Feasting With a Silver Spoon - Cover

Feasting With a Silver Spoon

Copyright© 2022 by Danny January

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Jack Pierce learns about love and life in his freshman year at an exceptional college preparatory school in beautiful Charleston, SC. Gifted with a thirst for learning and a love of challenges, Jack makes major decisions that set the tone and course of his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction  

Franklin picked me up mid-morning and we went shopping for clothes for me. Not at all what I expected but I learned a lot. None of my button-down shirts fit since I’d started lifting and swimming, and my suit probably last fit me in seventh grade so I guess it was appropriate. I didn’t dress up that often but I guessed that it might be good to have nice clothes. My wardrobe was mostly polo shirts and khakis, jeans, shorts or workout clothes. We fixed that and I learned all about fit, thread count and tons more.

I bought the essentials. Basically, what I’d need for a wedding, funeral or other semi-formal event. Plus, the clothing I’d want for fine dining and slightly better than casual dining. We didn’t buy any coats or jackets except those that came with two suits. I really liked the one pair of linen slacks and bought a second pair. I bought a couple of different pairs of shoes and my running shoes were in bad shape so I got new running shoes. We went tux shopping but I didn’t buy one.

I kind of wished Kim had come along so she could see how dashing I was. Of course, it’s a little hard to look really dashing when you only have one leg in your pants because there’s a cast on the other foot. We did all that shopping and the only thing I could wear until my foot healed were the shirts. One more reason to hope to heal soon.

When we’d started, I thought it would be boring but I learned a lot and couldn’t believe that I was actually anxious to get my cast off so I could dress up. He said that Karen really liked how he looked when he was dressed up. Kim would like it when I was dressed up, too. Obviously, the next big thing I’d have to dress up for was their wedding but Franklin said we’d double date before that and go someplace fancy. I’d dress up and Kim would go crazy for me. I liked that.

When we finished shopping, we went to a Mediterranean restaurant he really liked. I could smell the food from the parking lot and my mouth was watering before we went in. Everything on the menu looked good but I wasn’t keen on the music. I didn’t think there was much chance they’d put on some Emmy-don’t-forget-the-Lou Harris. I was introduced to Souvlaki and a couple of other dishes I’d never had before. Different and I could see why Franklin liked it. I’d have to talk to Mom about her next cooking experiment.

I told him about the conversation Kim and I had with Mom about her dating and he thought we’d done a good thing. He said he’d let Karen know about it and they’d try to be encouraging. When we got back to the house, he took a look at my golf cart and laughed. We carted my new wardrobe in the house and he took off to pay attention to Karen.

I went to the library and counted all the things I couldn’t do and moaned and complained. I just didn’t do it out loud. My itch stick had become my best friend. My lower leg and foot needed a shower and some lotion and it itched like crazy. At least I had a back scratcher that would fit down inside my cast and give me some relief.

I hadn’t talked with Sally in a while so I called but she wasn’t home. I left a message. Yawn. I picked up Tarzan the Ape Man. It had an interesting start and I was engrossed in the story from the beginning and that surprised me.

I woke up with Kim watching me sleep. I knew she had just read the book and when Mom walked in, I said, “This woman? Mine. Because I’m hers. Heart, body, and soul. She’s it. I’m done.”

“If you yodel, Tarzan, you can do it outside,” Mom said. I grunted instead.

“Mom and Dad will be here soon with Chinese take-out. Hungry?”

“Tarzan always hungry.”

“He’s got that right,” Mom said and walked out as I thumped my chest.

I looked out the window and it was raining. Ugh. “Hey, want to see how I spent my morning?” She did and I took her to my room and showed her my new wardrobe, explaining that a couple of items were being altered to fit. She liked what I had and agreed I needed to get rid of the cast so I could model for her.

Before we walked out of my room, she put a hand on my shoulder and asked, “Did I pay your imagination a visit last night?”

“I imagined that? Seemed pretty real to me.”

“Good,” she said and kissed me quickly before we walked back out.

Her folks showed up with a great assortment and we spread it out and filled our plates. We made small talk for a few minutes and I mentioned that I’d finished Riders of the Purple Sage.

