Feasting With a Silver Spoon - Cover

Feasting With a Silver Spoon

Copyright© 2022 by Danny January

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Jack Pierce learns about love and life in his freshman year at an exceptional college preparatory school in beautiful Charleston, SC. Gifted with a thirst for learning and a love of challenges, Jack makes major decisions that set the tone and course of his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction  

When I woke up a second time, the sun was shining and I still didn’t have my hand in the wrong place, which was too bad. Kim was still sound asleep and purring. I went inside but it was quiet. It was also a little after seven. I looked out at the driveway and Dane’s truck was gone. I checked the fridge and my note was down and a new one was up. “Get her home. Apologize to parents.” It didn’t say when. Huh.

I went to my room and rinsed off, brushed my teeth, and gargled. I thought about shaving but decided to skip a day. My poor Gillette razor had been sitting on my counter in its original package for over a year. I went back outside and lay down next to Kim. It was light, but the sun wouldn’t be above the tree line for at least another hour. Life was good. I fell back asleep.

The next time I woke up, I had the wonderful sensation of a hand that wasn’t my own, wrapped around my morning wood. I smiled. I really wanted it to be Kim when I opened my eyes. She had a light grip, as though she was just caressing the skin while trying to keep from waking me up.

“I’ll give you an hour to stop doing that,” I said softly.

“Dreaming about me?”

I realized she might not know that most guys wake up with a boner, at least some of the time. I decided to run with it and explain that later. “Yes.”

“What was I doing?”

What an opportunity. Think, Jack, think. Lots of crazy ideas flittered around in my head but I couldn’t do it. “I dreamt I was laying on my back in my own backyard while the hottest woman in the Lowcountry was stroking me softly, urging me to wake up so she could climb on. It was the most wonderful dream I’ve ever had.”

“I’m pretty sure you’re just saying that so you can get in my panties. Besides, anyone can see us from the kitchen window.”

“They’re gone. Went fishing and left a note.”

“Just us?”

“That feels really nice. I wake up with that three or four mornings a week, you know.”

“Really? Dreams?”

“No. Just normal. I think guys make testosterone at different times during the day and we make the most in the morning.”

“You’re not turned on?”

“Normally, I wouldn’t be but I am now.”

“If I weren’t doing this, what would be normal?”

“Either it would shrink down to normal on its own or I’d take matters into my own hands.”

“Should I stop?”

“NO! No. Definitely not. This is like every guy’s dream of how they want to wake up. There is absolutely, positively no better way to wake up. I’m certain of it.”

“But you’re not all wound up?”

“No. This is really pleasant and if you keep doing that, I’m going to roll over and do my best to start your day right, too.”

“You’re sure there’s no one home.”

“Just us. Oh. That was nice.” She had run her hand over the top and I was obviously starting to leak precum. “Sorry about yesterday.”

“What was yesterday? What are you apologizing for?”

“I was pathetic. Waa, waa, I don’t know what I want to do when I grow up.”

“That wasn’t pathetic. You’re not pathetic, and you certainly don’t need to apologize. It’s frustrating. It’s important to you and you can’t figure it out and you are not used to that.”

“It’s been months. Oh, Kim, that feels really nice. I’m going to want to be inside you pretty soon.”

“That sounds nice. I’m here. I’ll just keep doing this until you do.”

“That sounds like a really wonderful country-western song,” I said and it came back to me. “I had a dream last night. I remember. Oh. Not all of it but a lot of it.”

“What was going on?”

“You and me and Franklin and Dane were talking. We were all out by the pool and you were topless.”

“I was topless with Franklin and Dane there?” she asked and she was pretty upset.

“It was a dream. They weren’t paying attention.”

“They didn’t care? I was topless in front of them and they didn’t care?”

“It was a dream. You didn’t have your tan lines either. We were talking and a song came on. I remember that. It was a country-western song I hadn’t heard before and we were talking but I was listening to the lyrics. I hadn’t heard it before. I said that. Let’s see. Oh yeah, the lyrics. They were really powerful but no one noticed but me and when the song was over, I knew what I wanted to do. It was in the song. I was happy.”

“Nice. What was the song about?”

“I don’t remember.”

“Who was singing?”

“Nope. Don’t remember. I don’t remember who or the melody or anything. Just that the song had lyrics that were powerful to me and it convinced me what to do.”

