Feasting With a Silver Spoon - Cover

Feasting With a Silver Spoon

Copyright© 2022 by Danny January

Chapter 43

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Jack Pierce learns about love and life in his freshman year at an exceptional college preparatory school in beautiful Charleston, SC. Gifted with a thirst for learning and a love of challenges, Jack makes major decisions that set the tone and course of his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction  

I was up early. I went out to the gym and did some box jumps up to my bench. It was a little too easy. If box jumps were going to be a regular part of my workout, I was going to need something sturdy to jump up on. It would be nice if I could somehow adjust the height. Something to think about. After twenty of those, I dragged the Pitchback into the driveway and worked on getting the ball out of my glove faster. It was beginning to become natural for me to make the adjustment as I grabbed the ball. If I could do that without thinking, I could focus on setting up for the throw and keeping my eye on any runners. The scenario I had in mind was a deep fly to right field with a runner on third. I’d catch the ball, he’d tag up, and I’d throw him out at the plate. I thought that would definitely be the most demanding thing a right fielder could do.

After a couple of hundred throws, I changed into swim shorts and went for a swim. After a few laps of free, I switched to breaststroke. The turn for breaststroke and butterfly is the same so all I had to worry about was breaststroke mechanics. Smooth, fluid rhythm is what made you fast. That’s what Birch said and I couldn’t argue. I swam twenty laps or so and climbed out. Jumps, Pitchback, and swimming practice had taken less than an hour and I felt like I’d been productive and I wasn’t tired. I could do that during the week.

Inside, I made an omelet and sausage. No grits, or toast, or bacon. I was eating healthy. All I could think of was how much better it would be with grits smothered in butter, some greasy bacon, and hot buttered toast. I needed to figure out what good stuff I could put in my omelet. A good, quick workout, followed by a healthy breakfast didn’t take that long. I showered and dressed and checked my watch. Ninety minutes from start to finish. I’d skipped shaving and that had probably made the difference. I hoped no one would notice. I didn’t. I’d wanted to see what I could accomplish before I was picked up for work on Monday and felt good about it. I could get up at six-thirty and be ready to leave by eight.

Graduation was at noon so I had time to spare. I settled in to read from Noble House. I’d read a couple of chapters when Dane stuck his head in the library.

“Hey, Sport. How’s it going?”

“Good. Passing time until graduation. I’ve got a couple of friends graduating.”

“Need a ride? Christie is still sleeping. I think she’ll be lucky to make rehearsal dinner. They were up late.”

I was planning on walking but Dane was offering. “I don’t need a ride to graduation but I could use a limo service for a bit. I’ve got a couple of errands.”

“Let’s go,” he said. I went to my room and grabbed my savings and raced out to the car. “Where to?”

“Remember the diamond store?”

“I’m not likely to forget. Doing some more research?”

“Maybe a little.” It was a lot quicker by car than the bike ride I’d planned on. We went into an almost empty store. The saleslady that had helped me before came over.

“More research?” she asked with a smile. “What would you like to know?”

“Can I put a ring on layaway? You know, make payments.”

They both looked at me funny. “Of course, you can. Do you have a ring in mind?”

“I do,” I said to both of them. “When I got Kim a promise ring, I saw what she likes,” I said as I scanned the counter, looking for something like it. I found a tray that had a couple of rings I knew she’d like and I pointed. She pulled it out and I took one of the rings out of its place and studied it.

“That’s an heirloom vintage style. It’s very nice. The setting highlights the stone with one smaller diamond on either side.”

“She’ll like this style. This says it’s a half karat. Could I get this ring with a larger diamond?”

“Absolutely. Of course, the price goes up with size, clarity, and color, you know?”

“Yes, ma’am. I’d like to know what a one karat ring would cost. I want the VS1 or better and F or better color.”

“My, my, you’ve been doing your research. That would be a very nice stone. Let me see if we have one in stock. I’ll just be a minute.”

Dane gave me a serious look. “I’m no expert, but that sound like a lot of ring.”

“Good. I’m hoping it will look like a lot of ring.”

“Does Christie know you’re doing this?” he asked.

“I’m going to sneak up on telling her,” I said, remembering our last conversation like this.

“I’ll probably get in trouble for bringing you,” Dane said.

“She won’t find out from me. On the other hand, if she finds out you knew and didn’t tell her, you’re probably going to be in a world of hurt.”

