Feasting With a Silver Spoon - Cover

Feasting With a Silver Spoon

Copyright© 2022 by Danny January

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Jack Pierce learns about love and life in his freshman year at an exceptional college preparatory school in beautiful Charleston, SC. Gifted with a thirst for learning and a love of challenges, Jack makes major decisions that set the tone and course of his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction  

Sunday morning, Mom woke me up. She rarely did that.

“Your ride gets here in about an hour. The McTighe’s like you. They trust you with their most prized possession and I’m not talking about a sailboat. I’m not sure I would trust someone with my beautiful fifteen-year-old daughter but for some crazy reason they do. Are you awake and listening?” I nodded. “Franklin and Karen are getting married. They’ve already told me they want a family. I’m not old enough but they will certainly insist on making a grandmother out of me. They will. Not you! Not you and Kim. Got it. Do not make babies. Do you hear me? Don’t nod. Say it!”

“I hear you. I get it. Don’t make babies. We’re going sailing, okay? It wasn’t even our idea.”

“Do you not want to go sailing?”

“I want to do just about anything as long as Kim is involved.”

“Except make babies.”

“No. I want to make babies but I’m not going to. I told her I loved her. She already knew. It was very anticlimactic.”

“I’m sorry. People can read you like a book. Never play poker because you wear your emotions on your sleeve.”

“I’m not sure what that means.”

“In all the books you’ve read that phrase never came up? It means you don’t bluff very well. You can’t fool people. They know.”

“Okay, Mom. Message received and understood. Mom?”

“Yes, Buddy.”

“She’s pretty special, isn’t she?”

“She is, indeed, pretty special. Treat her that way, like royalty. Cherish her and whatever you do, do not take her for granted. You’ve got a good thing. She is crazy about you. The few times we’ve been alone, it’s Jack this or Jack that or Jack thinks this or that. She’s nuts about you.”

“She’s perfect.”

“She has a few freckles. I hope you took those into account.”

“Yes, ma’am. They run from one cheek across her nose to the other. I checked. Each one of them is perfect.”

“You’ve got it bad. Love you, Buddy. Get up and get dressed. Take a windbreaker. It’s going to be nice but it’s cooler on the water. Figure ten degrees cooler with the breeze.”

“Yes ma’am. Mom? Thank you.”

“Bacon and eggs in ten, no fifteen minutes. Get up or I’ll eat them.”

Mrs. McTighe picked me up. Kim tried to move to the backseat but I wouldn’t let her. It was a short drive. She dropped us off at the marina with a lunch basket and a few last-minute instructions for Kim. I assured Mrs. McTighe that I was the crew and would follow the captain’s orders.

“Then you’re both in trouble and I shall alert the Coast Guard before you leave the dock.”

“Mom!” Kim complained.

“Back by three. Call me when you get in. If I don’t hear from you by three-thirty, I’ll call the Coast Guard. Be safe. Teach him safety and emergency steps before you raise the sails.” she said and kissed Kim on the cheek. “You be safe, too. Take care of my baby.”

We stowed our gear in the cabin. Kim gave me a tour of the boat and explained what she would want me to do. The sails were automated and would unfurl at the push of a button. Mr. McTighe was right when he said how easy it was. We readied the sails together but planned to go out under power. When we were ready, I took care of dock duties. Once loose, she took us out at an easy speed and I joined her. I had to concentrate as she taught me about the harbor, safety issues, what to do if she went overboard. When she talked about what to do if she went overboard, I got really serious, real fast. She noticed how serious I got.

“Relax, sailor. I’m not going overboard,” she said, smiling, and I relaxed a little.

We chugged out slowly until we had enough room to maneuver and she raised a sail. She pointed the bow north of Fort Sumpter. I had taken the tour boat out to the fort a couple of times and I recognized a lot of the Charleston Harbor landmarks. Still, it was pretty cool to see them from the water again. I haven’t traveled that much but I couldn’t imagine a prettier place to live.

She checked our position in the harbor compared to other boats, then unfurled a second sail and we really picked up the pace. With the engine off, it was super quiet. I immediately liked sailing. Life was good.

“Teach me,” I said.

Just as she had done with horseback riding, Kim taught me about the boat we were on and sailing. Our skillsets were so different but she was doing her best to bring me up to speed on her important interests. I’d need to do the same, I thought.

It was going to be a warm day for February and was already in the mid-seventies. I put my windbreaker below and kicked off my shoes. We were making good time and she had pointed us north.

“Where are we going?”

