Feasting With a Silver Spoon - Cover

Feasting With a Silver Spoon

Copyright© 2022 by Danny January

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jack Pierce learns about love and life in his freshman year at an exceptional college preparatory school in beautiful Charleston, SC. Gifted with a thirst for learning and a love of challenges, Jack makes major decisions that set the tone and course of his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction  

Highlighting and taking notes in my science textbook worked. The test was a breeze. My English quiz was almost as easy and it gave me second thoughts. Maybe I should just pony up the cash and buy an extra book for all my classes. I saw Kim from a distance between second and third classes. So I knew she was in school but had no idea what lunch would bring. I decided to eat in exactly the same place as before and let her approach me if she wanted to.

I grabbed my lunch, found the spot and ate quickly. If Kim showed up, I didn’t want food to be a distraction but I was hungry. I had just finished when she approached. She really was cute. I mean, really cute. She sat across from me.

“How are you?” she asked.

“Perplexed,” I answered seriously.

“About...?”

“Why you approached me yesterday and suggested I take you to the game. Why would you do that?”

“Because you didn’t approach me.”

“That’s not what I mean. You could date anybody. I’m just a lowly freshman, in case you didn’t notice. Wouldn’t you lose a lot of cool points with your friends if you dated a freshman?”

“You’re not supposed to ask questions,” she said and then, apparently, wished she hadn’t. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say that.”

“But I’m not, right? I should jump at the chance to go out with a beautiful girl.”

“Yeah. I guess that’s it. I’m sorry. That was pretty rude, wasn’t it?”

“Honest, at least. But you haven’t answered my question. Why me?” She looked over her shoulder and I could see her friends watching. Obviously, what happened between us was a point of interest. “Let’s walk,” I said. “Too many people watching.” I stood, then offered my hand to help her up, being the gentleman, I am and all. Her hand in mine felt much better than it should have. I knew my heart was racing and was glad my hands weren’t sweaty.

We walked to the side door. I tossed my trash in the can and we went outside. We walked away from the cafeteria and toward the open field. I didn’t say a word, instead, waiting for her. She was pretty tight-lipped, though and I figured I’d have to pull it out of her.

“Kim, I like you and you are seriously cute. No. That’s lame. You’re so far beyond cute there isn’t a word for it. You’re beautiful. That’s still lame.”

“Thanks. I guess that’s a good start.”

“It’s a great start. But I have a girlfriend and we have a date for Friday night.” I saw her tense. “That doesn’t mean I don’t want to talk with you. I really do want to know what’s going on and if you tell me, I won’t tell a soul.”

“Who’s your girlfriend? Why aren’t you eating with her?”

“She doesn’t go here. She goes to St. John’s.”

“Oh. Anyone I know?”

“Maybe. Your turn. What’s really going on?”

She wasn’t eager to share and we walked in silence for a while. “You’ll think it’s stupid.”

“I might. But I wouldn’t say so, and I definitely wouldn’t tell anyone else. Is it stupid?”

“I don’t know. Maybe it is. Do you know Brad Carter?” I nodded. “We went out a few times last year and through the summer but when school started, he dumped me.”

“He dumped you?” I said in genuine amazement. “I can’t imagine anyone dumping you. Why would he do that? What an idiot.”

We walked in silence a while and then followed the track around. “This is just between us, right?” I nodded. “I wouldn’t put out so he went looking for someone who would.”

“Brad Carter is an idiot. He’s a certifiable lunatic. That’s my opinion.” I saw her smile. We continued walking. “I think you’re pretty smart, really. If that’s all he wanted. I don’t really know him. I know he plays football and I think he was varsity in his sophomore year and that’s pretty good but I don’t know anything else. But if he doesn’t want to date you because you won’t have sex with him, you’re better off without him ... if you want my opinion.”

“A lot of girls think I’m stupid.”

“I don’t. I’m not a girl, though, and I definitely don’t know how girls think. But I don’t think you’re stupid. But that still doesn’t explain...”

“Why you?”

“Yeah. I’m flattered, don’t get me wrong.”

“That’s nice. You really are cute, you know. It’s kind of like social death to go to a game alone. And I took inventory, you know? Of all the available guys. I didn’t want to date a guy that would want me to put out just because he bought me a burger or something.”

“I would never think that. After you took inventory, I was what was left?”

