Feasting With a Silver Spoon - Cover

Feasting With a Silver Spoon

Copyright© 2022 by Danny January

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Jack Pierce learns about love and life in his freshman year at an exceptional college preparatory school in beautiful Charleston, SC. Gifted with a thirst for learning and a love of challenges, Jack makes major decisions that set the tone and course of his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction  

Monday morning, I woke up with a raging hardon. At fifteen, I was probably supposed to but this thing was terrible. Kim said, ‘hands off’ and for whatever reason, I was going to try to do that. Just getting showered and dressed was almost painful and then I had to find pants that were loose enough so that no one would notice. This thing would not stop.

I don’t know how, but I made it to lunch. I sat in our old private table. Kim started to sit with the squad, saw me and came over.

“Hey, Jack.”

“Hey,” I said, less than enthusiastically.

“What’s the matter?”

“You know what’s the matter,” I said. “I’m in agony. How am I supposed to make a week? And why?”

“Because your beautiful, charming, virgin girlfriend asked you to.”

“Arggh.”

“You’ll live. Think chaste thoughts.”

“Right. Like that’s possible. How can I, anyway, with you sitting across from me, looking like you look.”

“Want me to go away?”

“So, I can suffer alone? I don’t see the profit in that. Did you have fun yesterday?”

“I did. I was so surprised. I can’t believe the blabbermouths kept it a secret. And that bull ... that was fun. I want to do that again.”

“If I don’t have to wait until Saturday, I’ll give you something to ride.”

“Great. Eight seconds. Nope. I’ll wait.”

“Arrgh.”

“You said that. I love the rifle by the way. I need to sight in the scope. I need to shoot something.”

“Shoot me. Right here,” I said pointing down. “Put me out of my misery.” I was actually okay at the moment but hamming it up seemed appropriate.

“Jack, I’m coming to your house early Saturday morning and I am going to love on you all day. Do you know what I’m going to do?”

“Kim. Stop. This is painful and you’re not helping.”

“I’m going to use my tongue to...”

“Na na na,” I said putting my hands over my ears. “I love you. Do you love me?” She nodded. “Then why are you torturing me?”

She reached across the table and pulled my hands away from my ears. “I love you, Baby. I think I loved you since before we ever started dating. I will so make it worth your while.”

“I believe you, but that’s not really helping now.” She laughed. “Okay. What did you get for your birthday? The good stuff.”

“Clothes, some jewelry. Your mom wrote me a sweet card and gave me a gift card to the tack store. She apologized that she didn’t know more about horses and hunting and stuff. I’m going to get a fuzzy halter for Diva. It’s soft. She’ll like that. Dad mounted my rifle rack for me late last night and my rifle is already in it. I love that.”

“Nice. So, on the ride home tomorrow, do I get shotgun or does that change?”

“Silly boy. Do you even know where that comes from?” I shook my head. “Stage coaches had room for two up front. The driver held the reins and the other guy had a shotgun to protect the stage.”

“Huh. Who knew?”

“Everyone but you. You really need to watch some westerns.”

The bell rang and we walked toward the exit together holding hands. For whatever reason, Sally hadn’t been a big hand-holder. Hugs? Yes. Kisses? Yes. Holding hands? Not so much. When Kim took my hand, I gladly held it.

That afternoon in PE I worked with my two young swimmers, first on freestyle, because that’s what they were most familiar with. Once they got their breathing pattern down, I started working on their strokes, one element at a time. Three or four laps, just focusing on the reach, then the catch and so on. I wanted to introduce them to the other strokes and we started with what most people think is the easiest, the breaststroke. It might be easy to learn, but it’s not easy to learn to swim fast. I thought we made a lot of progress and timed them each on a fifty free. They’d made huge gains in just a week and were pretty excited about that. I was too.

We had a remarkably mediocre workout that afternoon. Mom said it was because of the long day on Sunday. That was as good of an excuse as any. We were finished and back in the house before Kim called. It had taken longer at the DMV than she expected but she had a license and would see me the next day.

