Feasting With a Silver Spoon - Cover

Feasting With a Silver Spoon

Copyright© 2022 by Danny January

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jack Pierce learns about love and life in his freshman year at an exceptional college preparatory school in beautiful Charleston, SC. Gifted with a thirst for learning and a love of challenges, Jack makes major decisions that set the tone and course of his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction  

Saturday morning, Franklin arrived early and ready to go. He’d brought Karen’s car and for good reason. He showed me how to do some simple maintenance. We checked air pressure on the tires, changed the oil and gave her some new wiper blades. He brought Mom’s car around and showed me how to jump start a car and then we jacked it up as though we were going to change a flat. Basic maintenance and all things I heard about but had no practical experience. We finished it off by vacuuming the inside then washing and waxing it.

It looked pretty good and we both felt good about taking care of Karen’s car. A little payback for being gone on Saturday mornings. I felt pretty good about the whole thing. I figured a car would be a major part of my life and even if I could afford to join AAA or something, I liked the idea of being independent. I also liked the idea that I could help other people out that might not have auto insurance that covered that kind of thing. I wasn’t going to have any more money than Franklin, and he knew how to do it. Made sense to me.

It was still early and Franklin wasn’t done with me. We drove over to the cages and I worked on batting for a while. The new glove saved my hand and allowed me to take a lot more swings. He started me out at sixty but we didn’t stay there long. We paused, he talked to me a bit about loading up and my step and then cranked it up to seventy. I hit eight out of ten and at least six of them would have been fair. He talked to me some more about loading and timing and I managed to shorten the movement without sacrificing power. Quick hands were key. He had me step away from the plate for a couple and then in closer so I could feel the difference. Hitting the ball on the sweet spot of the bat made a bigger difference than I would have thought.

He set it at eighty. The first ball hit the backstop about the same time my swing crossed the plate. Late. The second did the same. I anticipated better on the third and got a piece of it but it went foul. I fouled off two more and then, with the sixth swing, I caught the sweet spot and hit it solidly.

“Perfect. Do it again. Same thing,” Franklin said.

I tried but swung early, anticipating a bit too much. On the next swing, I hit it solidly again and hit four in a row with some good power. I swung late on the next one, and then early and I couldn’t understand it.

“Take a break,” Franklin said. “Frustrated?”

“Yeah. I don’t know what happened. I hit, like, four in a row and then nothing.”

“That might be because I’ve been playing with the speed,” he said, pointing at the control.

“Why? Are you just messing with me?”

“No. Not at all. I’m changing speed because that’s what pitchers will do. A good pitcher will really mix up his pitches. He’ll bring a fastball at eighty and then a curve will come across the plate at sixty-five or seventy, throw a couple of fastballs and then a changeup.”

“Crap. I hadn’t thought of that. I thought I was doing pretty good, too.”

“You were. Absolutely you were. I wouldn’t have messed with the pitches if you hadn’t been doing great. I’ll set it at eighty and leave it there for ten or twenty pitches, let you get your rhythm down and then, if you want, I’ll mix it up some.” I took a deep breath and sighed. “There’s a reason major league players make great money when they’re only successful a third of the time.”

“No kidding.”

“Dale Murphy hit two-seventy-six last year. One in four and he struck out three times as often as he hit a home run. But it’s even worse than that, statistically. On an average at bat, you might see five or six pitches and maybe three pitches in the strike zone. If you’re up three times in a game, you could see nine or more pitches in the strike zone, hit one of them in fair territory and get on base and you’re a hero. Think about it. You hit one out of nine good pitches, eleven percent, and you’re a starter for the Braves. Part of being a good player is being able to strike out, shake it off and keep your cool. Then try to do better next time. Think about how players on the other teams must feel when Phil Niekro is pitching. His knuckle ball does some crazy stuff.”

“I’d like to see that sometime,” I said and moved back to the batter’s box.

I did pretty well at eighty. Much better than I would have guessed after my previous efforts. Franklin played around with the speed a bit. I told him one more and I was done. He slowed it down a lot. I had a hard time waiting for it but I connected solidly.

