Sex Education - Cover

Sex Education

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is like a fuck sandwich: two slices of my fantasy enclosing a factual filling reproduced in Chapter 2 from my xhamster friend Boring Bob. I can assure readers that no underage sex actually takes place, except in Natalie’s, Alfie’s and Charlie’s fertile imagination related here with the full approval of their parents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Voyeurism  

This chapter is my fantasy account of the weekend. As before all characters are real except for Stephen:

Steff guided their friends into the lounge, filled with writhing, naked bodies, sucking or fucking each other senseless.

The boys’ parents, Emma, Bob, Ellie and Paddy lost no time in stripping off and finding an unused cock or cunt to play with, depending on their preferences this evening.

“You all know Janey, the teacher” introduced Steff, “well this is her friend Polly. Not nearly so submissive, but a great fuck, even if I say so myself.”

Bob was first onto the floor as Polly lowered her recently fucked cunt onto his face for a good licking.

Ellie and Emma went off in search of some available BBC, leaving Paddy and Janey to play as bored cuckolds.

Much later, George was pushed off the sofa and told to get some more champagne from the cellar, “and a few more lines of coke,” sniffed Big Al, burying his cock in Steff’s eager butt again.

After he returned, to scenes of utter depravity, which he was not allowed to join in with, “Would you check on the children, please, darling. Hopefully, they’re all asleep by now.”

Upstairs, George gently pushed open Nat’s bedroom door, expecting to find his daughter and her friends tucked up in bed, hopefully, 3 separate ones.

Instead, he found them all wide awake, Natalie desperately attempting to pull her soft grey sleep shorts up from around her ankles, while the boys were trying to stuff robust erections back into their pyjama bottoms.

“Hi dad,” gasped Natalie, chiding the kitten for the spreading damp patch between her legs, “naughty Puss, you know that licking there is not allowed.”

“Very funny,” replied George, “so what have you three been up to?”

“We were just checking out the best positions and angles for a theoretical double penetration. Look we’ve drawn these diagrams for our next Sex Ed video, but they don’t look quite right. What do you think, Sir? Is that rear entry going to satisfy a lady?”

“Can we come down and watch mum getting pounded, dad? Then we’d know for sure.”

“Sorry, kids. Remember the ‘no-sex-under-14’ rule applies to watching it too. Now get some sleep, and keep your PJs on.”

“Yes, Mr Andrews,” the three chorused, cheekily.

George retreated, closing the door, wondering how long they had left before needing to get Nat on the pill.


Then George worried as he passed the open soundproof door of his Games Room. Someone was obviously getting a sound thrashing within earshot of the children. So he slipped inside, pulling the door closed, waiting for his eyes to adjust to the near-darkness of the dungeon.

Janey was tied to the red leather St Andrew’s Cross, squealing through her first orgasm as Big Al and his brother Dwayne took turns wielding the long black leather paddles on her bare legs and arse.

Then she was unshackled and chained down to the punishment bench and fucked relentlessly at both ends, while Bob and Paddy cleaned up any spilt anal lube.

Luckily the children had fallen asleep, so were oblivious to the sounds of their teacher’s pain and passion.


Unlike last weekend, when the party was in full swing when Nicki arrived home and she sat watching from the car, this time she was met at the door by step mum Steff.

“Come in, gorgeous. Oh and Chloe too,” giving them both a slow kiss and a quick pat on the bottom, “Lovely to see you again.”

Almost before the girls had put their bags down, Nicki’s little stepsister Natalie came bounding down the hallway, in just her tiny sleep shorts and jumped into Nicki’s arms.

Giving her a sisterly kiss on the nose, “Nicki! You won’t believe what mum and dad have been up to.”

Nicki disentangled herself from the bubbly girl, handing her over to Chloe, “here you go, she’s not heavy.”

Balancing Nat on her hip, Chloe slipped both hands under Nat’s cute bottom, to support her weight, obviously in a completely non-sexual way, until Nat started rubbing herself up and down on her new best friend’s hip bone.

Chloe awkwardly carried the wriggling child upstairs to her room, leaving Nicki and Steff to relax with a glass of wine in the kitchen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.