That night after dinner, I turned on the TV to try to take my mind off Kim and my nearly constant erection. I don’t know what I was thinking. Dukes of Hazzard would have been entertaining if it weren’t for Catherine Bach playing Daisy Duke in those super tight shorts. I got up and flipped the channel. Three’s Company didn’t help. Suzanne Summers and Joyce Dewitt were driving John Ritter crazy and they weren’t helping me out, either. One more try. I didn’t make it past the opening credits of Magnum. This is why I don’t watch TV.

I went to the library and pulled a book off the shelf that I knew would cause my boner to deflate. The Gulag Archipelago: An Experiment in Literary Investigation by Solzhenitsyn couldn’t possibly have anything in it even remotely arousing. It didn’t and I fell into a blissful slumber in minutes.

Tuesday afternoon I found Kim’s truck in the parking lot. It wasn’t hard to find a newly washed and waxed, white F150 with a rifle rack in the rear window. When she got there, I held the door for her. She hesitated a minute.

“Honey, I like it when you hold the door for me or stand when I come into a room. I really do. But something doesn’t feel right about having you hold the door for me on a truck I’m driving. I don’t know what it is.”

“It does seem kind of weird. Why is that?” Neither of us knew. I didn’t hold her truck door for her after that. Somehow, it didn’t seem weird not to. I’d ask Mom.

I rode shotgun back to my house and we got in a better workout than the day before. When we finished our workout, Kim seemed like she was in a hurry to leave. I wasn’t giving her a ride in the golf cart, nor was I walking her home. I didn’t have a reason to ride with her just to walk back. It seemed weird. I started counting the days until I got my license.

I asked Mom about the truck and door opening. She said she thought trucks were generally a symbol of independence. If you had a truck, you were independent and didn’t need someone to open the door for you. She wasn’t sure but it made as much sense as anything else.

The rest of the week went pretty much the same. On Wednesday evening, I went shopping with Mom. She hadn’t been out on a boat in years. We got her some Topsiders and a light windbreaker. When we got home, I showed her how to tie a fisherman’s knot and taught her a couple of other odds and ends. By the time we got done, she knew three important knots, the difference between a hull and a gunwale, what stem and bow, port and starboard meant. She was relieved when I told her the boat had a toilet. That was a pun.

On Saturday morning, I was up before the sun was and Mom was already gone. I went over the guest room one more time. I’d put new sheets on the bed and towels in the bathroom and I put in a full can of air freshener. The temperature was perfect. I flossed and trimmed my fingernails again. I was squeaky clean.

The doorbell rang at seven thirty and I was there in seconds.

“Hey, Baby.”

No formalities. She stepped closer and hugged me tight, molding her body to mine. She smelled great and I was instantly hard ... again.

“Do you know why I left so quickly all week?” she asked. “Because I was going crazy! I could hardly stand to be in the same room, I want you so badly.”

“I like the sound of that.”

She grabbed my hand and pulled me but it didn’t take much effort and I didn’t put up a fight. “I’ve been thinking about this for a long time. Since before you showed me what it means to have an orgasm. Let me ... is it okay if I sort of set the pace?”

“Absolutely. I want you to feel good and that starts with you feeling relaxed and comfortable. I’m on board with whatever you want.”

“I had a hunch you would be.” We walked back to the guestroom, both trying to pace ourselves. I knew she was just as anxious as I was. “I want us to try to take our time,” she said as she kicked off her shoes. “Franklin’s not coming today,” she said, to make sure.

“Nope. Missing this week. He and Karen left last night for Amelia Island, on the north end of Florida, for the weekend.”

We kissed and pressed our bodies as tightly together as was possible. She had improved and I suppose I may have as well. We knew each other by then. I held first her lower then upper lip with mine and tasted them each with my tongue and she did the same to me. We flicked tongue against tongue but didn’t try to jam them down each other’s throat. I kissed the side of her face, then down to her neck and she tilted her head to give me better access.

“That drives me crazy. I feel like I’m surrendered to you when I offer my neck and then you’re so gentle. I love that.”

“You smell great, and I like to hear your breathing change when I do this,” I said as I nibbled high on her neck. Her breathing did change.

She put her hands on either side of my face and kissed me hungrily. She let her hands slide down to my shoulders and she squeezed. “I can tell. The difference. I can tell. Your shoulders feel solid. Lifting or swimming, I don’t care, but your shoulders are seriously strong. You felt good when we first started dating but you keep getting stronger. Your shoulders are a turn-on”

“My shoulders?”

