To Save a Life - Cover

To Save a Life

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 57

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 57 - A wounded soldier separated from his Regiment, finds aid and comfort with a Dutch family. He spoke very little Dutch, the girl spoke no English.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   War   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Our morning alarm clock ended up being a loud knock at our door. I slipped on my shorts and hurried to the door as the girls frantically tried to put on their clothes. I opened the door to see Boris and Benthe.

“Zo te zien heeft iemand gisteravond plezier gehad.”

“Looks like someone had fun last night,” Boris joked, picking up an arrant bodice. Sanne came to him, her hand across her breasts to hide them, and handed it to her. She turned her back to them and slipped it on.

“Wie weet wanneer ik mijn meisjes weer zal zien, dus we hadden er gisteravond een samen.”

“Who knows when I’ll see my girls again, so we were having one last night together,” Lana said, loosely tying her bodice.

The girls had their clothes on now, and Benthe said they’d have a quick breakfast then drive to The Hauge. I put on my uniform, and it was the first time Lana’s girls saw it on me. We packed our bags and went to the restaurant, and had a morning meal.

We walked to the side courtyard by the St. Mary’s church, where we met Father Dekker. We thank him for all his help and for making contact with Father Van Der Meer.

“Richard, can you explain to me why Canadians seem to say, eh, a lot at the end of their sentences?” Father Dekker asked.

I had to think about it for a moment, as it was a natural phrase for us to say. “To me it saves time saying, do you understand me, or, don’t you think, or, do you agree, do you get what I’m saying, or do you agree with me?”

“I guess we’ll be on our way, eh,” I said, and he smiled.

Lana stepped aside with her girls, and I joined them. Each one gave me a long, sensual kiss, guiding my hand inside their top for one last tit feel. I didn’t have the emotional attachment to Elke, Sanne, and Myrthe that Lana certainly had, and felt sad for her and them having to say goodbye. She sobbed uncontrollably, and it reminded me of my mother crying when I left for the war. I wondered if Lana would have continued to encourage me to fuck her girls as part of our marriage if we had stayed.

I went to Boris and Benthe, who both showed apprehension for their big move. I asked Father Dekker to explain I understood their apprehension. They will live in a country free from the ravages of war and a bright future for them.

We got in Boris’s fully loaded Opel, and Lana wept as she waved goodbye to her friends. I held her close to me for comfort as they disappeared from view.


Boris didn’t want to make the Opel overworked and possibly break down, so our top speed rarely reached eighty kilometres an hour. Lana cuddled against me for comfort and reassurance, guiding my hand inside her bodice. We stopped several times along the way to make sure the steamer trunks, other boxes and bags were still secured.

I noticed villages we drove through were trying to recover from the ravages of the war, rebuilding demolished homes and businesses. We passed through Amersfoort on the way to Utrecht, which was liberated by us and the Brits.

I tried to keep Lana occupied with translating different words into English and she, words for me into Dutch. She smiled and took my hand when she’d catch me looking at her beautiful profile and adjust the opening of her bodice to tease me with more cleavage.

During one stop to check the security of the trailer load, Benthe and Lana switched seats. Once Boris resumed driving, Benthe smiled at me, guiding my hand to the laces holding her bodice closed. I untied the bow and slowly slipped the lace from several eyelets. She welcomed my hand to form to the shape of her right breast, and I felt her rubbing my cock through my pants.

Benthe turned my head to her, and we kissed. I could feel my cock growing hard as she accepted my tongue probing kisses. She must have been reading their copy of the translation book. “We fuck tonight,” she said softly to my ear in plain English.

I had no idea if we’d be sleeping on the ship and if we’d be in the same cabin.


Pastures of every colour dotted the roadsides, dairy cattle now free to roam in farmer’s fields made safe from mines and unexploded bombs. We noticed the increase in buildings and traffic, indicating we were approaching The Hague.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.