“Feel good?” he asked. I nodded. “That last one was forty-five. I don’t know if anyone in high school could take that much off but you managed to hit it.” I was all smiles. “Atlanta is a five hour drive each way.” He was thinking about a Braves game. “But the Kansas City Royals minor league team just started playing here this season. I could check the schedule when they start back up in the spring. You interested in that?”

“Better than high school players, right?”

“Better than most. I’m sure they’re good players. The Royals are counting on it. Do you think Sally would want to go?”

“Since she knows I’m going out for the team and this is sort of like research, I bet she would.”

We walked to the equipment booth and I turned in the two bats I had checked out and Franklin paid for our time. A couple of older guys had just started and we watched them for a while. They were both better than me. Franklin guessed they were College of Charleston or Citadel players and that made sense. I couldn’t see the machine to know how fast the pitches were but we guessed they were between eighty and ninety on both of them. He told me a couple of things each of them was doing right and a couple of areas for improvement. It was nice to have my own coach.

He dropped me off back at the house but couldn’t stay. I noticed Mom’s car was gone. I let myself in and went straight for the kitchen. I wanted something to eat and knew Mom would leave a note on the Fridge.

“Gone to C&H w/ Veronica W. Back by six. Will call when leaving.”

I knew that C&H was Carter and Holmes, the orchid place up in Newberry. It was three hours each way.

I made a Dagwood sandwich, piling meat and cheese on this amazing sourdough bread. I stood at the sink, eating it and watching Hector finish up in the back. It was work I could have done and I felt a little spoiled because of it.

I thought about what I would do with the rest of my day. The previous night, Sally and I had managed to spend a very short amount of time on third base. While it was definitely very nice, it was also too short. Mom had promised to call before leaving, meaning I had at least three hours of notice. Knowing Mom, it would probably be more like four or five but one could never be sure.

I had a pretty good idea what Sally and I could do with that time. I called her.

“Hey, girl. I’m home alone and will be until six.”

“Is my poor baby feeling lonely?”

“Hopefully, not for long.”

“Let me think of a good story and I’ll be down if I can.”

Twenty minutes later, Sally knocked at our front door. Before I reached the door, I had a hard-on. I took a deep breath and opened the door. She was grinning from ear to ear.

“You look great,” I said.

“I feel great. I had a great time last night but our time alone was too short.”

“Short, but not too short,” I said. “I want to take my time today. I want us to take our time. Mom went to Newberry for orchids. She said she’d call before she started back.”

“Where’s Newberry?” she asked and stepped closer and took my hands.

“It’s between Columbia and Greenville but there’s at least thirty minutes worth of side roads just to get back to the freeway. When she calls, she’ll probably tell me when she expects to get home.”

“Let’s play.”

“The last time both our moms were gone, we did a pretty good job of predicting when they’d get back. I don’t want to get caught off guard this time.”

“We have a lot of time.”

“Maybe. What if they get a flat half way there? What if Mom forgets to call or Veronica calls home and there’s an emergency? There’s a lot of what ifs. I just want to set ourselves up for success.”

“Okay. How?”

“I’m not even sure. Where’s your bike?”

“In front. Maybe I should park it where your mom wouldn’t find it if she came home early.”

“That’s a start. After we’ve done that, let’s go to the back guestroom. I can pop the screen so if you had to you could go out the window. No one has been in that room in weeks.” I thought for a moment about what else I should do. “I can put extra towels and linen and stuff in that room. We can take showers if we need to and redo the bedding before Mom gets home.”

“I really like the sound of that. We can ... Jack, we can really enjoy each other.”

We kissed and I wrapped her up in my arms. She snuggled her head tight against my shoulder. If we were found out, Mom would take my birthday away and call Janice and Sally would be on restriction until she graduated from high school. I weighed the risk and reward and found the reward to be too great to pass up.

“Let’s do it. We might have an opportunity like this again next week or not for months. I don’t want to blow it.”

“But we have lots of time, right?”

“But we can’t be cavalier about it. If Mom suspects, she’ll let your mom know and they will have us under a microscope.”

“Cavalier?”

“Yeah. You said disingenuous last night so I’m taking my vocabulary up a notch.”