“That’s not the only thing,” she said as she put her hands on my butt and pulled us tight together. She moaned when she felt my stiff dick pressed against her. “I like what weight lifting has done for you, Baby, and swimming hasn’t hurt, especially butterfly, I think. Your shoulders are your best body part.”

“My best?” I said, pushing my hips into her.

“Second best.”

I slid my hands up under her blouse to feel her back. So smooth, so warm. After a moment, she did the same, sliding her hands up under my shirt. She lifted and I raised my hands and it was off. I did the same for her and she tried to pull us back together but I held us apart for a moment so I could stare. She had on a new bra, lacy and thin. Her nipples strained against the fabric. I wanted to release them but I was determined to take my time.

I let my hands trail down until I could cup her cheeks with my hands. They were firmer than when we had started. She knew I’d felt that and clenched her butt muscles. “A natibus usque petram,” I said. “That’s Latin for ‘you have an amazing ass.’”

“The value of a classical education. Enlever mon soutien-gorge.’

I didn’t need her to tell me that was French for ‘take my bra off’. I reached around behind her but there was no clasp. What? She smiled and pointed to the clasp in front.

“It’s called a ‘yes bra’. Easy.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” I said and unhooked the clasp. I slid my fingers up, under the thin straps and eased them off, letting my hands follow them down until I could cup her tits. I hefted them, letting my fingers encircle her nipples.

“I’m afraid that if I look, I’ll cum. They feel so good. Wonderful. I want to look, to touch, to taste but I’m afraid I’ll cum and I don’t want to. Not yet.”

“Are you serious? You really think you could cum just from looking at me?”

“I don’t know. Maybe? If I didn’t spontaneously cum from seeing perfection up close and in person than it would never happen.”

She took my face in her hands and pushed me down as she arched her back, presenting them to me. I licked one with a broad stroke of my tongue and I heard her suck in a lungful of air. I matched that with the other, then flicked my tongue across it. I felt her hands on my shorts. She tugged them down and I wiggled my legs to let them fall to the floor. Her hand snaked into the front of my boxers and wrapped around my dick.

“Kim, I’m going to cum so fast. I haven’t done anything all week and I’ve been ready to blow since Monday.”

“I want you to.”

“I want to be inside you.”

“You will be, Baby. You will. But I want you to be able to enjoy me. I want you to cum for me now.”

“Are you sure?”

“How many times can you cum in a day?”

I’d never thought about it. I knew I could cum three times. I’d done that with Sally and I thought I could cum more. Four, definitely and maybe five or even six, but that would be a crazy amount. “Four or five maybe, I think.”

She pulled on the top of my boxers and they were off. She put her hand on my shoulder to signal me to stay put, then she stepped back and slid her own shorts down and off. I could smell her arousal already and my cock throbbed. She stuck a hand down below, gathering some moisture and touched her finger to my lips. I sucked her finger into my mouth and my cock throbbed. I looked down and then at her body. Absolute perfection.

“You’re glistening. How you trimmed your bush like that is so sexy. You’re stunning. You’ve gotten some sun, too. You’ve been laying out when you went home,” I said and she nodded. It makes your tits look like vanilla ice cream cones and your nipples are like Hershey’s Kisses on top. You’re toned too. I can see it, especially your legs, and I bet your ass, too.”

She turned around so I could see her ass. She had moved about six feet away from me so I could see. She stood on her toes and the definition in her calves stood out. Her thighs looked firm, too but her ass looked so tight. So tight. And then she bent over. She touched her hands to the floor. I moaned and she looked over her shoulder at me with an upside-down smile.

“You want?”

“So bad. I’m leaking.”

“Did you know...” she said and started to let her legs slide apart on the carpet. I could see her bush from behind and then her glistening lips. “That I...” Her feet continued to slide farther apart and I grabbed hold of my cock. “Can do the splits?” She looked over her shoulder at me, saw the condition I was in and stood back up. “Poor baby.”