“We have enough time to sail up to Bull’s Bay, anchor and eat lunch, or something else, and then sail home.”

“I vote for eating something else,” I said and stood beside her at the helm. “I like this. It’s quiet. When Franklin and I were on the pontoon boat, it was fun but you could see the entire lake and unless we were anchored, the engine was noisy. Smelled, too. This is different. Why would anyone buy a powerboat when they could do this?”

“It’s not very fast when there’s no wind. Powerboats can be pretty fast and if fishing is your goal, you can get out as far as you want and not worry about the wind to take you home.”

“That makes sense. This is nice, though.”

“It is nice. Dad got this about four years ago. He used to sail a lot when he was younger and he’s pretty happy with it. He made sure Mom and I knew how to crew first, and then he taught us both how to sail it solo. I’ve been out a few times by myself. Docking is a bit of a challenge but it’s not bad.”

“Easier to learn than riding?”

“I think so. Both can be dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing.”

“Yeah. I guess they could be. I’m kind of surprised your folks let just the two of us go.”

“A tight tether foments rebellion,” she said, imitating her dad. “And can incite the crew to mutiny. I will not have mutiny on my ship. I’m pretty sure he said something like that to your mom. It’s hard to win a debate with a lawyer.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

“You’re having fun, huh?”

“I am. I saw the cabin down below and it looks ... comfy.”

“And private.”

“Definitely private. I’m hard as a rock right now,” I said. She reached over and felt me, then smiled.

“I like that. I like that just thinking about me gives you a hardon.”

“It’s almost painful sometimes. I’m glad you’re not going to do pageants, you know. Selfish maybe but I don’t want to share you. There’s a lot of jealous guys at school. I should get used to that. Anywhere we go together, there’s going to be jealous guys. Mom warned me again. She said Karen and Franklin are going to get married and start a family. She said they were going to make her a grandmother. She insisted they make her a grandmother and not me. Don’t make babies, she said. I told her I wanted to but wouldn’t. You should have seen her face. I’m kind of rambling on, aren’t I?”

“A little. But it’s okay.”

“I’m nervous. How crazy is that?”

“It’s not crazy. I’m nervous too.”

“Why would you be nervous?” I asked.

She looked bewildered. “Why wouldn’t I be. I want to please you. I’m nervous about that. I’m worried a little. You call me Frontier Woman and you think I’m this super-duper special woman and I’m just a girl, you know. You’re the first boy, man, that I’ve been with and I don’t know if I can...”

“Stop. Look at me for a minute. It’s ocean in front of us. We’re not going to hit anything.” She turned her body to me but kept her left hand on the wheel. “I do think you’re super-duper woman. I think you’re amazing. I want to please you. You want to please me. The odds that you would disappoint me are just about exactly zero, okay? Relax.”

“I just...” she hesitated for a moment and I waited. “I’m afraid of losing you. There.”

“Why? Why would you be afraid of losing me? That’s crazy talk.”

“It’s not. Other girls talk, you know. Other girls want you. They talk about you now and what you’ll look like as a college freshman and what a stud you are and all.”

“I don’t see them. I’m blind to them.” I couldn’t believe it. Sally had some insecurities and I hated it but now, Kim? It didn’t make sense.

She took a deep breath, then let go of the wheel and hugged me and I returned it.

“I can’t believe our first conversation and how silly it seems now.”

“A lot of stuff seems silly. How long until Bull’s Bay?”

“We’re already there. I’m just watching the depth gauge for a good spot.”

“Good. When you find it, I’ll drop the anchor, then I’ll drop below, then I’ll drop your panties and then, I’m going to make you scream for mercy.”

“You are?”

“I’m going to give you so much pleasure you will beg me to stop. Stop, Jack, I can’t take it anymore,” I said, not even trying to imitate her.

“You can’t do it. You can’t give me so much pleasure I’ll beg you to stop. Impossible.”

“The challenge has been made,” I said and slid my hand down her pants. “Oh, girl, you are soaked in there. So hot. Damn. Find a spot. I have,” I said and brushed a finger against her button.

“EEK. Stop. Let me get the anchor down first.”

“Begging me to stop already? I’ll drop the anchor,” I said.

“Automatic.”

I went down into the cabin, pulled off my pants and pulled shorts out of my bag to put on. I’d just gotten them on when Kim came down. She was smiling but still nervous. We had stuff we needed to talk about.

“I want to talk a minute, before we do anything.”

“Jack, really? We can talk anytime.”

“I know and I don’t want this to be a long thing but ... I want to say it.”

“Okay. You seem serious,” she said and sat down on the bed.