“Of course. Well, we’re being careful now. We’ll be just as careful when we have another chance. No mistakes.”

I went with her and we moved her bike behind the greenhouse and then I realized that was stupid. “When she comes home, this will be her first stop. She’ll have orchids and bring them right here.” I looked around the back and then walked her bike to the pool shed. Nothing but a pump, a filter and chemicals. Mom would never go in. “With your bike back here, you might be stuck walking home.”

“I’m okay with that.”

We went back into the house and got extra bedding and towels and took them to the guest room. I popped the screen off and pulled it inside, and stuck it in the closet, then closed the window. It was pretty quiet going up and down. I couldn’t think of anything else.

“Is that it?” Sally asked. I nodded. “Good. I want to make you happy.”

“I’m already happy. And I have some ideas about how to make you even happier.”

“Not possible. Try anyway,” she said and giggled as she took her shoes off. “I won’t need these, will I?”

I took mine off and then had an idea. I sat on the bed, barefoot and watched her. She didn’t realize I was just watching as she pulled her jeans off. She tossed them by her shoes and socks and looked up at me.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m watching you get undressed.”

“I can see that, silly. But you still have your clothes on. You get undressed too.”

“I will. I want to watch you. You’re beautiful, you know. I’ve decided I like watching you get undressed.”

“You’re being silly. But then I’ll get to watch you get undressed, so I guess it’s okay. What should I take off next?”

“Let your hair down,” I said and she reached behind her and released her ponytail. She shook her hair out and smiled at me waiting for the next command. “I like your hair. Did you know that? I haven’t told you before. It’s soft and silky. Some girls dye their hair. You shouldn’t. It looks good just the way it is.”

“Not shorter?” I shook my head. “Should I let it grow long?”

“Yeah. I think so. It’s probably a pain to wash and stuff if it’s too long but I like long hair. Take your blouse off, please.” She smiled and pulled it over her head. She stood before me in lacy panties and bra. “You should turn around for me. Real slow,” I said and she did, posing as she turned. She put her hands over her head and stretched. “I like that bra, mostly because you fill it up. It looks nice. Packaging. Very nice packaging.”

“Do you wish I was taller?”

“No. I like you just like this.”

“How about if I had bigger boobs, like Kim McTighe?” Oh, oh.

I thought a moment but not too long. “Kim McTighe has very nice boobs and they look good on her. Yours look good on you. I like your boobs just fine.”

“But if they were bigger...”

“Don’t. I don’t compare you to anyone else. You shouldn’t either.” She didn’t seem convinced. “I had a chance to go out with her. I didn’t. Before we first kissed ... I mean, before we second kissed, I thought she was pretty and desirable. But that was before I really knew you. She’s not so desirable now.”

“But she’s still pretty.”

“She’s very pretty.”

“What’s the best part? What do you like best about her?”

“You should drop this. It’s you and me, here and now. I don’t want anyone else. Look,” I said and stood up. My shorts were obviously tented out with an erection. “This isn’t because of anyone but you. You excite me. If you were any more desirable my dick would explode. Let me undo your bra,” I said. I hoped the comparison talk was behind us.

I struggled to unhook her bra. She turned her back to me so I could see how it latched and it was easier. She reached up and let the straps down. I knew she was self-conscious about how small she thought her boobs were and I hated it. There was only one thing to do. I turned her around to face me and I stepped back to look at her.

“Sally, you have no idea.” Her tits looked like ice cream cones. There was very little curve to them and the nipples were erect with desire. Her areolas were puffy, almost like little caps on her tits. “Sally, they are perfect, and they’re mine. I love how they’re puffy and the nipples are pink and stiff. I can close my eyes and imagine my hands on them. My mouth. Sally, when I think about your tits, my dick gets hard. Come here,” I said and reached out to her.

I pulled her close and then cupped my hands under her boobs and held them. “Oh my god, Sally. You’re on fire. You feel so, so good. They’re so soft and tight. Just holding them I feel like I’m drunk. They make me dizzy,” I said and leaned forward and kissed one.

I had said the right thing because she never said another word about their size. I kissed them. I kissed the bottoms of them and the sides and then the top. I kissed everything but her nipples. She moved around, trying to get me to do it but I wanted to build the anticipation. Franklin had said, going slow and building up was a powerful turn-on, especially for ladies.