She grabbed the covers and threw them off the bed. “Hands off, please. That’s not your dick today. That’s my dick.” She grabbed me and pulled me to the bed, turned me and pushed me down on it. My feet were on the floor and I raised up on my elbows. She crouched down and licked the head of my dick, tasting my pre-cum. There was a lot of it. Then she took me in her hands and started to stroke. “Give me. Give me the easy one, Baby, and then I’ll let you in. Give me,” she said as she stroked. I watched the concentration on her face and when her tongue licked her upper lip, I lost it and enjoyed blessed relief. She smiled when I began to cum and continued to stroke aiming me straight up. It must have gone a foot in the air, maybe two. Felt so good. She continued to hold me cupping my balls in her hand. When she had milked the last drop from me, she looked up at my face to see me watching her.

“Feel good, Baby? That was a lot. Next time, inside me. I want to feel you do that inside me. It won’t be as much the second time, will it?” I shook my head. “I want to feel you in me when it’s been a while and you can just explode. Not today, but soon. I want to feel that, too.”

“Climb up here,” I said and pulled on her. She didn’t know what I was trying to do but it was something I’d seen in the pleasing a woman video and I’d never tried it. She climbed up and I tugged at her leg to get her in position and she didn’t understand and I wasn’t going to tell her. I wanted to see her face when the lightbulb went on.

I finally had her high enough and I lifted her right leg and she worked with me to lift it over the top of me. She still didn’t get it. I pulled a pillow under my head then grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy to my mouth.

“Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Sit on your face. Literally, sit on your, ooh. Oh, my. I don’t want to smother you,” she said and I pulled her down and my tongue speared into her.

She gasped and didn’t fight it after that. I held her in place with my hands on her and let my lips and tongue go to work. With her hair trimmed short, she didn’t tickle. My thumbs were completely under her with my fingers high and I squeezed her and sucked on her clit. She couldn’t balance and leaned forward to put her hands on the headboard. When it seemed to get too intense for her, she tried to lift up but I held her down. She was soaking my face. Liquid excitement, I thought. I’ll be putting my dick into you soon, Baby. I was already hard again. Her thighs clamped hard against my face, trapping me in position, as if I was going anywhere. I worked my lips side to side and she began to shudder.

When she pushed her pussy against my face, I knew I didn’t need to hold her in place any more. I brought my hands around in front and held her tits. Her nipples were so stiff with excitement. I caressed them and then pinched them gently and she began to cum. She started to ride me and I almost laughed, thinking she would ride my face for eight seconds while she came. She leaned back, placing her hands on her own ankles and lifting her pussy up at me. She thrust at me four or five times as she came, then bent fully forward until it was hard for me to breathe. I continued to lick, flick and suck until she lifted up and fell over.

“Enough. Oh, my god.” She shivered. “You make third base just ... incredible. That was the best. The best. You’re the best.’

She lay that way, on my left and on her right side facing me with her knees pulled up. She reached out and stroked my hair. She silently mouthed the words, “thank you” and I smiled and mouthed back, “my pleasure” and it was.

“I love that you let me do that to you, Baby,” I said.

“I don’t mind at all. Any time you want to do that, I’ll sacrifice a few minutes ... or a few hours. Jack, that was...” she reached down and squeezed my dick. She stroked it once or twice and felt the pre-cum on me again. “I’m ready, Baby. I could ride you, if you want.”

“I want to be on top, if that’s okay.”

“Yes. I want that,” she said and rolled onto her back. “I want that now. I want you now.” She pulled and I rolled up on my side.

“Kim, you are so desirable. I want you. I really want you, but I have to know you’re sure.”

“Certain. Absolutely certain, Jack. I’m on the pill. We won’t make babies. But I want you, not just now, but always. But mostly now. I want to feel you inside me.”

I rolled over and slid between her legs with my stomach against her pussy. I ground my way up her body as I watched her face, deep in concentration. I was finally high enough. I lifted up and set back down, laying my dick against her pussy. My arms were straight down, holding my head at arm’s reach from her. I looked down at where we would join. “Look, Baby. Look how deep I’m going to be inside you.”

She arched her head up to see my stiff dick laid against her. “Yes. Please.”

I lifted up and set the head of my dick against her opening and tried to move it around to enjoy her heat and wetness. “Guide me in, Baby. Use your hands and guide me. You are so hot.”