“What did you think of it?” Mrs. McTighe asked.

“I liked the story but it took a while to figure out who the hero was. Who the protagonist was.”

“That’s because there’s more than one,” Kim said.

“No kidding. I think there were four,” I said. “I thought it was Lassiter, and then I thought it was supposed to be Mrs. Withersteen but then I thought it was Venters but the girl was pretty good too. None of the plot gets resolved without Venters so I think he’s probably the main guy.”

“Have you read The Rainbow Trail yet?” Mrs. McTighe asked. “That’s the sequel.”

“No, ma’am. Does it follow up with Venters and Bess?” I asked.

“I think you’ll just have to read it to find out,” Kim said. “That’s what I’m going to do.”

“You haven’t read it yet, either. Who do you think, Venters and Bess or Lassiter and Withersteen?”

“The latter, I think, because they have the girl with them. Maybe both.” We both looked at Mrs. McTighe to see if she’d help out but she wasn’t going to. “Okay, fine. We’ll read it,” Kim said.

“I liked it. I was going to read Hondo next but I guess I’ll have to read Rainbow Trail first. I can’t believe I’m reading westerns.”

“Believe it, Aquaman,” Mr. McTighe said. “You’ve got it bad. If you’re not careful, you’ll be shopping for a hat and your own saddle.”

“Hush. He’s a reader. Let him have some fun,” Mrs. McTighe said.

“Yeehaw,” he answered with a smile.

“You’ve read a bunch of westerns, haven’t you, sir?” I asked.

“I’m no fool. You aren’t either. Have fun with them.”

From that we talked about all kinds of things. Mr. McTighe expressed sympathy for my condition and a missed chance to play baseball. Then Kim shook things up by asking Mrs. McTighe for the best place for Mom to meet quality men.

“Oh, goodness. Well, we have two of them at the table. I suppose you want one too,” she said to Mom.

“I hate to be greedy but, that would be nice. Kim...?” she said and raised her shoulders. The unspoken ‘what were you thinking’ left unsaid.

Mrs. McTighe looked at Mom for a moment, and smiled. “You could go the traditional route and find them at the golf course or marina.”

“Or I could go the non-traditional route. I know you are going to say it,” Mom said. “What’s the non-traditional route?”

Mrs. McTighe looked around the table, smiled this wonderful mischievous smile and said, “Crash weddings.”

“What?” Mom was shocked, to say the least.

“They’re in the newspaper, or you can pick a location you like. Alhambra Hall, for example. Put on your best and sign in. The bride’s family will think you’re a friend of the groom. The groom’s family will think you a friend of the bride. Take a look around, and see who looks interesting. Ask them to introduce you to whoever they were just talking to. Leave if no one’s interesting.” It sounded like a great idea but it took some work to keep from laughing out loud.

“You’re kidding. Just show up at a wedding uninvited?” Mom asked.

“It’s how she met me,” Mr. McTighe said, casually as he took another bite of shrimp pancit.

“Grandpa. It is not,” Kim said and it was the first time I heard her call either of them anything other than Mom or Dad.

“They’re pulling your leg Mom,” I said. I was used to their quirky sense of humor by then.

“I kind of like it,” Mom said. “You didn’t really meet Pat that way, though.”

Mrs. McTighe gave a non-committal smile. Kim was beginning to wonder.

Mom was actually thinking about it. “There’s no risk. You can actually ask other people about whoever it is you’re interested in. It’s the ultimate people watching thing. You just thought that up, didn’t you?”

“Yes, honey. But it does seem kind of fun to me, doesn’t it? I should introduce you to Candy. She’s one of our associates. You two would make a great pair. You have a lot in common and I know you’d like her.”

“Seems like everyone wants to see me back in the game.”

“Of course, we do. Have fun. But if you get serious let me know. You’d be a good target for a fortune hunter,” Mr. McTighe said.

“Let you know if someone seems serious?”

“I’ll run a background check on them,” Mr. McTighe said.

“Oh, my goodness. Really?”

“Oh, you bet. I would. Process is easy and we do it fairly regularly. We can do a prenup when you get that far.”