“It sounds terrible when you say it like that. No. You seemed like the best option. Everybody I know that knows you thinks you’re smart and nice and you are pretty cute. You’re pretty big for a freshman and that doesn’t hurt.”

“Size matters,” I said and didn’t realize until I said it that the phrase usually means something else. I didn’t add to it. Then she laughed. “Yeah. That didn’t come out right but thanks. That’s me all right,” I said and we both laughed. “Do you know Sally Hinkleman?”

“Is she your girlfriend? I know her. She’s really smart and kinda cute. She was really tiny. Is she still tiny?”

“She’s pretty small. I think she’s about five one or so. We lift weights at my gym and she’s getting a lot stronger. We just started hanging out a month ago or something. It’s not like she can make herself bigger but getting stronger is sort of like that. Anyway, I like her a lot and then yesterday you kind of broadsided me. It was pretty flattering, really. But when I saw her that afternoon, I realized that maybe I more than like her. But I don’t know. If there wasn’t at least a chance that I loved her, I’d be an idiot not to go out with you.”

“Wow. Because you thought you had a chance to go out with me but you had a choice?”

“I guess that’s it. I haven’t told her I love her yet, so...”

“Gotcha. Well, you’re not helping me out very much. It’s good for you that you have a girlfriend you really love, though.”

“I think I do but, honestly, I don’t even know. You were willing to go to the game with me to keep from losing cool points with your friends, right?”

“Yeah. Sounds pretty lame, doesn’t it?”

“It sounds like your friends are pretty shallow. You don’t have to be. Why would you let them do that to you?”

“It’s stupid, isn’t it?”

“Yeah. I guess it is. And now, you’re really going to lose points.”

“How do you figure?”

“They all saw you come sit with me. But I’m not going to the game with you.”

“Crap. I didn’t even think of that.”

“Yeah. It’s going to be like you’ve been rejected by a freshman, which isn’t at all true. It’s just that Sally, you know.”

“I’m so screwed.”

“No, you’re not. What your friends think of you doesn’t matter.” The bell rang and lunch was over. We walked a little faster toward the cafeteria. “Come sit with me tomorrow,” I said. “If you’d like to.”

“Okay. Do you know what?” I shook my head. “This is kind of nice. I mean, I like talking to you and I don’t have to pretend or anything. How crazy is that?”

“Yeah. I never thought about stuff like that. How much have you been pretending? I think I was but I don’t even know. I don’t think I am now. See you tomorrow?” I asked and held the door open as she passed through. She nodded. She smelled nice, too.

That was so weird. I enjoyed talking with her. At the same time, I felt a little guilty. I didn’t think I had anything to feel guilty about but there it was. It’s a good thing my tests were in the morning because I didn’t remember much of the afternoon. Swim practice was good. We cycled through the outside lanes and got individually critiqued by the coach as he walked along beside us. We’d each work on whatever our biggest weakness was until he was satisfied that we understood his expectations and then switch lanes to let someone else have the outside lane and get critiqued. My freestyle was my strongest and backstroke was my weakest. Coach knew I wanted to work on butterfly and he hammered me on it but he encouraged me too. He told me to continue to work on my freestyle. I liked him because I knew where I stood.

Later that afternoon, I was in the gym, sitting on the bench waiting for Mom and Sally to show up. When they did, I didn’t even notice. I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard Sally laugh.

“Where are you, Jack? Anyone with you in Lala Land or you go there all by yourself?”

“All by myself,” I said. I thought about it for a minute and then told them about lunch for the last two days. I only left one thing out. I even told them about talking to Franklin the night before.

“You told her about me?” Sally asked.

“Yeah. I told her about you. I told her I couldn’t go to the game with her because I have a girlfriend.” I almost said, ‘that I love’ but I couldn’t. I just didn’t know.

“Why do you think she asked you, if she doesn’t know you that well?” Mom asked.

I told her most of the rest of the story. I didn’t tell them I wanted to jump at the chance or that my heart was racing or what I really thought of Kim. I didn’t tell them how difficult it had been to say ‘no.’ I just couldn’t. I felt how I felt but I thought too much honesty might be a bad thing. At least for Sally.

“I feel bad for her but it’s not like I could be her date. I don’t think she even wants to date me, now that she knows. I’m just a means to an end. If I dated her, it would just be to feed my ego, I think.”

“It’s already big enough,” Mom said. “What’s the end? Can you help her achieve her goal without being a part of it?”