I reached behind her and gripped her ass cheeks with both hands and she squeaked and raised up on her toes. When she arched her back to get her butt away from my hands, I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. She clenched her butt and pressed her tit into my mouth. I felt her hands on my head, holding me to her.

“Suck on it, baby,” she said. “I like that. And when you flick your ... yes. Like that. Oh, my god. It’s like there’s a direct connection to my pussy.”

I needed to slow down. I backed away from her tit and she chased my mouth with it, trying to push it back in. I felt her panties and they were already damp. I leaned back, and she protested but then I slid her panties down and she wiggled to get out of them and when they were on the floor she stepped out.

“I love your thin bush. It tickles my nose and it’s so sparse it doesn’t hide you. Your pussy is so complex. I love it. Are you more sensitive on the inside lips or the outside or what?” I couldn’t see her inner lips but I knew they were there. I’d felt them before and wanted to again.

“I like it all but you know what is the most sensitive. My clit. I almost flew out of my skin when you sucked my pussy and flicked your tongue across it. Oh, that was good. So good. And then you put your fingers in me at the same time. Sensory overload.”

“Good. Then I did good last time.”

“You did amazing.”

“I want to do that again. I wish...”

“You wish, what?” she asked.

“Nothing.”

“You can’t do that. You wish what?”

I stood up and turned her around and pushed her back on the bed. She lay back and I stepped between her legs. She spread them for me and I moved closer. I unsnapped my shorts and pulled the zipper down while locking eyes with her.

“I wish I could do that again. And then, when you had cum and cum again, I’d like to bury my cock inside you.”

“Oh, god. Yes. I wish you could.”

“I would pound you so hard. I would fill you.”

“You would split me in two.”

“I just know you would feel so good to me. So hot. You’re so tight and I would love to feel your pussy squeezing my dick. I would love to watch your face as I filled you up.”

“Jack. Oh, Jack. I want that.”

“You know we can’t.”

“I know. But I still want it. It would be nice.”

She put her feet on my hips and squeezed me with them. I dropped my shorts and my boxers tented out. I pulled them down and off, releasing my dick to the cool air. I was already leaking. “You are so hot. I want you so bad.”

“Let’s do each other at the same time. There must be a way. I want to cum at the same time you do. I want to see your face when I cum,” she said and it was so appealing.

“I’m so ready. I’ll do whatever you want.”

She grabbed my dick with her feet and I almost jumped out of my skin. She laughed.

“I know what we can do,” she said. “Get on the bed with your back to the headboard. I don’t know if this will work or not but ... Well, I don’t know. We should try.”

I crawled past her and she tickled me as I went by. She was giddy with excitement. I pulled the covers down and sat with my back to the headboard and my feet out in front of me. I felt like a little kid.

“I’m not sure what you’ve got in mind but I don’t feel like I can be much of an active participant from here,” I complained.

She crawled up next to me and kissed me then threw her right leg over mine. She had her knees toward me and she sat on my thighs. I shifted them closer together so she wouldn’t be uncomfortable. I could feel her bush and her heat on my thighs. My dick pointed obscenely at the ceiling. She reached out and stroked me once and I groaned and reached for her. She wiggled up higher until her pussy was only inches from my dick.

“We can’t go home,” I said. “We’re awfully close right now,” I said looking down at the precariously small gap between my dick and her pussy. They belonged together. All she would have to do is lift up and sit down on me and we’d be complete. I was practically dizzy with the thought of it.

“We’re going to get closer but since I’m on top, I get to be in charge so you don’t have to worry about it.”

“I’m not worried about it but we are so close. I don’t know what you’re thinking but I like it so far. I’m just about ready to burst.”

She scooted up even closer. “Good. Can you reach me okay?”

“You’re right in front of me,” I said as I stroked her face.

“Can you reach my pussy?”

“I think I can manage that. Third base, right? Just third.”

“Just third,” she said and I watched her reach down and slide her fingers across the front of her pussy, soaking them. Then she took my dick in her slick hand and stroked me, using her juices for lubrication. Just the thought of what she was doing was killing me.

