Sex Education - Cover

Sex Education

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is like a fuck sandwich: two slices of my fantasy enclosing a factual filling reproduced in Chapter 2 from my xhamster friend Boring Bob. I can assure readers that no underage sex actually takes place, except in Natalie’s, Alfie’s and Charlie’s fertile imagination related here with the full approval of their parents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Voyeurism  

Chapter 2 is reproduced, with permission, from Bob’s blog entitled ‘Steff’s Party’:

Emma got a call from our friend Steff; they were hosting a party Saturday night and she and her husband George wanted us to attend. Judging from past experiences it was definitely one not to miss.

On the day of the party, I showered and got myself ready. It doesn’t take me long but with Emma, it’s a totally different ballgame. A visit to the beauty salon, wax, nails and whatever else they need. Then a long soak in the bath, make-up and finally choose a dress. A shiny green below the knee number, split at the side right up to the hipbone. It’s one of my favourites with most of her breasts on show!!

We collected our friends, Justy, Ellie and Paddy en route and made the short journey to our host’s house. The girls skipped out of the car to seek out their girlfriends, Paddy and I followed on, in search of a pint!! Everyone mingled, eager to meet Jane’s teacher colleague Polly who came with her hubby Jamie. I for one wasn’t disappointed, a stunning blonde in her late twenties and very sexy. She was wearing a black see-through mini, leaving nothing to the imagination.

The last guests to arrive were the girls’ favourite Big Al, his brother Dwayne and two of their mates. Four ripped black dudes, making us guys feel totally inadequate!! The final count was seven girls, twelve blokes including Paddy, Sam and me who were destined to be more spectators than participants. George, James and Jamie looked quite capable of performing well alongside the black guys.

Dinner was a delivery, freshly cooked from the Italian restaurant in Stockbridge. Once we had eaten, we settled down with a bottle of George’s fine claret to watch the show.

The girls discarded their skimpy dresses and knelt in a circle facing outwards. All the guys, us oldies included, were invited to approach cocks at the ready. We circled them, each girl engorging our cocks. Once they had sampled all our now rampant cocks they lay back, head-to-head inviting us to wank over them. It didn’t take too many hand strokes to unload. I shot over Annie, though Jane and Steff received some collateral damage. By the time Al and his boys had finished, we were relegated to a poor last place!! Not wanting to waste any of the semen, the girls proceeded to lick all of their girlfriends clean.

Now it was time for the serious business. Paddy, Sam and me retreated to the sidelines with our claret to watch proceedings.

Ellie and Emma were first up, laying over the arms of a sofa, one at each end. James and George positioned themselves behind them inserting their cocks into our wives’ cunts. The remaining girls busied themselves sucking the rest of the guys to keep them prepped. James and George ploughed on, our wives moaning and groaning. Finally, they gave out a squeal as they came.

No rest for them as Jamie and Conrad took over, more orgasms then it was Delroy and Clint’s turn. They went like crazy, the girls by now shrieking wildly as they orgasmed.

Last up was Dwayne and Al, two really big boys. These guys can really perform, something I could only dream about, even in my youth. They pummelled our women; I love watching Emm taking a good cock. By now the girls were literally screaming until they came shaking and shuddering.

Before the next two took over the girls treated us to some girl play and gave the guys a rest before starting on Jane and Polly. Polly didn’t disappoint, obviously very keen to impress. All the boys systematically attacked the two girls, who were loving it!!

And so it proceeded next two girls Annie and Justy then finally the lovely Steff. When we first met Steff she appeared the typical ever so normal wife, it didn’t take her long to change our perception of her. Underneath that sweet exterior was a latent slut, just waiting to be released!! She took her six cocks showing nothing of the genteel country wife she is in public, screaming like a whore.

The sex show continued through the night, Paddy, Sam and I were having a great time, somewhat inebriated and horny!! Finally, the seven girls were taken upstairs by the younger guys to fuck the night away whilst us old guys nodded off where we sat, dreaming of being young, hung and virile.

I never did get to fuck Polly, maybe Emm will invite just her and Jamie over for dinner sometime.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.