“It’s a pretty crappy goal, if you ask me,” Sally added. She was right.

“Yeah. But if she thinks it’s a good goal then isn’t that all that matters,” I said, defending Kim and I wondered why I’d done that.

“You were going to play football,” Mom said. She was right. I had changed my goals because I’d seen the reason for changing them. Same with Kim.

“Let’s lift. I’ll figure it out tomorrow,” I said.

“But you’re with me, right?” Sally asked and I nodded. “Then you can help her. That’s all, though. You can’t go to the game with her.”

We had a great workout. It was nice to clear the air and focus. When we finished, Mom went in and Sally and I made out like crazy. We both wanted a repeat of the previous day but knew it would be nuts to try that with Mom home. We rode back to her house and before I left, I told her that what we had was special.

“It’s probably a good thing you switched schools. I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on my classes at all if you were still at Porter.”

“Right. Tell yourself that but I’m not buying it. I’m still tingly over what you did to me yesterday. I want to do that again.”

“And again, and again and again. Me too. But since we can’t, that just makes it more special.”

“You are telling yourself all kinds of stories, aren’t you?”

“Yeah. I kind of have to.”

“Whatever it takes. Are you going to talk to Kim tomorrow?”

“Probably. I’ll tell her about football for me and that she should be her own person.”

“Okay. No touching, no nothing,” she said.

I laughed but she looked pretty serious. “No nothing. Got it.” We kissed and I left.

At dinner, Mom cautioned me about my relationship with Kim. One thing leads to another and all that. I told her I got it. I’m not sure I did but that’s what I told her.

That night, I hit the sack and the idea that Sally would stroke me again and that she would probably get even better at it and it got me too hard to ignore. Then I thought about her twitching and shaking as I licked her pussy. I went to the bathroom and came quickly then went back to bed and fell asleep. Life was good.

On the ride to school the next day, my thoughts were split between Sally and Kim and I realized why Mom had warned me. I belonged to Sally, despite how attractive Kim was. I thought that being seen with Kim would be an ego boost. So many guys undoubtedly thought she was out of their league. I wondered if guys thought that about Sally and then mentally slapped myself. It didn’t matter what other guys thought.

I got my test results back and had scored a perfect one hundred on my science test but missed one question in English. It was a stupid mistake and I knew the answer. Little stuff like that really irked me. I grabbed what had become my usual seat at lunch and waited.

Kim walked over and there were a couple of guys with her. I thought they were juniors but wasn’t sure. Before she got to me, she shooed them away. I smiled at that.

“Who were those guys?” I asked.

“Pests,” she answered.

“They’re juniors or seniors, aren’t they?”

“Yeah. They’re jocks. Just messing with me.”

“They probably aren’t happy that you’re sitting with a freshman.”

“I hadn’t thought of that. We really do have a caste system, don’t we?”

“Yeah. That’s kind of what I wanted to talk to you about.” We both ate for a bit. I traded my apple for her orange and started to peel it. “I was going to go out for football because a lot of my friends did and it seemed like the thing to do. But my brother talked me into looking at the big picture. I could probably make the team and might even make varsity as a sophomore. There’s a small chance that I could even go to college on a football scholarship.”

“So, why don’t you?”

“I think everybody who plays, has dreams of playing in the NFL. Not many get to, though. I don’t think I’m that kind of elite athlete. I know I have a lot of potential but I don’t think I have that much. I know I’m not an elite athlete. So, my brother and I talked some more and I realized I’d be playing football because it was sort of expected rather than what I want. So, I’m swimming and going to play baseball because that’s what I want to do. I’m already a good swimmer and I’ll get better. When Franklin and I talked, he said there was value in playing on a team so I’m going to play baseball. At least that’s what I plan on doing. I like both and there’s not as much of a chance that I’d get injured. I don’t want to have a limp when I’m twenty-five, you know?”

“So, you picked sports you like, instead.”

“Yeah. And I was thinking that should apply to a lot of things. Like, if I went to the football game with you, my standings in the social pecking order would go way up.”

“Yeah?”

“Are you kidding? Of course, they would. They probably already have just because we’re eating lunch together.”

“That’s crazy. But that’s how people think, right?”

“Definitely. So, I started thinking about you. If you don’t go to the game with a guy, it’s kind of like me not playing football.”

“Not following.”

