Pussy Talk - Cover

Pussy Talk

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Emma and Nils and daisies and sex. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Emma stepped into the dawn. There was Nils watering the daisies.

Please Wait while image loads

For several happy moments she admired his form and flow. Then she called out, “Hurry up with that, it’s time for our breakfast fuck.”

Before going in, she plucked one perfect flower

Please Wait while image loads

and once inside she stuck it in a glass pitcher, where it might drink its fill while Nils and Emma embraced.

Please Wait while image loads

Bridged above his darling, Nils pushed down into her. “She loves me,” he whispered, slowly but surely the stiff stalk of his penis penetrating.

“I love you,” Emma answered, the flower of sex opening, gripping, gulping.

“She loves me,” Nils repeated, almost all the way in.

“I love you,” Emma declared, her arms and fuck hole hugging hard.

“Loves me.”

“Love you.”

“Loves me.”

“Love you.”

“Loves me.”

“Love you.”

“Me.”

“You.”

“Me.”

“You.”

“Meow.” Emma giggled.

Nils paused, his cock deep as it could go. “Is that pussy talk?”

Emma giggled again. “Yeah. It says fuck me harder now. And don’t stop. Don’t ever stop.”

Nils fucked her harder. Like hard rain rattling the roof. Like wind whipping a field of wheat. Like cock jackhammering cunt. Wet with sex sweat their bodies slapped. Emma’s legs locked above her lover’s ass. Her hands and arms pulled Nils’ broad back. Close. Closer. Closest. Her breast burrowed against his heart. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” she sang. “Fuck me forever and ever and ever.”

And that’s what he did.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.