“Whew. Can we talk about something else?” Mom asked, clearly overwhelmed by all the talk of her dating. “That was some really good Chinese. Where did you stop?”

“You’re funny, Mom. I’m trying to imagine the phone call. Hello, Candy? You don’t know me but my son is dating your boss’s daughter. Would you like to go on the prowl together and crash some weddings, maybe pick up a bachelor or two?”

After everyone stopped laughing, the conversation drifted all over the place and we didn’t finish until nearly midnight. I was glad Mom had fun. We all did, but I guess I was mostly glad Mom did and didn’t feel put on the spot.

I slept in Sunday. There weren’t a lot of chores I could do. I was so far ahead in my homework it was ridiculous. Plus, we’d been up late the night before. When I did wake up, I smelled bacon. I lay there practicing my deep breathing for a while, seeing just how much bacon aroma I could get into me at once.

“Alright, sleepy head,” Mom said as she knocked on my door. I invited her in and she waited for me to sit up, then handed me a tray. Bacon, eggs, a couple of pancakes and grits with tons of butter.

“Nice. How’d I get so lucky?”

“You can probably thank Kim.”

“Is she here? Did she help make breakfast?”

“No, silly. But I had a good time last night. Her folks, well, I just love them. Grandpa? What’s the deal with that?”

I realized I’d never told her and explained it all. Just like me, she hadn’t put the age difference into perspective. It made more sense to her. I told her I’d never heard her call either of them anything but Mom and Dad. Maybe when they were acting older or something.

She left me to eat. I finished and went through my, hopefully, last shower with the cast on. Sitting on the stupid seat to keep my foot out of the shower and dry was becoming tedious. Showers had always been enjoyable but with a cast, they were work. I put on some shorts and a T shirt and went to the library. It had been a while so I picked up the next book in the series, Encyclopedia Volume U and started reading about Uaco Cungo, a town in Angola. I made it all the way to Udaka Vadya, which happens to be an Indian percussion instrument, when I laid the book on my chest and lay back.

“Hey. Wake up.” I did. “Give me the book. You’re not reading it.”

“Hey, Kim. What’s up?”

“Our moms just left. Yours is going to get a tour of the golf club so we probably have two hours. I want to try something.”

“Okay,” I said still a bit groggy.

“You have to do whatever I say and you can’t ask any questions. Ready?”

“Why do I have a bad feeling about this?”

“That’s a question. You don’t get to ask those. Ready?”

“Sure. What the hell? No one else is here and our moms are gone together?”

“That’s a question but I’ll answer that one. Just us and yes. Here we go. Take off your shorts.” I hesitated. “Hurry or it won’t be any fun.” I pulled my shorts down and sat my naked butt back on the seat.

“Good. It’s little. It has to be little to start. I want to watch it grow and I never get to see it do that because it’s always already hard. I think it can hear me because it’s starting to wake up. Do you know what I like to do?” I shook my head. This was weird. “I like to hold it. Just wrap my hands around it and hold it.” She didn’t, but I started to grow anyway.

“Where is this game going?”

“That’s a question. No questions. Then, I like to slide my hands up and down feeling how hard it is. I like it because it feels like a muscle. It feels like a nice solid muscle. I like to see all the veins and how dark the head gets. No touching. I forgot. That’s part of the rules. You just have to keep your hands where they were. Where was I?”

“Um, you were talking about my dick.”

“Yeah. And when it gets super hard, it starts leaking. I love that because it’s telling me that it wants in. When I feel that little bit of pre-cum, I start to get wet and hot. I can imagine it inside me, filling me up.”

“Kim? I, ah.”

“This is awesome. It’s so big that I know when you put it into me, it would fill me up. I can imagine trying to squeeze it with my pussy. I’d squeeze and squeeze and squeeze it and then we’d move a little bit and your dick would be as hard as it’s ever been.”

“Kim, how does this game end?”

“Have you ever been harder than this?”

I thought about it for a second.

“Yeah. Right before I cum.”

“Good. Then we’d move together and your dick would feel my heat and you’d feel me squeezing you and your dick would magically know your hands were on my boobs, playing with my nipples and it would hear me moan and it would be so ready to pop you could hardly stand it.”