“She won’t find out from me,” he answered.

“Good. She thinks you’re the responsible adult.”

“I won’t correct her misconception,” he said. This was great. We were in it together.

The saleslady came back with a ring in hand. “Of course, this is a different setting but this diamond is very close to what you described,” she said, handing me the ring. It was beautiful. She led me down the counter to a large round magnifying glass with lights on it. I put the ring behind the glass and looked. I couldn’t see anything wrong with it.

“Can I take a look?” Dane asked. I handed him the ring and moved out of the way.

While he looked, I asked a couple of more questions. “A white gold setting is better than yellow and platinum is better yet, right?” She nodded. “If I wanted that stone in the heirloom setting, you could do that?” She nodded again. “Alright, what would that cost me?”

“This stone, in the heirloom setting with platinum prongs. For that size stone, I’d recommend six prongs rather than four, for safety. You wouldn’t want to lose it.”

She punched a couple of numbers into a calculator, then checked a little catalog and punched in a couple more numbers.

“That’s a very nice diamond,” Dane said. “You think you know her well enough to choose the setting?”

“Sometimes, she can sort of disguise what she’s thinking but when we got her a promise ring, her face told me all I need to know.”

“You’ve picked a very nice diamond and a beautiful ring for it,” she said. “Without tax, the price is exactly thirty-two hundred.”

Dane whistled. It was more than I’d originally thought. I borrowed her calculator and did some quick figuring. If I worked all but two weeks, I’d still be a couple of hundred bucks short by the end of the summer. I’d find a way to make up the difference. I thought I’d be able to find Saturday work in the neighborhood.

“How much do I need to put down for you to hold the ring?”

“We can set up an account for you so you can develop credit or you can do it on straight layaway. Either way, we’d like ten percent down. If you set up an account, you’d have to make regular payments. On layaway, we can be a bit more flexible. Do you know how soon you’d like to pay for it?”

“If I gave you six hundred today, would that hold it until the end of the summer?” I asked. I had eight hundred and wasn’t quite sure why I wasn’t putting all of it down. Maybe it was so I had enough to make a couple of payments in case something came up.

“I’m sure that will be just fine. Shall I write it up for you?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said and she took both rings back to a jeweler and wrote out a receipt for me. The jeweler looked up from his work. He had a black magnifier on one eye and it looked funny. I smiled and he smiled back then went back to work.

“That’s a lot of ring,” Dane said. “You’ve done the math, though.”

“Yes sir. I’m only going to do this once.” He nodded at that. He’d been smiling and having fun until I pulled out cash and paid six hundred dollars. Then he got serious. I thanked the saleslady; she gave me a receipt and a payment book and we left.

I told Dane I needed wrapping paper and a card for a wedding present for Franklin and Karen and we stopped at a drug store. On the way back, I told Dane about Mrs. Diedrich and her husband’s calluses. Chester worked hard for the ring he bought his wife. His calluses proved as much as the ring did, she had told me. He understood exactly.

“What did you get them, if I can ask?” Dane said.

“A book on relationships that’s really good and a sweetgrass basket.”

“Sweetgrass? That’s a new one.”

“Yankee,” I said and we both laughed. “It’s a Gullah tradition. There are a half dozen ladies on Market Street that weave baskets from local sweetgrass. I got them a wedding basket. It’s got interlocking rings on both ends of it. Smells nice. They’ll like it.”

“Gullah. You’ve got me on that one, too.”

“Gullah people are locals with a heavy African history. Probably Barbados, too. Some of them speak the Gullah language. It’s kind of a creole thing. You know how our porch ceiling is blue?”

“Yeah. I’ve seen that a lot, actually.”

“It’s called haint blue. It’s supposed to keep the ghosts away. Gullah tradition.”

“I like it. I’ve never seen porches painted that way anywhere else.”

“Probably as far south as Georgia. That’s kind of the range of Gullah people. At least, I think it is. There’s a Gullah restaurant on seventeen going north. Good food.” We pulled into the driveway and parked. “Want to help me wrap?” I asked.

“No,” he said, as we walked up to the house. “I’m all thumbs. I’d just make a mess of it.”

I thought about that a moment. “You’re a surgeon. How can you be all thumbs?” It was crazy.

“I’ll cut the paper for you,” he offered, and laughed.