“Okay. What did it convince you to do? You don’t remember, do you?” I shook my head. “Don’t you wish you could go back to sleep and continue the dream?”

“Rather than be here, awake, with you paying attention to me in the nicest way? I think I’ll stay awake.”

“Frustrating, though.”

“Not yet.”

“Not me, you doofus. Your dream. Do you want me to go down on you?”

“That sounds really nice, but I think I want to slide into you. I bet you’re wet, aren’t you?”

“I am. We have all day.”

“That’s a very good reason to start right. I think whatever job I do, I shouldn’t have to go in until noon so we can start every day like this.”

“Ah ha. And you think I’m going to be horny all the time, too, right?”

“Yes. Until you’re barefoot and pregnant and then you can make breakfast for me.”

“You obviously don’t need to go back to sleep to dream.”

“That feels really good, baby. I haven’t touched you or anything, but I want to be inside you.”

“I’m ready for that. Come on, Baby,” she said and tugged me to her.

I pushed my shorts down and she slipped out of her bikini. It was heaven. I rolled over on top of her and slid up and down, rubbing my skin against hers. I could feel her heat and knew she wasn’t kidding when she said she was ready. I slid up and down and then stopped with my face in front of hers.

“This is pretty much heaven, isn’t it?”

“Pretty much. Are you going to slide into me pretty soon?”

“It’s one of the top five things on my mind right now.”

“Top five, huh. It better be number one, or you can take it off your list forever.”

I slid down a little until the head of my dick was gently pushing against her. I reached down and rubbed it up and down against her, getting the head wet, then gently pushed but I didn’t enter. I held the tension.

“This is pretty special,” I said holding myself up to focus. “We both know I’m going to slide into you and this feels really good.”

“Almost as good as, ah, yes. Almost as good as that,” she said as I slid into her in one smooth stroke. “Feels so good, Baby. You feel really hard. I don’t know how many times we’ve done this but it’s always a little bit like the first time, you know? I hope that never changes.”

At her suggestion, I pounded her. She liked to be owned? I owned her. I thrust hard into her and then sort of collapsed onto her. She put her arms behind me and pulled me down to her. Bliss. We lay like that, with as much skin touching as much skin as possible. After a moment or two, she noticed something different.

“You’re still hard. You came, right?”

“I came really nice. Still hard. Not often but every now and then, that happens.”

“So, are you ready to go again?”

“Sort of. I’m hard but it will take longer for me to cum.”

“But you won’t be overly sensitive.”

“A little, maybe. It will just take longer.”

She got a look in her eye. “This is like the jackpot for me, then, isn’t it?” I smiled and she rolled over on top of me and sat up.

“All your freckles merged. And your neck and upper chest are flush. You’re beautiful.” She lifted up and sat back down, grinding against me. “I think I can probably stay hard for a while, Baby. You should make the most of it.”

“I’m going to ride you like that mechanical bull.” I thrust up at her and jerked around like I was trying to throw her off. All that did was get her more excited. I bucked up and sideways and she squeezed me with her thighs.

“Give it your best shot. I’m not getting off until I get off,” she said and smiled. She stayed pressed pretty tightly to me so that she couldn’t be bucked off.

At first, I was laughing and trying to throw her off and she was laughing and squeezing me to stay on. Somewhere in the middle of it, the mood changed. I eased back down and let her ride me without worrying about being thrown off. I reached up and squeezed her tits, sliding my fingers down to gently pinch and tug on her erect nipples. Little delectable pebbles. I slid my hand down between us to place my thumb against her clit.

“Not yet, Baby. I want you to do that but not yet.”

“Make it last?”

“Yes. Keep doing what you’re doing Jack. Just like that. I’m right on the edge.”

“All day long, Kim.”

“You’re filling me. Feels so big, so full.”

“Good, Baby. You feel tight to me. Hot. White heat.”

“Better than taking things into your own hands?” she said and ground down against me. “I’m close. Just keep doing that.” I continued to thrust up against her and realized that I was not going to last forever, either.

“I’m not going to last much longer, Kim. You look so good.” I reached down and managed to get my fingers wet and sucked on them. “This is everything. Taste, touch, smell, feel and you are too much for my senses.”

“Okay. Okay. Use your hand. I’m ready. Take me over the top, Jack. Do it,” she said.