“If you went to the game with me or someone else, just so you wouldn’t go alone, it wouldn’t be because it’s what you want but because you want to do what people expect. Why do that? Fuck ‘em. Sorry. Who cares what other people think? What do you want from a boyfriend? More than just someone to take you to a football game, right?”

I must have caught her off guard with that question. “Yeah. That’s a good one.”

“Not what your friends think is a good catch. What do you want?”

She was quiet for a long time while we ate. “Crap,” she said and was quiet for a while. “I think I’ve really messed up. I think I’ve been trying to do what other people think I should do. Probably for a long time.”

“I was too. I had to figure that out. Wait, I didn’t figure it out. Franklin spelled it out for me. I didn’t realize it. Maybe like you right now. Maybe. So, what do you want?”

“How do I even do that?” She held up her hand and said, “Let me think.” She stopped for a minute and her answer came out in short little bursts. “I want someone I can talk to, you know, tell them anything and he’d understand. He should be cute, because I’m shallow like that,” she said and smiled and those dimples showed themselves. Wow. “And smart because if he wasn’t I’d get bored. And he has to be at least a little bit athletic. More athletic than me at least. It would be nice if he was funny, but mostly I think I’d want him to like me for who I am. Not just because I’m a cheerleader or how I look.” She thought some more and I kept quiet. “Instead, I’ve been looking for a guy my friends would approve of. Like a jealousy factor or something.”

“There you go. Find that guy and date him,” I said.

When I said it, I had no idea where her thoughts would go. I was just trying to help her out. Part of me really liked talking with her and another part was hearing little warning bells. And then the bells got really loud.

“I think I’m eating lunch with the guy I just described.” Clang, clang, clang.

I couldn’t look at her. It was really flattering that she would think so. I tried to think what I should say in response to that but I couldn’t. It was a pretty rare thing for me to be speechless but there I was. I was done with lunch and didn’t have anything to do with my hands. I finally broke the silence.

“Thanks. I’m trying to do the right thing, here and, well, wow. Thanks for saying that. I kind of think if you decide what you want instead of your friends, and don’t settle for less then you’ll connect with the right guy.”

“I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. It’s weird. I came over the other day, because I thought I needed a date and you seemed available and cute but I didn’t really have any other reason. Probably athletic too, but I sure didn’t have a list of things. And now ... well, now I think Sally’s pretty lucky.”

“I don’t know if she thinks that, but I think I’m pretty lucky. She’s pretty special. She’d have to be for me not to be going to the game with you.”

“Jack,” she said putting her hand on mine. I looked up at her. “You don’t even know. You turned me down and I feel better about myself than before. Jack, I...”

The bell rang, we said our goodbyes and walked separately to our lockers. There was nothing left to say.

I was flattered and I felt good that Kim would think all that about me but I’d pretty much decided that I was with Sally. Not Kim. That afternoon, we had a good workout and I let Sally bike home alone so I could talk to Mom. Sally and I hugged and kissed and she left.

“What’s on your mind?” Mom asked.

I told her about the conversation I’d had at lunch. I finished with what she had said. “I think I’m eating lunch with the guy I just described.”

“Wow. That’s quite an endorsement.”

“Yeah. She hasn’t put the press on or anything and seems happy to just talk with me but...”

“But she’s really pretty and that’s a huge ego boost and you’re nervous about it all.”

“Yeah. Pretty much. And as it turns out, I like her. What do I do?”

“You feel bad for her, don’t you?” she asked and I nodded. “And you think you can’t do anything to help without betraying Sally?”

“That’s it exactly.”

“Can you play the matchmaker?”

“What do you mean?”

“Who do you know that fits her description that isn’t dating anyone? How about someone on the swim team?”

I thought about it for a minute. I went through the roster in my head and came up with two possibilities but I wasn’t sure. “I might.”

“Invite one of them to sit with you at lunch tomorrow. That’s all you have to do. Maybe they hit it off and maybe they don’t but you’ve done your best by her without jeopardizing your relationship with either Sally or Kim.”

“I guess I can do that. I pass one of the guys in the hall before lunch every day. I’m not really worried about any relationship with Kim, though.”

“Really? If Sally weren’t around, would you be?”

“But Sally is around.”

“If she wasn’t?”

“Then I’d probably be going to the football game with Kim Friday night.”

“Do what you think is right but don’t burn any bridges. You never know.”

“Gotcha. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get Birch to my table tomorrow for lunch.” I knew who I wanted to set her up with.