I wrapped the book and signed the card, then looked at the basket. How in the world was I going to wrap something that wasn’t even close to being square? I needed Mom’s help. I had an hour until graduation so I started walking. Mom and Dane both offered to drive me but I wanted the time to think things through again. I was good with my toast but I needed someone to give me a reality check on the other. Someone who knew me and wouldn’t hesitate to call bullshit on something. Sally.

I walked out to the football stadium, where a stage had been set up on the track. The bleachers were already almost full of people, waiting for the ceremony to start. Bobby Claire was sitting with Birch’s parents. I greeted them and took a seat next to Bobby. We talked for a few minutes about who we knew that was graduating. I looked over the list on the program and it turned out that I knew a lot more than I thought. I didn’t know any of them really well. I just wanted to be there to congratulate Birch and Vince and wish them well.

Mr. McClusky greeted everyone and asked us to stand for the National Anthem. Lori Newsome’s older sister sang it and did a great job. I wondered if Lori could sing that well. Mr. McClusky greeted everyone again and thanked us all for coming out to celebrate with such a great class and a bunch of other stuff he probably said every year. He introduced the class valedictorian, Jaqueline Meribel. She’d beat Vince and me on the Sat. Someone else had, too, but I didn’t know who it was. She gave a pretty good speech about how we couldn’t change the world but that we could change a little part of it. If we each changed our own little part of it, we could change the Lowcountry. It was a really good speech. The thought crossed my mind that I might end up having to do that. I didn’t want to. I wanted to do well enough but didn’t much want to do the speech.

Our guest speaker was the Commandant of The Citadel. He was an Army Colonel and he gave a great speech. He said that, while he was happy many Porter-Gaud graduates would be attending The Citadel in the fall, each graduate had their own path to follow and should do so with courage and determination. I’d never heard anyone in the military give a speech before and was a little surprised at how good it was and how funny a couple of his stories were. He finished and then there was a procession of graduates. They each walked across the stage, shook a hand and got their diploma. Lots of parents took pictures and there was a professional photographer who took a couple of pictures of each person as well. When that was done, we sang the Porter-Gaud song and were dismissed. Some people sang it. I didn’t know the words and I can’t sing.

We all walked down to the field. I congratulated Birch, then Vince. He said he had free time during the summer and would like another boxing lesson. I told him it would probably have to be on a Saturday because I’d be working but I wanted to. He asked if he could bring his girlfriend.

“Who’s that? Do I know her?”

“Lani. Lani Newsome. She sang and her sister is a cheerleader.”

“Wow. Yeah, I don’t know Lani but Lori is really good looking.”

“Understatement of the year. She’s smoking hot,” Vince said. “We just started dating. She can sing, can’t she?”

“Have you seen her in a bikini?” I asked.

“No. We’re going to the beach tomorrow. Parties tonight.”

“Want my advice? Bring a bib. Lori has an hourglass figure. I don’t know what the perfect measurements are supposed to be but they could just measure her and that would be about right. And her mom looks like she probably has that figure, too.”

“Says the guy who’s dating Kim,” Vince said.

“Kim is drop-dead gorgeous. No doubt about it.” We talked a few more minutes and we made plans to get together in a couple of weeks for boxing.

I found Birch and congratulated him. We talked about swimming and Kim and how weird it had turned out. He asked if I would mind if he checked in with Kim by phone every now and then. I told him I talked to Sally regularly and I understood. It was fine with me. I still wasn’t quite sure why I liked that they seemed to have such a good friendship. We gave each other a manly hug and he turned to catch up with his folks.

I shook hands with a couple of more people but I wanted to talk to the Army Colonel. He was hanging around, talking to kids and I waited until the crowd thinned out. He saw me waiting and nodded, shook a few more hands, and then took a couple of steps toward me.

“Hello, sir. I just wanted to say I enjoyed your speech. Do I call you sir, or what?”

“Frank Lovejoy,” he said, holding out his hand. “Pleased to meet you.”

“Oh. Jack. Jack Pierce. Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure thing. You’re a junior and thinking about The Citadel?”

“No, sir. Freshman, and I think I know where I’m going to school. I’ve never met anyone who was in the military before. Or heard one speak. To be honest, everything I know about the military, I learned from John Wayne.”

“There are worse ways to learn. How can I help you?”

“I don’t know how to say this. I thought your speech was really good and I wasn’t expecting it.”

“Ah. You were expecting me to speak in monosyllables and grunt every now and then,” he said with a smile.