“Sally, I’m not going to last long. Everything in me wants to lift you up, and...”

“Good,” she said and scooted forward even more. “I want you to want me as badly as I want you. I’ve been thinking about this.” She put her hand on my shoulder and made one more scoot forward and her pussy came to rest against the underside of my dick.

“Oh, my god, Sally. I’m going to explode. You’re so hot and wet.”

“I want you to explode. I want you to explode in me but I’ll settle for on me,” she said as she rose up and down, sliding her pussy lips along my dick. I was in heaven. I looked down and saw her lips part as she rose up and down.

I got the idea. I reached down and was able to put my thumbs on her pussy on either side of her clit. She moaned and I slid them up and down. We fumbled around a bit and then got into a rhythm where she would stroke my dick up as I stroked her clit down and then we reversed it. The sensation was as close to going home as we could get.

“You are so hot. Press tight, against me,” I said and she wiggled forward. My hands were tight between us but I still had room to move them. I found that I could put my left behind her and support her and still stroke her pussy with my right.

“Tell me when you’re close. I want to cum at the same time as you.”

“I want in you so bad. But this feels pretty good. I want it to last forever but I want to cum right now, too. I want both.”

“Look at how deep you’d be inside me,” she said and we both looked down. “I think your dick would be in my stomach. It’s so big.” I’d never thought about that before but it sounded good.

We were working slowly together, at a measured pace but I didn’t think I could keep it slow like that for long. I tried to think of anything else but it didn’t work. I was totally focused on Sally.

“I never noticed how many freckles you have,” I said, trying to keep my mind off of thrusting.

“Every one of them wants you in me,” she said and pushed hard against my dick.

“I’m in agony. Blissful agony. I want to cum so badly. I’ve never been this hard in my life.”

She was soaked and our strokes began to pick up the tempo. “No talking,” she said and began to concentrate on her work.

“No. Slow down. I want this to last. I want this to last forever,” I said and pulled her to me. I put my arms around her and hugged her. Her little tits pressed firm against my chest, her nipples poking me. I thought that by stopping our movement I’d be able to calm down.

“Take deep breaths,” she said. She was having the same difficult time. We both tried to relax but we were both so wound up it was nearly impossible. After four or five deep breaths, I felt like I had slowed my heart down a beat or two but not much more than that. I kissed her neck and worked my way up until I could kiss her behind the ear. I could sense that she was beginning to get wound up again.

I leaned back. “We have to start moving. I’m going to be miserable if we don’t.”

She nodded and leaned back and pressed her pussy against me again. I lifted my butt, thrusting up against her then let down and did it again. I knew it would make me cum faster but I was beyond caring. I looked down and saw her pussy, split open, her lips on either side of my dick. She’d never been that open before. If we changed what we were doing by just a couple of inches I’d be inside her.

“I want to get as close as possible,” she said, and I watched the concentration on her face. It was blissful agony.

“I’m going to cum, Sally. I have to.”

“Good. Me too,” she said and I quit trying to hold back.

She arched her back and put her hands on the bed. I flicked her hot slippery clit back and forth. I could see her lips pressed against me. The different shades of pink, her hot juices flowing on me and the sounds she made were too much for me. She reached down and held my dick tight against her as she raised up and down, almost riding me.

“I’m cumming, baby,” I warned. She nodded and I felt her shiver. She had started her pre-orgasmic shivers that couldn’t be stopped. She’d cum soon, too. I tried to imagine my dick pinched shut, waiting for her to go over the top. It might have worked for half a second or two. “Cum for me Sally. Cum for me,” I coaxed.

She’d been arched back, looking up and when I urged her to cum, she looked me in the eye and convulsed. The lust in her eyes and the uncontrollable spasms of her orgasm were too much for me to take. I erupted. I pressed hard against her and she gripped me to her with her hand as we struggled to not do what we both wanted to do. She was caught in the throes of orgasm and I reached out to hold her shoulders tightly. The intensity of it was unbelievable. We couldn’t take our eyes off each other as I pumped my seed up and onto our bellies. When I was at the end of it, she squeezed me hard, milking the last of it out of me. She continued to spasm, in little aftershocks. They were wonderful.