She reached down and grabbed my dick and pulled it to her opening. I pushed but just a little. The head of my dick pressed against her moist heat and it was the most incredible thing I’d ever felt. I pushed a little more until I could feel the head of my dick pass through her opening. She closed her eyes and exhaled fully. I rocked back as though I was going to pull out and her eyes came open. I pushed in again, maybe a half inch. I wanted to feel that feeling forever. The lips of her pussy were like the lips of her mouth, gripping me, not wanting to let me out. Everything in me said, ‘push’ and I wanted to thrust into her but I wanted to take my time and enjoy this once in a lifetime moment. I told her how I felt.

“Baby, you are breathtakingly beautiful. You are desirable beyond my imagination. And right now, I can look into your eyes and see your desire for me and that is the greatest gift you could ever give me. I’m in, just an inch and the feeling of you surrounding me is the finest thing I’ve ever felt. This moment, right now, I want to remember this after I’m dead.” She smiled and pulled me toward her.

I made the small in and out motion, no more than a half inch at a time, four or five times. I knew she was getting used to me. When I looked down at her she nodded and I pushed in a bit deeper. I was inside my baby. I wasn’t in all the way but I was in.

She gasped a little and bit her lip. This was new and I knew my dick was bigger than the finger I’d put in her. “Are you okay?”

“Yes. You feel big in me. Hot. You feel big and hot and good. More, please.”

I pushed in another inch.

“Is it in all the way?” she asked. I looked down but I could feel that I was only in about a third of the way.

“No. Maybe halfway.”

“Halfway? I feel so full”

“Does it hurt?”

“No. Yes. No. It’s just, you feel big inside me. You’re stretching me. It’s good.”

I pushed in again and she adjusted her position, spreading her legs and lifting her knees to change the angle. I pulled back, almost out, and I watched her face plead with me to push back in. Her feet came up and pulled against my butt to drive me into her. She wanted me and that felt amazing. She was anointing me king of her life. I pushed into her, slowly, until I was all the way in. I ground down against her so she would know I was there.

“So full, Jack. Feels so good. Don’t move. Just stay like that for a moment.” I made my dick throb, which wasn’t hard to do, and she smiled at me.

She seemed to have gotten used to me and I pulled back as slowly as I could. She fought me all the way, pulling against me.

“When you pull against me like that it feels amazing.”

“I want you, Jack. I want this.”

I let my dick slide out but maintained pressure against her, then pushed in again, all the way. Deeply and slowly but a hair faster than before. I wasn’t going to keep the pace slow for long.

“You’re going slow for me, aren’t you?” I nodded. “It’s okay. I’m used to you now. However you want.”

“If I pick up the pace, I don’t think I’m going to last long.”

“It’s okay, Baby. I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel you cum inside me, where you belong.”

I nodded and started to increase my speed. She rocked her hips up to meet me and I was sure I wasn’t going to last long. It was hard to keep my thoughts straight but I remembered something Cheryl had told me. I held myself up with my left and slid my right hand between us. I found her clit and began to stroke it side to side. Her eyes flew open when I did that and I pushed in deeply as I continued to caress her pleasure button. Her eyes took on that pleading look and she nodded. She was just at the peak. I stayed tight against her while my fingers did their magic.

“Feels so good. Full and I’m on the edge, Jack.”

I continued another second or two and felt the quivers that let me know she was beyond the point of no return. I began to pound into her and she thrust up at me, her heels clamped tightly against my butt. And then I felt her pussy squeeze me. She squeezed me, and then she did it again. I began to jackhammer into her and when I heard her orgasm begin, mine did too. A team of horses couldn’t have stopped me. I moved my hand out of the way and drove into her. I tried to get my butt low so I could press up and in and that slight difference drove her wild. She started thrashing her head back and forth as I erupted into her. Nearly spent, I pushed in as deeply as I could and held steady against her. My body telling me this is what I had to do to get my sperm as deeply into her as possible. Little mini thrusts, over and over until I had no more to give.

I stopped. Fully inside her but unable to do anything more. We looked into each other’s eyes in a completely different way. I was speechless.

“My heart just exploded,” she said.

“I had no idea. None.”

“How could anyone?” she said and pulled me down to her. She wrapped her arms around me and we were one. She held me like that, tight against her, as our breathing struggled to return to normal. I realized it would be harder for her with me on top and I lifted up so she could breathe easier. “Where are you going?” she said and pulled me back down.