“Kind of. I know that sounds really rude but...”

“That’s okay. You have us confused with the Marines,” he said and I realized he was kidding and messing with me a little.

“You don’t like Marines?”

“No. We love them. We pick on them and they pick on us and we all pick on the Navy.”

“Gotcha. I’m just kind of curious about what kind of school you went to for the Army.”

“Enlisted can come in straight out of high school. The largest share of the Army is made up of infantry and artillery, and they came in that way. Some of them go on to get a degree. The Army helps pay for that, you know. Four years of service provides you with a pretty nice college benefit.”

“I think I have that covered sir. What about you?”

“That’s a long time ago. I earned a degree in electrical engineering. I went to ROTC in college and came out with a commission. I became a pilot and once I got settled, I earned a masters in avionics.”

“Wow. I didn’t even know the Army had airplanes.”

“Rotary wing,” he said and I was clueless. “Helicopters. I flew gunships and then medevac in Nam. I earned my doctorate from Georgia Tech in aerospace engineering.”

“Dang. I had no idea. I’m just ... wow.”

“Me edjumacated. Ugh, ugh,” he grunted.

“Okay, I had that coming. I didn’t know you were allowed to have a sense of humor in the Army,” I said.

“I get three jokes a year. That was one of them,” he said with a straight face. I liked him. “Lots of opportunities, if you’re interested. Lots of opportunities.”

“Yes, sir. Probably more than I’ll ever know. Any advice you’d like to give me?”

“Sure. Set your goals, make your plan, and press forward. Don’t second guess yourself. That’s wasted energy.”

“Thanks. Thanks for coming to speak and thanks for talking with me.”

“My pleasure. Freshman, huh. They seem to be making them bigger than I remember.”

“I guess I’m a sophomore now so that probably explains it,” I said. He laughed, we shook hands and I walked through the crowd shaking a hand or hugging someone as I went. I was glad I’d come.

I walked back to the house, realizing I didn’t have a lot of time to spare. Rehearsal was at five and it was already after three. Mom said the rehearsal was just a walk-through of the ceremony so everyone knew their part. I got home and checked the clock. I called Sally.

“Hey,” I said.

“Hey, yourself. Last week of school and then we’re done. You’re already finished, huh?”

“Yup. How’s it going with Jeff?”

“Good. He’s not you. He’s different. Not as smart but more artsy, you know. He’s really laid back. Definitely not like you.”

“No. I don’t think anyone’s ever called me laid back. That’s good, though, right?”

“Yeah, I guess so. I mean, it is who he is, and I guess, since I like who he is, it works.”

“Do you love him?”

“I think I could. What’s up with you?”

“I went to graduation today and I have to leave for rehearsal dinner soon. I want to run some stuff by you and I want you to tell me what you think. The truth, you know?”

“Sounds serious. Okay, let’s hear it,” she said. I told her. I rattled off a bunch of stuff I’d been thinking about for a couple of weeks and told her what I planned to do with it all. She listened, asked questions, and listened some more. When I finished, she asked a couple more questions and then gave me her thoughts. A couple of her ideas hit me in the face and I had to think them through again. I bounced my answers back at her and she took a couple of more shots. I answered again.

“Are you certain?” she asked.

“As certain as I can be. You know me. I need to have a goal and a plan or else I feel like I’m just treading water.”

“That’s the truth. I miss that, you know. Jeff doesn’t do that.”

“It’s okay, though. You set goals kind of like I do. Maybe that’s why he needs you in his life; to set goals.”

“You think so? Maybe.”

“Hey, I was thinking, St. John’s has another week of school. Do you want me to see if they have any extra yearbooks? I could buy it and send you one.”

“You’re such a sweetheart. I had already ordered one and they’re mailing it to me. Not signed, of course but that’s okay. People just write stupid stuff anyway. Do you think Porter has any extras? I didn’t think about it until just now, but I know more people at Porter than St. John’s, anyway.”

“Definitely. I’ll get one for you and put it in the mail. Probably faster than riding my bike to Nashville with it.”

She laughed. “Probably a few minutes faster, at any rate. I can’t believe you were actually thinking about that. Wait. Yes, I can.”

“I’ve got to go. Mom’s calling. I love you, Sally Hinkleman. You’re the best. Thanks.”

“Tell me how it goes. Love you, too,” she said and we hung up.