“If you can, great. If you can’t, you tried. It’s not really your responsibility. You’re just trying to do right by a friend.”

“I’ll call him tonight. Probably better to do that than put him on the spot tomorrow.”

“Sounds smart.”

And that’s what I did. He understood and wasn’t at all opposed to taking one of the hottest girls in tenth grade to a football game. I asked him a couple of questions to make sure I wasn’t setting Kim up with some guy that just wanted to get in her pants. I invited him to join me for lunch. We had a good reason. Breast stroke was next and Birch was fourth in state last year and the three in front of him had all graduated. If he couldn’t give me some tips, who could?

I called Sally and we talked. I told her what I was going to do the next day. There was something funny in her voice and I didn’t get it until after we hung up. She had felt threatened by Kim’s interest in me and relieved that I was working to help steer her away from me.

Birch beat me to my seat but I was right behind him. I sat like normal, facing the middle of the cafeteria, and he sat with his back to everyone else. I listened to him talk about the key to a fast breast stroke. It was all about tempo and fluidity, he said. Pull mechanics and a good kick were important but they paled in comparison to tempo and fluidity. I saw Kim looking at me from a distance but she seemed hesitant to come over. I made eye contact and raised my head and eyebrows in an invitation. She grabbed her lunch and walked over and sat next to Birch.

“What are you guys talking about?” she asked.

“Breast stroke mechanics,” I said. “Birch was fourth in State last year and he was giving me some tips.”

“Really? I’ve never been to a swim thing. I don’t even know what you call it.”

“Meet. Swim meet,” Birch said. “Our first real meet is still three weeks away but we’ll have our own practice meet next Friday. Coach likes for us to compete against ourselves in meet conditions to get everyone pumped up.”

“And that’s here?” she asked.

“Yeah. Since it’s just us, it will only be about an hour. It won’t take that long for the juniors and seniors to kick the new kids’ butts,” Birch said.

“Nice,” Kim said. “Is that what it is? Upper class versus lower? Hardly seems fair.”

“Nah. Seniors and Freshmen against juniors and sophomores. Relays have to have two of each. It’s pretty fun, really,” Birch said.

I was beginning to feel like the odd man. “I need to get another drink. Anyone want anything?” I asked as I stood. They both shook their heads and I left. I walked across the cafeteria, taking my time when one of my friends cut me off.

“Jack, are you nuts? Birch is gonna take your girl.”

“Thanks, Beezer but she’s not my girl.”

“You could have fooled me. Everyone figured you two were a thing.”

“Nope. Just a friend.”

“Sooo. I don’t get it.”

“It’s okay, Beezer. I get it and that’s all that counts.”

“Okay, but I think you’re crazy. She’s totally hot.”

“She is definitely, totally hot,” I agreed. Beezer walked away, slowly, wondering what he had just witnessed. He thought I was a fool but I knew better. Maybe. Maybe Beezer was right.

I took enough time that when I got back, Birch was leaving. “I have to get to Mr. Pelz’s class early. Talk to you later,” he said and left.

Kim looked at me with a sly smile but didn’t say anything while I started back on my sandwich. “You did that. You did that on purpose,” she said.

“Did what?”

“Birch is taking me to the game Friday night.”

“Really? I guess you two hit it off?”

“Is that it? Is that your surprised look?”

“Not working, huh?”

“He seems nice. He’s not you, though. But he’ll do. It seems to me that you’re a pretty good friend to have.”

“I’m certain Birch thinks so,” I said, smiling. “That was about the most difficult thing I’ve ever done,” I said and then wished I hadn’t. She smiled a smile that was impossible for me to understand. Hemmingway would have liked it because there was so much unsaid.

The bell rang and we gathered our stuff and stood up to go. We started to walk to class and Kim put her hand on my shoulder and stopped me. Everyone had their backs to us as they walked out of the cafeteria.

“Hold my bag for a minute,” she said and handed it to me. Her hands were free and both mine were full. She put her hands on my cheeks and leaned in and kissed me. It wasn’t romantic or anything but it was still pretty nice. “Thanks, Jack. You’re a good guy. I still think Sally’s lucky.”

“Thanks. I tell her just about everything but I don’t think I’ll tell her you kissed me.”

“I did what? You must be dreaming,” she said, smiled and took her bag back.