“I am. What’s my biggest weakness? Don’t answer right away. Just think about it. I know what yours is.”

“You mean besides you thinking fart noises are funny.”

“C’mon. I said weakness. Seriously. Think about it. What’s my greatest weakness?”

“Okay. You won’t like it.”

“Doesn’t matter. Got it?” She nodded. “Want to know what yours is?” She took a deep breath and nodded. “You first or me first? Me. Your biggest weakness is insecurity. You really are super-duper woman and you’re still insecure.”

She almost laughed. She didn’t, but she almost did. “You want to know what yours is?” I nodded. “Insecurity. You’re a straight-A letterman and you’re insecure.”

“I don’t want that,” I said.

“I don’t want it either. I brag on you all the time. Just stop.”

“You, too, then.”

“Okay, then.”

“Okay. Is that it? I mean is it as simple as that? I don’t like it that you feel that way,” I said. “You shouldn’t. I’m not lying when I talk about you with Mom or Franklin or when I tell you how good you look or how smart you are. I’m not.”

“Me neither. Just me, right? You’re not interested in anyone else?”

“No, Kim. No one else even remotely interests me.”

“Same. Can we agree to put that behind us?”

“It would be nice. I hate it when you feel that way.”

“Same. You know what? Listen. It’s a trust thing.”

“How is that?” I asked.

“Do you trust me?” I nodded. “Okay, then. Then you shouldn’t be insecure. I love you. I’m proud of you. I like your family. I like sharing things with you and I’m happy you like it too. All those things. I’m not acting.”

“So, if I come across as insecure, it’s like I don’t believe you.”

“Exactly. And the same with me. We both need to stop it and trust each other.”

“I like that. Okay. That was crazy. I’m done talking.”

I hugged her and did a tiny dance to turn her around with her back to the bed. We kissed and I let my hands roam. I slid them up her back under her T shirt, looking for the bra clasp. She had a bikini top on instead and I pulled the string. It was pretty long and I pulled on it pretty slowly. We could actually hear the string being pulled.

She leaned back to look at me. “Is this how it’s going to be?”

“Hurry up?” I asked.

“That would be nice.” She raised her arms and I lifted the shirt and top off.

“I decided I don’t want to make babies,” I said.

“I thought that was the one thing you really want to do.”

“No. Then I’d have to share these with a baby and I don’t want to do that. One day, maybe,” I said cupping her tits in my hands.

She was more relaxed with me holding her than she had been in the past. The gentle rocking of the boat was soothing, too, I think. I bent down and kissed each tit in turn then stood back up, grabbed her ass and pulled her to me.

“You are hard and ready, aren’t you?”

“You have no idea.”

“Does it feel stretched like that? It must. It’s ten times bigger than when it’s all shrunken.”

“Twenty times bigger. Ready to explode. Lay back,” I said and eased her down onto the bed. I grabbed the hem of her shorts and tugged. She lifted her butt and I pulled.

“Now you,” she said.

“I’m going to leave these on a few minutes.”

“Why? I’m naked. You should be naked.” She slid up onto the bed.

“Not yet.” I climbed up after her, pushing her legs apart and climbing in between them. “I want to try something to see how it feels.”

“Jack, I’m so excited. And now, I know what’s coming and I can hardly stand it.”

“Pretty cool, huh? I don’t think you know exactly what’s coming and it might not work.”

“What are you going to do?” she said and crossed her hands over her boobs.

I climbed up until I could lower my hips and press against her. I felt my rock-hard dick press against her pussy. I took a little more weight off until I was putting a pretty fair amount on her. Holding myself over her with my hands locked out, we looked into each other’s eyes.

“This is such a nice view. Am I too heavy?” She shook her head. She smiled up at me and wiggled a little beneath me, then moved her hands out of the way.

I started to slide up and down, grinding my dick against her pussy. Only my shorts separated us and those shorts were pretty thin.

“You look like you’re fucking me,” she said and put her hands on my hips. “It feels amazing. Jack, this feels so good and your weight on me ... it’s nice. Really nice.” She brought her legs up behind me and then her heels were against my butt, pulling me to her.

“This feels so good.”

“Yes. This is the best. I wouldn’t have guessed that having your weight on me like this would feel good but it does. If you just keep doing that,” she said and put her heels on the bed and pushed up a little. “You’re so hard. This doesn’t hurt you?” I shook my head and we grinned ridiculous grins at each other.

“As close as I know how to get. You look amazing.”

“That’s because my face isn’t all contorted yet. That’s going to change pretty soon.”