Dane drove Mom’s car and I rode in the back. We crossed a bridge over the Ashley River and five minutes later, we crossed another over the Cooper, then out past Shem Creek to Alhambra Hall. I could see that Franklin, Karen, and a couple of groomsmen were already there. Mom and Dane crossed the lawn to where the ceremony would be the following day. I waited in the parking lot for Kim to show up.

A couple of bridesmaids came and I pointed them in the right direction. Kim showed up with Mr. McTighe driving. The three of us walked together. I told Kim that I like her hair and she told me she liked how studly I looked. Mr. McTighe rolled his eyes so we kept it up until we got to the wedding site. The pastor was obviously in charge. He was funny. Dane whispered that he was trying to get everyone to relax.

He positioned us how we would be during the ceremony and explained that he’d walk us through each part of it but this was where we’d be standing. Then, the photographer showed up, talked to the pastor for a minute and everyone shifted to the right. She didn’t want us, and especially the bride and groom, to be squinting into the sun.

The pastor explained how the other groomsmen would be escorting everyone to their seats. I’d get to escort Mom to hers. Then we practiced walking down the aisle. Everyone had to slow down and be more dignified. I’d be standing next to Franklin and Kim would be at the far end of the bridesmaids. Mr. McTighe walked Karen to the front. He was giving her away instead of her dad. The pastor wasn’t concerned at all.

We ran through the entire ceremony twice, then the photographer told us what she would like to do during and after the ceremony. I got a bright idea and asked if she would take a picture of just Kim and me together and she said ‘no problem.’ Mom overheard and asked if she would get her and Dane together. Then she asked her if she had dinner plans and invited her to the rehearsal dinner.

I grabbed a ride with Kim and her dad to The Busted Rudder. A nautical name sounded like seafood to me. I learned later that the owners had a charter fishing business but they always felt like they were going in circles so they sold the boat and started a restaurant. Kim insisted, and so I rode shotgun and she sat in the back.

“I didn’t realize you were going to be in the wedding,” I said to Mr. McTighe.

“I’m not sure escorting the bride to the altar qualifies as being in the wedding,” he answered and he seemed subdued and that wasn’t like him.

“Something’s on your mind, Dad,” Kim said.

“It’s nothing. Let’s enjoy a good dinner,” he answered and we finished the drive in silence.

I looked back at Kim and she was biting her hand and her eyes were wide. I scrunched my eyebrows at her, hoping she’d clue me in but she shook her head. We pulled into the dirt parking lot and got out to walk in. Kim touched my shoulder and I waited while her dad continued toward the ramshackle restaurant. I didn’t think I’d ever had an opportunity to use the word ramshackle before but it fit.

“Mom,” Kim said and she could see that I didn’t get it. “My grandfather probably walked my mom down the aisle forty years ago or something. I bet today brought back that memory.”

“Wow. That’s why he got quiet.”

“I’m not sure but I’ll bet that’s what it is,” she said. “This wedding is lots of fun for me but I’ll bet it might be tough for him. Maybe for my grandma, too.”

“I’m so used to them being your mom and dad that it sounds strange to hear you call them grandma and grandpa.”

“Yeah. Don’t bring it up with him. If he wants to talk, he will, but I doubt it. Let’s go,” she said and we hurried to the restaurant. We hurried and she broke away from me to catch her dad. She hugged him and I stayed back.

When I caught her at the door, I said, “We need to talk.”

“Good. This is about what’s been on your mind?”

“Yes. Nothing bad. All good, I think, but we need some time,” I said.

“Probably not going to happen tonight and tomorrow, if you hadn’t noticed, we have a wedding to go to.”

“How about before the wedding?”

“Silly boy, I’ll be getting ready.”

“Argh. I want to talk before I start work Monday.” We stepped inside and a waitress pointed us to a room in the back. “I went to graduation today and congratulated a couple of people. Birch and Vince among others.”

“Good. I hope you extended my congratulations, too,” she said.

“Yes. He asked permission to call you and check in every now and then. I told him Sally and I talked regularly and I was fine with it. He really likes you.”

“It’s kind of funny. We never had anything like the relationship you and Sally did but he’ll be in California and Sally’s in Tennessee. I guess we’ll just have to be happy with our consolation prizes,” she said.

“Consolation prize,” I laughed. “If we ever get a boat, that’s what we should name it.”