Mom was right about not burning bridges. Kim was really nice. Really, really nice. I thought kissing her for real would be even nicer but I pushed that thought away. When I saw Birch at swim practice that day, he thanked me. Then he helped me with my breast stroke. That was a pretty good deal. I helped out two friends and got coached by the fastest guy in the state.

At home, that afternoon, I relayed most of the story to Mom and Sally. They congratulated me on my role. We were out of sequence on our lifts and it was leg day. When we finally got to calf raises, I noticed Sally’s.

“Hey, Sally, flex you calves,” I said. She turned her back to me and raised up on her toes. “Definition. I see some definition there. It looks good.”

“Thanks. It’s my calves, though so it’s not really a big deal.”

“Bite your tongue girl,” Mom said. “Shapely calves are definitely a big deal. Why do you think so many women wear high heels?”

“Oh yeah,” she said, suddenly happy with the discovery.

“That’s not all,” I said, “But it’s what I noticed today.”

“What else?”

We were done with our workout so time didn’t matter. “Do a couple of lat pull downs,” I said.

She slipped the attachments in place and did a couple, then turned and stood. I ran my hands up her sides. “Not bad. You’re definitely making progress.”

“It’s not fair, Sally. You don’t have any extra fat so you get to see your results a lot more easily. Us, curvy girls have to work harder. Or lose weight,” she said.

“You’re making progress, too, Mom. But I’m not going to run my hands down your sides,” I said.

“No, you’re not. You may as well give me a hug, though. Because I’m starting my diet tonight. Air sandwiches for dinner.”

I dutifully hugged Mom. And then I stepped back and I did run my hands up her sides. “You have some muscles there, too, Mom. Really.” She did.

“Yeah. Thanks. You’re just trying to figure out how to get more than an air sandwich for dinner. Fine. I’ll cook,” she said and left for the house.

Sally turned to me and smiled. Alone again.

“You really pointed Kim McTighe toward a senior?”

“Yeah. They seemed to hit it off okay. At least well enough that my services are no longer needed.”

“I need your services,” she said.

We kissed and hugged and sort of waddled around the corner so we were out of eyesight from the house. Our kisses got pretty passionate and our hands started roaming. Sally moaned when I cupped her tit with one hand. I dropped the other and squeezed her ass, pulling her toward me so she could feel me. She ground against me and moaned. There was no way we were going to repeat our previous experience but I thought I might be able to bring her to orgasm without risking getting caught.

She leaned back from me enough to talk. “Now that I’ve felt you both hard and when you’re not hard, it’s even more exciting. I love it. I love that I get you excited like that.”

I moved my hand from her ass to her front and slid it down inside her shorts. Her eyes went wide and she gasped.

“What are you...?” My fingers found her slit and I rubbed up and down. I coated my finger with the little moisture she had and slipped it just inside. “Jack. We’re going to get caught.”

“Shh. Just relax,” I said. I brought my left hand down and held her butt, trapping her between my hands. “I’m doing this without seeing where my hands are. Tell me if I need to do something different.”

“No. No. This is good,” she gasped. She was really getting wet as I slid my finger in and out. I hadn’t been able to see her face so well when I’d gone down on her. This way, I could judge her reactions. “There. Right there,” she said as I found her nubbin. I put a second finger next to it and let them slide up and down on either side of her clit. Her reaction was immediate. I rubbed up and down a couple of times and then slid a finger in and out, and repeated it.

It was amazing to be that close to her. Face to face. She had a hard time keeping her eyes open. They would open, she’d look at me and then my finger would slide inside and her eyes would close again. I kissed her but didn’t hold it because I wanted to let her focus on what my hands were doing.

“I want you inside me,” she gasped in short bursts as she reacted to me.

Her breathing became ragged and she clutched my forearm. I could tell she was close already. Her body started shaking but it was how desperately she clutched my forearm that told the story. She knew exactly where she wanted my fingers. When I was certain she was right on the edge I told her what I wanted. “Cum for me, Sally,” I said and pressed our lips together. Our tongues touched and then she sucked on mine and began to shake. She could only maintain the kiss for the first few shudders and then she buried her head against my shoulder and shook. She had a death grip on me, pressing her pussy against my hand as hard as she could. I helped by pushing back and squeezing her ass even tighter. She continued to shake and I continued to let my fingers work, trying to judge when she was done. I thought she would cum like I did; five or six good contractions and that’s it. Nope.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.