“I can hardly stand it now, Kim. Come on.”

“Your dick would know all that and it would be hard as a rock, deep inside me. I’d squeeze you and then pull, slowly.”

“Kim, have a heart.” I was squirming in the chair but I was still playing the game.

“And I’d look you in the eye and say, ‘give me’ and slide down hard on you and you’d fire deep into me. Ever been harder?’

“No.”

“Good,” she said and dropped her face into my lap and sucked hard. She barely got her lips wrapped around the head of my dick before I started to cum. Everything she’d described, I could feel and when her hot, wet mouth started sucking on me, I blasted. I put my hands on her hair and tried not to thrust up into her mouth but I did. I couldn’t help it. I could hear her swallow and swallow again and I knew it was difficult but I didn’t care. When I finished, she wrapped a hand around me and eased her lips off.

“Oh my god, baby. I could hardly stand it.”

“Good,” she mumbled. She pulled my shorts up high enough that I could reach them. “Be right back,” she mumbled and ran for the bathroom.

Wow. I pulled my shorts up and collapsed back in the chair. That was unexpected. She came back in the room with a smile on her face.

“How was that?”

“That was my new favorite game.”

“I bet. Eight minutes.”

“Eight minutes, what?”

“From a soft, limp little wiener, to a rock-hard dick shooting your stuff into me. I swallowed most of it so it will be in my belly, pretty close to where it will end up one day soon. I just wanted to watch you change like that. But that was fun.”

“That was crazy. And you didn’t even touch me until I was ready to blow.”

“Yeah. I wonder if I could get you to cum without touching you. I bet I could.”

“Maybe, but I bet it would be frustrating. Come here. Wow, Kim. Thank you. That was pretty awesome.”

“Am I getting better?”

“What a question. Do I enjoy myself with you? Yes. More and more every time? Yes. You?”

“Well, since only two people have ever given me an orgasm, you and me, and you did it first, I’d say you’re pretty good.”

“Let’s play another game,” I said, suddenly inspired.

“Oh, oh. What have I started?”

“You’ll like it. We can’t play it in here, though. Guest room.”

I got up and led the way to the guest room. I pulled a large chair out, and sat down, then laid my crutches on the floor. I pulled her to me. She stood in front of me waiting for instructions and I could tell she was already nervous.

“We’re going to take the last game and turn it around. Sit on my thighs and I’ll tell you the rules.” She stepped forward and straddled my thighs, sitting down gently.

“Is your foot okay?”

“Yes. Rule number one is that you can’t talk. I couldn’t ask questions. You can’t talk.” She started to say something and I put my finger over her lips. She smiled and bit it, then sucked the tip into her mouth but she didn’t say anything. “Rule two is that you can’t use your hands so you have to put them behind you. On my knees is okay and if you have to adjust for balance, that’s okay too. And rule three is obvious and should have been rule one. Okay, this is rule one now and the other two drop down. Rule one is that you have to do what I say. Nod if you agree.” She nodded.

“This is going to be fun.” She had nylon running shorts on and I slid my right hand up, under her T shirt and across her belly. She quivered in anticipation. I checked the clock on the nightstand. I’d time my effort too but I had a different goal in mind. I ran my hands over her body, along the sides and up, then around her back. I played with her bra clasp but I didn’t undo it.

I kept moving my hands in ways I thought would predict my next move for her, then didn’t do what she was expecting. I ran my hands up to the bottom of her bra, and teased that I was going to slide them up, under it, but didn’t. Every time I did something like that, she’d hold her breath and then exhale when I disappointed her. I slid my hands behind her to cup her ass, and I almost did, but I didn’t. I’d already cum and I wasn’t in a hurry. She’s the one that started the game so I was going to milk it for all it was worth. The bonus was that I got to see her reactions for everything and I could use that knowledge later. This was fun.

I kept moving at a slow pace and it took twenty minutes before I removed her bra. By the time I took it off, I knew she was soaked and could hear her breathing heavy. She kept trying to move her body so that I’d make contact with her the way she wanted. I never said a word. Ten minutes later, I pulled her T shirt over her head. I was taking a long time and hoped our moms would take theirs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.