We were early enough to get seats together, facing the Intercoastal Waterway. We’d be able to see boat traffic on the waterway and the sun set over the marsh. I looked around at our party and saw almost everyone from rehearsal and a couple of others that were probably husbands or wives of the other people in the wedding. Mrs. McTighe was there so that made sense.

I ordered the broiled seafood plate, as I was eating healthy. If I could get shrimp, scallops, and mahi and it was still considered healthy, I was all for it. Doctor Legare would be proud. They brought out bowls of boiled peanut while we waited. Dane was two seats down and he looked mystified by them.

“Redneck caviar,” I said, and popped one into my mouth.

“They’re mushy,” he complained.

“Yankee,” I responded and he ate some more.

I told Kim about graduation and my conversation with the colonel and that Vince wanted more boxing lessons. She asked me what else I wanted to talk about. I told her we needed some alone time for that and that I thought it might take a while. Her curiosity was undoubtedly off the chart but I wasn’t going to be hurried. She’d just have to trust me.

The sun was going down and the marsh took on a golden hue. Could there be any better place than Charleston on the waterfront? I didn’t think so. I was about to turn away from the view when I saw a kayaker, paddling from left to right up the waterway. I nudged Kim and pointed.

“Same guy?” she asked, not really expecting an answer.

“I don’t know much about kayaks but it looks like the same one. Maybe. Probably.”

“Looks lonely,” she said.

“He’s at one with nature. Ommmm.”

“You’re such a dufus,” she said and bumped my shoulder with hers.

We watched as a twenty-eight-foot center console fishing boat passed him going the other direction. The kayak had been trailing a tiny wake but the much larger fishing boat had a much larger wake. The kayaker paddled up and over the other wake and kept on going. There was a lesson in that somewhere.

The conversation was really going and everyone was having a good time. Dane stood and toasted the bride and groom, since he wouldn’t get to the next day. He talked about what a fine couple they were and how knowing them made his life better. Everyone lifted their glasses and said, ‘hear, hear’. Several waitresses brought our food out in waves and it got quiet as people began to eat.

“Pretty sunset,” Kim said. The golden glow of the setting sun made the marsh look like it was on fire. It was beautiful.

“Meh. I have a better view at lunch,” I said. “I’m used to sitting across from you. As pretty as that sunset is, it’s a bit of a letdown.”

“Listen to you,” she said, but she was smiling.

“Laying it on pretty thick, Jack,” said the guy to my left. He was in the wedding party and I was struggling to remember his name. I leaned back so he had a clear view of Kim. He looked at Kim then he looked at me. I waited. “No. I guess you’re just calling things the way they are.”

“Yes, I am. Thank you,” I said to the nameless one. “See?” I said to Kim. “In a minute, the sun will set and the marsh will be dark and gray, its beauty fleeting, while you will still be here, a radiant glow.”

“Okay, now you are laying it on thick.”

I leaned close to her and whispered, “Did I score any points?”

“A couple.”

After that, I ate and watched. I was happy to listen to funny stories and sometimes crazy advice about marriage. Franklin and Karen were having a great time. Everything else was gravy. Kim reached under the table and squeezed my thigh, reminding me that we hadn’t had a lot of time together. I think she spent the evening imagining being in Karen’s place. She sure watched her enough. Dane was probably doing the same thing, watching Franklin.

We finished kind of late. As we were leaving, one of the groomsmen told me that he had a bag with thirty cans to give me. The McTighe’s all left together, and after getting the cans, I climbed in with Mom and Dane for the ride home. They talked and I thought about how I was going to decorate Franklin’s car.

When we got home it was after eleven. I wanted to grab a big bowl of chocolate ice cream but I was eating healthy. Eating healthy sucks. I went to my room and shuffled through my cards for the twentieth time. I hit the sack and lay in bed, trying to imagine Kim walking down the aisle. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Sunday was the big day. I woke up early to a pretty disgusting smell. It took me a minute to realize it was the bag of beer cans for the back of the wedding getaway car. I decided to get that out of the way and out of my room early. I tied the cans along the length of three long pieces of string, then took the whole mess out behind the pool. The pool house was surrounded by gravel. I didn’t know if it would work or not, but I put a couple of pieces of gravel in each can, hoping they would rattle around and make even more noise. I got a brilliant idea and grabbed an extra handful of gravel and took the whole mess back up to the house, packed it in a big box, and set it in the garage.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.