I had done that. I had given her that orgasm. I’d made her feel so very good and she had done the same for me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. I leaned forward a bit so she could get her arms around me and we held each other as though our lives depended on it. I was still hard, trapped between us and it seemed right for me to be pressed against her as we clung to each other.

“You’re still hard.”

“But I’m spent. That was amazing. You are amazing. How did you ever think of that?” I asked.

“It’s almost the same as when we were on the bench in your gym. You feel good.”

“We’re gooey.”

“We are. Gooey on the outside. No babies on the inside.”

“No. No babies. That was a pretty intense third base,” I said.

“You won’t be able to cum again for a while, will you?” she asked.

“No. I don’t think so. I came really hard. Harder than ever before so it will be a while. To look into your eyes when you came was the most amazing thing I’ve ever done or seen in my life. To see you when you were enjoying that much pleasure and giving it to me was so unbelievably intense. I didn’t know it could be like that.”

“No. How could anyone. That’s why Franklin told you we shouldn’t - because it was so intense. It’s like we shared who we are with each other.”

“Do you think if we cleaned up and everything...” she said as she leaned back and looked at me.

I tried to figure out where she was going with it. And then I knew. “No. No. We can’t.”

“You know how badly I want you inside me.”

“Me too. That was nice. Beyond nice. That was amazingly incredible. But that was really pushing it. It was everything I could do not to take you. To lift you up and drop you down on me. I wanted to so badly. If I was inside you, even for an instant, I’d never want to let go of you. We just can’t. I don’t trust me ... and looking at you, I don’t trust you very much right now, either,” I said and laughed.

“Then we have to stand up and wash off. We have to take a break. I have to catch my breath. And, I’ve got to get all your baby making sauce off me before some of it figures out how to get in.” She laughed but it was a nervous laugh.

She stood up and patted her stomach, joyfully making splatter sounds on her tight belly. I shook my head. A moment ago, she had been so intense and now she was giggly. I was satisfied, my dick was limp and my girlfriend was trying to make me laugh. I laughed. We walked into the bathroom together and used washcloths to wipe ourselves down. We were about to walk back out and I put my hand on her shoulder.

“Wait a sec. How do you feel?”

“Right now? Pretty good. Really good.”

“Me too. Let me hold you. Naked. Skin to skin. I want to hold you when my dick isn’t poking you and we aren’t anxious to play around on third base.”

I pulled her to me and wrapped her up. She put her arms around me and held me. Skin to skin. I knew it wouldn’t be too long before my dick started coming around but I wanted to hold her like that before it did. I ran my hands over her back, enjoying all of it but stopping at her waist. I could feel her tits pressed against me but they weren’t trying to poke a hole in my skin.

“I bet married people do this all the time,” I said.

“If they don’t, they’re missing out. This is nice.”

I could see her in the mirror and realized she couldn’t see us. I had no idea if she thought it would look nice or not but I sort of danced sideways so she was facing the mirror and could see us. Us as a couple, holding each other closely. I didn’t have to ask if she’d seen us in the mirror. She squeezed me a little and I knew. Then I felt her hands drop down to squeeze my ass and she giggled. I dropped my hands and returned the favor. She moaned and I started to grow.

I turned us so we could both face the mirror, and put my arm around her waist. “We’re little kids,” I said.

“You’re not little. And anyways, in the olden days, I’d be married by now.”

“When was that?”

“I don’t know. A long time ago, but I know that people used to get married really young.”

We stood there just looking at ourselves for a minute. “Do you think we’ll still be together in ten years?” I asked. I really had no idea.

“Yes ... No. I don’t know. Maybe. It’s definitely possible, at least for me, I think. What do you want to do when you graduate?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t even given it that much thought.”

“That might play a big role in it. And where we go to college ... if I go to college.”

“I never even thought about not going. Why wouldn’t you go?” I asked.

“For the same reason I’m not going to Porter this year, maybe. Money.”

“You could get a scholarship. For sure. Your grades are really good.” I thought about it for a minute and realized the obvious solution. Should I say it? “If you didn’t, maybe I could pay.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.