“Good.” She put her heels on my butt and pulled again. “I like that. When you pull me to you like that. I like it.”

“Can you cum doing this?” she asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe. Probably. Can you?”

She closed her eyes for a moment, to relax, “Maybe. I’m kind of new to it.” I continued a slow but strong slide against her. I knew I was close. She opened her eyes again. I’d talk her into it.

“You are so beautiful. I love your hair, spread out on the pillow like that and the look in your eyes says you want me. That is so hot. I can imagine sliding into you for the first time. I know you will feel so hot. I think I’d have to push hard,” I said as I did. “You’d open for me and feel me inside you. We’d be together, really together. I’d see the pleasure in your eyes like I do know. The look on your face right now, is the most exciting, erotic thing in the world. To know that you want me inside you.”

“That doesn’t take any imagination at all. I think I’m close, Jack. I’m really close.”

I balanced myself on my left hand and reached between us with my right. The gentle rocking of the boat made it a little more difficult but I slid my fingers down, to caress her pussy. My hand was trapped between us as I slid up and down. My index finger found her slit and slid inside. She moaned as I wet my finger than slid it out to rub her clit. It was difficult to keep sliding against her and finger her clit at the same time but I found a balance of pressure that would let me do it if I didn’t move too much.

“Look at me baby. Right now, look at my face and how much I want you. Just you. No one else. No one. I want to see your face as I explode. I’m so ready,” I said and she nodded and started to cum.

Her cues were different than Sally’s and I think some of that was the newness of it all. Her eyes got wide in surprise and excitement as I pressed hard against her. I thought I’d press my fingers into her when she came, more like we really were fucking.

“To be inside you right now, Baby. Feels so good.”

“I’m coming Jack. Pound,” she said and I made a motion as though I were thrusting deep into her. My hand was all wrong for penetration but it didn’t matter. She began to cum.

“So beautiful,” I said as she came. He eyes opened wide and I came as well, pumping against her for all I was worth. I had to remove my hand to get leverage. I pumped until I had filled my shorts with seed that should have gone inside my sweetheart. I pressed down against her, holding the position and she squeezed me to her. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and smiled and it was glorious. Those dimples. Heaven on earth.

I wanted to roll off and relax but I also wanted to test my idea about Kim and her orgasm limit. When our breathing calmed down a bit, I slid down between her legs and kissed the outer lips of her pussy.

“I can’t. Oh, my god, Jack,” she said and her hands pushed as though she was trying to push me away. She knew how to stop me but wasn’t convincing.

I licked once from bottom to top and her pushing eased up a little. I flicked her clit, thinking it would be pretty sensitive and I was right. She did a half sit-up and gasped. Good. I ran my tongue over her lips, running from one side to the other. After a couple of circles, she had relaxed a little and I placed my lips over her clit and gently sucked. She gasped and her hand position changed. She wasn’t pushing me away. She was holding me close. I brought my right hand up, slicked it up a bit and gently slid it in to the first knuckle. She was making a new noise, now. One I hadn’t heard before. It was like a kitten mewling.

I started to saw my finger in and out, a tiny bit deeper each time. I held suction on her clit, then flicked it with my tongue. That brought a loud cry and I pushed my finger in deeper and began to work it at a faster pace. She discovered she could put her feet over my shoulders and planted her heels on my back. I had a hunch she’d be pulling on me with her feet soon and I wasn’t wrong. Her feet became very insistent and I went to town with my mouth. I knew when she began to cum because she had trapped my head between her thighs and bucked up at my mouth. Between her thighs, feet and hands, all holding me in place, I feasted and she screamed and bucked. It was wonderful. And loud. Really, really loud.

She relaxed hard onto the bed and pushed at my head, relaxing her thighs and feet. Again, she wasn’t pushing hard so I continued. That lasted for about three seconds before she protested.

“No. Jack. I’m done. Stop, please stop.”

I took my mouth off of her. “That sounds a little like you’re begging me to stop. Is that right?” I asked and licked the length of her slit again.

She shoved me hard. “Yes. Yes, dammit. I’m begging you to stop. You win. Damn, Jack. I’m on totally sensory overload here and you’re...” I licked again. “Stop. You goof. I give up,” she said and curled up so that I couldn’t reach her any more.

“That, beautiful lady, is what I want to do, every day for the rest of my life.”

“I’d die before I’m twenty. Damn, Jack. That was really good. Really special. Oh my. I feel warm and happy and loved and happy. My body doesn’t know how to process all this goodness.”

“Let me know when it’s ready for more. Just say the word.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.