I slid my hand back between us, rotated it around, and found her hot button. I started rolling my thumb over it and she started panting.

“I’m ready. Fill me up. Do it. Do it,” she said and squeezed me as I thrust up and the floodgates opened. “Yes. Yes. Just like that,” she said and I watched her orgasm wash over her. She leaned back, put her hands on my ankles, and continued to work, jamming herself down hard on me and shuddering in a climax that had been building for a long time. I felt each pulse, each squeeze and as she finished her ride, she pressed down hard against me. “Can you stay hard?”

“I don’t think so. Wow. No. Definitely not. I’m shrinking fast don’t squeeze me again or, oops, too late.”

“I wasn’t done with him.”

“You’ll have to be for a couple of minutes. Good?”

“Meh. It was okay,” she said, practically laughing with how good she felt.

“You want to go for our records? Today would be the day.”

“No. I don’t want to ruin this.”

I pulled her down to me and tried to pull the blanket back over us but it wasn’t easy. We held each other and cuddled for a long time, soaking in the pure pleasure of being that close. I was about to drift off back to sleep when Kim jumped up and ran across the yard, naked and jumped in the pool. I followed at a more leisurely pace, dropping in beside her.

“Your body isn’t yours anymore, you know,” she said. “It’s mine.”

“Okay.”

“That’s it? Okay?”

“Yup. I want you to have it.” I paused for effect. “Often.”

“Ah ha. I see you have a limited view of what I might do with it.”

“Oh, wait ... Crap. I had it. I thought I did.”

“What?”

“The dream. I thought I had it. It was right there and now it’s gone again. Do you hear that? Shoot. That’s Hector’s truck.”

“Umm. We’re naked.”

I could hear him unloading equipment and thought we didn’t have much time. The pool was a lot closer than the house. “Here,” I said handing Kim her bikini. “Jump in the pool.”

We both dropped into the water just as the gate shut. I started laughing because she put her top on first. I pulled my suit up and she held my shoulder for balance to step into hers.

We had just finished and were laughing when Hector came around the corner. He must have known something was up. “I can come back later,” Hector said from halfway across the yard.

“It’s okay, Hector. Let me get the mattress out of your way. We were going in, anyway.” I climbed out and walked down to the steps and gave Kim my hand. She stepped out and grabbed our towels.

I passed near Hector and he quietly asked, “Ella es to novia?”

“Si. Ella es. Su nombre es Kim”

“Kim es preciosa.”

“Es verdad,” I said, using up most of the Spanish I remembered.

“What are you two talking about?”

“Hector said you are stunning.”

“Gracias, Hector,” she said, flashing him a brilliant smile.

“Mi corazón,” he said, putting his hand over his heart and returning her smile.

“He approves. Let’s go in before you give him a heart attack.”

I grabbed the mattress and we walked toward the house. We were nearly there when she squeezed my hand.

“Did you see how he looked at me? That was pretty intense.”

“It’s cultural. Wait. Let me back up. All men look at you like that, Baby. But Hector is Mexican and it’s kind of a cultural thing. If you were a blonde or had short hair, he might not look at you like that.”

“Really?”

“Really. We talked about it one day. He said something about Sally and we got into a long conversation.”

“I am so glad he came when he did. Could you imagine?”

“No. Hector would have said the same thing. I can come back later.” I told her the Mr. Butthead story and she laughed. I laughed just remembering.

“What do you want to eat?” Kim asked, looking in the fridge. She bent over and her tight little ass was on perfect display and well within reach.

“You. You, now. Food later.” I reached out and pulled her to me as I sat.

“I’m not going to argue,” she said and came into my arms.

I moved the salt and pepper to the side and pulled a placemat to me. I moved the chair around to make room and backed Kim up to the table. She saw what I was getting ready to do.

“Jack! Are you really going to set my ass down on the placemat? At the table? People eat here.”

“Exactly. And that’s what I’m going to do.” She looked around the kitchen but there were no windows anyone could see through. They were too high. “I like an appetizer and you look particularly fresh.”

“You’re going to kill me.”

“Death by orgasm. Yes, officer. I did, in fact, eat her to death. Take me away.”

I put my hands on her hips and she hopped up onto the table. I moved the chair around and pushed back on her shoulders and she lay back on the table. I scooted in and put her legs over my shoulders and then slid in close.

