. Nightgown with the black straps.

Cindy See’s a little smile on Frankie’s face. She knows that when he gets home and is in the privacy of his bedroom.

He will masturbate to the image of the various things that she has modeled. For him today especially this green nightgown with the black straps.

So Cindy leaves it on a few extra minutes. So that Frankie can fully committ this image to his memory.

Once everything has been modeled for him. Cindy puts her housewife panties on then her shoes and lastly her red dress.

“Did you enjoy the fashion show Frankie?”

“Yes as a matter of fact I did enjoy it thank you for the fashion show Cindy.”

“Your welcome Frankie now let’s get you home.” Cindy grabs the forearm crutches. And she hands them to the young gentleman and he uses them to get off of the bed.

After saying goodbye one more time Frankie leaves the house. Then he walks back to his family’s house. And using the secret passage he gets back into the house.

Without being seen next he goes to his bedroom. Puts his crutches away in the closet. Lays down on the bed which is nothing more.

Than camping cot purchased at the local sporting goods store. Pulls his genitals out of his pants.

And he begins to masturbate and just when he is just about to achieve sexual release.

The “wardens” come home from work early. So he puts his genitals back in to his pants. Grabbed a book and begins to read until supper time.

When the young man is in the privacy of the shower Frankie masturbates furiously. And when he finally gains release his man juice. Roars out of his body and sprayed the entire shower wall.

After cleaning up the mess Frankie puts on his night clothes. And after masturbating one more time.

He goes to sleep everything continues to go well for Cindy Simpson and Frankie young. When everything goes bad the date July 22nd 2012 a few minutes after lunch.

Mister Simpson is eating his lunch when his black and gray cellphone ring’s.” Hello Mr. Simpson this is Mrs. Taylor on hilltop street. Do you know a young man named Frankie young?”

“Yes I do he leaves across the street from you.”

“And do you know that he visits your wife at your home several times a week?”

“Yes I know that my wife Cindy and Frankie are friends. I don’t like it very much but I allow the visits to take place.”

“Now Mr. Simpson I keep track of these things. And Frankie left his family’s house a little earlier than his usual visit time today and he has not returned home yet.”

“If I were you I would find out what is going on inside of your house goodbye.”

He hangs up the cellphone finishes his lunch gets into his vehicle a Chevy Tahoe sport utility vehicle and drives home.

Mean while at the Simpson home Cindy and Frankie are in her boudoir which is a French term for private room.

Showing off some lingerie she has recently purchased. It is a red lace teddy and black stockings. Frankie running his inexperienced fingers over the stockings and the teddy.

“What do you think about this new lingerie?”

“Very nice Cindy it’s very nice.”

“I am glad you like it Frankie when I saw it on Amazon I knew you would like. This specific teddy comes in several colors I bought two in each color.”

“That way if one of them wears out I will have an extra one on hand. Well I had better take this off. And put it away.”

Cindy lifts her left leg in front of Mr. Young and I lowered her left leg stocking and removed the stocking.

Then she lifted her right leg in front of her special friend and lowered her right leg stocking and removed it. Then she removes her teddy and puts it away

After she has gotten it put away. Cindy turns back to the young disabled man. And she says “ looks like your member likes it to.”

Frankie immediately grabs a pillow and uses it to cover his erection. “ I am so sorry about that it has a mind of it’s own and it does that when it wants to.”

Cindy presses her finger to his mouth. Shhhh,” she said. “Don’t talk, just trust me.”

She kissed him there tongues danced together erotically. His mind raced but he couldn’t think or process a rational thought. Was he dreaming? Was this really happening?

Cindy pulled his erect manhood out of his pants. Next she slipped her mouth over his virgin member. Frankie moaned and groaned. His mind spun out of control. As he tried to process the incredible feeling of experiencing his first ever blowjob.

It didn’t take long before he reached a massive climax as he screamed and filled her mouth with his seed. To his shock, she didn’t spit it out, but swallowed it all.

Next she slipped it back into his pants. Put her panties back on then her T-shirt dress and lastly her shoes. “ Thank you for my first blowjob Cindy.”

“Your welcome Frankie whenever you visit me I will perform oral sex on you and I will well something sexy while I am doing it.”

A few minutes later Cindy heard here husband’s Chevy Tahoe sport utility vehicle. Coming down the street “ oh crap my husband is home early.”

“Frankie I have to get out of here.” She grabs his crutches helps him stand up. Hands him the crutches and helps him get out of the house via the back door.

Next she goes into her bathroom. And washes the taste of Frankie’s come out of her mouth. A few seconds later Cindy’s husband Ted. Comes into the house all 6 feet 4 inches and 230 pounds of him.

“Cindy was Frankie young here today?”

“Yes he was here today we visited briefly and had lunch together then he left a short time later.””

It is his designated visiting day on the calendar. You would know if you looked at the calendar.”

“Why are you asking about Frankie? You have never asked about him before.”

“While I was on my lunch break today. Mrs. Taylor called me and she said that Frankie. Had left his family’s house. A little earlier than his usual visit time and that he had yet to return home at his usual time.”

“And you believed her? That woman is nothing but a rumor spreading busybody and needs to mind his own business.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.