“I thought you might want to breathe.”

“Breathing is over rated. You feel so good to me.”

“I would like to do that again,” I said and she laughed. When she did, I popped out of her.

“Doggone it. That wasn’t supposed to happen. Your little wiener is useless to me,” she said and pushed me off, laughing.

“Nothing could be better than that,” I said and rolled onto my back.

We were both quiet for a few moments and Kim rolled up on her side and looked at me.

“That was pretty nice. You look like you’re having deep thoughts.”

“That was pretty intense. I don’t want to do that with anyone else.”

“Good. You better not.”

“No, I mean never. Ever. I haven’t before.”

“I know. You told me.”

“I’m glad I hadn’t. I would hate it if I could compare you to someone else. It would suck.”

“Ah. Yes, I believe that.”

“You’re the best I’ve ever had and there is no comparison.”

“And you don’t want there to be a comparison.”

“Ever. Now I know what Franklin was warning me about.”

“I agree,” she said but I wasn’t sure if she knew what Franklin was warning me about. She started stroking me and I started to come back to life. “You know why I think guys fantasize about having sex with cheerleaders? It’s because we’re flexible. I think they think we want to have acrobatic sex or something.”

“Huh.”

“Not you, though,” she said and I didn’t really know how to respond. Acrobatic sex. Not sure what that meant.

She got down off the bed and I watched to see what she was going to do. We were in a downstairs guestroom and they’re bigger than the ones upstairs but still not huge. She took a look at the room, sized it up and did a naked cartwheel.

“There’s not a lot of room in here. Let me see. Oh, I know,” she said and put her hands on the ground in front of her and then lifted her legs up and over until her feet were on the ground with her belly in the air. “That’s called a walkover.”

There was absolutely no possible way she could have pushed her pussy up and out any more than doing a walkover. Her mound aimed at the ceiling was the finest thing in the world. I was instantly rock hard. “Do that again.”

“Oh, you like that, do you?” she said and did one backwards. “It makes my tits flatten out like that doesn’t it?” I shook my head but I don’t think she saw it. “Oh, I know. This is easy,” she said and started sliding back down into the splits. “I started this before but you needed help.” She slid all the way down until her pussy was an inch above the carpet, stretched impossibly wide. “It’s probably better if I do it the other way,” she said, got up and did it again, facing away from me. When she leaned forward, I almost had a heart attack. I groaned audibly. “I wish we had more room.” She looked over her shoulder at me and stood up again.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed, undoubtedly living the fantasy of any high school boy. She walked up to me and offered me her tit and I took it into my mouth, putting gentle suction on it and flicking my tongue across the nipple. She took it from me but gave me the other one and I did it again.

“That feels good, Baby, but I want you back inside me. Oh, oh. I’m leaking. Wait a second.” She ran to the bathroom and came out a minute later. “Slide up.”

I backed up on the bed until I was completely on it again and she climbed up after me. She straddled my legs and worked her way up until her pussy touched the underside of my dick.

“I stroked you before, like this. In front of you like this and you said it was really good.” I nodded. “I want to try it for real,” she said and lifted up. She tried to sit down on my dick but was having a difficult time lining it up. She reached down and guided me into her, taking a cue from me to not slide all the way down at first. She squeezed me with her pussy and I’m sure my eyes bugged out. Then she leaned forward and put her hands on mine, stretching them out so I was pinned.

“You feel so good. I don’t think I’m going to last long. I really don’t.”

“You’ve cum twice. Still ready to go,” she said and lowered herself onto me. When she reached bottom, she smiled and then rocked forward and back. “I like this,” she said. “It’s really different and it’s kind of fun being in control.”

She started doing a little circle on my dick. I think it worked pretty well because she could grind her clit against me but we didn’t have the in and out thing going on so I could last longer. Maybe.

She let go of my hands and sat up straight. I reached up to cup her tits with my hands and she smiled. Then she started this sort of undulation where she moved forward, then up, then back, then down. It was like a belly dance thing and I was really getting wound up. I was going to cum a long time before she did if she kept that up. I kept one hand on her tit and reached down to find her clit with my other. The angle was weird but when I rotated my hand so that I could put my thumb against it, it was easy.

“I love you so much, Kim. You feel so good and look so good. I want you to feel good, too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.