“This is awesome, Baby. I can feast on you properly, without worrying about getting a crick in my neck. And you’re organic and low fat.”

“I’m not sure about the low-fat part, but I am low-calorie.”

“No artificial sweeteners,” I said and bent down to taste my meal. I ran my tongue across her slit and then all around her vulva, wetting her thoroughly.

“This is heaven, Baby. You know what?” she asked. I licked again and she gasped a little. “It doesn’t feel like you’re doing this to make me cum.”

“No?” I asked and flicked my tongue across her clit.

“No. It feels like you’re doing this to love me and my orgasm is just a byproduct.”

I pressed my lips hard against her in a sloppy kiss and she gave up talking and leaned all the way back. I could taste the chlorine from the pool. Swimmers are used to that. I turned my face sideways so I could kiss her properly; lips to lips, and she squirmed beneath me. I could see her tits out of the corner of my eye. Her nipples were at full attention again. I tried to remember some of the techniques Mickey and Cheryl told us about. Lube. Lots of lube, they said. I didn’t have lube. Lube was oil. We were in the kitchen. Olive oil or avocado oil? Avocado oil.

“I need to stop for just a second. Just a second,” I said and she groaned. I found both of those oils and two more. I poured some avocado oil into a shallow bowl and set it on the table. I hoped it would do the trick.

I bent down and lapped the length of her pussy.

“So nice that you’re back. You were gone for a long time.” It had been ten seconds. “You have no idea how good that feels.” I thought I might. I continued to work on her with my tongue and then slid a finger into her. It wasn’t the first time and she didn’t shriek or anything. She’d made enough of her own lube for this.

I continued to work on her with my mouth, trying to make it last and she didn’t complain. She ran her hands through my hair and I could see her looking at me, watching me work. I dipped my finger into the oil and then rubbed it around on the outside of her anus. She caught her breath but she’d been there with me, talking to Mickey and Cheryl so she wasn’t too surprised. I did it again and got her slick with the oil then pressed the tip of my finger against it. It was closed up tight. I got some more lube on my finger and pressed it against her again. This time, my finger went in a half-inch and she grunted.

We’d done this once before and not for very long. I didn’t want to do this for a long time because I didn’t want her to get turned off by it. I pulled my finger back out, lubed it up and this time it slid into her easily.

“Feels weird,” she said. I sucked on her entire vulva and flicked it with my tongue. “That doesn’t feel weird.”

My finger was inside her and I began to move it in and out and she began to squirm. Definitely a good thing. I could feel her anus pinching my finger, contracting against it. My finger was so much thinner than my dick and yet it was tight. I began to see why guys might like anal sex. She was ramping up pretty quickly and I let my fingers work on her faster and faster. Her breathing got pretty ragged and I could just make out her facial expression. Her eyes were scrunched tight and her tongue flicked out of her mouth and all over her lips. She was in a very good place. I picked up the pace, jamming my finger into her all the way. She grunted and pinched me and I felt the beginning of an orgasm. It was right around the corner.

She started to make a noise I hadn’t heard before. It was a low-pitched ‘oooh’ that was quiet at first and began to build in volume. If she was trying to send me an audible signal, this was a good one. I worked my finger faster and faster as her ‘oooh’ continued to build and when I didn’t think she could take much more, I sucked and flicked her clit while my finger hammered into her ass. Her insides felt warm and soft and tender and I was certain she was on sensory overload.

She began a slow crunching sit-up motion, curling her body up. I kept it up and she came hard, her shoulders flew back against the table and her legs pushed down on my shoulders as she thrust her pussy up at me. I could feel her asshole pinching and pinching and pinching my finger, almost violently and then, as suddenly as it started, it was over. No little aftershocks. Nothing. She was done. Maybe I had orgasmed her to death. I eased my finger out and her legs collapsed.

I let her catch her breath, listening to her struggling to return to normal. She took in a deep breath and let it out with a “Wow. Just, wow.”

“Nice?”

“Yeah. I guess you could say that.”

“It took a while for you to relax and let my finger in.”

“No kidding. It felt good once you started, though.”

“Good. Let’s hope you can relax when I try to shove my dick into you.”

“Ahh, Jack?”

“No?”

“I didn’t think so, but now, I don’t know. Do you think that would feel good to you?”

