Sex Education - Cover

Sex Education

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 1: Monday Morning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Monday Morning - This story is like a fuck sandwich: two slices of my fantasy enclosing a factual filling reproduced in Chapter 2 from my xhamster friend Boring Bob. I can assure readers that no underage sex actually takes place, except in Natalie’s, Alfie’s and Charlie’s fertile imagination related here with the full approval of their parents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Voyeurism  

At breakfast, Alfie asks, “Daddy, what’s a cuckold?”

Paddy puts down his toast and marmalade, slightly embarrassed, but always willing to address difficult questions, replied, “why do you ask, son?

“Natalie showed me and Charlie this blog that his dad wrote about the sex parties at her house. Will I be one, like you and their daddies when I grow up?”

Dilemmas: Where to start? How much does he already know? Were they watching?

“Um, well you know that mummy has a lot of male friends apart from Uncle George and Uncle Bob?”

“Oh, you mean all those black men with giant erections in your story, like Big Al and Dwayne and Clint?”

“Yes, well ... your mummy likes me to watch when she is ... um ... you know ... at the party with them.”

“When she had no clothes on and they were all making love to her???”

At this point, the conversation was interrupted by mum Ellie demanding Alfie finish his cereal and get ready for school.

In the car, a message arrives from Natalie:: so did he tell you?

Alfie:: not really. Somefink to do with watching sex at a party?

Natalie:: that’s disgusting. Charlie’s dad is just the same.

Alfie:: perhaps I’ll ask mum. Not right now, of course, she’s driving.

Charlie:: my mum said there’s another orgy this weekend. Perhaps we can get some more clips for our school Sex Ed video?

Natalie:: great idea. I’ve just rigged up a new camera in the Games Room. See you both soon.


Unlike most Saturday nights, when Ellie and Emma dropped off their boys with Ellie’s mum, before heading to George and Steff’s weekend orgy, today she was away so unavailable for babysitting duties.

So they reluctantly had to agree to Alfie and Charlie’s request to spend the night with their school friend Natalie, provided they stuck rigidly to the ‘no sex under 14’ house rule.

“Remember,” said Paddy to his son Alfie as they arrived at the mansion, “separate beds and no strip poker. You know Nat always beats you.”

Alfie stroked his erection through the thin cotton pyjamas, “yes, dad. That’s the best bit.”

Bob was having a similar conversation with his son Charlie, “stay upstairs and no peeking, there might be some naked grownups who don’t like being watched fornicating.”

They were all met at the door by Natalie and her mum Steff, dressed in matching pink dance leotards, obviously put on in a great hurry to welcome the guests.

Looking down at her daughter’s rather confused crotch, “Darling, your pop studs are all wrong,” kneeling at her feet, “here let me help you.”

Steff quickly rebuttoned Nat’s leotard, then slipping both hands on her bottom planted a motherly kiss on the fake tattoo QR Code just above the pubic bone.

“Come on you two. Stop staring and let’s raid the kitchen for midnight snacks.”

The three excited children disappeared down the hall as George and Steff helped their friends off with coats, ready for the party, as eloquently described by Bob in the next chapter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.