“I don’t know either. You squeezed my finger pretty hard. Really hard, actually.”

“I think it would hurt. Maybe not, though. What is that? Peanut oil?”

“Avocado oil. Pretty slippery.”

“Cheryl said it took her a while to get used to it but that Mickey liked it. We can try if you want, I guess.”

“I don’t want to hurt you. Let’s not.”

“No. If we were going to try, this would probably be the best time. You’ve already had your finger in me and I’m probably pretty slick. It’s been a while since you came. I bet you’re hard again. It’s up to you.”

“I just don’t want to hurt you.”

“Try it. If it hurts, I’ll tell you and we can do something else.”

“You know what? Let’s not. I think I’d be too worried about it. Do what Cheryl said and try it with a dildo first and see what you think and then, maybe.”

She nodded. “You’re still hard, though. Gimme. I’m ready now. Oh, you can do it standing up while I’m lying on my back. I’ll bet...” I lined up. “I’ll bet I’m going to find out. Oh, my.”

I slid in all the way. She’d just cum and that was already her third or fourth of the morning. We didn’t need preliminaries. I hammered into her. By standing up, and with her at the edge of the table, I could change the angle easily. I bent my knees to get low, then rocked forward and thrust up. The first time I did that, I knew we were onto something good.

“Feels so good to be inside you. You’re a steaming hot, velvet glove on me. Hard, okay?” I asked and she nodded. I pounded her. Boy, did I pound her! “Not going to last.”

She wrapped her legs around me and pulled. “Do me. Do me hard. I like it.”

I began to erupt and simply buried myself as deeply in her as I could and let my balls do the work. She squeezed me with her pussy, milking me dry. I wished I had more in me to give but I was spent. I stood looking down at her, heart still pounding and breathing hard. I had gone past lust and into wonder. How could we possibly feel any better than that? We couldn’t. I couldn’t. I knew that.

She smiled at me. “My man,” she said and that’s all she needed to say.

I cleaned up the kitchen and we went to my bedroom because I had a bigger bath than the guestrooms. We agreed we were done, at least for a while. Neither of us had any more in us. We got in at the same time, lathered each other up and almost ended up on the shower floor in a heap when we started sliding our bodies over each other. We were getting dressed when I got another flash.

“It was a woman.”

“What was a woman?”

“In my dream. The song. It was a woman singing and she was angry about something.”

“Do you recognize the voice?”

“No. Not much chance of that. But she was angry and whatever it was that she was angry about, I was angry too.”

“Don’t let go of it. I know a lot of country-western singers. Maybe I could play some and you’d recognize the voice.”

“I don’t think so. I don’t think it’s that distinct. It was a dream. It might not even be a real song.”

“Hadn’t thought of that.”

Dressed, we stood and hugged each other.

“Too many clothes and not enough skin,” she said.

“Probably less chance of falling and breaking our necks, though.”

“I’ll risk it. Want to take another shower?” she asked, smiling. “You make me feel good. Not just from having an orgasm or five or however many. You make me feel good. What you said about not letting me marry a boy? Not much chance of that.”

“Good. I’m glad. It’s funny, but it’s nice, you know. Nice that you don’t have anyone to compare me to. I would hate to be compared to someone and lose.” As soon as I said it, I knew where her mind would go and I couldn’t take it back. She didn’t say anything but her mind went there. I knew it had. “I can’t undo what’s been done, but I can be happy I didn’t do anything more.”

“I know, Baby. I’m pretty transparent, huh? I don’t want you to feel guilty.”

I had a thought cross my mind and I needed to explore it. It was after ten on a Sunday. When Kim went to use the restroom, I took the opportunity and called Karen. It only took a minute. When Kim came back, I handed her the phone.

“Who’s this?”

“Karen. I’m going to the library so you two can talk.”

Thirty minutes later, Kim came in and sat on my lap. “Can’t do much better than that, Aquaman.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Karen said she knew how much you loved Sally and that you still do, but it’s different. She also said you grew up a lot in a short period of time and she thought Sally probably did too. She said the Jack that loves me is a different guy altogether. She said a bunch of other stuff and talked about her and Franklin dealing with their pasts. I’m good.”

“You sure? Because I will probably screw up and say something like that again sometime.”

“No. I get it. It’s just something I have to deal with and Karen was helpful.”

“Okay. I’ll do my best to be considerate.” It seemed like we’d passed the awkward moment. “Spring break. We have ten days. What do you want to do with them?”

“Besides what we started our day with? That was pretty nice.”

“That was very nice. You are very nice. I keep remembering little parts of the dream.”

“Tell me everything you remember. Maybe that will help you remember more.”

“Like an amnesia patient. You were in it. We were playing pool and the radio was on, and I heard this song, but I didn’t think anything of it. And then we were at your birthday party but there were different people. Fling was married but she wasn’t happy.”

“Anyone else?”

“Yeah. Susan Simpson was there and she wasn’t at your birthday party. She was married too.”

“Who stands out? Who did you talk to?”

“Your dad. I called him Pat. I was older and I had on a suit. Your dad hadn’t aged.”

“What did you talk about?”

“He just wanted to listen to the song.”

“Dad doesn’t listen to country-western. He hates it but he doesn’t say it.”

“He was listening to this and he said it was important for me to listen to it.”

“That’s good. What else stands out? Was Dad angry, too?”

“No. He said, ‘we got this’ and we shook hands.”

“That’s so weird. He never says that. In dreams he does, I guess. Was Mom there? What did she say?”

“She wasn’t there. I just remember Fling, Susan, you, me, and your dad. There were other people but that’s all I remember.”

“And you were angry?”

“Royally pissed.”

“Okay, this probably doesn’t have anything to do with it but was your dream in color or black and white?”

“Black and white. Fling and Susan wore sunglasses. No one else did. That’s it. That’s all I remember.”

“That’s a lot, actually. I don’t usually remember that much. That’s really a lot. If you don’t remember the rest, you’ll still get it. It was in your mind or you couldn’t have dreamed it, right?”

“Yeah. I guess that’s true enough. Okay. So ... what do you want to do?”

“We have all this free time. I have a bunch of stuff I want to do, but not necessarily today.”

“Good. What’s on your list?”

“I need to go clothes shopping. Summer is coming. I want to go riding a couple of times and I want to sight in my new rifle. I haven’t done that yet. We should go fishing at least one day. Maybe more.”

“I like fishing.”

“I know what you like. You just want to get me alone on a boat.”

“We’re alone in a house. Want to go again?”

“You would, wouldn’t you?”

“It’s been at least an hour. Seems like we should both be well-rested.”

“I thought you were joking with that four times a day thing.” I shook my head. “Do you have your own rod and reel?” I shook my head. “Are you going hunting with me this fall?” I nodded. “We should shop for fishing gear for you but probably not a gun.”

“Why not?”

“I have six or seven rods but only two guns. Guns are more expensive and more personal, I think. Dad has six and you could borrow his to see what you like. There’s a place to shoot at the stables. You can see how they feel at the house, and take whatever feels comfortable to you to the stables. I’ll sight in my rifle and you can try different guns.”

“We can combine that with riding and that sounds like it will take a full day,” I said and she nodded.

“I want to spend a couple of days at the beach, and fishing, so there’s at least three days, maybe four, on the water. That’s a bunch of me. What do you want to do?”

“Lift. I want to go back to Mink’s. Maybe more than once. Maybe regularly. Oh, I know what else. I want to go to Bad Kitty and do some shopping.”

“We did pretty well without any toys,” she said.

“We did. No toys?”

“I don’t think so. Just you. I don’t know why.”

“That’s okay. Actually, it’s kind of flattering. No toys when you play with yourself?”

“Just you, boy toy. You’re pretty good, in my imagination. Not as warm though, but you sure can last a long time.”

“Great. I bet I have a bigger dick in your imagination, too.”

“Huge. Enormous.”

“Great. I’m jealous of your image of me.”

“I’d rather have you jealous of my imagination of you than of a toy.”

“Think Mom and Dane are getting busy or just fishing?” I asked.

“I don’t know. It’s kind of a happy, sad thing when you think about it. Your mom was married twice but she wasn’t really happy in either of them and now she’s forty-something. And Dane has never been married. I hope they make it, you know. I hope they are having better sex than us. They’ve paid the price, you know? Made it to forty. Double our age and then some. They should get to enjoy good sex before they’re too old to.”

“Too old to have sex? I can’t even imagine that. Don’t talk like that anymore. Makes me shiver.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.